Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

cadiz

Star
This is soooo obvious and dumb. Almost every single release has been about “forgetting” a member, usually TH and then BigShit trending on the internet and let’s not forget that all this trending means points on the social charts, means more money for Bang Si-Hyuk, Netmarble and Lenzo.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/its-2020-and-is-bts-v-still-a-hidden-member

————-

Being a shitty newspaper with a big name for no reason isn’t enough.

Rolling Stones writing about BigHit’s IPO, “the company behind BTS” (translating - the company using BTS for their own personal needs).

Instead of promoting artists who deserve a page somewhere, they write about BigHit, adding more advantages to their BTS-based-career.

Fans are attacking people, claiming they’re using BTS’s name for “clout”. They seem to forget the biggest clout user of them all.

The title of the article even says:

“By opening itself up to public investments, one of the world’s most-influential purveyors of K-Pop could soon become a serious competitor to U.S. major labels.”

Are those journalists so easy to be bought? How insane it is to make such a statement. A band, BugShit’s only source of income, despite all their failed efforts to prove the contrary, most likely to suffer multiple failures and scandals in the upcoming years, by scandals I mean simply truth coming out, cannot be of any threat to anybody.

In fact, all I see daily is the most greedy people in the music industry, trading on 7 people’s life, too dumb to take the matter in their own hands and be the ones who at least get he majority of the profits because a manager gets 10-15%.

It seems that in their case, Bang Pedo gets 70% at least, with the 7 members having to divide 30% between themselves and most important - I point out to a previous posting of mine regarding revenues from copyrights, the main source of income in every profession- Bang owns every single copyright for everything - from music, image, video, branding, hairstyles, quotes, specific colored labels, merchandise, etc.

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/news/big-hit-bts-ipo-1041880/
yeah all mediaplay paid by BH
How can BH compete with US labels if the only thing they have is BTS?

BTS will not be popular forever. Just look at their last comeback, the song was a flop.
And now they have to do a English song to get a number 1, desperate to brag about how "relevant" they are. Because they can't flop again, not now when that IPO is starting.

Look here:

BTS announces US theater premiere of 'Break the Silence' film

"Break the Silence: The Movie" travels with BTS throughout the tour, exploring "each band member behind the curtain," . "Off stage, we see another side of BTS. The seven members begin to candidly tell personal stories they have never voiced before."

another movie. with the same plot as the others: "bts crying backstage, talking about how hard they work and how much they love fans" yada yada yada o_O how many times they did this already?

The group have nothing new to offer. Only thing that keeps them going is the obsessive fandom that buys 10 copies of the same BTS album.
But for how long will those fans stay? if BH keeps giving them the same story line every time.

boti

Star
yeah all mediaplay paid by BH
How can BH compete with US labels if the only thing they have is BTS?

BTS will not be popular forever. Just look at their last comeback, the song was a flop.
And now they have to do a English song to get a number 1, desperate to brag about how "relevant" they are. Because they can't flop again, not now when that IPO is starting.

Look here:

BTS announces US theater premiere of 'Break the Silence' film

"Break the Silence: The Movie" travels with BTS throughout the tour, exploring "each band member behind the curtain," . "Off stage, we see another side of BTS. The seven members begin to candidly tell personal stories they have never voiced before."

another movie. with the same plot as the others: "bts crying backstage, talking about how hard they work and how much they love fans" yada yada yada o_O how many times they did this already?

The group have nothing new to offer. Only thing that keeps them going is the obsessive fandom that buys 10 copies of the same BTS album.
But for how long will those fans stay? if BH keeps giving them the same story line every time.
Hahahahaha. I saw that they have a “new” movie coming, a cinema near my city is streaming which is weird because we still have mandatory mask wearing.
What I didn’t know about is the incredible description- such a “new”, “deep insight” in their personal life, while without knowing any of them, I already know how they sleep, eat, barf, girlie-laugh, fight, cry.
Incredible movie this time. I’m sure of.

