Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kittyn

Established
In terms of fake views - I took a quick first look on some uploads of BTS’s official channel - The average no of views is between 4-5 million (not on one day, but as for today, so gathered over the time - weeks, months) and I am sure even those are partially faked.
Their “100mil” views spike for Dynamite can definitely not come from real views.
I speculate that the highest number of views could have been 5-8 million when they uploaded the last 3 videos.
Agree and I just want to share my fave comment on the video i shared:

The difference between this older videos is that the visits and views were real, people enjoyed to watch the videos, and not only spamming the new videos to create more and more views and pretend that their newest idol are more popular! God bless the days when we only enjoyed the visits and not worry about spamming with multiple gadgets and boots.

queen82

Star
wtf? 3 on 3?
http://instagr.am/p/CGBeoU3Fb-L/
This...doesn’t look...fine
View attachment 43578View attachment 43579

Their immense special effects to enhance body movements are so overloaded that not even slow songs like Mikrokosmos can be watched anymore.
They must be really bad at moving their bodies to be needing that much of enhancing.

————-

Taehyung giving more signs he’s on some heavy meds and drugs.
Jimin arm in the first picture, he looks anorexic or something, i prefer him when he have some meat on his body

halley

Rookie

queen82

Star

taepeach

Veteran
I wanted to post this hear as well:

This short thread explains well, i mean jimin is literally admitting that he has different sides of him (whether literal alters or the different images he has to portray) and people only love his image he portrays, not actually him. I worry about what the concept or theme will be for the actual performance of the song, if we see any animal print clothing, chains, etc then we will be guaranteed Filter is about jimin being a slave in the industry if the lyrics arent enough to show that.

This is actually very dark and the only thing that makes fans not even realize this is that it is "just a concept" or "empowerment".

Also many fans are creating images with jimin wearing "crop tops", makeup or very effeminate clothing. That is like a prime example of a "filter" fans put on jimin, a genderless or gay person.

JK has also been wearing genderless clothing lately, the maknae line wear a lot of genderless or women clothing, and fans say thats them breaking "toxic masculinity"???

Kittyn

Established
I wanted to post this hear as well:

This short thread explains well, i mean jimin is literally admitting that he has different sides of him (whether literal alters or the different images he has to portray) and people only love his image he portrays, not actually him. I worry about what the concept or theme will be for the actual performance of the song, if we see any animal print clothing, chains, etc then we will be guaranteed Filter is about jimin being a slave in the industry if the lyrics arent enough to show that.

This is actually very dark and the only thing that makes fans not even realize this is that it is "just a concept" or "empowerment".

Also many fans are creating images with jimin wearing "crop tops", makeup or very effeminate clothing. That is like a prime example of a "filter" fans put on jimin, a genderless or gay person.

JK has also been wearing genderless clothing lately, the maknae line wear a lot of genderless or women clothing, and fans say thats them breaking "toxic masculinity"???
I think that's what Dr. Phil is somewhat trying to say regarding manufactured image and some armys (thank goodness some comments aren't delulu especially the allkpop article) commented to say he's not manufactured as if they know Jimin behind the scenes. Yes he shared some aspects of his life but not 75 to 100%

Enjoy the video ( " , )

OwlMoon

Established
Wow they just keep getting worse everyday don’t they? I’m so ashamed of myself for stanning them before.

Also about the whole military exemption thing is why I think they’re being aggressive with the Dynamite promotions, as if winning a Grammy is gonna grant them that although it’s highly likely since they’re close to the government. They’re ruining themselves with that Bang PigDophile instructions, a fucking shame to Kpop and Korea as a whole, disgusting minimally talented perverts ugghhh I’m so frustrated and angry

Wow they just keep getting worse everyday don’t they? I’m so ashamed of myself for stanning them before.

Also about the whole military exemption thing is why I think they’re being aggressive with the Dynamite promotions, as if winning a Grammy is gonna grant them that although it’s highly likely since they’re close to the government. They’re ruining themselves with that Bang PigDophile instructions, a fucking shame to Kpop and Korea as a whole, disgusting minimally talented perverts ugghhh I’m so frustrated and angry
I understand. Welcome to society. Where girls and boys idolize a bunch off mentally retarded sluts.

queen82

Star

i always said that they were better in their early years of the group

OwlMoon

Established
i always said that they were better in their early years of the group
Yeah your right! They were a lot better then

http://instagr.am/p/CGKTT6xpy09/ I've been gone for so long cause I was so busy,but I'm back!!
Jimin dancing like his in demonic possession dance
Thanks for this! But I’ve seen dances like these on stage, it’s modern dance and it’s exactly like that. He just seems really into it I think after the lackluster and boring dance Dynamite has, after all he is dancer, but that’s just me :)

Pruu

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/CGKZlGLJxJ3/ There was a huge clock in jk perfomance isn't that mk ultra symbol and flashing lights everywhere too, mirror reflection of himself. Also tae song they had to bring a kid that looks like him exactly!! He started crying maybe to make army's want to mother him as usual or maybe he is looking at the boy and thinking he regrets everything,I don't know.
Jimin looking gayish ... But dance very well. I have to admit.
Jk kept on throwing devil horns the whole on perfomance.
UGh! Rap line Looking like they are in hell with fire everywhere and cells at the back..
While nam wearing the betta kitten coat.
Bts wearing sheer clothes, yeah obviously.. gay clothing...
In conclusion this whole concert was so much satanic and a mess. Bts are such puppets I am just going to pray for them because they keep getting worse!!