Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

Ive been saying that just cuz some are doesn't mean all are, you not following the discussion isn't my problem.

lol bill gates tho

^^^^ This is the problem that should actually be raised. In the entire world the shots for rubella and measles etc are just two, given separately in very small doses and never at once. I think there are two shots that have to be given separately with quite a gap in between, But in the US and the places where US specifically sends vaccines like area in africa, its given altogether at once.
Its weird because the practice of three shots together is old, its no longer followed anywhere, yet they still refuse to change the practice.
Listen no need to be rude about it.I was just asking a simple question.Calm down.

DesertRose

Superstar
^^^^ This is the problem that should actually be raised. In the entire world the shots for rubella and measles etc are just two, given separately in very small doses and never at once. I think there are two shots that have to be given separately with quite a gap in between, But in the US and the places where US specifically sends vaccines like area in africa, its given altogether at once.
I see, therefore North America is different from other areas of world in regards to the MMR vaccine, that is interesting to note.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Hamza Yusuf American Muslim Scholar speaking on Vaccines
I am going to put this video on my Islamic Videos thread for anyone interested in this topic.
Hamza Yusuf Hanson is also a registered nurse.

Haich

Superstar
Why don't they separate the mmr vaccine? Easy, it damages their vaccine programme which is making them billions.

My child is almost 2 and I get calls from my local health practice demanding I get him vaccinated. There's absolutely no way in hell im allowing him to get the mmr. I'm seriously vocal about this particular jab, because close relatives have experienced their children go through hell, and later develop autistic traits. There is a seriously dark side to this programmed and the UK is blind to it. I believe this to be the case, due to how it affects children from different backgrounds.

In the Vaxxed documentary, a study was done to examine the factors which heightened the risk of developing a reaction to the mmr vaccine. The results were pretty astounding. From a sample taken from children administered the vaccine on time (12 months), most of those kids were boys from a predominantly African background. Funnily enough, most of the people I know that are dealing with adverse effects, have sons who are now between the ages of 4-7. They're all on the spectrum and it's devasting as a parent, to feel that guilt, knowing your child was fine before they were given that vaccine.

Haich

Superstar
I should add that I have vaccinated my child against meningitis and thats it. They want me to go for the mmr and pneumococcal, as well as a bunch of others which i didn't get as a child. A child doesn't need all these vaccines at 12 months. They're at a crucial stage of development and I'm terrified that in years to come, these programmes will become mandatory for parents. In Italy, I know this is now the case and parents can face jail time for not vaccinating their kids, but also be refused entry to schools.

Haich

Superstar
You think these parents are anti vax because they're following trends? It's harrowing to watch your child go through such pain all in the name of science, especially when the creators of these vaccines aren't interested in anything else other than how to capitalise on something we all hold dear- our health.

DesertRose

Superstar
They're at a crucial stage of development and I'm terrified that in years to come, these programmes will become mandatory for parents. In Italy, I know this is now the case and parents can face jail time for not vaccinating their kids, but also be refused entry to schools.
Seriously if they go the route of jail time then tyranny has shown its hand.:eek::(
Here is a doctor that speaks concerning the flu vaccine but she also has other videos that are worth checking out.

http://www.opensourcetruth.com/the-good-doctors/
Also an article on this topic:
The Good Doctors
January 28, 2018
Ralph Fucetola 0

Big Pharma: Afraid of You and Truth!
Vax Madness Reveals Big Pharma Fear

Many doctors are on the take, big time. Pediatricians with “fully vaccinated” patient loads make huge amounts of bonus money from vax makers and more than half of their income is from injecting pus and poison into those young patients.

How are such bribes even legal?

Because Big Pharma campaign contributions (the real interference in the elections) buys government power for drug company profits.

Look what happened in California where millions were spent to support Bad Doctor Pan and his SB277 Forced Vaccine Bill, signed into law by CA Gov. Jerry Brownshirt. Caring parents there are homeschooling or moving to freer states.

Of course, the wisest among them are availing themselves of their right of Informed Consent with the Advance Vaccine Directive, https://NSFMarketplace.com

Other Bad Doctors, like the horrifyingly bad Dr. Paul Offitt, Big Pharma’s favorite “ethicist”, tell us infants [you know, those tiny, vulnerable humans with an immature immune system] could receive “10,000 vaccines without harm.”

It’s not just the vaccine profits, with no risk of law suits from vax harms, but it’s the “downstream” profits from chronic diseases triggered by vax toxins that Big Pharma craves so badly. For example, autism is now becoming even more profitable than cancer. It’s already there in the UK and the US is moving rapidly in that direction.

Then Big Pharma has us stricken with BOTH cancer AND autism at epidemic rates.

It gets worse. The Bad Doctors use Bad Science to force dangerous drugs on an unsuspecting public. Big Pharma loves Bad Doctors, and when one of them achieves nearly 100% “vaccine compliance” they can receive cash rewards in the hundreds of thousands of dollars annually (or more) from the drug makers. Can you spell “KICKBACK”?

However, not all of our medical professionals are Bad Doctors. There are thousands of Good Doctors who know natural means to achieving and maintaining health are what real health care ought to seek.

Those who have not been murdered continue to bring you real health and healing.

We’ve supported the Good Doctors and helped Natural Solutions Supporters learn about them. Here, for example, is a posthumous virtual interview with the very Good Doctor Moulden, created by our friend Richard Sacks —
. Dr Moulden’s highly suspicious death did not stifle the real results he found: every single vaccine dose administered causes real, visible and identifiable damage – to each person who receives any vaccine. And then he showed how to identify that damage. And he died. Mysteriously.

Sometimes it’s really tough to be a Good Doctor. Dr. Suzanne Humphries has received a vile death threat. Dr. Rima and General Bert received them from a supposed “Health Freedom supporter” several times. General Bert, while not a doctor, was a vocal health freedom advocate. His death, on his birthday last year, is highly questionable.

We all know the story of Dr. Andrew Wakefield who blew the whistle on the MMR Vaccine connection to gastrointestinal problems that are frequently associated with autism. He was viciously persecuted and lost his license, even though the “evidence” had been trumped-up by a now defunct fake news newspaper whose owners had a direct financial stake in the vaccine industry. It’s taken him years to be vindicated.

But what is worse, from Big Pharma’s viewpoint, are those Bad Doctors who turn Good like now former medical director of the Cleveland Clinic who was fired for daring to merely question publicly the safety and efficacy of vaccines! He said he chose to use mercury and aluminum free vaccines when available. And then wrote an article horrified that the so-called “preservative free” version of the vaccine contains formaldehyde, a known carcinogen and that he got the flu after the flu shot, as so many do!

That little bit of goodness was enough… “Off with his head!” Let’s remember Good Doctor Neides among the company of heroes. He needs our support as he learns the truth about Vax Madness; as he continues on his journey to honest health care! [1]

The number of Good Doctors is beginning to grow. That means that informed patients are listening — and sometimes actually teaching their doctors and helping them in their transformation.

The long nightmare of deadly illness-for-profit is slowly ending. The Truth will win out. It always does. But it wins out only if WE, collectively, and YOU, individually, pay attention, and share that Truth on the social media, in your conversations, in your social settings, by email, etc. Without YOU the Good Doctors will be destroyed by the Big Pharma Deep State — and without the Good Doctors, WE all will be destroyed by the Big Pharma Deep State.

And you and your children will suffer.

Yours in health and freedom,
Ralph Fucetola JD

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
I should add that I have vaccinated my child against meningitis and thats it. They want me to go for the mmr and pneumococcal, as well as a bunch of others which i didn't get as a child. A child doesn't need all these vaccines at 12 months. They're at a crucial stage of development and I'm terrified that in years to come, these programmes will become mandatory for parents. In Italy, I know this is now the case and parents can face jail time for not vaccinating their kids, but also be refused entry to schools.
A midwife had advised against all except the tetanus, mmr, and hepatitis but only having them done off schedule.