You’re right. They can’t flop with the IPO but this has always been the issue when you sign with those kind of guys and you’re too lazy and desperate for fame with little amount of work and zero intelligence.
Everything that they do it’s not for what’s good for them as a band, which is what this should all be about, let alone individually, it has always been about what’s good for Bang Si-Hyuk, Lenzo Yoon, Jiwon Park, the criminals at Netmarble + the rest of their main investors, known + silent ones.

————-

I’ve briefly mentioned earlier how BigHit has moved TH over the years in the back to not overshadow JK and the rest, but is using him whenever they need cash and attention.

Since Corona:
  • first the frequent half-naked selfies and long LATE hours active on weverse, the cringy weird love messages he keeps posting;

• Samsung Mobile commercial using his quote along with the color purple;

• TinyTan, a brand named after his dog and his TATA-toy, which not only gets their own show, but is now making commercials for a fabric softener!

• Hyundai using his face as a poster, obviously nobody would have cared much if it would have been some of the other members;

• Dynamite picture being released as the last one, yet getting the highest amount of likes.

This is just the beginning.

Now that they’re desperate and so close to get their hands on huge amount of cash inflow, “BigHit’s killer trio” - Bang, Lenzo, Jiwon and the rest of the Netmarble&Co. investors.

TinyTan

http://instagr.am/p/CDxe5E_JzY3/

Hyundai

http://instagr.am/p/CDxY5ysJrJ6/

about Dynamite photo release:

———

..how low can you go, when not just you, but even your toys are making commercial for everything that exists in a store?

boti

Star
TH and JK both have oral herpes, yet they keep moving saliva from one to each other like it’s the most natural thing to do.

The saliva orgy goes on - slide 2, JK then “feeds” their saliva to Jimin.

Of course comments like - wish I were the spoon, etc.. - were inevitable.

http://instagr.am/p/CDyDhwnlZ5e/

Another thing I’ve noticed in the Fila commercial - TH has been the one used the most for cross-dressing (of course..) and in this picture he has LONG nails and French manicure.
948BAD6D-2039-4920-B195-83DBE677AEBA.jpeg

In the end, let’s take a moment to celebrate those pervs:
1F839DC0-5394-4B1D-8AC5-2927F2771104.jpeg

TH and JK both have oral herpes, yet they keep moving saliva from one to each other like it’s the most natural thing to do.

The saliva orgy goes on - slide 2, JK then “feeds” their saliva to Jimin.

Of course comments like - wish I were the spoon, etc.. - were inevitable.

http://instagr.am/p/CDyDhwnlZ5e/

Another thing I’ve noticed in the Fila commercial - TH has been the one used the most for cross-dressing (of course..) and in this picture he has LONG nails and French manicure.
View attachment 40203

In the end, let’s take a moment to celebrate those pervs:
View attachment 40204
You are so funny I can’t!!!

boti

Star
It doesn’t matter how you put it - having even 10.000 fans willing to purchase the same item over and over again, defies the purpose of “chart sales”.

————-
Articles all over, BTS making free promotion and being used like monkeys for a failed show.

—————

Naturally..

————-
WOW. Just read this article.
I bet some of the owners are BigShit’s CEO’s.

———————-

boti

Star
After selling out all their drink- glas because of TH, IKEA used a picture of TH in one of their catalogues proving once again that nothing is incidentally with them - him using that ikea glass to drink water was planned. IKEA catalogues are printed long before and the catalogue including his picture was released almost at the same time with him promoting IKEA and content not only for the catalogue but design for the stores (since his picture is being used in the stores as well), is decided approx one year in advance.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/bts-vs-picture-and-fanart-were-spotted-in-the-latest-edition-of-the-ikea-catalogue

IKEA used two “fan art” pictures of TH by someone who posted those two years ago, with next to zero likes until recently.

The person in question (according to twitter description - gay), wrote that her(his?) mother works at ikea which is why all “art” on the walls used belong to her and that it’s all consensual, she(him) was not paid.

From a legal point of view, IKEA couldn’t have used those pictures without consent and contract. Between both the artist in question - TH as well as the person who did the “art” - which is as always, at least one of the pictures, a disgusting TH- Hermaphrodit-Version.

