Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

I watched this video of a girl who was given the Gardasil vaccine at chool and it destroyed her.She can no longer go to school,walk,sing (as she wanted to be a singer) and do the daily activities she used to do.Shes stuck in bed and constantly has seizures.

The side effects of this vaccine are lethal and can cause cervical cancer.Here is the short article of her mothers story which I found on Facebook.A video was also attached but Facebook deleted it for some odd reason.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://yournewswire.com/gardasil-destroying-daughters/&h=ATMRzxelmQfi5O3xMdsZ3rPdeg0a__-gvpWUtfWNAaHXc1glMLvv-v3m-ve6sP5SGQT8IhgPjZxj_dC7tj7CB_qPao6ODDdLoxR-&s=1&enc=AZPqsUFdWDnd0UvqG3-hKk6ld0EB2FkBKdghGH-lhu9MziJPevmLoXfcjhdlRez7M-7_T4BVoKxuvf9W5NFo0de-

I managed to find the video on YouTube.It shows how the daughter was before and after the vaccine.Please be aware that this vaccine is government approved.

The truth about vaccines really needs to exposed.I have an 11 year old sister and Normally at her school nurses would come to vaccinate the children but before they do,letters would be sent to the parents for permission to vaccinate or not.I spoke to my parents not to allow her to go through this process and even showed them videos on how lethal it can be.This really needs to stop.

Aero

Superstar
I refuse to even get a flu shot. When I was a child I was kind of sickly, and my mom was hysterical about it too. They used to give me medicine for everything and it was all totally pointless. I mean I ended up healthier by not going to doctors.

Now I just have a chip on my shoulder. Because I didn't have a choice, they just stuck me with needles. They just force fed me medicine and did god knows what. Why is that ok?

I refuse to even get a flu shot. When I was a child I was kind of sickly, and my mom was hysterical about it too. They used to give me medicine for everything and it was all totally pointless. I mean I ended up healthier by not going to doctors.

Now I just have a chip on my shoulder. Because I didn't have a choice, they just stuck me with needles. They just force fed me medicine and did god knows what. Why is that ok?
It's almost Winter here in South Africa and already Pharmacies are advertising flu vaccines.When I was a child my Dad used to make us get a shot before Winter but it would make me sick.I didn't understand back then that vaccines are not good.

Aero

Superstar
It's almost Winter here in South Africa and already Pharmacies are advertising flu vaccines.When I was a child my Dad used to make us get a shot before Winter but it would make me sick.I didn't understand back then that vaccines are not good.
Exactly. I know adults who get the Flu shot every year. And I'm always like ummm Why??

Sickness is either genetic or environmental. It seems to me that Vaccines are our cultures way of being lazy. You know? We can just be as dirty as we want. Because we have these vaccines artificially pumping up our immune systems.

mecca

Superstar
I refuse to even get a flu shot.
Exactly. I know adults who get the Flu shot every year. And I'm always like ummm Why??
Flu shots are the most useless vaccines. Actual vaccines that got rid of diseases like polio are pretty good though.

Camidria

Veteran
Yep my husbands grandparents were the same, they would get their flu shots every year and be sick every single year after those shots!

Camidria

Veteran
This is something that I am really chewing on, being in SA we are an unfortunate dumping ground for many nasties from the great pharmaceutical giants in the US and other countries. But I feel like if I do not vaccinate my children (which I do not have yet) against some of the major sicknesses I will make a mistake, on the other hand if I do vaccinate I feel I will also be making a mistake.... Isn't there vaccines that have no Thimerosal in them that are safe?

I haven't done all my research so I have no idea!

Haich

Superstar
There's a lot of issues with the MMR vaccine too, a high correlation with those who get it as children and autism. Of course autism can develop without vaccines but it's concerning a lot of parents complained about how their children suddenly changed after getting it

Haich

Superstar
This is something that I am really chewing on, being in SA we are an unfortunate dumping ground for many nasties from the great pharmaceutical giants in the US and other countries. But I feel like if I do not vaccinate my children (which I do not have yet) against some of the major sicknesses I will make a mistake, on the other hand if I do vaccinate I feel I will also be making a mistake.... Isn't there vaccines that have no Thimerosal in them that are safe?