@manama Is it true that if a parent is vaccinated the immunity last several generations?

Haich

Superstar
A midwife had advised against all except the tetanus, mmr, and hepatitis but only having them done off schedule.

@manama Is it true that if a parent is vaccinated the immunity last several generations?
They don't offer anything off schedule here, even private clinics stick to the 3 in 1 jab

Haich

Superstar
I also don't understand why the booster jabs are so close to each other. A child will have vaccinations at 8 weeks, then at 6 months, then again at 12 months, then at 2 and half, then at 4...I mean medicine isn't my field but surely that's excessive?

manama

Star
You think these parents are anti vax because they're following trends?
Some are, yes. Some do their research on everywhere while there are these cases who go 100% anti vaxxers cuz one vaccine.

not generations i would say personally, it honestly depends. The kid gets the antibodies against the diseases by breastfeeding, so the mother's antibodies get into the child body and protect him/her until the kid's immune system develops. Thats also why people advise against bottlefeeding.
Now the antibodies can say in the female child's body and somehow get replicated by the immune system before they reach their end and then get passed into their children but honestly its a gamble, you don't know which antibodies it will be.

manama

Star
Whatever the history was, we can't change the past. We can protect our kids from getting polio in the future tho. Polio is eradicated in all the developed countries and the same is being done in the 3rd world country. We are so close to eradicating polio completely from the planet. all not taking the current vaccine, is doing is, becoming an obstacle infront of that objective

Good for you, H!

Don’t let them push you around, you are smart for not getting them so many unnecessary vaccines!

Also, here in Texas, they have a vaccine exemption form parents can file with the state allowing their child to attend school without vaccines.

Maybe they have something similar in your neck of the woods.

F2C8A04C-AAF0-431D-9DE1-1C6873D302F0.jpeg34F4432C-9A95-4BCF-83E0-37BE7DE7E78B.jpeg4C54B179-7494-4BC6-890E-551190A172DC.jpegB5F572DC-5634-4C54-BE8E-569B5FE50EE1.jpeg

Haich

Superstar
Good for you, H!

Don’t let them push you around, you are smart for not getting them so many unnecessary vaccines!

Also, here in Texas, they have a vaccine exemption form parents can file with the state allowing their child to attend school without vaccines.

Maybe they have something similar in your neck of the woods.

View attachment 3473View attachment 3474View attachment 3475View attachment 3476

That's pretty much akin to the vaccine programme here, with the exception of the hep-b jab.

Haich

Superstar
Some are, yes. Some do their research on everywhere while there are these cases who go 100% anti vaxxers cuz one vaccine.
I think there's more to it. Parents are notoriously protective over their kids and there is no candid explanation about the side effects and ingredients of these jabs. If these jabs are so crucial, why aren't there alternative and less harmful ways of administrating them?

The disgraced doctor who did the autism study on mmr, was unfairly slandered by the medical field. I've read his paper, it's online and only a few pages and he didn't say the jab causes autism. He said there is a link and clear relationship between the 3 in 1 jab, and children who received it on time at 12 months (in particular young boys). He proposed for the jab to be given in single doses at a later stage in a child's life, to lessen the likelihood of developing autism. I personally think this was a fair observation but he was destroyed by the press and the medical field.

This is suspect in my opinion because we all know the medical field isn't designed to help us. I'm sure the cure for cancer is available if we're willing to pay top money. Their best interests aren't in us but for those who finance their work.

bbsion

Established
Whatever the history was, we can't change the past. We can protect our kids from getting polio in the future tho. Polio is eradicated in all the developed countries and the same is being done in the 3rd world country. We are so close to eradicating polio completely from the planet. all not taking the current vaccine, is doing is, becoming an obstacle infront of that objective
Did you read the article? Polio was essentially renamed, not eradicated. They do this with multiple diseases that were "eradicated". The past is directly relevant to the future. No we cannot change it, but we can learn from it and not give in to the same people/organizations who effed up the past. They have no interest in actually protecting us, but they do have an interest in lining their pockets.

DesertRose

Superstar
Something to reconsider.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/01/18/history-vaccination.aspx
Excerpt:
The Story Behind the Polio Vaccine

"The other prime argument for the justification and support of today's highly aggressive vaccination program is the alleged success of the polio vaccine. But here again, the historical perspective fails to support the vaccination paradigm.​
"The story behind polio is absolutely fascinating when you look at the politics that went on researching the vaccine, and how scientists were fired if they disagreed with the program going on through the National Foundation of Infantile Paralysis (NFIP) in the late 1940s and early 1950s. That was the vaccine that Jonas Salk developed," Dr. Humphries says.​

Before the Salk vaccine became available, if you were admitted to the hospital any doctor could diagnose you with polio based on two physical examinations within 24 hours, to check for paralysis in one or more muscle groups. We now know that a number of viruses can cause paralysis, but back then, all instances were thought to be due to polio virus. When the polio vaccine was developed, a problem emerged. Swedish scientists were trying to tell the US scientists that formaldehyde inactivation was not going to work as planned.​
Their warning, however, fell on deaf ears. This was unfortunate, as they turned out to be correct. Live poliovirus, which was put in an injectable vaccine, would appear to be inactivated right after it was made, but sometimes it would "resurrect" in the vial... In essence, the formaldehyde did not kill off all the polioviruses in these vaccines, which led to live polio viruses being injected. As a result, more people developed paralysis from the vaccine in 1955 than would have developed it from a wild, normal natural poliovirus.​
Something had to be done to make it appear as though the vaccine was working. So what they did was change the diagnostic criteria for polio. Sadly this is a very common practice in medicine. When the observations don't fit your expectations, change or rig the system so that they do. With polio, the original criteria was two examinations within 24 hours. This was changed to two examinations within 60 days. This was helpful in cooking the books, because within 60 days, most people recover from their bout with poliomyelitis.​
"All those people who were formerly called polio were no longer categorized as polio because they recovered from their paralysis within that time," Dr. Humphries explains.​

Then there was the issue of testing. Prior to the vaccine, there was no testing done on blood or stool samples. After the vaccine came along, there was an epidemic in Michigan around 1958. About 2,000 people were diagnosed with polio. In disbelief over the outbreak, serological testing was done, and they discovered that the polio virus was found in only a small minority—about one-quarter of those who displayed symptoms of infection. Interestingly, in the remainder they discovered a different virus or no virus at all! And, subsequently, those patients were no longer "counted" as having polio.​
"So simply by doing the diagnostic testing and changing the diagnostic criteria, the rates of polio plummeted, whether or not there was ever a vaccine. These were the kind of things that were going on back then," Dr. Humphries says.​

Oral Polio Vaccine Propagates Transmission of Vaccine Virus
It's important to realize that the injected polio vaccine does nothing to prevent transmission of the virus, and after an oral polio vaccine you become a reservoir of virus that can mutate or combine with other bowel viruses, creating new strains that are often more virulent to those around you. According to Dr. Humphries, the only thing the injectable vaccine theoretically does is give you some blood immunity, similar to tetanus. This means it is only going to be effective if your blood meets the virus before the virus meets your nervous system.​
Once vaccine makers realized just how difficult it was to inactivate the polio virus, and many people ended up contracting polio from the vaccine, they decided to abandon the injectable polio vaccine and create an oral vaccine instead, which is more similar to the natural route of infection. Again, controversy ensued. The oral vaccine did interrupt transmission of the wild type virus, but it propagated transmission of the vaccine virus instead.​
"The fact of the matter is that you can attenuate a virus all you want, which means that you pass it through different animals to make it mutate enough that it's not quite as lethal or virulent at some point. But once you put that vaccine or that virus back into its natural host, it mutates back to the way it was," Dr. Humphries explains.​
"You can give a baby an oral polio vaccine and it can be attenuated. But even in the vial, before you give it to that baby, those viruses are starting to revert back to their former problematic state. And then once the baby swallows that, the baby will generate some immunity in the intestine. But what's going to come out of that baby is going to be mutated vaccine virus. Oftentimes this is problematic, especially in people who are immunosuppressed."