The twitter member might not have gotten money for it, but BigHit must have gotten for allowing IKEA to use TH’s image.

Sidenote - nepotism isn’t good, especially when the product sucks. All “art” in the pictorial, as far as I can see, is cheap pre-school doodle.

IKEA should have hired a professional. Not a employee’s gay child. To promote gender dysphoria.

I don’t quite get what exactly is with the second posting because it looks like one of their photoshoots for Dispatch, the one where he had a pink blazer on and was photographed together with JK as well.

boti

Star
The audacity... it’s not BigHit who had a 27% jump in profit this year so far.
It’s BTS.
Their l-land show is a failure. They probably lost millions.
But who cares. It’s BTS’s money..

They don’t have anything. Just BTS bringing money to the table and they keep posting the same content - falling asleep during photo shooting and 4 cameras filming it, which is kind of creepy, in the newest memories of 2019 we have full striptease half naked with cameras filming from all sides, the shots while they eat and watching them playing children’s games.

http://instagr.am/p/CD0xfeLot5t/

Last edited:

boti

Star
Crazy greedy asses.
I don’t even want to know how much 10,000K + will a ticket cost if tickets for the last tour were sold on the black market for up to 5K.
Imagine after the entire break how much the “limited tickets” will cost and who will have priority to purchase them.

boti

Star
This was my posting the first time FILA commercial came up in April.

TH was the only one dressed with a shirt promoting gender dysphoria with the inscription “SPORTIVA” meaning sportswoman:

It sticked to my eyes - in the new BTS run episodes where the members are cooking (very...manly again. First florist, then cooking but some activities like boxing or giving history lessons that’s not on their plan), they are wearing their sponsor’s outfits, same as in the previous ones. Fila.

Taehyung’s sweater says International Sportiva which is Italian for sportswoman. Sportsman would be SportivO, with an “o” in the end.

So Fila plays big the gay and gender dysphoria game. That sweatshirt is obviously for a man. Claiming to be a woman.
The number of people choosing to be gay has risen in the UK to more than a third of its previous numbers between 2014 and 2018 (from 1.6 % to 2.2%), USA with nearly 5% (District of Columbia almost 10%) and companies like Chick- Fil-A, a family based company being forced to shut down outlets or being denied outlets in malls and airports just because they believe in marriage as it should be, a man and a woman, and especially because they dared to donate money to Christian Organisations and Salvation Army which sends food supplies and clothes to children.

Meanwhile Taehyung believes he’s a sportswoman.
928BFC31-F359-4364-9B88-103CEC827D70.jpeg

Now they did it again. He’s again the only one promoting this.

The sad part - years ago those things were fun. It was like a joke, making fun about something.

Now it’s just a mean diabolical gay propaganda.

31DC5C89-1D40-4635-A24E-16C9646877A4.jpegE0C70F88-FE93-468A-9911-FC196E5BBFCA.jpeg6B3B6DA3-B993-4AEC-8F7E-73E41AC7AC95.jpeg

————-

A new video game coming up. Another manipulation tool getting fans to believe they’re involved in the members’s personal life.

boti

Star
CIA, Guccifer and the made-up Russia thingy

------

Bill Gates getting his ass sued in Belgium. Finally.

boti

Star
Their Dynamite teaser is the gayest thing they’ve done so far apart from Boy with Love. And they used the same Choreography from BWL+ TH’a Singularity.
That choreographer who’s doing every dance, really sucks. He’s also doing L-Land. BigHit must be paying him cents. In return he gets contracts.

boti

Star
They’ve also copied Michael Jackson’s moves:
http://instagr.am/p/CEDklq2JXvc/
Are obssesingly wearing clothes by the biggest at this moment gay Illuminati p***phile designer - Gucci’s Alessandro Michele
http://instagr.am/p/CECYIgwJMbY/
This very ugly bag designed partially by him is called the Dionysus bag:

————

The same copy-cat designer who is simply stealing costume designs from different periods of time adding a new splash of color and branding them as his own, like Beyoncé with her releases, announced that Gucci will only have 2 shows per year, from the usual 5.

