Islam Is Not A Race

floss

Star
I take it you didn't do any research on your major blunder because you want to remain ignorant. Word of advice if you want to try to bring people to worship your man-god than perhaps you should know your Bible otherwise your only going to be driving people away rather than bringing them in because eventually people will see through all the bullshit.
It's easy for me to discern and believe in a book that promote preaching salvation to all creatures rather than one that promote beating their wives(4), treat ladies like crap, cursing and killing apostasy...

here is the results of Islam, THE religion of "peace"

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's easy for me to discern and believe in a book that promote preaching salvation to all creatures rather than one that promote beating their wives(4), treat ladies like crap, cursing and killing apostasy...

That's what I thought. Sorry, not interested in your strawman fallacies. When you actually know your Bible and have even an atoms weight of knowledge then perhaps you can come back and I can teach you some more but this time you hopefully won't be making the usual blunders and mistakes :)

Islam is not a race. Islam is a way of life. Islam means peace. Man can only be at peace when he truly believes in The Creator of the universe and all that it contains. The devil is our real enemy, and not man himself. Everybody has a devil attached to him/her even though we cannot see it. He remains unseen but is really the one who inspires in us doubts and evil thoughts about each and everything. God Protect us all.

polymoog

Superstar
'red pilling' muslims aint easy.

this is a conspiracy forum, first and foremost, so lets get real. religion is control. believing in god is something entirely different. if we talk about mind control, the #1 enemy is religion. religion is putting a middle man between ones relationship with god.

further, if one has been offended by another muslim stating facts, then perhaps one needs to rethink how they feel and why. why should someone elses rejection of islam pose a problem? why cant that person have valid points? what we have here is a bunch of knee jerk reactions among people who cannot think critically. no belief in ANYTHING should be so hardened to ones heart and mind that they cannot be plucked off and reexamined from time to time.

hate to break it to you, but seeking the truth does not end with 9-11.

Lurker

Star

It always amazes me how the bad people (see image 2) always have such new, crisp, clean clothes.

Lady

Star
'red pilling' muslims aint easy.

this is a conspiracy forum, first and foremost, so lets get real. religion is control. believing in god is something entirely different. if we talk about mind control, the #1 enemy is religion. religion is putting a middle man between ones relationship with god.

further, if one has been offended by another muslim stating facts, then perhaps one needs to rethink how they feel and why. why should someone elses rejection of islam pose a problem? why cant that person have valid points? what we have here is a bunch of knee jerk reactions among people who cannot think critically. no belief in ANYTHING should be so hardened to ones heart and mind that they cannot be plucked off and reexamined from time to time.

hate to break it to you, but seeking the truth does not end with 9-11.

I agree with much of your post. I have rejected Islam and know it has deceived billions of people, but I do not reject Muslims-my LORD has told me to love them.
I do not think Muslims, however, are able to keep these things separate. To reject Islam makes me their enemy and an infidel in their eyes.

And, yes, religion comes between man and God.

rainerann

Star
I think the point is that Islam is often treated as a race rather than a religion. However, it is not the same as someone saying something about Italians or Ethiopians like the lady in the first video suggested.

It is a religion and because it is a religion, there can be a discussion about the religion that is not controlled by the religion and people cannot be called racist for doing this.

As a religion, when people make comments about the religion, when you join a religion, that is what you sign up for. Almost like getting married. You take the good and bad things people say about your religion and that is what you have to deal with. The religion should not seek to control the discussion as long as it is only a discussion.

If we are only talking about things pertaining to the religion, there is no harm done. Everyone can walk away in peace.

Religion should not be used to control others. Unfortunately, many people do seem to feel controlled by Islam when they are born into Muslim families. There was a lady I listened to the other day named Sarah Haider who is part of an atheist ex-Muslim movement. I had no idea that there were so many people leaving Islam for atheism, but I think that reiterates the initial point about Islam not being a race as well, because you can't choose to be German, but you should be able to choose to follow a religion or not.