What I'm doing with my son is vaccinating him against the serious illnesses, meningitis, polio etc but minor or less life threatening illnesses I'm leaving out.

Ultimately we can't always prevent something from happening I'm pretty sure if God wills someone to fall ill, no vaccination will prevent it.

This may help you : http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/11/the-only-thimer.html

manama

Star
Guys please vaccinate your children, if a kid or more got the sickness from vaccine it means that either
A- Immune System was way too weak and doctor didn't take proper measures to check whether the kid was ready for the administration of the vaccine.
B- The manufacture fucked up or the dose was high this however doesn't cause extreme sickness and after the fever has settled down that disease obtains a 100% immunization

There is NO relation between vaccination and autism so for the love of God or your kid don't ruin his/her future or life or other people's kid's life.

I know and understand that this a conspiracy site but vaccines are good and they are important
please don't be a retard

manama

Star
Lets make it simple.
- There is NO relation between vaccines and autism. People who believe that vaccines cause autism are cancer themselves.

- Yes you'll get flu even after flu vaccine because the flu virus keeps changing its structure so once a person gets flu he becomes immune to that virus structure but since the virus mutates the new structure can cause flu. Therefore, Flu vaccines are for those people who no matter what can't develop immunity to the virus even after getting flu from it.

- If you are going to be a retard and go to complete anti vaxxer route then better keep your child locked in your basement because other people's kid don't deserve to suffer because of your choice. Vaccines are not 100% perfect and there are people with weak immune system the reason many diseases have ended from the face of world like small pox is because the strong immune system is protected and thus it protects the weaker one along with it.
Don't make your stupidity the cause of another child's death.

- In almost entire world polio has ended and is no longer a threat yet in my country Pakistan. polio is still a huge problem because some illiterate people with little to no medical knowledge, think that vaccines are a hoax and thus don't get vaccinated in masses and then end up with crippled children and blame doctors for not finding a cure.
Vaccines are sent to schools for this reason because the kid doesn't have to suffer because of his parents who shouldn't have bred in the first place.

- AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't be one of those fags who say "We don't need vaccines or medicines because God is enough for me".
God created the illness as a mean of death and then gave us humans the power to prevent or end that illness if God was going to end it all with prayers he wouldn't have created the cures so please take the cure and vaccines and pray to God or thank him whatever but don't make God an excuse to act like an idiot.

- Not vaccinating your children is child abuse and parents who take the anti vaxxer route deserve to be sent to jail and have their kids taken away from them

manama

Star
So many fatal viral diseases are going to return if you continue believing in conspiracies with no back bone and its going to take away lives. Unless you want another massive plague to kill million please believe in medicine, science and in us doctors and nurses

We dedicate our entire youth in order to study this stuff and learn about it, the diseases the illnesses the bodies. We spend most of our lives out there searching for answer and cures. Studying and studying and researches etc until we are almost 30 just to save your lives and yet you people reject physicians because of two minutes of googling.
Just because your aunt's cousin's husband's sister's head dresser's mother in law told you vaccines and medicines are hoax doesn't mean they actually are.

And again vaccines and autism don't even have a 1% of relation. idk how people believe in that bullshit in 2017

Ever since the anti vaxxer's retardation has grown 17 kids have died because parents didn't want their kids to get measles vaccine.

Kids died because of meningitis because parents refused to get medical treatment because "its a hoax"

People died because they chose to pray instead of get help.

Haich

Superstar
@manama you're right it's irresponsible to completely not vaccinate your child especially from serious diseases but I think there are more serious side effects than the medical field let on. Autism is definitely a result of something that is put in children's systems. Again I must state clearly there are children who develop autism naturally, I'm talking about kids who were seemingly fine one day and turnt the next.

A lot parents are complaining about the MMR vaccine in particular and it needs to be addressed, why would parents lie? They know something is amiss when their child's development suddenly halts or drastically changes. Maybe some of these kids did have a reaction to the vaccine that's true, but why are medical professionals denying any link between certain vaccines and autism.

My brother in law has 7 kids, 3 had a 'reaction' to MMR according to their doctor and as a result they're riddled with autism and behavioural issues. It's quite sad really...
In terms of God I personally meant no vaccine will prevent his will from happening so vaccines are a means of protection but not guaranteed protection

manama

Star
@manama you're right it's irresponsible to completely not vaccinate your child especially from serious diseases but I think there are more serious side effects than the medical field let on. Autism is definitely a result of something that is put in children's systems. Again I must state clearly there are children who develop autism naturally, I'm talking about kids who were seemingly fine one day and turnt the next.

A lot parents are complaining about the MMR vaccine in particular and it needs to be addressed, why would parents lie? They know something is amiss when their child's development suddenly halts or drastically changes. Maybe some of these kids did have a reaction to the vaccine that's true, but why are medical professionals denying any link between certain vaccines and autism.

My brother in law has 7 kids, 3 had a 'reaction' to MMR according to their doctor and as a result they're riddled with autism and behavioural issues. It's quite sad really...
In terms of God I personally meant no vaccine will prevent his will from happening so vaccines are a means of protection but not guaranteed protection
There is NO relation between vaccine and autism please don't believe in that bullshit. im a med student i spent 2 whole years studying just about vaccines thats fucking retarded vaccines can't cause autism and neither can the stuff vaccines are made up of. There are no clues which say that vaccines cause autism and the first man who said that they did lied to make money and he got his license taken and that was long ago why the fuck are people still believing in it.

MMR vaccines don't cause autism either the only problem in that MMR vaccine has a strong dose and thus the child must be checked thoroughly whether his immune system can handle the dose or not and if no the vaccine is postponed until the baby is a toddler or a proper kid for the administration of the vaccine. If given to a baby with weak immune system it can cause seizures and that is obviously a huge issue but after the kid is well no longer a baby it cant cause seizures..
This is why when getting MMR for your kid you must force your physician to make your baby get a proper check up first because the seizure is a problem that we found about in the newer studies and the old physicians may or may not know about it BUT again once your kid is grown up like around 3-4 yo it can no longer cause any problems. AGAIN in most of the world MMR has been discontinued and a new formula is used now which is given in dose 1 and 2 and that has been found to cause NO problem in babies either and has been a success in administering to kids as young as -12 months old
BUT since Muricans are idiot the new version of MMR vaccine aka Dose MR a and b have yet to introduced in the country

If you think vaccines cause autism im sorry to say this but you have no idea how autism works.
the kid might have developed behavioral issue due to damage to the behavioral part of the brain by either falling etc or by a bacterial damage or extremely high fever but that again has nothing to do with vaccines

manama

Star
Also vaccines are not 100% immunity since vaccines work along with the immune system so its upto your body to make it work. If you really believe in God please get the vaccine and then pray that it forms a 100% immunity thanks to your body but dont stop the dose

manama

Star
In the hospital i was working at there was a woman who fucking refused to get treatment for her son who had tumor. We explained it to her that tumor needs to be removed it has grown large and will kill her son but she didn't believe it because "i don't understand how tumors work but i think its part of body so if body created it if i give him healthy diet it will remove it itself also"
needless to say after trying to explain it to her she didn't give in and the doctor couldn't perform the operation.
I left work after that in order to retake the theoretical classes and guess what?
she comes back in 2 weeks with her son with a huge lump on his chest and the kid is screaming in pain and then falling unconscious over and over again and she asks for operation but it was too late and the kid died.

Trust fucking doctors and science please they spent their whole lives on this for a reason; they know what they are doing. DONT ruin your kid's life because of your own idiocy