Graphene oxide and other heavy metals (poison in the human body) in vaccines+++ and relation to radiation (5G) and transformation (reset).

saki

Star
....with the following, they are attempting (very lamely) to dispel any concerns regarding GO... :rolleyes: ...
...in a half-hearted attempt to be the new 'Snopes'....?... ;) ...

There is no graphene oxide in the Covid-19 vaccines

WHAT WAS CLAIMED
The Covid-19 vaccines contain graphene oxide.
OUR VERDICT
The MHRA has told us that none of the Covid-19 vaccines in current use contain graphene oxide.

WHAT WAS CLAIMED
The Covid-19 vaccines put people who have received them in danger if 5G is ‘cranked up’.
OUR VERDICT
There is no evidence to support this claim.

A widely shared Facebook post claims that vaccines contain “Graphene Oxide Nano Particles” and that these can reassemble on command and travel to any part of the body.

Nanoparticles are a generic term for very small particles which are found in nature, or can be man-made. They are used in medicine, and a particular type called a lipid nanoparticle is used in both the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines (which have been approved for use in the UK).

Graphene oxide is another type of nanoparticle but as we have written previously, the Covid-19 vaccines currently in use do not contain graphene oxide. The MHRA told Full Fact “there is no graphene oxide in any of the authorised vaccines”.

Professor Penny Ward, chair of the Education and Standards Committee at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine reiterated this.

She explained that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines use lipid nanoparticles in the envelope which transports the mRNA. She also said that the lipid nanoparticles used in the vaccines have been shown in animal studies to mostly stay at the injection site and in the lymphatic system where immune responses to the vaccine occur.

Dr Stephen Griffin, a virologist at Leeds University, told Full Fact that lipid nanoparticles used in the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines are different, and behave differently, to metal or carbon nanoparticles. He explained that the lipid nanoparticles in the vaccines are “specifically designed to interact, and fuse with the membranes of the cells within the muscle into which they are injected…as such, the vast majority of the material is absorbed at the injection site”.

We have written about claims regarding fertility and nanoparticles before.

The post ends by saying: “Just wait until 5G is PROPERLY cranked up to the Military wave.” We have written many times about how 5G does not cause, exacerbate or have anything to do with Covid-19.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
....with the following, they are attempting (very lamely) to dispel any concerns regarding GO... :rolleyes: ...
...in a half-hearted attempt to be the new 'Snopes'....

There is no graphene oxide in the Covid-19 vaccines

WHAT WAS CLAIMED
The Covid-19 vaccines contain graphene oxide.
OUR VERDICT
The MHRA has told us that none of the Covid-19 vaccines in current use contain graphene oxide.

WHAT WAS CLAIMED
The Covid-19 vaccines put people who have received them in danger if 5G is ‘cranked up’.
OUR VERDICT
There is no evidence to support this claim.

A widely shared Facebook post claims that vaccines contain “Graphene Oxide Nano Particles” and that these can reassemble on command and travel to any part of the body.

Nanoparticles are a generic term for very small particles which are found in nature, or can be man-made. They are used in medicine, and a particular type called a lipid nanoparticle is used in both the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines (which have been approved for use in the UK).

Graphene oxide is another type of nanoparticle but as we have written previously, the Covid-19 vaccines currently in use do not contain graphene oxide. The MHRA told Full Fact “there is no graphene oxide in any of the authorised vaccines”.

Professor Penny Ward, chair of the Education and Standards Committee at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine reiterated this.

She explained that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines use lipid nanoparticles in the envelope which transports the mRNA. She also said that the lipid nanoparticles used in the vaccines have been shown in animal studies to mostly stay at the injection site and in the lymphatic system where immune responses to the vaccine occur.

Dr Stephen Griffin, a virologist at Leeds University, told Full Fact that lipid nanoparticles used in the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines are different, and behave differently, to metal or carbon nanoparticles. He explained that the lipid nanoparticles in the vaccines are “specifically designed to interact, and fuse with the membranes of the cells within the muscle into which they are injected…as such, the vast majority of the material is absorbed at the injection site”.

We have written about claims regarding fertility and nanoparticles before.