She has co-founded an organization called ex-Muslims of North America because she says that she realizes that people don't often feel they have a choice to leave Islam or not because it is often treated as a race rather than a religion or the concept of race and religion is fused because it also functions in a political way. She explains this difference and this subject in a much more diplomatic way than the lady in the opening post in my opinion, even though I am encouraged that people have the freedom to do what she did. It does make me feel safer to know that we have the freedom to express ourselves even though I might not feel so comfortable being as blunt as she was.

As compassionate people, it would not be appropriate for me to not show support for people who want to question Islam from their own experience as well as others who want to as well. I would not want to offend anyone because of their beliefs, but I also can't disregard their comments just because the idea that someone might not want to continue in the religion of Islam is offensive to the ones who do wish to continue.

Here is a speech she gave about this subject and her organization. I thought she was very professional. Hopefully, any response will also be as professional.

And, yes, religion comes between man and God.
I disagree. What comes between man and God is Satan and desires. Islam is not a religion in the way most Christians understand the term.. Islam is "Deen" which has a much deeper meaning than religion. It is acknowledging tht God created us and He knows what is good and best for us. He did not leave us to ourselves to figure out how to live on earth - He sent us Messengers with books and guidance.

So the true Deen (true religion which is submission to Almighty God's Will and worshipping Him Alone with no sons or partners) is from God Himself and following His Guidance is what brings us closer to Him.

As for man-made religions and religions that have been changed by man according to human desires (like Judaism and Christianity) - then yes, no doubt, these come between man and God.

and to @polymoog - Islam was my red pill.

polymoog

Superstar
I disagree. What comes between man and God is Satan and desires. Islam is not a religion in the way most Christians understand the term.. Islam is "Deen" which has a much deeper meaning than religion. It is acknowledging tht God created us and He knows what is good and best for us. He did not leave us to ourselves to figure out how to live on earth - He sent us Messengers with books and guidance.

So the true Deen (true religion which is submission to Almighty God's Will and worshipping Him Alone with no sons or partners) is from God Himself and following His Guidance is what brings us closer to Him.

As for man-made religions and religions that have been changed by man according to human desires (like Judaism and Christianity) - then yes, no doubt, these come between man and God.

and to @polymoog - Islam was my red pill.
your religion told you what to think about god. did god tell you personally? no-- you read it in the koran or it was interpreted for you. thats religion-- 'man-made', 'deen', or whatever. you are indoctrinated, hard core, and cant accept that right now (understandable).

islam being your red pill is like 9-11 truth being the 9-11 commission report.

DesertRose

Superstar
We should all defend our freedom to say things that we will even disagree with at times. There would be fewer wars and less violence if we all had more respect for each other's freedom of speech.
(Not really warmongers will be warmongers.)

However, in regards to free speech, it is a two way street.
I may disagree with people discussing the same issues over and over again but I can skip their comments.
Second, if someone talks smack about Islamic beliefs, or the conduct of some Muslims fine, but if they talk smack about our beloved Prophet they better brace themselves for any negative feedback that comes their way.
Similar to any reaction by any sane human whose mother was smeared.
..... later got stuff to watch.

rainerann

Star
(Not really warmongers will be warmongers.)

However, in regards to free speech, it is a two way street.
I may disagree with people discussing the same issues over and over again but I can skip their comments.
Second, if someone talks smack about Islamic beliefs, or the conduct of some Muslims fine, but if they talk smack about our beloved Prophet they better brace themselves for any negative feedback that comes their way.
Similar to any reaction by any sane human whose mother was smeared.
..... later got stuff to watch.
Well whether warmongers will be warmongers or not, there is evidence that free speech has considerably decreased conflict between population groups coming from different cultures and religions so that they have been able to live together in peace and with a common goal. America is evidence of this. There is no other reason for so many cultures and religions to live together the way we do. Greed is a different subject altogether. However, free speech has decreased racism considerably and allowed us to be much more closely connected to different cultures and religions than ever before and this is a good thing that I strongly support.

You also might have the permission to respond in any way you wish, but try to keep in mind that people will form opinions with our choice of words. Just like I said. The lady was a little too blunt for me. I don't feel comfortable being blunt like that because of how it will cause someone else to form an opinion about me.

polymoog

Superstar
I think the point is that Islam is often treated as a race rather than a religion. However, it is not the same as someone saying something about Italians or Ethiopians like the lady in the first video suggested.

