Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

Devine

Star
can someone explain to me how one dies from the flu anyhow? surely you just die of dehydration or such

can someone explain to me how one dies from the flu anyhow? surely you just die of dehydration or such
30 years ago you never heard of people dying from the flu.

Back then people didn’t tremble in fear if they got the flu. It just meant being in bed for about 3-5 days, drinking lots of fluids, eating chicken soup & when the fever broke you knew the worst was over.

It was pretty common & you didn’t hear about people going to the hospital over a flu. It just wasn’t that serious. Nobody got flu shots, & I don’t even think they gave them back then.

It was only the last decade or so that the media began reporting flu scares. It started around 2000, maybe later, the news was constantly talking about some “superflu” that they said was coming. SARS, 9409B188-EF14-4A1E-8BF3-2542F8E34F4E.jpegB1776D05-FB26-471C-B816-7D4DFB566B18.jpegBird flu, then swine flu.

They scared the public with their manufactured flu epidemic so people would get vaccinated, but when they did, that was when the epidemic REALLY occurred.

That’s about the time they started recommending flu shots annually, for kids & elderly. Then it was for everyone, every year.
They started advertising them as a routine part of annual health. Pharmacies offered free gift cards for getting the shot, and “reminders” started popping up everywhere...at grocery stores, pharmacies, ads & commercials, etc.

Now I’ve noticed them pushing them even in the summer, and year round, recently.

It is appalling how quickly the media has shaped public perception on the matter.

It has changed so much, so quickly.

The motivating factor the media ALWAYS uses is fear.

Maes17

Superstar
30 years ago you never heard of people dying from the flu.

Back then people didn’t tremble in fear if they got the flu. It just meant being in bed for about 3-5 days, drinking lots of fluids, eating chicken soup & when the fever broke you knew the worst was over.

It was pretty common & you didn’t hear about people going to the hospital over a flu. It just wasn’t that serious. Nobody got flu shots, & I don’t even think they gave them back then.

It was only the last decade or so that the media began reporting flu scares. It started around 2000, maybe later, the news was constantly talking about some “superflu” that they said was coming. SARS, View attachment 3612View attachment 3613Bird flu, then swine flu.

They scared the public with their manufactured flu epidemic so people would get vaccinated, but when they did, that was when the epidemic REALLY occurred.

That’s about the time they started recommending flu shots annually, for kids & elderly. Then it was for everyone, every year.
They started advertising them as a routine part of annual health. Pharmacies offered free gift cards for getting the shot, and “reminders” started popping up everywhere...at grocery stores, pharmacies, ads & commercials, etc.

Now I’ve noticed them pushing them even in the summer, and year round, recently.

It is appalling how quickly the media has shaped public perception on the matter.

It has changed so much, so quickly.

The motivating factor the media ALWAYS uses is fear.
Pretty much.

The current generation is coddled so much. It's not even just coddling.
Exposure to vaccines, the decrease in outdoor activities. Our immune system is a culmination of our current lifestyle. If I come down with this flu, I'll treat it as any flu virus I've gotten in the past.

pumkinspice

Established
I love that so many are waking up to the truth of vaccines. I myself have never had the flu vaccine, but 2 years ago when I started working in a public health clinic was the first year that I actually caught the flu. Every one else that I work with got the flu shot, but I "opted out" (even though I was never "in"). I was out for a week, and even though my mother tried to get me to take Tamiflu, I took no medication. I normally don't take meds for anything, not even migraines or cramps, but I went to the doc and was give ibuprofen, which effectively made my symptoms a lot worse. I had horrible drainage after taking ibuprofen. But other than that, nothing else. I overcame the flu with plenty of rest and fluids like the one commenter mentioned before me, and I also chewed on garlic. I even swallowed small pieces of garlic down like a "pill", chased with organic orange juice, which helped a lot with my symptoms.

On another note, I haven't read all of the comments on the forum except for those on the first couple pages and this last one, but there was a commenter earlier speaking on how "God gave mankind (specifically doctors and scientists) the medicine to defeat sickness". That couldn't be further from the truth. We all know the earth is given into the hands of the wicked (Job 9:24). The last thing the Most High would want us to do is listen to the very pharmaceutical industry ran by Satan himself!! The proof is in the actions. Scripture tells us the Most High created herbs (FOOD) on earth to support our health and well-being!

“The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.” Ecclesiasticus 38:4 KJV.

Job 12:3 Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God.4But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value.

Proverbs 4:19The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.
20My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Proverbs 3: 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

I don't think big pharma would support these bible verses! True healing comes from the Most High and the herbs he ordained for healing. Not the spliced, Frankenstein herbs and potions touted as medicine from our govt.