The post ends by saying: “Just wait until 5G is PROPERLY cranked up to the Military wave.” We have written many times about how 5G does not cause, exacerbate or have anything to do with Covid-19.
none of the... vaccines in current use
vaccines currently in use do not contain graphene oxide. The MHRA told Full Fact “there is no graphene oxide in any of the authorised vaccines”.​

Since they went to the trouble of emphasizing there was no graphene in the currently used, authorized vaccines, I can't help but wonder about the unauthorized ones, on deck. :p

craniumind

Established
devils advocate question:

the graphene oxide that we are all talking about-- the only source of this information is from the research from the 5th column in spain which supposedly had it analyzed.

is there any other lab analyses that confirm this finding or are we relying solely on their info?

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but there is a pubmed paper that regards a novel method for reducing cytotoxic properties of GO. They reported it only helped a little.

I'm sure there are other papers.

I saw a pubmed paper that denoted vaccines disrupt communication between the left and right cerebral hemispheres. I will find the paper and post it later under this same post.

If there is one thing I have discovered through my own journey; The thruth is always very simple and easy to understand. As they say; the devil is in the details.

Also I have learned that it doesn't matter if the information is right or wrong as long as it raises your awareness...

This video brings everything back to zero in regards to the drama that is now taking place around us.

I thought I'd post this because it's found in the comments section of this video. Someone has recommended zeolite in order to detox the body of heavy metal particles (graphene). However, as I'm listening to the video, it depends on the purity of the product, but I suppose that's true for any product. The link the video is recommending is here:

Welcome to Zeolite

Here's the video:

DETOX HEAVY METALS WITH ZEOLITE | May Detox Graphene Oxide Toxicity

To clarify, I haven't watched it all because I haven't taken the shot and it's not a cure, but as stated, it may help if someone who has.

MagneticHuman

Veteran

"Graphene oxides under low dose (0.1 mg) and middle dose (0.25 mg) did not exhibit obvious toxicity to mice and under high dose (0.4 mg) exhibited chronic toxicity, such as 4/9 mice death and lung granuloma formation, mainly located in lung, liver, spleen, and kidney, almost could not be cleaned by kidney. In conclusion, graphene oxides exhibit dose-dependent toxicity to cells and animals, such as inducing cell apoptosis and lung granuloma formation, and cannot be cleaned by kidney. When graphene oxides are explored for in vivo applications in animal or human body, its biocompatibility must be considered."

MagneticHuman

Veteran

MagneticHuman

Veteran
How your energy flow is stagnated by the use of heavy metals... the evidence.

I've seen a video where they do this with Kellogs corn flakes as well. The boxes even have 'With Added Iron' printed on the side (ironically).

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Geiger counter: The radiations measured with this meter have names similar to the "virus variants". Beta and gamma radiation. Coincidence?

MagneticHuman

Veteran

"Antenna"

I'm the antenna
Catching vibration
You're the transmitter
Give information!

Wir richten Antennen ins Firmament
Empfangen die Töne die niemand kennt

I'm the transmitter
I give information
You're the antenna
Catching vibration

Es strahlen die Sender Bild, Ton und Wort
Elektromagnetisch an jeden Ort

I'm the antenna
Catching vibration
You're the transmitter
Give information!

Radio Sender und Hörer sind wir
Spielen im Äther das Wellenklavier

I'm the transmitter
I give information
You're the antenna
Catching vibration

Wir richten Antennen ins Firmament
Empfangen die Töne die Niemand kennt

I'm the antenna catching vibration
You're the transmitter give information
I'm the transmitter I give information
You're the antenna catching vibration

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran

"Radioactivity"

Radioactivity
Is in the air for you and me

Radioactivity
Discovered by Madame Curie

Radioactivity
Tune in to the melody

Radioactivity

[Morse Code:]
(Radioactivity is in the air for you and me
Radioactivity discovered by Madame Curie
Radioactivity tune in to the... Kraftwerk)

Radioaktivität
Für dich und mich im All entsteht

Radioaktivität
Strahlt Wellen zum Empfangsgeraet

Radioaktivität
Wenn's um unsere Zukunft geht

Radioaktivität
Für dich und mich im All entsteht

[Morse Code:]
(Radioactivity is in the air for you and me
Radioactivity discovered by Madame Curie
Radioactivity tune in to the... Kraftwerk)

Radioactivity

Radioactivity
Discovered by Madame Curie

Radioactivity
Tune in to the melody

Radioactivity
Is in the air for you and me...

Last edited:

MagneticHuman

Veteran
In relation to the depopulation narrative that is spinning I find this information very useful.

If there is people paracitic in nature holding the strings; why kill you? Will "human" parasites work in a different way than other parasites?

Last edited: