Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

Something to reconsider.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/01/18/history-vaccination.aspx
Excerpt:
The Story Behind the Polio Vaccine

"The other prime argument for the justification and support of today's highly aggressive vaccination program is the alleged success of the polio vaccine. But here again, the historical perspective fails to support the vaccination paradigm.​

"The story behind polio is absolutely fascinating when you look at the politics that went on researching the vaccine, and how scientists were fired if they disagreed with the program going on through the National Foundation of Infantile Paralysis (NFIP) in the late 1940s and early 1950s. That was the vaccine that Jonas Salk developed," Dr. Humphries says.​

Before the Salk vaccine became available, if you were admitted to the hospital any doctor could diagnose you with polio based on two physical examinations within 24 hours, to check for paralysis in one or more muscle groups. We now know that a number of viruses can cause paralysis, but back then, all instances were thought to be due to polio virus. When the polio vaccine was developed, a problem emerged. Swedish scientists were trying to tell the US scientists that formaldehyde inactivation was not going to work as planned.​

Their warning, however, fell on deaf ears. This was unfortunate, as they turned out to be correct. Live poliovirus, which was put in an injectable vaccine, would appear to be inactivated right after it was made, but sometimes it would "resurrect" in the vial... In essence, the formaldehyde did not kill off all the polioviruses in these vaccines, which led to live polio viruses being injected. As a result, more people developed paralysis from the vaccine in 1955 than would have developed it from a wild, normal natural poliovirus.​

Something had to be done to make it appear as though the vaccine was working. So what they did was change the diagnostic criteria for polio. Sadly this is a very common practice in medicine. When the observations don't fit your expectations, change or rig the system so that they do. With polio, the original criteria was two examinations within 24 hours. This was changed to two examinations within 60 days. This was helpful in cooking the books, because within 60 days, most people recover from their bout with poliomyelitis.​

"All those people who were formerly called polio were no longer categorized as polio because they recovered from their paralysis within that time," Dr. Humphries explains.​

Then there was the issue of testing. Prior to the vaccine, there was no testing done on blood or stool samples. After the vaccine came along, there was an epidemic in Michigan around 1958. About 2,000 people were diagnosed with polio. In disbelief over the outbreak, serological testing was done, and they discovered that the polio virus was found in only a small minority—about one-quarter of those who displayed symptoms of infection. Interestingly, in the remainder they discovered a different virus or no virus at all! And, subsequently, those patients were no longer "counted" as having polio.​

"So simply by doing the diagnostic testing and changing the diagnostic criteria, the rates of polio plummeted, whether or not there was ever a vaccine. These were the kind of things that were going on back then," Dr. Humphries says.​

Oral Polio Vaccine Propagates Transmission of Vaccine Virus
It's important to realize that the injected polio vaccine does nothing to prevent transmission of the virus, and after an oral polio vaccine you become a reservoir of virus that can mutate or combine with other bowel viruses, creating new strains that are often more virulent to those around you. According to Dr. Humphries, the only thing the injectable vaccine theoretically does is give you some blood immunity, similar to tetanus. This means it is only going to be effective if your blood meets the virus before the virus meets your nervous system.​

Once vaccine makers realized just how difficult it was to inactivate the polio virus, and many people ended up contracting polio from the vaccine, they decided to abandon the injectable polio vaccine and create an oral vaccine instead, which is more similar to the natural route of infection. Again, controversy ensued. The oral vaccine did interrupt transmission of the wild type virus, but it propagated transmission of the vaccine virus instead.​

"The fact of the matter is that you can attenuate a virus all you want, which means that you pass it through different animals to make it mutate enough that it's not quite as lethal or virulent at some point. But once you put that vaccine or that virus back into its natural host, it mutates back to the way it was," Dr. Humphries explains.​

"You can give a baby an oral polio vaccine and it can be attenuated. But even in the vial, before you give it to that baby, those viruses are starting to revert back to their former problematic state. And then once the baby swallows that, the baby will generate some immunity in the intestine. But what's going to come out of that baby is going to be mutated vaccine virus. Oftentimes this is problematic, especially in people who are immunosuppressed."

In the 1990s the US quit using the oral vaccine, and switched back to the injectable vaccine. To address the hazards of injecting improperly or inadequately inactivated polio virus, certain adjustments to the formulation were made. Modern polio vaccines are propagated and inactivated differently from earlier versions, and different countries also use different strains of the polio virus. Older polio viruses used to contain three strains of the virus. Today, some countries will only use one or two.​
Polio Was 'Eradicated' NOT by the Vaccine But Through Redefinition
As noted by Dr. Humphries, it's very easy to defeat the polio vaccine argument, as most incidences of polio disappeared because the disease was redefined—not because there was an actual change in disease prevalence. In fact, it could be argued that the vaccine did more harm than good, since some versions caused polio, and others propagated new mutated strains of the virus. According to Dr. Humphries, at one point, the only polio cases in the US were vaccine-induced. Yet even though there are no cases of wild polio being discovered, the polio vaccine remains part of the US vaccine program...​

"Even today, you can just go on to the CDC website and the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). You can see that cases of polio in this country by and large occur when people get the oral vaccine in another country and then come here. When they say that polio is only a plane ride away, the truth is that disease from polio vaccine is also a plane ride away... Like I said, the injected vaccines do not interrupt propagation of the virus. If somebody comes to this country who has recently had an oral polio vaccine and he's shedding a highly virulent strain, people in this country can start passing it around."

Polio Epidemic Historically Related to Increase in Sugar Consumption
Here's another interesting tidbit that no one ever talks about: In the past, it has sometimes been suggested that a large part of the polio epidemic was related to increases in sugar consumption. Dr. Benjamin Sandler wrote an entire book about this, and Dr. Humphries refers to his work in her book as well. She explains the connection as follows:​

"Polio's an enterovirus [i.e. a virus that enters the body through the gastrointestinal tract and thrives there]. The integrity and the flora population in your bowel is extremely important when it comes to dealing with any kind of bowel infection. A diet that's high in sugar is going to 1) impair your cell-mediated immune system and 2) trash your gut flora... [It was] shown that in populations who cut back on their sugar intake, the rates of polio plummeted... But it was so unbelievable that nobody really listened to him.

It was the same as when Dr. Frederick Klenner tried to say that he cured 100 percent of patients with intravenous vitamin C and [it] just didn't register. The... low-sugar diet was very effective because of the effect it has on the immune system and on the bowel flora. The same with dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT); DDT really trashes the bowel, the intestinal walls, and the flora.... Not only can DDT give you all the symptoms of polio all by itself, it can also make the poliovirus much more virulent and active in the body for the same reason: it disturbs the normal function of the bowel."

DDT exposure has also been linked to Alzheimer's disease, and it's worth noting that the contemporary equivalent of DDT, glyphosate, according to Dr. Don Huber, professor emeritus at Purdue University, is far more toxic than DDT. It definitely has been shown to decimate your microbiome, and glyphosate preferentially kills bacteria known to be beneficial for human health.​
But Polio is almost nonexistent (I said, ALMOST), but what do you think helped? Idk the damn Polio vaccine!

DesertRose

Superstar

But Polio is almost nonexistent (I said, ALMOST), but what do you think helped? Idk the damn Polio vaccine!
There are other treatments for polio.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, August 7, 2013

Vitamin C and Polio
The Forgotten Research of Claus W. Jungeblut, M.D.
http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v09n16.shtml

Doctors Say Bill Gates Polio Vaccine Has Created Deadly ‘Super Polio
http://yournewswire.com/doctors-say-bill-gates-polio-vaccine-has-created-deadly-super-polio

Forever Light

Veteran
People should never get vaccines. Including flue shots...

Bill Gates has for example openly talked in the past about them working to reduce the world population through the use of vaccines.

That really should tell people all that they need to know about it.

Then there is an article like this:

Vatican: UNICEF and WHO are sterilizing girls through vaccines
https://vaccinefactcheck.org/2015/03/20/vatican-unicef-and-who-are-sterilizing-girls-through-vaccines/

Admitting to it, but of course, whilst "pretending" to be against it.

Aside from all of the serious and harmful effects (even including death) that has been caused by the Gardasil vaccine, how many young women have been made sterile by it? That could very well be the real goal behind the Gardasil vaccine.

At one point, they even wanted to push for Gardasil being given to young boys... why??

manama

Star
Yeah it's always the stupid concerned retards that ask questions to be safer than sorry,
Not the ones who can't answer politely and instead point fingers and call names.
Did you read the question?

"did our prophets use vaccines?"

Well did our prophets had chemotherapy, no. But did they have cancer, NO.
Questions like that are freaking dumb, whether you are religious or an atheist. Religion is about becoming better, not a nut job,
If i cut my hand, im going to bandage it up and apply anti septic to prevent infection, cuz thats what any logical person would do. Nobody sits there and says nah my prophet never used these proper bandages.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I think I have a pretty strong immune system. Ive had the vaccination needed to go to school as a kid, but Ive never had a flu shot. I never saw the need to have one since I only really get sick with a common cold once a year and it's normally when I get around kids. Its been about 12 years since the yearly flu shot has become a big deal and I have yet to be sick. Ive had incidents where I sneeze and cough, but nothing serious or prolonged. In the same breath my parents and little brother who get flu shots have suffered nasty side affects.

I think I have a pretty strong immune system. Ive had the vaccination needed to go to school as a kid, but Ive never had a flu shot. I never saw the need to have one since I only really get sick with a common cold once a year and it's normally when I get around kids. Its been about 12 years since the yearly flu shot has become a big deal and I have yet to be sick. Ive had incidents where I sneeze and cough, but nothing serious or prolonged. In the same breath my parents and little brother who get flu shots have suffered nasty side affects.
It’s good that you avoid that, because The flu shot is also really bad.

My mother, who eats 90% green leafy veggies she grows herself, and is about 5’0 tall & 90 lbs soaking wet, developed Type 2 diabetes after getting a flu shot.

