Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Door

Rookie
If there was any question over how low of an IQ Jungkook has, wether it is close to a retard...big headline today over this almost 23 y old man posting about how he cannot believe he finally read one ENTIRE book. And that without a mention over the whatever manga or children’s book it was.
He is 23.
I don’t know, but isn’t reading books, part of going to school or even kindergarten ??
This hits a new IQ-Low even for Jungkook.

Headline of the pinkvilla article https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/bts-jungkook-cant-believe-he-actually-read-book-he-treats-army-gorgeous-selfie-swoon-over-547310

BTS: Jungkook can't believe he actually read a book as he treats ARMY with a gorgeous selfie to swoon over
Not only did Jungkook treat fans with a gorgeous selfie but the BTS member also updated them on what he has been up to recently, which is actually reading an entire book.
Are you sure it's IQ and not just immaturity? I mean, becoming a celebrity so young, I think it could've stunted his ability to mature.
You could be right, and it could be his IQ. But I have such a hard time believing that Kook's IQ is low since he's such a quick learner. As far as I know, IQ is the ability to see patterns. To learn quickly you must see and recognize patterns. I could be wrong though.

But I do find the fact that he's talking about a book, probably a book he really enjoyed reading, if it's surprising to him that he actually finished it, and yet he posts not the picture of the book, but his selfie. It's just odd.

boti

Star
Most of the photos and videos that tae has on his phone of himself/the other members are naked- how did he confess that? now fans are starting to imagine things

he said this after the previous post, lol of course with that smirking emoji he does miss army alot ;)
it's not just creepy. it's sad and sick. it's all good until he'll end up being sued for sexual harassment. Those videos of him hitting on female staff members, sticking his tongue out, etc. When those girls won't get what they want anymore, I will not be surprised if one of them will sue or expose him.
I've seen it last week, someone uploaded a short video of him maybe around 2017, a female staffer is trying to do his hair and he dances at her, almost rubbing his body against her and sticking his tongue out. In any other situation, this would be sexual harassment. And it's not the first time. Also the same last week another video popped out - him starting unbuttoning his pants, while looking at a female staffer standing next to him, at least she ignored him turning away.
If he doesn't know how to behave around women, maybe at least he should take a tutorial about sexual harassment. Could save him one day.

Are you sure it's IQ and not just immaturity? I mean, becoming a celebrity so young, I think it could've stunted his ability to mature.
You could be right, and it could be his IQ. But I have such a hard time believing that Kook's IQ is low since he's such a quick learner. As far as I know, IQ is the ability to see patterns. To learn quickly you must see and recognize patterns. I could be wrong though.

But I do find the fact that he's talking about a book, probably a book he really enjoyed reading, if it's surprising to him that he actually finished it, and yet he posts not the picture of the book, but his selfie. It's just odd.
I say this carefully nice - his intelligence level is borderline retardness.
I don't know where he's learning quick - some moves, that they've all done for the past 10 years, since they don't have any new choreography. He can't formulate a sentence properly and when he speaks, since I have nieces as young as 3 and 4, up to 7, I can tell that without being a genius, the middle ones speak more eloquent than JK. If it wouldn't be for their voices which sound as children, one could assume they're older than JK.
He's dangerously limited. Even the way he stares at TH and other members when they do something, he doesn't understand a thing of what's going on around him.
That's Bang's advantage. JK is like his living monkey.

What the f//k is this??
r*pe is r*pe. Of course you can r*pe a guy if you’re a guy.
Jeeeeeeeeesssus.
That’s gay mafia protecting their sick people.
Thank you for sharing. It’s one of those things that leaves me speechless.

All I need to know about this Ansbach South Korea is to see how you literally have hundreds of boy bands and all they do is engage in a super high gay way with each other.
I’ve talked about how - despite their “close” friendship- Jimin is always forcing himself into touching Taehyung, or dry humping him, while Taehyung CLEARLY doesn’t feel comfortable.
If you’re being constantly told, since you are young, that those kind of interactions are normal and YOU are the weird one for not liking it, I can only imagine the sexual abuse even without r*pe that goes behind close doors.
For me it is disgusting enough to see young men engaging in games of touching, or even kissing each other, sleeping together, admiring their bodies, talking candid about their penises.

This thing has taken over and nobody is stoping it because it brings money.

http://instagr.am/p/B_uHEZjJNkM/
http://instagr.am/p/CAQRhpspwHW/
http://instagr.am/p/CALfQlCJWMl/

Even Hoseok who is clearly gay, feels uncomfortable with Jimin. He tried to put up a funny face, but the uncomfortableness is seen.

http://instagr.am/p/CAaxklngon4/
Talking about South Korea being strict on homosexuality.
The entire entertainment world it’s like a non-stop gay show.

I’ve mentioned a new Korean gay series where the two males are named similar like Taehyung and Jungkook..
It’s not just about being gay that they promote. It’s about promiscuity, also normalizing p***philia, early on sexualization- just look at them only average 16, squeezing their nipples, slapping each other butts, kissing on the lips, raunchy dancing around the other person’s male genitalia..

Not only do I believe there is enough abuse between them, but I believed it’s being normalized from early on.

But as always I say / nobody is forcing them. If anything, men have more power than women.
If nobody is speeding out, it’s on them.

Even if I take this example with Taehyung (there are many videos showing how Taehyung is trying to push Jimin away with his body language) - he could easily say to Jimin - STOP. I don’t feel comfortable.
But then—-Taehyung would loose his playing time with underage girls and expensive gifts he’s receiving.

Nevermind the fact that Bang Si-Hyuk....boooooy do I have the feeling he’s one hell of a gay p***phile abusing young boys since day 1 with his shady cousin running Netmarble.
It even makes me think he went to start his own business with Netmarble for unlimited access to all the private videos he has with all trainees sleeping together looking at their errections.

The fact that parents know this, yet they still allow children to be part of it, it’s sick.
Bang PD actually terrifies me ...... I’m convinced he’s gay and i especially dont trust him around men. That man gives me the creeps

boti

Star
fans were concerned that tae was hurt because he kept gripping his belly

it reminds me of the way jennie was panting and gripping her belly that time
To me it looks fake forced and again a little bit of playing the victim, similar to a few months ago when they’ve danced Dionysus and he started acting for a few seconds as if he hurt his shoulder, but both times it didn’t look like a real pain.

We’ve seen BTS members collapsing on the stage, being hurt for real, yet all of them have masked the pain, they haven’t posted it about it (as in answering to comments), yet he’s there in my opinion faking being hurt.

He mentioned that there is an episode/story about it. Making sure girls will worry and cry about “poor” TH.

http://instagr.am/p/CC2sSBHInFz/

If one were to be for real hurt, then the cameraman has to ensure that this isn’t being showed on the screen, so they would have to collaborate in advance in order to make sure he doesn’t get as much screen time to avoid scenes like this.

It’s the endless playing the victim card.

He didn’t seem to be THAT sick so he could have just suck it up for 2 seconds instead of making sure, in the moment the camera is pointing at him, that he has something on the stomach. He knew when the camera is filming him, he made sure to act as if he’s hurt exactly on the moment he’s on screen.

Playing the victim who needs to “heal” is their motto. I remind of the disgusting moments on their DVD showing JK as well as their constant reminder of having “mental issues”.

Door

Rookie
I say this carefully nice - his intelligence level is borderline retardness.
I don't know where he's learning quick - some moves, that they've all done for the past 10 years, since they don't have any new choreography. He can't formulate a sentence properly and when he speaks, since I have nieces as young as 3 and 4, up to 7, I can tell that without being a genius, the middle ones speak more eloquent than JK. If it wouldn't be for their voices which sound as children, one could assume they're older than JK.
He's dangerously limited. Even the way he stares at TH and other members when they do something, he doesn't understand a thing of what's going on around him.
That's Bang's advantage. JK is like his living monkey.
Oh, I didn't mean dancing. I meant that he's the golden maknae after all. He just picks up hobby's and does well at them, no? Like how when he picked up the saxophone, Tae said it's difficult to make a decent sound the first time, and yet Kook somehow did.

I totally get what you mean. My eldest nephew is the same. But I don't know if it's fair to compare. I mean, my nephews are home schooled, and pretty much all they do for fun is play word games and story games with parents and grandparents. They are far more interested in interacting with adults and older children, than children their age. When asked about it, the eldest (he's 7) said that talking with other 7 year olds is boring, because they don't know how to hold a conversation. So I think it also depends on how a child is raised.
I remember reading an interview, (unfortunately, I don't remember what it was, so if someone knows what I'm talking about, please link it.) Where Kook said that he was always a shy child, and for him it's difficult to express himself, that even saying "thank you" is difficult. Isn't that odd? Why "thank you"? It sounds as if Kook feels vulnerable expressing himself. I don't know his reason, but it reminds me a little of neglected children, with whom parents don't interact much. And if no one shows interest in you, in what you're feeling, thinking, or what you want to express, then how can you learn to?

I don't quite know what you mean about "staring like he doesn't understand a thing", I haven't seen much of their videos, but that could maybe be an artistic blanking out? I know a few artist/painters, who are visual thinkers, and they do this blank-looking-at-nothing-stare sometimes. I asked them about it, and they all pretty much say the same thing - that they see their thoughts. And when they hear speech they "stare into their minds". And apparently some people get annoyed at that, because they think the "visual thinker" is staring at something else, or spacing-out out of boredom, and is not listening to them, when in fact that's just how they more vividly imagine the words someone is speaking. BUT, I dont know whether that's what Kook might be doing or not.

I also remember thread members posting pictures of spaced out bts members, saying that it's a programming symptom or something?

taepeach

Veteran
Oh, I didn't mean dancing. I meant that he's the golden maknae after all. He just picks up hobby's and does well at them, no? Like how when he picked up the saxophone, Tae said it's difficult to make a decent sound the first time, and yet Kook somehow did.

I totally get what you mean. My eldest nephew is the same. But I don't know if it's fair to compare. I mean, my nephews are home schooled, and pretty much all they do for fun is play word games and story games with parents and grandparents. They are far more interested in interacting with adults and older children, than children their age. When asked about it, the eldest (he's 7) said that talking with other 7 year olds is boring, because they don't know how to hold a conversation. So I think it also depends on how a child is raised.
I remember reading an interview, (unfortunately, I don't remember what it was, so if someone knows what I'm talking about, please link it.) Where Kook said that he was always a shy child, and for him it's difficult to express himself, that even saying "thank you" is difficult. Isn't that odd? Why "thank you"? It sounds as if Kook feels vulnerable expressing himself. I don't know his reason, but it reminds me a little of neglected children, with whom parents don't interact much. And if no one shows interest in you, in what you're feeling, thinking, or what you want to express, then how can you learn to?

I don't quite know what you mean about "staring like he doesn't understand a thing", I haven't seen much of their videos, but that could maybe be an artistic blanking out? I know a few artist/painters, who are visual thinkers, and they do this blank-looking-at-nothing-stare sometimes. I asked them about it, and they all pretty much say the same thing - that they see their thoughts. And when they hear speech they "stare into their minds". And apparently some people get annoyed at that, because they think the "visual thinker" is staring at something else, or spacing-out out of boredom, and is not listening to them, when in fact that's just how they more vividly imagine the words someone is speaking. BUT, I dont know whether that's what Kook might be doing or not.

I also remember thread members posting pictures of spaced out bts members, saying that it's a programming symptom or something?
yeah spacing out can also be called an "mk-ultra glitch" or even the "thousand yard stare", where they dissociate due to the mind control programming, torture, etc. There are many videos of celebrities, news reporters, etc glitching and someone has to shake them or call them to get them back in their right mind. Its natural and common to space out, but like it is eerie when celebrities/idols do it because they literally freeze and it really emphasizes how they are controlled/programmed by suddently switching off and on like slaves/puppets. Jungk00k and Jim!n do this a lot. And jk does seem vulnerable, despite the language barrier, he was very introverted with charlie puth behind the scenes before they performed together, and in the other bts thread, i mentioned how in the pictures/videos recently (the past few months) he looks blanked out or "lightheaded" (like sleepy, looking down, covering his eyes with hat, etc)

boti

Star
Wasn't there another man/movie director or producer that also wanted jimin to work with him? to be prince Eric?
The other director was the gay p***phile Gus Van Sant.

https://hype.my/2019/175449/gus-van-sant-bts-jimin/

Jared Bush has made the Disney characters in Zootopia to be gay, because that’s what kids need to learn about in cartoons..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/0/secret-not-secret-gay-disney-characters/bucky-oryx-antlerson-pronxoryx-antlerson/
Couldn’t find anything about his dating history, which says pretty much everything. Along with this very manly picture of him.
847A33A3-766A-4073-AFF3-DFD6199BF554.jpeg

I don’t believe in mind-control, etc when it comes to BTS, and Jungkook proves every time he opens his mouth that he is very unintelligent. Being shy or introvert it’s one thing. A different one is opening your mouth and barely making one sentence which doesn’t sound as if you would have difficulties catching words.
For Bang he’s perfect because he’ll do whatever Bang tells him without JK even being able to think about anything. He just does what he’s being told.
Suga is the most silent and quiet member, yet he doesn’t look as if he has nothing in his brain and whenever he says something , you can tell that he at least has some neurons.

TH says about everything that it’s too difficult because he’s lazy and he think his face is reason enough to exist.

Blank staring and empty eyes look different. What I meant to staring as if he doesn’t understand anything, it’s that he’s intellectually so limited that he seems to be staring at other people just to copy because he doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to have thoughts on his own.

I believe that his IQ is a problem that should be treated.
TH, Jimin and JK have showed that they’re all problematic. I find JK to be the one that will get himself most in troubles even though he has done less bad things than Jimin and TH, because he might just do things not understanding at all the consequences.
I’ve said it before in a previous post - he kinda always ends up the most in some stupid situation or causing troubles.

boti

Star
Nice to see BTS/BigHit staff infiltrating army to push whatever agenda they need to. Not saying that this account is a hidden BigHit staffer. But those things don’t start with 14 y old girls.

I’ve made a posting about Naver and their investment with other companies as well as BigHit buying streaming media to attract through BTS views as well as a monopole - also through BTS- over any other company, from streaming to chat messaging, browser and BitCoin.

http://instagr.am/p/CC7khx3AbNh/ Never forget who the female BTS staffers are in reality.

http://instagr.am/p/CC8b4OGBkc-/

taepeach

Veteran
I wonder why those so called Sasaeng never reveal information about satanism and ritual...all what they did all about dating or so called mental issue..if sasaeng were real..they must know about those things..I have my suspicion regarding sasaeng
yeah!! thats what i always wondered! i feel like the real/most true sasaengs that are actual staff themselves are the only ones that know about it..i guess to the more common sasaengs they reveal the basic info that can entice the exciting feeling of drama, gossip, etc with dating rumors, unseen pics, members' sexuality, unseen videos/18+, etc. But the real sasaengs might know about the occultic part of bts/kpop industry, or even just shady things. I came across this sasaeng account on ig that literally is selling bts therapy info, like how are you able to find rare things like that?

If people wanna be sasaengs, might as well be a sasaeng that finds info to expose the industry and what idols are involved in. If they really care about their idols they wouldnt just care about goosip-y rumors

boti

Star
Agreed, but Bang knows better than letting those lunatics all over the place.
It's bad enough that they're the ones leaking private information all with Bang's knowledge.
The members are also to be blamed. If they give their phone number, as well as private info to the staff, they shouldn't complain about private information getting into other people's hands. Or staff members filming themselves in their bedroom. Or their flight schedule being leaked.
There are definitely people more famous than BTS traveling commercial flights - no one knows about it. It's all Bang selling this info through staff members.
Either fire the guy selling you out, or stop complaining.
Obviously everything that's being leaked it's hurting the members, while Bang cashes in.

boti

Star

Why does it feel like BigHit using again parallels to Taehyung to cash in...

TinyTAN?

Goods and Services
Air fragrancing preparations; cosmetic preparations for the care of mouth and teeth; pre-moistened cosmetic tissues; beauty soap; mouthwashes, not for medical purposes; non-medicated body care preparations; non-medicated, non-veterinary grooming preparations in the nature of pet shampoos; shampoos; non-medicated toiletry preparations; cleaning and polishing preparations; cosmetics for animals; essential oils; adhesives for affixing false eyelashes; adhesives for artificial nails; bath soaps for personal use; dentifrices; fragrances and perfumery; perfumes and toilet waters; cosmetics; nail polish; fabric softeners for laundry use; laundry bleaching preparations; washing preparations and laundry bleach
Goods and Services
Blank CDs; recorded computer game software; downloadable multimedia files containing artwork, text, audio, video, games, and Internet Web links relating to music, dance, entertainment, musical bands, musical videos, movies, culture, and current events; mounting devices for cameras and monitors; downloadable computer application software for smart phones, namely, software for use in database management, for use in electronic storage of data, for the recording, transmission and playback of music, sound and video, and for accessing and managing entertainment databases over global networks; downloadable electronic publications in the nature of books, magazines, newsletters, brochures and manuals in the fields of music, dance, entertainment, musical bands, musical videos, movies, pop culture, and current events; downloadable video recordings featuring music, dance, entertainment, musical bands, musical videos, movies, culture, and current events; electronic coupons downloaded from a global computer network, namely, consumer coupons downloaded from a global computer network; pre-recorded CDs and DVDs with recorded animated cartoons; downloadable music files; batteries; wireless chargers; sunglasses; downloadable computer operating software; wireless headsets for smartphones; protective films adapted for smartphones; phonograph records featuring music; pre-recorded DVDs featuring music; headsets for mobile telephones; ear phones; digital music downloadable from the Internet; selfie sticks; downloadable computer programs and software for use in database management, for use in electronic storage of data, for the recording, transmission and playback of music, sound and video, and for accessing and managing entertainment databases over global networks; cell phone cases; cases for smartphones; cell phone straps; speaker units, namely, audio speakers; cameras; terminals for radiotelephones; spectacles; contact lenses
Goods and Services
LED luminaires; USB-powered hand warmers; air sterilizers; ultrasonic sterilizers for household purposes; household air cleaners; air purifiers for automobiles; water purifying apparatus for household purposes; space heating apparatus; bidets; electric pocket warmers for warming hands; air-conditioning apparatus; lighting apparatus, namely, lighting installations; heating cushions, electric, not for medical purposes; tobacco roasters; showers; disposable pocket warmers, non-electric, namely, chemically-activated heating packets for warming hands; electric hair dryers; hot fomentation packs not for medical use, namely, chemically-activated heating packs for providing warmth to the body; standard lamps; portable sterilizers for toothbrushes; carrying bags specially adapted for portable gas ranges and portable gas burners; portable reading lights; hand-held spotlights; portable electric fans; portable electric heaters; portable water purifying apparatus; portable headlamps; ultraviolet sterilizers for cellular phone
Goods and Services
Leather key chains; earrings; precious metals; necklaces; jewelry; charms for key chains; paste jewellery; cuff links; plastic key chains; synthetic precious stones
Goods and Services
Graphic prints; graphic prints and representations; graphic representations; stationery; adhesives for stationery and household use; posters; photograph album pages; books, namely, books, scrapbooks, and flip books in the field of music, dance, entertainment, musical bands, musical videos, movies, culture, and current events; craft paper; stickers; passport cases; printed periodicals in the field of music; paper printed matter, excluding books and periodicals, namely, newspapers, photographs, banners, and posters; photographs; boxes of paper or cardboard; paper bags; flags and pennants of paper; labels of paper or cardboard; bunting of paper; paper tissues; paper decorative garlands for parties; paper patterns; printed publications, namely, brochures, booklets, newsletters and periodicals in the field of music, dance, entertainment, musical bands, musical videos, movies, culture, and current events; typewriters; office requisites, namely, envelope sealing machines, franking machines, staplers, excluding furniture; labels of paper or cardboard; packaging boxes of cardboard; plastic materials for packaging, namely, plastic film, plastic sheets, and plastic bags; paper for wrapping and packaging; school supply kits containing various combinations of selected school supplies, namely, writing instruments, pens, pencils, mechanical pencils, erasers, markers, crayons, highlighter pens, folders, notebooks, paper, protractors, paper clips, pencil sharpeners, writing grips, glue and book marks; toilet paper
Goods and Services
Bags, namely, leather bags, athletic bags, book bags, travel bags, weekend bags, sports bags, drawstring bags, tote bags, sling bags, and carryall bags; leather; leather thongs for fastening or securing items; labels of leather; boxes of leather or leatherboard; furniture coverings of leather; pouches for holding make-up, keys and other personal items; reins for guiding children; credit card cases; bags for carrying pets; clothing for pets; parasols; credit card holders; luggage label holders; umbrellas; walking sticks; imitation leather; purses; canes; cosmetic cases sold empty
Goods and Services
Furniture; mirrors; fishing chairs; mattresses; mattress cushions; plastic storage drums; hand-held flat fans; furniture fittings, not of metal; hand-held supermarket shopping baskets, not of metal; kennels for household pets; picture frames; picture and photograph frames; umbrella stands; decorative mobiles; bedding, except linen, namely, bed pillows and bed rests; sleeping bag pads; beds; camping furniture; chests, not of metal, namely, chests of plastic; plastic key cards, not encoded and not magnetic; cushions
Goods and Services
Containers for household or kitchen use; pill boxes for personal use; vases; lunch pails; crockery, namely, pots, dishes, drinking cups and saucers, bowls, serving bowls and trays; drinking troughs for animals; bath sponges; decorative glass bottles sold empty; drinking bottles for sports; plastic bottles sold empty; refrigerating bottles being insulated containers for beverages for domestic use; water bottles sold empty; insulating flasks; isothermic bags being insulated carriers for food and beverages; vacuum bottles; coffee pots not of precious metal; soap dispensers; cooking utensils, non-electric, namely, basting spoons, grills; place mats, not of paper or textile; combs and sponges, namely, bath sponges, cleaning sponges, kitchen sponges, and sponges used for applying make-up; bath sponges; dusting apparatus, non-electric, namely, dusting brushes, dusting cloths; brushes, namely, hair brushes, pet brushes, tub brushes, and cleaning brushes for household use; tableware, other than knives, forks and spoons, namely, coffee services and tea services; services, namely dishes; waste baskets; cloths for cleaning spectacles; portable cooking kits for outdoor use; oven gloves for household purposes; bathroom towel holders, namely, bathroom towel rails and towel rings; containers for household use, namely, glass bulbs; boxes of glass; porcelain ornaments; coin banks; bottle openers, electric and non-electric; pet brushes, electric; boxes for dispensing paper towels for household use; kitchen containers; kitchen utensils, namely, dishers, kitchen tongs, splatter screens, pouring spouts and straining spouts; non-electric candelabras; toothbrushes; portable pots and pans for camping; cosmetic utensils, namely, cosmetic brushes and cosmetic spatulas; make-up removing appliances; portable beverage container holders
Goods and Services
Draperies; ribbonlike woven fabrics; bath mitts; non-woven textile fabrics; shower curtains; towel sheet; interior decoration fabrics; blankets for household pets; face cloths; quilts; fabric imitating animal skins; kitchen towels of textile; polyester fabric; cotton fabric; curtains of textile or plastic; labels of textile; banners of textile or plastic; table napkins of textile; sleeping bags; bed covers and plastic table covers; bed linen and table linen; bed covers; felt and non-woven textile fabrics; plastic banners; flannel fabric; place mats of textile; coasters of textile; cloths for removing make-up
Goods and Services
Leather pants; outerclothing, namely, pullovers, raincoats, long jackets, long coats, wind resistant jackets, half-length coats; golf trousers; golf shirts; golf caps; golf skirts; golf shoes; fishing waders; fishing vests; knit bottoms; money belts; caps being headwear; short trousers; waterproof pants; waterproof clothing, namely, jackets, coats, capes, trousers, hats and caps; shirts; under garments; ladies' suits; sweaters; scarfs; sportswear, namely, shirts, T-shirts, shorts, leggings, and jackets; slacks; footwear; men's suits; children's clothing, namely, shirts, T-shirts, shorts, leggings, and jackets; socks; stockings; overcoats; rain wear; clothing, namely, pullovers, raincoats, long jackets, long coats, wind resistant jackets, half-length coats; belts for clothing; bath robes; gloves as clothing; mittens; jump suits; blue jeans; pants; panties; bottoms as clothing; Korean traditional tops and bottoms as clothing, namely, hanbok
Goods and Services
Tatami mats; rugs; leisure sheets, namely, vinyl floor mats for outdoor use; door mats; wallpaper; carpets; wall hangings, not of textile; decorative wall hangings, not of textile, namely, non-textile hanging scrolls; sports mats, namely, gymnasium exercise mats; bath mats; mats made of straw, rush and/or vinyl; rubber mats; non-electric mats for massage, namely, floor mats; beach mats; pet feeding mats; vinyl floor mats for outdoor use; foam mats for use on play area for children; personal sitting mats; yoga rug; yoga mats; fabric bathtub rugs; artificial turf; carpets for automobiles; floor mats for automobiles; sheets of plastic for covering walls
Goods and Services
Toy LED light sticks; golf balls; golf clubs; covers for golf clubs; golf tees; golf tee bags; fishing tackle; toy drones; video game consoles; toys for pets; games and playthings, namely, board games, card games, dart games, dice games, electronic games for the teaching of children, parlor games, party games, puzzle games, construction toys, drawing toys, electronic action toys, electronic learning toys, electronic toy vehicles, mechanical toys, plush toys, inflatable toys, musical toys, plastic character toys, talking toys, and water toys; musical toys; mechanical toys; stuffed toys; machines for physical exercises; physical exercise apparatus, other than for medical use; fairground ride apparatus, namely, amusement park rides; Christmas tree ornaments with a music feature; inflatable balloon cheering sticks for fans and for entertainment being novelty items; dolls; toys and playthings, namely, dolls, toy figures, and toy action figures and accessories therefor; gymnastic and sporting articles, namely, balance beams, horizontal bars, gymnastic rings, sports balls, bags specially adapted for carrying sports equipment and sports balls, golf clubs, golf bags with or without wheels, golf gloves, golf bag tags, and golf tees; ornaments for Christmas trees, except illumination articles and confectionery; tennis balls; toy figures; cheerleading pom-poms; play balloons
Goods and Services
Soy sauce; processed cereals for food for human consumption; flour; preparations made from cereals, namely, processed cereals, cereal-based snack foods, and ready to eat cereals; confectionery, namely, candy and chocolate; chewing gum; pre-packaged lunches consisting primarily of rice, and also including meat, fish or vegetables; cereal preparations, namely, cereal bars, breakfast cereals; cereal-based snack food; processed whole grains; rice cakes; mayonnaise; baking powder; bread; prepared rice rolled in seaweed; sandwiches; salt; bean meal; corn meal; barley meal; cracker meal; maltose for food; glucose for culinary purposes; sugar substitutes; wheat germ for human consumption; edible salt; rice; almond paste; starch-based binding agents for ice cream; ice; ice cream; seasonings; tea; tea-based beverages; chocolate products, namely, chocolate, chocolate confections, chocolate candies, chocolate syrup, chocolate sauce, chocolate powder, filled chocolate and chocolate-based beverages with milk, ices and ice creams; candies; coffee; coffee-based beverages; cocoa; spices; buns
Goods and Services
Entertainment services performed by singers, namely, live music concerts featuring singers and live performances by a musical singing group; planning of entertainment performances, namely, planning arrangements of showing musical performances and organization of cultural shows featuring music; providing on-line electronic publications in the field of music, not downloadable, namely, magazines, brochures, newsletters; arranging and conducting nightclub entertainment events; providing online non-downloadable comic books and graphic novels; non-downloadable online game services, namely, providing online non-downloadable game software; dance academies in the nature of dance schools; photography; publication of books, periodical publications, magazines, newspapers and newsletters; arranging of displays for entertainment purposes, namely, displays featuring fantasy characters, fictional characters, animation characters and a variety of photos; Entertainment services, namely, arranging and conducting of competitions in the field of entertainment; arranging of contest exhibitions for cultural and scientific purposes; ticket reservation and booking services for entertainment, sporting and cultural events; entertainment services in the nature of arranging social entertainment events; entertainment services, namely, live, televised and movie appearances by a professional entertainer; fan club services relating to entertainer; artists education, namely, providing educational courses in the field of art, music, acting and dance offered through online, non-downloadable videos and onsite instructor assistance; providing facilities for movies, shows, plays, music or educational training; providing audio or video studios; online game services provided via an online, non-downloadable mobile application; game services provided on-line from a computer network, namely, providing on-line computer games for entertainment and further educational purposes; virtual reality game services provided online from a computer network; production of audio recordings; education and training services relating to the music and entertainment industries, namely, arranging and conduct classes, seminars and workshops in the field of dance and music; rental of audio recordings via internet online, namely, rental of musical recordings that may be downloaded from an Internet web site and rental of music recordings via the Internet; training and instruction services in the field of dance and music; consultancy and information services relating to arranging, conducting and organization of concerts; arranging, conducting and organization of concerts and music events; presentation of concerts
Goods and Services
Canteen services; providing temporary accommodation in serviced apartments; rental of rooms for social functions; restaurant services provided by franchised restaurants; preparation of food and beverages; retirement home services in the nature of assisted living and independent living facilities; pet hotel services; general bar services; pubs; cafe and restaurant services; cocktail lounge services; coffee house and snack-bar services; coffee shop chain services; kids play cafe services; providing campground facilities; rental of banquet and social function facilities for special occasions, namely, wedding receptions, birthday parties, concert and entertainment events; street stalls services, namely, mobile restaurant services; hotel, motel and resort services

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloners? - Toys for pets, amongst others. And who's the owner of the most "famous" dog on the planet..?

"Toys for pets; ornaments for Christmas trees, except illumination articles and confectionery; toy LED light sticks; toy drones; toys and playthings, namely, dolls, toy figures, electronic toys and toy action figures and accessories therefor; games and playthings, namely, board games, card games, dart games, dice games, electronic games for the teaching of children, parlor games, party games, puzzle games, construction toys, drawing toys, electronic action toys, electronic learning toys, electronic toy vehicles, mechanical toys, plush toys, inflatable toys, musical toys, plastic character toys, talking toys, and water toys; sticks for fans and for entertainment being novelty items, namely, toy noisemakers; cheerleading pom-poms; play balloons; video game consoles; physical exercise apparatus, other than for medical use, namely, machines for physical exercises, exercise bars, exercise benches and weight lifting machines for exercise; gymnastic and sporting articles, namely, balance beams, horizontal bars, gymnastic rings, sport balls, bags specially adapted for carrying sports equipment and sports balls, golf clubs, golf bags with or without wheels, golf gloves, golf bag tags, and golf tees; golf clubs; tennis balls; mountaineering and rock climbing equipment, namely, spring-loaded camming devices (SLCDs); covers for golf clubs; fishing tackle; twirling batons; play tents"

boti

Star
After making a big fake fuzz about how they’ll stay loyal to their Korean roots and not perform in English, their single from the upcoming album will be in english.
After having their last album failing through the charts.

Also - Bang’s BoyToy once again being the only BTS member selling out almost instantaneously his merchandise.

There’s a lot of rumors about Taehyung dating Sowon from GFriend and that she was seen entering his apartment in April.
Now fans have started posting things like - what would you do if Taehyung would date someone?

https://www.quora.com/Are-BTS-V-and-GFriend-South-dating

One of the channels mentioned

Apparently they were schoolmates and have known each other for a long time.
http://instagr.am/p/Bevp1MXhz5d/
A sasaeng outed him saying he was dating Jisoo from BP...... seriously wouldn’t surprise me if he two times people

I have studied the storyline very closely... very very closely...
What I can tell is Jin is freaking smart.

I have figured out many things not only related to the storyline or Bt21 but by simply watching them especially the latest lives...

It would be very long to share everything in detail. But trust me when I tell you if there's one person most likely to survive it is Jin.

You know how the clues are purposely dropped all alluding to Jin ? That's a way to Jinx it kinda. I don't know the proper word to explain it.
Sir Paul McCartney did the same thing some fifty years ago... If you check The Beates albums and photo concepts everything strongly alluded to him being dead.
The barefoot crossing of abbey road... Jin barefoot during wings photoshoot...
In the end however who got sacrificed? John Lennon. I have studied the Beatles history well enough and it was tragic.

I have proof that Jin is the one with 148 IQ that NJ is a double agent and Jin strongest ally. NJ is but a front leader.
How Jk and Tae truly loved eo ( no am not a shipper I swear) SugaKookie in the storyline? That's them... The piano ... Love is not over and how Tae got discredited and Jin shared the credits with Jk on his first self produced song... Just like in the storyline the headmaster threatens Jin to expose his bad doings; Jin sells his friends.
He's not saving them he's saving the matrix the blue mirage the dream ; he is abraxas confirmed by his fellow bandmates. Members reveal in Bt21 that RJ is a Spy. ( RM/RJ ;) ) Taehyung is really the one disturbing the matrix and occasionally JK who's lucid dreaming; he's shattered between illusion and reality Red and Blue ( purple ). How he has a brain damage...

I literally did a decalcomania of the storyline with real life events and it matches incredibly well. Like a movie unfolding before your eyes.
You know that in Army Zip Jin movie is titled The hero's friend that survives.
View attachment 38116
View attachment 38117

Being the hero is too burdensome ;) better be the friend that survives. I've watched him so closely how he speaks his hidden influence... Smart Cunning Amzing acting skills Plays victim very very very well. Doesn't like to come off as smart or having anymore influence behind closed doors... yet if you watch many of their lives members been dropping clues about Him financing their ON MV having a hand in their rigged awards having a hand in their performances in stadiums... Bts are an open book for whoever knows how to listen. They spill so much and shade one another so much...

There's a Namjin Vlive where Jin draws a deer and Namjoon tells him that's Jungkookie ; what's interesting is Jin draws a lighting bolt above the deer head and he says the deer gets hit by a natural disaster.
View attachment 38118

View attachment 38120
View attachment 38121
Lol. Good luck.

I'm not even gonna go full detail about how Jin got in between tae and kook early days how Jimin stepped in the game to increase his popularity how he played tae knight in shining armor and fought with him in his war against Jin ( Tae hates Jin guts I can't even explain... lmao I really wish I'd keep all the videos and screenshots that show that... never ever get fooled by their closeness on camera all of them they're professional actors )
How Jimin betrayed Tae...and how tae is basically now a lone wolf.

This festa theme was about the little prince it was confirmed obviously that Jk is the little prince .... in that drawing Jin colored there's a fox playing guitar while the deer is singing. When Jk joins suga radio FM they act out a segment about the little prince when he meets the fox. At the end Suga kook comment that the fox is greesy....
Needless to say that the little prince dies in the desert bitten by a snake who tricked him because he wanted to return to his planet and find his rose.
(Guess who's the rose lol; even if Jin appropriated the role in their bang bang con performance Jin holds the rose and give it to Jungkook at the end ... same thing with Moon... the first to ever address the moon was Taehyung in his song 4 o'clock ; promises that he will collect pieces of the moonlight in scenery and even drops a moon rabbit clue in the mv of his song Sweet Night.... so Jin writes a song called moon which is himself and he revolves around Earth there are two Vlives that disclose the Earth identity 2 days before suga birthday and Namjoon Jhope customizing army bombs live. )

Anyway... as Namjoon said during his commentary on 7 album about Jin's moon : I hope his love for earth isnt a crush lmao.

View attachment 38125
View attachment 38126
View attachment 38127

Fishing is definitely a code word for something by the way. And during Mama 4th December Jin bday Jungkook draws that moon with a Fisherman and as he described Jin in festa : Jin is an angler.

I have a lot to say about that... about how the renewal of the contract was another chance for Jin... just look back at his Mama speech 2018...
Festa 2018... how tae and Kook were the ones hesitating to resign. Not even my reasoning like you just hear them they say everything you need to know.

2018 is also the year they fell apart tae and kook.

Festa 2020 when Jin speaks about Jk withdrawing from them how he wished he knew what was inside his head. Tae face says everything.

https://twitter.com/kooOclock/status/1271547264511684608?s=20

Anyways if nothing happens to Jin this year and if ultimately there would be a sacrifice God forbid... in five years Jk would be 27.

Two of Jk tattoos say : rather be dead than cool by Kurt Cobain. The other is : Make hail while the sun shines.
During BTS seventh anniversary John Guk ( John) trended.
View attachment 38128

View attachment 38129

Some months ago Jin replied to a comment on weverse it was a spoiler to a historical drama Kingdom on Netflix Jin trolls by saying the main character dies on a car accident. We'll see lol ?

We already have Jk associated with car accidents both in real life and in the storyline engrained in our subconscious. ( ironically Jin hits him with a car in the storyline)

Before Jungkook out of blue tells Jin "Save Me"

Jin says that his favorite part was "if this was a game I'd reload again"

Jin says you cant reload in real life...

To which Jhope says "and you play games so much..."
Jin immediately gets defensive " No! This is not a game"

He even gets teary eyed.
This 7 comeback it was hinted already that JK is icarus ( wingless ) and it was hinted way before in blood sweet and tears when he's suspended mid air tableau of the lament of icarus shown. He also danced to Save Me in Mama 2019.

Not making any accusations these are the lives of people we're speaking about.

You see it's easy to mistrust people like tae because they're presented as the bad guys. People like Jin are more dangerous more so because they have kind faces and present themselves as the good ones the inoffensive defenseless ones until they hit and you dont see it coming.

In the end these are but theories I relied a lot on the storyline tried to figure out what could be derived from real life...see what matches.

I have so much in store because I do listen to what they say carefully ... I just dont have the time to put everything out there plausibly in a chronological order supported by evidence from none other than their own mouths.
I AM SHOOK!!!! This needs more likes. Please tell me your active because I was thinking about how the storyline was connected to real life and how Jk is the one who seems to be in danger and reading your post made my jaw drop. Can I pm you because I’m so overwhelmed by all this as I was actually thinking the same minus all your amazing analysis... pls pls pls share more