In the 1990s the US quit using the oral vaccine, and switched back to the injectable vaccine. To address the hazards of injecting improperly or inadequately inactivated polio virus, certain adjustments to the formulation were made. Modern polio vaccines are propagated and inactivated differently from earlier versions, and different countries also use different strains of the polio virus. Older polio viruses used to contain three strains of the virus. Today, some countries will only use one or two.​
Polio Was 'Eradicated' NOT by the Vaccine But Through Redefinition
As noted by Dr. Humphries, it's very easy to defeat the polio vaccine argument, as most incidences of polio disappeared because the disease was redefined—not because there was an actual change in disease prevalence. In fact, it could be argued that the vaccine did more harm than good, since some versions caused polio, and others propagated new mutated strains of the virus. According to Dr. Humphries, at one point, the only polio cases in the US were vaccine-induced. Yet even though there are no cases of wild polio being discovered, the polio vaccine remains part of the US vaccine program...​
"Even today, you can just go on to the CDC website and the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). You can see that cases of polio in this country by and large occur when people get the oral vaccine in another country and then come here. When they say that polio is only a plane ride away, the truth is that disease from polio vaccine is also a plane ride away... Like I said, the injected vaccines do not interrupt propagation of the virus. If somebody comes to this country who has recently had an oral polio vaccine and he's shedding a highly virulent strain, people in this country can start passing it around."

Polio Epidemic Historically Related to Increase in Sugar Consumption
Here's another interesting tidbit that no one ever talks about: In the past, it has sometimes been suggested that a large part of the polio epidemic was related to increases in sugar consumption. Dr. Benjamin Sandler wrote an entire book about this, and Dr. Humphries refers to his work in her book as well. She explains the connection as follows:​
"Polio's an enterovirus [i.e. a virus that enters the body through the gastrointestinal tract and thrives there]. The integrity and the flora population in your bowel is extremely important when it comes to dealing with any kind of bowel infection. A diet that's high in sugar is going to 1) impair your cell-mediated immune system and 2) trash your gut flora... [It was] shown that in populations who cut back on their sugar intake, the rates of polio plummeted... But it was so unbelievable that nobody really listened to him.
It was the same as when Dr. Frederick Klenner tried to say that he cured 100 percent of patients with intravenous vitamin C and [it] just didn't register. The... low-sugar diet was very effective because of the effect it has on the immune system and on the bowel flora. The same with dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT); DDT really trashes the bowel, the intestinal walls, and the flora.... Not only can DDT give you all the symptoms of polio all by itself, it can also make the poliovirus much more virulent and active in the body for the same reason: it disturbs the normal function of the bowel."

DDT exposure has also been linked to Alzheimer's disease, and it's worth noting that the contemporary equivalent of DDT, glyphosate, according to Dr. Don Huber, professor emeritus at Purdue University, is far more toxic than DDT. It definitely has been shown to decimate your microbiome, and glyphosate preferentially kills bacteria known to be beneficial for human health.​

Last edited:

yiksmes

Established
And Ladies and Gentlemen, arguments like these are why religion is deemed to be retarded.
Yeah it's always the stupid concerned retards that ask questions to be safer than sorry,
Not the ones who can't answer politely and instead point fingers and call names.