She ate virtually NO sugar, and thinks Gatorade is sickeningly sweet.

So how did this tiny Japanese woman develop a disease commonly associated with obesity, immediately after taking the flu shot?

Exactly.

Also , not long ago, flu shots were not advertised, now they are—-even in the summer!

A pharmacy tech at Walgreens told me that they can win iPhones for whoever sells the most vaccines each season.

It’s madness.

E4EBCF39-4C65-4166-8B8A-403D1AEDACFA.jpeg

My mother, who eats 90% green leafy veggies she grows herself, and is about 5’0 tall & 90 lbs soaking wet, developed Type 2 diabetes after getting a flu shot.

So how did this tiny Japanese woman develop a disease commonly associated with obesity, immediately after taking the flu shot?

Exactly.

Also , not long ago, flu shots were not advertised, now they are—-even in the summer!

A pharmacy tech at Walgreens told me that they can win iPhones for whoever sells the most vaccines each season.

It’s madness.

View attachment 3545
Lol

Exactly.

It’s madness.

View attachment 3545
Really dude? Come on. Stop demonizing something that actually does save lives and prevents easily preventable diseases from being too widespread. Plus those cases of someone being hurt by vaccines are pretty rare so. Yea.

Really dude? Come on. Stop demonizing something that actually does save lives and prevents easily preventable diseases from being too widespread. Plus those cases of someone being hurt by vaccines are pretty rare so. Yea.
Yeah, I used to think just like you. Until I saw the evidence, read the ingredients, experienced the harm caused to members of my family & did hundreds of hours of research.

But hey, all these parents with dead or diseased kids shortly after receiving vaccines must be wrong, huh?

81676F49-78B0-44F4-97DE-3713C94E950E.jpeg8C940FD7-C63F-416A-8425-84574E80A5C1.jpegF69039E0-5844-424F-A4CB-1DD597468021.jpeg0CFFC2E0-F707-4D56-BD6F-6D34EA5BC5AF.jpeg7610C89F-5960-47B9-9A03-3E4085244656.jpeg004C627C-F83D-44AA-A6F8-9EE3D6B42137.jpegEEE5E6C2-B0CF-44C8-AED1-0C4E0B25BF6E.jpeg

But how do vaccines help?And why are there many people who get sick or die from them?One needs to be careful and do their research before getting vaccines.

A friend of mine got her baby vaccinated in the morning.In the afternoon the child was sick and developed a fever.I told her chances are it’s the vaccine the doctor gave her and my friend agreed but told me vaccination is important.:oops::oops:

What’s so painful is that there are so many parents who go through trauma witnessing their babies getting sick and dying.If vaccines are safe,then can someone explain what’s causing these intense side effects and deaths?

But how do vaccines help?And why are there many people who get sick or die from them?One needs to be careful and do their research before getting vaccines.

A friend of mine got her baby vaccinated in the morning.In the afternoon the child was sick and developed a fever.I told her chances are it’s the vaccine the doctor gave her and my friend agreed but told me vaccination is important.:oops::oops:

What’s so painful is that there are so many parents who go through trauma witnessing their babies getting sick and dying.If vaccines are safe,then can someone explain what’s causing these intense side effects and deaths?
Because they use weakened or dead viruses to sort of prepare the immune system in case the real thing comes along. And yes death can happen but thats not very common dumbass

Because they use weakened or dead viruses to sort of prepare the immune system in case the real thing comes along. And yes death can happen but thats not very common dumbass

Profanity & personal attacks do not strengthen your argument, it only reveals your lack of character & inability to admit you may be wrong. If you cannot communicate in a productive, civil manner, without hurling cuss words at others, at least have the courtesy/self-control to duck out of the discussion.

Now, in case you didn’t know, vaccines do not PREVENT disease. Sanitation & hygiene have have been proven to prevent communicable diseases, as well as non-exposure to disease-causing pathogens.

Propaganda exists to convince the public to blindly accept the disinformation released by government agencies & media, who scrub any information they deem unfavorable or contrary to their agenda.

That is why the CDC (government agency) data is used to create vaccination legislation, formulate news articles/reports, & create medical studies to persuade doctors...WITHOUT using data compiled by the
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which is a public database of reported injuries & deaths from real cases of actual victims(or their parents) who have been harmed/died as a result of vaccines.

1B61D969-E2E5-4DA2-ACE3-D226F9292B01.jpeg

And the VAERS system is only estimated to reflect 1-10% of the ACTUAL total of vaccine injuries &/or deaths, because the VAST majority of vaccine injuries & deaths are either not reported, or never recognized as such by the victims and/or parents.

http://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/doctors-against-vaccines-hear-from-those-who-have-done-the-research

9ED4DED9-2C5D-4A6D-B380-22EAD8550402.png

Diabetes is not caused by eating sugar lol
TYPE 2 diabetes is absolutely brought on by ingesting more sugar than the pancreas can produce insulin to process.
It doesn’t happen overnight, but someone has a prolonged diet of excess sugar, eventually, you WILL develop Type 2 diabetes.