Last edited:

yiksmes

Established
I love that so many are waking up to the truth of vaccines. I myself have never had the flu vaccine, but 2 years ago when I started working in a public health clinic was the first year that I actually caught the flu. Every one else that I work with got the flu shot, but I "opted out" (even though I was never "in"). I was out for a week, and even though my mother tried to get me to take Tamiflu, I took no medication. I normally don't take meds for anything, not even migraines or cramps, but I went to the doc and was give ibuprofen, which effectively made my symptoms a lot worse. I had horrible drainage after taking ibuprofen. But other than that, nothing else. I overcame the flu with plenty of rest and fluids like the one commenter mentioned before me, and I also chewed on garlic. I even swallowed small pieces of garlic down like a "pill", chased with organic orange juice, which helped a lot with my symptoms.

On another note, I haven't read all of the comments on the forum except for those on the first couple pages and this last one, but there was a commenter earlier speaking on how "God gave mankind (specifically doctors and scientists) the medicine to defeat sickness". That couldn't be further from the truth. We all know the earth is given into the hands of the wicked (Job 9:24). The last thing the Most High would want us to do is listen to the very pharmaceutical industry ran by Satan himself!! The proof is in the actions. Scripture tells us the Most High created herbs (FOOD) on earth to support our health and well-being!

“The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.” Ecclesiasticus 38:4 KJV.

Job 12:3 Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God.4But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value.

Proverbs 4:19The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.
20My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Proverbs 3: 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

I don't think big pharma would support these bible verses! True healing comes from the Most High and the herbs he ordained for healing. Not the spliced, Frankenstein herbs and potions touted as medicine from our govt.
Thank you, kinda where i was going with my question about prophets and vaccines until it got misjudged and twisted. :D

We got so many natural healing gifts from god, herbs, warnings, guidance, lessons - even about small dosage of poison for immunity.

Should we blindly reject all that and believe in healing chemicals that are from pharma-med mafia?
Didn't MJ sing about these people? "All i really wanna say is that they don't really care about us!"

If im a stupid retard for saying this, then be it, but

I am sure that god would've warned us mortals that: In the coming near future, if you, a human, want to live with another human or animal, you would have to go through an unnatural process.
Like vaccinations for both men and animal and an involvement of cutting something off, or stitching something up, basically modify the body a bit like transhumanism but to an animal. (spay and neutering pets to fit your needs)

Other wise, you will get sick or die and make everyone die around you.
I made you in perfection, but the perfection is flawed unless these people in the lab coats do you a few injections..

To those who believe in god, if we are born, and we must intake these vaccines to continue our life, wouldn't that be one of the main priorities in the scriptures? Why were we never warned then?

pumkinspice

Established
I agree yiksmes. God made everything perfect the first time, including our immune system. Death and sickness into the world by sin, first with the angels that rebelled and second with Adam and Eve when they were deceived by said (fallen) angels who were the ones to plant that tree of Good and Evil (as told in 3rd book of Baruch) by splicing plants. God didn't plant that tree. But just like now, we mankind have been deceived/seduced into thinking that what the Most High put before us isn't good enough. That we need something more to be happy, healed, etc. Messing with creation and crossing the DNA of plants and animals becomes poison when it's made outside of the design the Most High established. He made everything in its own kind. Now some herbs can have "benefits", like some meds can cover up your symptoms and seemingly heal you or prevent disease, but damage is still done in some way. What good is a "cure" if it causes another problem??

Its said in the book of Jubliees that God gave Noah a book that taught what herbs heal different kinds of ailments after the flood when things started to get bad again because of sin. When Christ walked the earth and healed many of their sickness, what he did say afterwards? "Sin no more". It makes sense because when we sin, we are separating ourself from God, from good/righteous. Consequently, we expose ourselves to evils spirits who according to the book of Enoch "oppress, attack, destroy, do evil" to those on the earth. So the belief we have in modern times that healing can only come from medications is bogus, to me at least. I think faith and sin play more a role than we might want to believe. Not saying if you believe in God that you'll NEVER get sick, after all we all sin, but we can be healed (if it's not our time to go).

Haich

Superstar
Don't know what Christ has to do with vaccines but most definitely, the immune system is designed to withstand illness and protect the body.

Many vaccines are unnecessary and just pharmaceutical companies capitalising on the genuine health concerns of citizens.

bbsion

Established
So if you want to get polio, then you'll be like all of people before the polio vaccine. In an iron lung.
I thought you left this thread because it was "retarded"? In case you are unaware, your posts on the subject are ignorant. Not trying to be rude, but it's best if you think it through before you open your mouth.

I thought you left this thread because it was "retarded"? In case you are unaware, your posts on the subject are ignorant. Not trying to be rude, but it's best if you think it through before you open your mouth.
How are they ignorant? Because I believe in something that does save more lives than actually kills?

I also fail to understand why he keeps commenting.If this thread is so retarded then move right along.:rolleyes: Simple :rolleyes: