Graphene oxide and other heavy metals (poison in the human body) in vaccines+++ and relation to radiation (5G) and transformation (reset).

MagneticHuman

Veteran
I think this topic deserves its own thread. Far to important issue to get lost in the sauce if this holds true. The first posts will be collected from this thread:

This thread is not about pointing fingers, it's all about raising awareness to help navigate the human experience.

To sum up my perspectives in regards to the virus:

The virus has yet to be isolated.....

Is it real? Yes it is but not in a way that it is described in the mainstream. All illnesses is caused by some kind of toxic in the human body. The virus is produced by the body to clean out these toxins. Just because there is very often observed firemen in relation to fire; are they the cause of the fire?

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
If there is one thing I have discovered through my own journey; The thruth is always very simple and easy to understand. As they say; the devil is in the details.

Also I have learned that it doesn't matter if the information is right or wrong as long as it raises your awareness...

This video brings everything back to zero in regards to the drama that is now taking place around us.

MagneticHuman

Veteran

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Easier to control the masses.
Soothing the symptoms of anxiety with graphene oxide
"They found that injecting graphene oxide into a specific region of the brain silences the neurons responsible for anxious behaviour."

"In simple terms, it only ‘turns down’ the communications between specific neurons."

Sounds like some sort of lobotomy to me....

It's all about stagnating the flow of energy with some sort of material with low conductivity (heavy metal). Also it will create more resistance/heat when exposed to microwave radiation (5G).

MagneticHuman

Veteran

"And there we have our "friend"... What was his name? Alberto Nájera. He has people telling you in universities that there are no studies on the dangers of EMF and that everything is a lie. You would never have been able to attack him from any flank.

But the fucking magnetic arms... Neither Nájera nor his fucking mother, nor nobody who comes here, nobody can deny that they exist. Nor studies, nor anything. There is nothing. There's nothing written about magnetic arms. Neither Nájera, nor anyone, nor the government president, nor any god coming from the other world could say that this phenomenon doesn't exist. Because it does.

And with that, friends, we're saved. We can now tell them directly: 'You're lying! You're killing us!' Just like we say on La Quinta Columna's posters. They're killing us because the arms remain magnetic, and nobody explains them.

And now, if you tell me that graphene is in the saline. I'll answer you that there indeed is. Now, if you tell me that there is Spike protein in the vaccination vials and all that... Heh, that's where I start to doubt.

But let's imagine that the Spike protein exists. And yet you see how graphene exists, and nobody explains why it is there. And what does that do where it shouldn't?

So with what we have in our hands, is the chance to wake up humanity. We have it in our hands. We have it in our hands. And "they" are very pissed off and very upset because that's how we can expose them. That's the point where we can start attacking them. They expected that this revolt of people demonstrating would come later, but thanks to the magnetic arms, we had been able to move forward. And every day that we advance, there are tens of thousands fewer people dead. Because we have to gain time. Otherwise, every day that goes by is more deaths, more people with the magnetic arm, more people at risk of dying, and getting seriously ill.

So, if they had plans for us revolting a little bit later because we were fed up, because of economic needs, social crisis, because we had realized that this is a joke, they were expecting all that later on. Let's see if we can do it before they damage us so much that we cannot even react.

And how can we do it? Thanks to the magnetic arms. And particularly, particularly to the magnetic arms. And especially to Campra's report that says there is graphene. And no matter how much they want to discredit it, they cannot. They've already tried, huh? They've already tried. But they can't. The only thing they can do is —as Ricardo says—: slander, defame, offend, disrespect. But they cannot prove anything. They just cannot prove anything. And that's what makes us invulnerable to all kinds of attacks coming from these people."

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
devils advocate question:

the graphene oxide that we are all talking about-- the only source of this information is from the research from the 5th column in spain which supposedly had it analyzed.

is there any other lab analyses that confirm this finding or are we relying solely on their info?