Basically he’s running out of stuff to steal and he’s blaming it, or doing it for “climate change and sustainability”.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Whatever that means!
He’s probably waiting for his green peace medal instead of most lazy fake designer of the year because according to the article, his decision was met with admiration. By stupid people.
Oh, how great thinking about garment waste, etc.

You’re in fashion !! Either you’re capable of doing it, or too high and preoccupied abusing children to create something new. Or go back at stealing from others.
There is no medal for cutting down shows solely because you’re incapable of designing fashion.
It’s the same agenda - claiming higher morals saving something - planet, world, universe, making others seem evil, while hiding your own incompetence.
At the same time, the parent company owning Gucci has suffered losses so it also looks like they’re playing the “I’m morally superior which is why I will be a mediocre hypocrite” - card. To cover up for Gucci’s failure.
Alessandro - go back at touching and sleeping with little children.

The teaser for the new game is nothing but the same old self-victimizing concept where the “poor babies need to be saved”.

http://instagr.am/p/CEDWJIUnVso/
They don’t release anything new. The same concepts, ideas, photos, stories for years now.
Kinda weird and sick, when they’re all in their mid 20s, to present themselves to the world as troubled babies.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
They’ve also copied Michael Jackson’s moves:
http://instagr.am/p/CEDklq2JXvc/
Are obssesingly wearing clothes by the biggest at this moment gay Illuminati p***phile designer - Gucci’s Alessandro Michele
http://instagr.am/p/CECYIgwJMbY/
This very ugly bag designed partially by him is called the Dionysus bag:

————

The same copy-cat designer who is simply stealing costume designs from different periods of time adding a new splash of color and branding them as his own, like Beyoncé with her releases, announced that Gucci will only have 2 shows per year, from the usual 5.

Basically he’s running out of stuff to steal and he’s blaming it, or doing it for “climate change and sustainability”.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Whatever that means!
He’s probably waiting for his green peace medal instead of most lazy fake designer of the year because according to the article, his decision was met with admiration. By stupid people.
Oh, how great thinking about garment waste, etc.

You’re in fashion !! Either you’re capable of doing it, or too high and preoccupied abusing children to create something new. Or go back at stealing from others.
There is no medal for cutting down shows solely because you’re incapable of designing fashion.
It’s the same agenda - claiming higher morals saving something - planet, world, universe, making others seem evil, while hiding your own incompetence.
At the same time, the parent company owning Gucci has suffered losses so it also looks like they’re playing the “I’m morally superior which is why I will be a mediocre hypocrite” - card. To cover up for Gucci’s failure.
Alessandro - go back at touching and sleeping with little children.

The teaser for the new game is nothing but the same old self-victimizing concept where the “poor babies need to be saved”.

http://instagr.am/p/CEDWJIUnVso/
They don’t release anything new. The same concepts, ideas, photos, stories for years now.
Kinda weird and sick, when they’re all in their mid 20s, to present themselves to the world as troubled babies.
I said it before: they have nothing new to offer.

From their "new" video:

But this was last year:

They keep doing movies, games and music videos with the same style. But their cult fans still say they are "the best artists ever".
ithey are grown men close to 30 years old, but they show no growth as artists.

boti

Star
I said it before: they have nothing new to offer.

From their "new" video:

But this was last year:

They keep doing movies, games and music videos with the same style. But their cult fans still say they are "the best artists ever".
ithey are grown men close to 30 years old, but they show no growth as artists.
With the screenshots you've posted I've realized that the videos (at least the teaser for the new one) are shot in the same camera-angle-style.
Their "retro" vibe seems to be a good motto for a very gay atmosphere.
There cannot be any growth. They're stuck with the same motto that sells to desperate teens and troubled parents.
The few seconds of song sound terrible though. At least BWL was not THAT bad, still compared with earlier songs it's down the toilet. I guess who cares, as long as lots of new pictures are coming with it. To feed the monkeys.

cadiz

Star
this new song of them is so bad, listened to give my opinion but my ears were suffering.

Some lyrics:

Shoes on, get up in the morn'
Cup of milk, let's rock and roll
King Kong, kick the drum
Rolling on like a Rolling Stone
Sing song when I'm walking home
Jump up to the top, LeBron
Ding-dong, call me on my phone
Ice tea and a game of ping pong

As you can see you don't need a high IQ to understand this piece of art.
not much more to say, because everything is so low quality that it has not much interpretation. it's basically a song for kids.

boti

Star
this new song of them is so bad, listened to give my opinion but my ears were suffering.

Some lyrics:

Shoes on, get up in the morn'
Cup of milk, let's rock and roll
King Kong, kick the drum
Rolling on like a Rolling Stone
Sing song when I'm walking home
Jump up to the top, LeBron
Ding-dong, call me on my phone
Ice tea and a game of ping pong

As you can see you don't need a high IQ to understand this piece of art.
not much more to say, because everything is so low quality that it has not much interpretation. it's basically a song for kids.
Hahaha. “Piece of art”. :D
Yeah, the lyrics are getting worse and worse.
Song was written by David Stewart and Jessica Agombar. They did work for Jonas Brothers who had some songs copying the Disco style.

Now. LeBron.

It’s been in some of the political news that I’m following how LeBron made a fool out of himself with a political agenda of the terrorist group BLM and the horrific SJW- politic, claiming that as a black man he cannot go outside of the door without fearing that he’s going to be shot in the back.

Of course he’s also big on going after Trump.

He’s been vocal many many times in a hypocritical way, talking about being afraid..A billionaire whose only job is to jump and throw a ball.

When it came to HongKong he took China’s side.

Not a problem for him. What’s going on in China..
My opinion about Dynamite:

I couldn’t understand a word of what they’re saying, if it wouldn’t have been for the fact that I knew before the title being dynamite, I wouldn’t have understood even that. I am not a native English speaker, this might feel differently for someone who is a native speaker, but as a foreigner I had no chance understanding any words.
They’ve spent more time in English speaking countries for the past 7 years and still cannot speak English. ?!?

It’s the worse autotune and production from all of their songs, based on my - as some of you already know - professional background, auto-tune is used for two reasons, the main one being correcting the singing mistakes.

Since all of their singing got up to a point where they cannot sing anymore, with the exception of JK, it has been noticeable with the last releases that the amount of auto-tune has increased and they cannot sing anymore.

Truth Untold is the only song they sing with some live-vocals and background track, and they’re all botching it every time (last tour).
It seems to be more of a a solo JK song feat Jimin and using TH as a bait.

I laughed seeing JK at the beginning imitating Suga with his side-corner of the mouth raising.
By the way - Suga releasing his album last month was a one-week thing.

BigShit only interested in promoting JK mainly. And Jimin as a Sidekick+TH as a gender dysphoric gay.

All I see and hear in this song are JK and Jimin sounding as if they’re being ...pinched..in the ass.

And their dancing?? Hahahahaha. Oh my God. Bringing back again the Bulletproof song+video.

What is Suga even doing in the band anymore? Still dreaming he’s a rapper?

The 60’s-70’s gay look of that period is really bad when you’re already acting super gay. And yes, they used again a combination of earlier choreography + copy cat moves from various singers.

I don’t find the song that bad, better than BWL (same style and even melody) but the singing, JK’s & Jimin high pitched voices are impossible.

The promotion of the song (I think it was yesterday) - TH either holding hands with Jimin or putting his arms constantly on JK.

I mean...ok. Promoting gay agenda. But up to what point. C’mon. You’re so old now.
It was simply cringe and embarrassing.

Unsurprisingly, they broke yet another YT record. With music, dancing or artistry - no connection.

Okay so I was on Recommend on YouTube and all I gotta say Is what the fuck? Like taehyung biting his lip at a minor Chile the comments were worse saying. “Bts would never they would go to jail:rolleyes:"

Yeah. I’ve mentioned it a few times...you will find multiple similar situations. Unfortunately.

Truthteller

Veteran
Hahaha. “Piece of art”. :D
Yeah, the lyrics are getting worse and worse.
Song was written by David Stewart and Jessica Agombar. They did work for Jonas Brothers who had some songs copying the Disco style.

Now. LeBron.

It’s been in some of the political news that I’m following how LeBron made a fool out of himself with a political agenda of the terrorist group BLM and the horrific SJW- politic, claiming that as a black man he cannot go outside of the door without fearing that he’s going to be shot in the back.

Of course he’s also big on going after Trump.

He’s been vocal many many times in a hypocritical way, talking about being afraid..A billionaire whose only job is to jump and throw a ball.

When it came to HongKong he took China’s side.

Not a problem for him. What’s going on in China..
My opinion about Dynamite:

I couldn’t understand a word of what they’re saying, if it wouldn’t have been for the fact that I knew before the title being dynamite, I wouldn’t have understood even that. I am not a native English speaker, this might feel differently for someone who is a native speaker, but as a foreigner I had no chance understanding any words.
They’ve spent more time in English speaking countries for the past 7 years and still cannot speak English. ?!?

It’s the worse autotune and production from all of their songs, based on my - as some of you already know - professional background, auto-tune is used for two reasons, the main one being correcting the singing mistakes.

Since all of their singing got up to a point where they cannot sing anymore, with the exception of JK, it has been noticeable with the last releases that the amount of auto-tune has increased and they cannot sing anymore.

Truth Untold is the only song they sing with some live-vocals and background track, and they’re all botching it every time (last tour).
It seems to be more of a a solo JK song feat Jimin and using TH as a bait.

I laughed seeing JK at the beginning imitating Suga with his side-corner of the mouth raising.
By the way - Suga releasing his album last month was a one-week thing.

BigShit only interested in promoting JK mainly. And Jimin as a Sidekick+TH as a gender dysphoric gay.

All I see and hear in this song are JK and Jimin sounding as if they’re being ...pinched..in the ass.

And their dancing?? Hahahahaha. Oh my God. Bringing back again the Bulletproof song+video.

What is Suga even doing in the band anymore? Still dreaming he’s a rapper?

The 60’s-70’s gay look of that period is really bad when you’re already acting super gay. And yes, they used again a combination of earlier choreography + copy cat moves from various singers.

I don’t find the song that bad, better than BWL (same style and even melody) but the singing, JK’s & Jimin high pitched voices are impossible.

The promotion of the song (I think it was yesterday) - TH either holding hands with Jimin or putting his arms constantly on JK.

I mean...ok. Promoting gay agenda. But up to what point. C’mon. You’re so old now.
It was simply cringe and embarrassing.

Unsurprisingly, they broke yet another YT record. With music, dancing or artistry - no connection.

Yeah. I’ve mentioned it a few times...you will find multiple similar situations. Unfortunately.
The video is trending on youtube with god knows how many bot views. They were desperate to break Bl@ckpink’s fake record. I can’t imagine grown ass men no matter how gay liking or being proud of the kind of music that they are putting out. This is aimed at children. They wanted to make it viral and didn’t dance properly so it would become a tiktok hit with fanmade choreo.

I will say one thing I particularly found disturbing about the video apart from the obvious gay agenda was the “milk” reference. The first time I saw this in a music video was Shinee’s Ring Ding Dong where an underage member was seductively drinking milk. It was before I was old enough to know about all this stuff, but found it weird and disturbing. Fast forward, now Jonghyun is dead and Taemin looks like an Asi@n male h00ker in every MV. Surprised? No
Here one-eyed even mentions the milk thing, asks if he ”liked the milk” and calls it sexy (vomit)
I don’t think it requires more explanation.

You know who else used a lot of milk in his MV? Tekashi69. Despite all the $trippers he uses in his videos I think his handlers are trying to tell people that he is available for special services. No way this dude is straight. Not to mention the background colors (blue and pink- a bisexuality reference)
Now all those rainbows mean something different.