It is a religion and because it is a religion, there can be a discussion about the religion that is not controlled by the religion and people cannot be called racist for doing this.

As a religion, when people make comments about the religion, when you join a religion, that is what you sign up for. Almost like getting married. You take the good and bad things people say about your religion and that is what you have to deal with. The religion should not seek to control the discussion as long as it is only a discussion.

If we are only talking about things pertaining to the religion, there is no harm done. Everyone can walk away in peace.

Religion should not be used to control others. Unfortunately, many people do seem to feel controlled by Islam when they are born into Muslim families. There was a lady I listened to the other day named Sarah Haider who is part of an atheist ex-Muslim movement. I had no idea that there were so many people leaving Islam for atheism, but I think that reiterates the initial point about Islam not being a race as well, because you can't choose to be German, but you should be able to choose to follow a religion or not.

She has co-founded an organization called ex-Muslims of North America because she says that she realizes that people don't often feel they have a choice to leave Islam or not because it is often treated as a race rather than a religion or the concept of race and religion is fused because it also functions in a political way. She explains this difference and this subject in a much more diplomatic way than the lady in the opening post in my opinion, even though I am encouraged that people have the freedom to do what she did. It does make me feel safer to know that we have the freedom to express ourselves even though I might not feel so comfortable being as blunt as she was.

As compassionate people, it would not be appropriate for me to not show support for people who want to question Islam from their own experience as well as others who want to as well. I would not want to offend anyone because of their beliefs, but I also can't disregard their comments just because the idea that someone might not want to continue in the religion of Islam is offensive to the ones who do wish to continue.

Here is a speech she gave about this subject and her organization. I thought she was very professional. Hopefully, any response will also be as professional.

i watched the whole thing. i learned some things from her perspective. thanks for sharing that, rainerann.

your religion told you what to think about god. did god tell you personally? no-- you read it in the koran or it was interpreted for you. thats religion-- 'man-made', 'deen', or whatever. you are indoctrinated, hard core, and cant accept that right now (understandable).

islam being your red pill is like 9-11 truth being the 9-11 commission report.
Lol. You sound like a Christian accusing Muslims of not having a personal relationship with God. :rolleyes: Obviously you believe you have it all figured out - well, except the spiritual part of life. Judging by some of your posts (I did not read them all) you are still searching for that inner peace that puts your soul at rest. I sincerely do hope you find it one day. Anyhow, I'm kind of glad you made this thread. All the worms are coming out of the woodwork making me even more certain that I am on the truth. Peace.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Islam is the religion for mankind. It frees you from everything except from God. When you've accepted God, you can face everything peacefully. And we will never be free from God because we were nothing. We cannot explain where we came from. We cannot explain why we were given the bodies that we were given, nor the families we've been born into. Only He Created life and Gave it to us. He Is The One Maintaining us all.

Lady

Star
Your words are sweet and peaceful, but do not reflect reality.
Look at what is happening right now in Jerusalem.
Putting Muslims under the microscope in the Al Aqsa Mosque issue, are the Muslims freely accepting the metal detectors now placed at the entrances?
You are the LAST Muslim that I wish to have to remind on this point, but it does not seem as if the "Days of Rage" display the free acceptance of any and all things as from the hand of God.

manama

Star
Your words are sweet and peaceful, but do not reflect reality.
Look at what is happening right now in Jerusalem.
Putting Muslims under the microscope in the Al Aqsa Mosque issue, are the Muslims freely accepting the metal detectors now placed at the entrances?
You are the LAST Muslim that I wish to have to remind on this point, but it does not seem as if the "Days of Rage" display the free acceptance of any and all things as from the hand of God.
We have our on problems and feelings when it comes to al aqsa mosque, i, for one absolutely want to go there no matter what, because of the belief that praying wholeheartedly in that mosque wipes away your sins as per the wish of Prophet Solomon. But being of the nationality that i am, i have no way of ever going there because of the restrictions placed by my retarded government