MagneticHuman

Veteran
devils advocate question:

the graphene oxide that we are all talking about-- the only source of this information is from the research from the 5th column in spain which supposedly had it analyzed.

is there any other lab analyses that confirm this finding or are we relying solely on their info?
To me the advantage of the information coming out is that it actually make sense and are corresponding to my own innerstanding of things. I don't give my power away to any outside source especially not the church of science. There is no coincidence I have chosen MagneticHuman as my alias. Magnetism is the power that pulls all opposites together back to singularity/oneness/heart(earth)/center/freedom. If you flip one of the magnets you get push instead of pull. This is the very simple innerstanding behind divide and conquer. The distortions put in place to interrupt the organic magnetic pull is emenating all of maya.

As I said in an earlier post "Also I have learned that it doesn't matter if the information is right or wrong as long as it raises your awareness". If this is a "false flag" the potential (in my view) to lead you in the direction back to singularity/freedom is implosive. In this regard especially notice how "false flags" is one of the major tools used to sway the human collective counsiusness in a certain direction and create an explosive division.

polymoog

Superstar
French Scientists Find Graphene in Blood of Vaccinated People

1:47.

they state it is "graphene", but not necessarily graphene oxide.
in any case, this is the first confirmation of the presence of graphene besides the 5th column in spain.

MagneticHuman

Veteran

From the comment section:

This part especially draw my attention implying the graphene will be especially harmful to people with a lot of heavy metals in the body: "graphene that becomes magnetic inside the body and since red bloodcells have high iron content they naturally clump together around the graphene particles causing thousand and more minor bloodclots"

I guess this magnetism also explains why certain objects sticks to the body of the vaccinated.

"Mowgli44
the jab has graphene in it, graphene that becomes magnetic inside the body and since red bloodcells have high iron content they naturally clump together around the graphene particles causing thousand and more minor bloodclots.. clots that will clog up your lungs over time making the heart have to work harder and strain.. Most will die from this within 3 years from a right sided infarction typically and the s-protein while being active and shedding in its initial stage also will activate and shed each time a natural flu or cold rolls around several times a year sterilizing anyone the jabbed gets in close contact with.. If u go to wikipedia and read about graphene, pay especial focus on this part: "Charge carriers in graphene show linear, rather than quadratic, dependence of energy on momentum, and field-effect transistors with graphene can be made that show bipolar conduction. Charge transport is ballistic over long distances; the material exhibits large quantum oscillations and large and nonlinear diamagnetism.[6] Graphene conducts heat and electricity very efficiently along its plane. The material strongly absorbs light of all visible wavelengths"
This explains all the things people are observing with the jabbed and the jab itself.. it is why the jab needs to be transported so frozen so the graphene wont be magnetized and bind to itself causing massive instant bloodclots (those are typically from the bottle of vaxxine (though i loathe to call it that) having been too hot and been magnetically activated through transport or simply sitting on the jab trays in room temperature for a while.. it also explains why the jabbed seems to glow subdermically when exposed to light of a certain wavelenght.. "

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
It may be helpful to be aware of the difference in conductivity between different metals and alloys and also how this relates to magnetism.

This may or may not give you a clue in why they want you to be exposed to "heavy" metal whether it be in the form of music or in the form of an injection into your arm. And also may give you a clue in why all the "heavy" water programming related to total destruction. It all comes down to the flow of energy where conductivity is movment/freedom/ease and lack of it is stagnation/prison/disease.

If you want to "level up" in this material realm align yourself with freedom and choose what metals you align with in accordance to this. Injection of heavy metals into your body most certainly will lead to leveling down or stagnation.

Metals are the only substances that are magnetic. But some metals are magnetic and some are not. Worth of special notice is that the most precious and most conductive metals like SILVER, copper and gold are not magnetic.

MagneticHuman

Veteran

Let’s take a look at some of the most well known magnetic metals. Some of them are magnetic at all times. Other, like stainless steel, have magnetic properties only with a certain chemical composition.
Iron
Metal powder attracted to magnet

Iron is an extremely well-known ferromagnetic metal. It is, in fact, the strongest ferromagnetic metal. It forms an integral part of the earth’s core and imparts its magnetic properties to our planet. That is why the Earth acts as a permanent magnet on its own.
There are many aspects that contribute to iron’s magnetism. In addition to its net electron spin at the atomic level, its crystalline structure also plays an important role. Without it, iron would not be a magnetic metal.
Different crystalline structures result in different iron properties.
Iron is ferromagnetic in its body-centred cubic (bcc) alpha-FE structure. At the same time, it does not show magnetism in face-centred cubic (fcc) gamma-Fe structure. Beta-Fe structure, for example, displays paramagnetic tendencies.
Nickel
Nickel is another popular magnetic metal with ferromagnetic properties. Like iron, its compounds are present in the earth’s core. Historically, nickel has been used to make coins.
Today, nickel finds use in batteries, coatings, kitchen tools, phones, buildings, transport and jewellery. A large portion of nickel is used to manufacture ferronickel for stainless steel.
Because of its magnetic properties, nickel is also part of Alnico magnets (made of aluminium, nickel, and cobalt). These magnets are stronger than rare-earth metal magnets but weaker than iron-based magnets.
Cobalt
Cobalt is an important ferromagnetic metal. For over 100 years, cobalt’s excellent magnetic properties have helped develop a variety of applications.
Cobalt can be used to produce soft as well as hard magnets. Soft magnets that use cobalt have advantages over other soft magnets. Namely, they have a high saturation point, Curie temperatures in the range of 950…990° Celsius. Thus, they can be used for high-temperature applications (up to under 500° Celsius).
Cobalt with its alloys is used in hard disks, wind turbines, MRI machines, motors, actuators, and sensors.
Steel
Steel also displays ferromagnetic properties as it is derived from iron. Most steels will be attracted to a magnet. If needed, steel can also be used to make permanent magnets.
Let’s take the example of steel EN C15D. This grade of steel contains 98.81 to 99.26% iron. Thus, a very high percentage of this steel grade is iron. Hence, the ferromagnetic properties of iron transfer to steel.
Stainless Steel
Some stainless steels are magnetic and some are not. An alloy steel becomes a stainless steel if it has at least 10.5% of chromium in it. Due to the varying chemical compositions, there are different types of stainless steel.
Table of ferritic stainless steels AISI and EN
Ferritic stainless steels
Ferritic and martensitic stainless steels are magnetic due to their iron composition and molecular structure.
Austenitic steels, on the other hand, do not display ferromagnetic properties because of a different molecular structure. This makes the suitable for use in MRI machinery.
The structural difference derives from the amount of nickel. It strengthens the oxide layer for better protection against corrosion but also changes the structure of stainless steel.
Rare Earth Metals
Along with the above-mentioned metals, compounds of some rare earth elements also have excellent ferromagnetic properties. Gadolinium, samarium, neodymium are all examples of magnetic rare earth metals.
Various magnets with different properties can be manufactured using the above metals in combination with iron, nickel and cobalt. These magnets come with specific properties necessary for certain applications.
For example, samarium-cobalt magnets are present in turbomachinery, high-end electric motors, etc.
Which Metals Are Not Magnetic?
Only a few metals in the periodic table are magnetic. Most other common metals are non-magnetic metals. Let’s take a look at some of them.
List of Non-Magnetic Metals
Aluminium
Aluminium’s crystal structure, similarly to lithium and magnesium, makes it non-magnetic. All three materials are popular examples of paramagnetic metals.
Although several types of aluminium corrosion can happen, it is known for its resistance to corrosive environments. This, along with its light weight, makes it a useful metal in many industries.
Gold
Gold is a diamagnetic metal like most other metals. In its pure form, gold is non-magnetic and shows only a weak repulsion towards magnets like all diamagnetic metals.
Silver
Silver is another non-magnetic metal. This property makes identifying fake silver possible. If the “silver” coins or jewellery attracts to magnets, it is something else.
Copper
Is Copper Magnetic?

Is Copper Magnetic?
Copper itself is not magnetic but interacts with magnets to some extent. This property helps generate electricity in power plants.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
So is the most logical conclusion so far?

... graphene oxide works as a magnet...

Explain the stagnation of iron rich blood (or rich in other magnetic metals) leading to blood cloths.
Explain why objects made of magnetic material sticks to the body.
Explain the "black worms" fenomen basically beeing a chain of magnets.

Other magnets will also dependent of polarity and current be pulled toward or pushed away from graphene oxide. And graphene oxide will be pulled or pushed by this magnet.

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Last edited:
Graphene oxide talked about at after~10 minutes

we know it was in the masks because canada recalled them for this
and then reversed the decision a few months later