Is the ongoing punishment of Adam and Eve justifiable?

JoChris

Superstar
If we are talking Christianity and Islam, then yes, the ideology is too rigid. Note how many Christians and Muslims have killed their own over issues and doctrine we would laugh at today. If we were on the powerful side that is.

That rigidity is why I am a Gnostic Christian.

If thoughts and ideas cannot be allowed to evolve when they can, then they are not worthy of us.

Regards
DL
Most people grow up out of the need to blame others for decisions they are making right now.

What is the REAL reason why you hate Jesus?

JoChris

Superstar
You are showing the I. Q. level of the usual believer.

I can argue that your God is a prick and all you can do is run from doing apologetics for the prick you follow.

That is all I need do here to discredit believing fools.

Regards
DL
Tut tut. *wags finger*.
When you actually start using arguments via using the *bible in context* then you might gain some credibility.

Most people grow up out of the need to blame others for decisions they are making right now.

What is the REAL reason why you hate Jesus?
I do not dislike one of the Jesus' in scriptures.

That is not the one you like. Yours ends in being a prick thanks to the way Christians have misused what he said that was good and call good what he said that was immoral and evil.

Let me know if you are up to a moral debate. You know, the kind of debate Christians always run from.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Calling the God of the Bible "Satan" on a forum will make as much difference as you telling the Earth to stop spinning.
Only Christian-God haters could be impressed by your blowing raspberries.
I spend no time at all trying to insult atheists - they have made their choice and continue to make it.

I simply don't understand why DL would bother trying to pick away at Christian doctrine in conversation with people who have experiential knowledge of God.

Picture an alternate reality where people who had never ate pears wanted to attack those deluded enough to believe they had.

Click bait threads might appear like "how do pear eaters know they are not chewing a tennis ball?"

The thread might take the line of mocking pear trees and poking fun at those who "eat pears" to try to discourage them and draw away people from the idea that pears were real.

However, if you've ate one, the arguments fall flat and it becomes an exercise in written futility.

JoChris

Superstar
I do not dislike one of the Jesus' in scriptures.

That is not the one you like. Yours ends in being a prick thanks to the way Christians have misused what he said that was good and call good what he said that was immoral and evil.

Let me know if you are up to a moral debate. You know, the kind of debate Christians always run from.

Regards
DL
I do not do moral debates with bible twisters. Bible-twisters demonstrate low moral standards.

You mention you like Jesus Himself though. You talking about what you agree with e.g. 4 Gospels could start a more constructive discussion.

RaXz

Veteran
Well, last time I've checked Eve was eager to be drafted by NATO for combat, and pussy whipped Adam doesn't seem to care and much rather nags and whores himself for attention on the internet, while the elite are playing God like integrating humanity with their beast system by promoting transhumanism, experimenting with GMO crap etc.

Looks like not much has changed, some seem to forget that the Apple 1 costed $666,66, but most throw that on the towering pile of just another coincidence.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-the-first-Apple-computer-sold-was-for-666-66

RaXz

Veteran
I bet that conspiracy theorists will be first in line to get the holy Donald Christ 777 mark.

I do not do moral debates with bible twisters. Bible-twisters demonstrate low moral standards.

You mention you like Jesus Himself though. You talking about what you agree with e.g. 4 Gospels could start a more constructive discussion.
Why would I use scriptures to grow my moral wisdom when your own bible tells you to get out of it to do so?

Seems you do not follow your own bible.

You, like most Christians think a genocidal son murderer is somehow good which shows that your moral sense has been corrupted by your beliefs. That is why you stay clear of moral discussions.

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
Well, last time I've checked Eve was eager to be drafted by NATO for combat, and pussy whipped Adam doesn't seem to care and much rather nags and whores himself for attention on the internet, while the elite are playing God like integrating humanity with their beast system by promoting transhumanism, experimenting with GMO crap etc.

Looks like not much has changed, some seem to forget that the Apple 1 costed $666,66, but most throw that on the towering pile of just another coincidence.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-the-first-Apple-computer-sold-was-for-666-66
Adam and Eve died. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+5:5&version=KJV
Who are you claiming to be Adam and Eve?

JoChris

Superstar
Why would I use scriptures to grow my moral wisdom when your own bible tells you to get out of it to do so?

Seems you do not follow your own bible.

You, like most Christians think a genocidal son murderer is somehow good which shows that your moral sense has been corrupted by your beliefs. That is why you stay clear of moral discussions.

Regards
DL
Where does the bible say to get out of using the bible? Bible chapter and verse please.

Next claim of yours:
Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

SO God (the Father) sent Jesus (His Son) to die for our sins. Now THAT is love.

Q: Was Jesus forced into doing that against His own free will?
A: Mark 14:36 [Jesus in Garden of Gethsemane] And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

So Jesus chose to die for mankind's sins of His own free will. Now That is love (too).

You need to read the Book of Acts. The apostles certainly did great things there.
To the lame of brain, sure, but that does not have those lame brained doing what they are told they can do by the one they believe in, which makes them either deluded or liars.

Your choice of labels.

Regards
DL

SO God (the Father) sent Jesus (His Son) to die for our sins. Now THAT is love.
So you think that God's love for Jesus would express itself by murdering the one loved.

Typical Christian idiotic thinking.

Where does the bible say to get out of using the bible? Bible chapter and verse please.
I figured you had not read your own bible. I am pleased to help you read your own bible.

Isaiah 56:11) "They are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for the day of judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORD occupy the same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9) & (Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between the righteous and the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
To the lame of brain, sure, but that does not have those lame brained doing what they are told they can do by the one they believe in, which makes them either deluded or liars.

Your choice of labels.

Regards
DL
You didn't explain away the apostles committing all those miracles like Jesus had told them they should be able to do if they had enough faith.
You must approve of Jesus' words then.

Matthew 21:20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21 Jesus answered and said unto them [THE APOSTLES] , Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

You didn't explain away the apostles committing all those miracles like Jesus had told them they should be able to do if they had enough faith.
You must approve of Jesus' words then.

Matthew 21:20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21 Jesus answered and said unto them [THE APOSTLES] , Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
I have no need to disprove or prove your fantasy. That is up to you and you cannot do it.

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
So you think that God's love for Jesus would express itself by murdering the one loved.

Typical Christian idiotic thinking.

I figured you had not read your own bible. I am pleased to help you read your own bible.

Isaiah 56:11) "They are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for the day of judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORD occupy the same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9) & (Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between the righteous and the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Regards
DL
Please for sake of readers show where the passages are quoted from e.g. show who the prophet Isaiah was talking to/ about.
e.g. Isaiah 56:8-12
luke 11:37-54

Don't quote cult-style. Explain how those verses have any relevance to your argument too.