Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

The wonders of the stupid cancel culture and retardedness of BTS fans.
This person made valid claims and was quite gentle on BTS, when in fact they also build up a fame by promoting homosexuality and acting like children. With no girlfriends.
Ofcourse their fans are upset. Naturally, as long as you don’t insanely worship the house of gay playback puppets, you’re out in the field ready to be shot.
I have read the article and all of the ignorant comments by those blinds kpop fans especially armies...they couldn't read...he said nothing wrong and was pointing at problems in Jpop..he never blamed BTS...but those fans just shows hate for any thing that are not BTS

it must be hard for him for having to deal with those nasty fans coming to him

and all of these fans thinking how great BTS or Kpop or whatever..never realize its all facade about publicity..Kpop have a backing of Korean government and make available everywhere by illuminati..while Jpop nowhere the same...all because Illuminati didn't want that for there agenda and thats it

taepeach

Veteran
do you think this is true and he was upset at how he was laughed at?? fans are literally being told they "have no friends"and being belittled just cuz they are questioning his facial expressions/reactionss that honestly to me dont look like he enjoyed it that much. there have been other videos where tae reacts the same way when they continuously talk over him, ignore him, etc (im not putting a victim card/solo stan card on him, but like arms think they know the guys and the guys are all perfect family and think you are an anti or bully you if you point out their mistake)

either way everything is scripted on television/shows. i cant believe armys would bully their own fandom and consider them outliers if they dont act like everyone else :rolleyes:

boti

Veteran
I have read the article and all of the ignorant comments by those blinds kpop fans especially armies...they couldn't read...he said nothing wrong and was pointing at problems in Jpop..he never blamed BTS...but those fans just shows hate for any thing that are not BTS

it must be hard for him for having to deal with those nasty fans coming to him

and all of these fans thinking how great BTS or Kpop or whatever..never realize its all facade about publicity..Kpop have a backing of Korean government and make available everywhere by illuminati..while Jpop nowhere the same...all because Illuminati didn't want that for there agenda and thats it
Exactly what you wrote. Also, I didn't had the feeling that it was especially about BTS, more about an issue in general.

Of course their dirty government support them. They bring in billions, more than any other company, more than Hyundai itself.
Not only do they bring most of the money, it's also in different areas. All sorts of products - from cosmetics to beverage, ice cream (newest deal), milk, food in general, to toys, school uniforms, eye lenses, beauty products, and everything on the Elite's Agenda - homosexuality, vaccine, sex with minors, communist terror organizations, UN, cancel culture, making mental issues appealing, encouraging the usage of pharma products, "climate change", etc. Whatever you need - they're in it.

do you think this is true and he was upset at how he was laughed at?? fans are literally being told they "have no friends"and being belittled just cuz they are questioning his facial expressions/reactionss that honestly to me dont look like he enjoyed it that much. there have been other videos where tae reacts the same way when they continuously talk over him, ignore him, etc (im not putting a victim card/solo stan card on him, but like arms think they know the guys and the guys are all perfect family and think you are an anti or bully you if you point out their mistake)

either way everything is scripted on television/shows. i cant believe armys would bully their own fandom and consider them outliers if they dont act like everyone else :rolleyes:
I understand what you mean, don't need to worry about the "victim card". I myself mentioned that I feel the extreme jealousy from the rest of the members and some sort of hidden pleasure to make the fool out of him, whenever they get the chance.
Poor guy, it looked like he's trying to hide his shame. Do you know what they were talking about?
Please...family my ass.
Can someone name another member where you see their pleasure to make fun of...? nope.

HANNA1999

Rookie

I got your point , we all know that they have been acting that way with TH since 2017 or maybe earlier .. If this is not scripted , it may be the reason why he's always quit and why he has changed ... Aside from that , I've always noticed that J*in especially out of all the members always laughs when TH says something even though it's not funny, like in soo many interviews I noticed that , that's why I was curious about @Anthony's call 's theory about Jin ..
I'm just saying , but seriously he looks so done with all that , I wonder what their relationship is like behind cameras ..

boti

Veteran
A disgrace and disrespect for any other recipients. Another award without merit, shading the meaning and value of other recipients.
BTS and WAR VETERANS have nothing in common.

Last edited:
Exactly what you wrote. Also, I didn't had the feeling that it was especially about BTS, more about an issue in general.

Of course their dirty government support them. They bring in billions, more than any other company, more than Hyundai itself.
Not only do they bring most of the money, it's also in different areas. All sorts of products - from cosmetics to beverage, ice cream (newest deal), milk, food in general, to toys, school uniforms, eye lenses, beauty products, and everything on the Elite's Agenda - homosexuality, vaccine, sex with minors, communist terror organizations, UN, cancel culture, making mental issues appealing, encouraging the usage of pharma products, "climate change", etc. Whatever you need - they're in it.

I understand what you mean, don't need to worry about the "victim card". I myself mentioned that I feel the extreme jealousy from the rest of the members and some sort of hidden pleasure to make the fool out of him, whenever they get the chance.
Poor guy, it looked like he's trying to hide his shame. Do you know what they were talking about?
Please...family my ass.
Can someone name another member where you see their pleasure to make fun of...? nope.
Yes someone told me they are jealous of him irl. It shows lmao. They always leave him out and do that to him and he honestly seems so done tbh

They secretly hate eachother lmao but if it wasn’t for maknae line their popularity wouldn’t even be that much. Most people become army because of the younger ones

boti

Veteran
While every other company is bleeding billions through corona, Samsung has experienced a large boost in sales, all of that thanks to BTS and especially TH.

Apparently BigShit made the move to sell the BTS/Samsung Mobile through their Weverse shop, which is basically a BTS shop/platform.

Pardon my repeating, but I am astounded every time I read an article which involves BigShit using BTS as a tool to boost up their millions.
Like they did recently with having BTS appearing in their failed show L-Land.

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200807000600320

————

Found this pictures of JK. So many surgeries, he still doesn’t look good.

http://instagr.am/p/CDpdru-JZc2/
1323BE8C-AD1B-4AA3-BDF0-6CD9BB81B398.jpeg65D42C6E-28CF-41C1-871C-5151FE94CD70.jpeg

boti

Veteran
The way it’s being overhyped in the media. If it wouldn’t be for BTS, nobody would give a damn. Also if it wouldn’t be for BTS, BigShit, Bang Pedo and Lenzo wouldn’t be doing shit with anything.
The fact that they’ve been pre-approved proves how corrupt the system is.

I’ve spoken with a financier and he confirmed it. From a trading point of view, the fact that their only source of income is BTS, a band with an uncertain future, it’s a highly risky bet to make an investment or to be approved on the trading market.

Yet, they’ve been pre-approved and that’s the best proof for a corruption within the financial system of the Korean exchange market.

boti

Veteran
For the baskin ice cream commercial and teaser for their upcoming summer Dynamite, BTS have additionally made endorsements for a company called

“Vintage Hollywood” from Seoul.

The company has used TH and Suga on their instagram as poster boys.
Let me take a moment to stun about how scared Suga looks.

www.vintagehollywood.co.kr/about.html

What I find curios is that not only does the company seems to be obscure with next to no information related to the designer and owner except one name that is not to be found on the internet, but the jewelry is extremely ugly and childish. It’s not just that they AGAIN are wearing girls items, but the jewelry is very ugly and looks more for children-usage.

http://instagr.am/p/CDpn3UYgu2X/
http://instagr.am/p/CDh9KSUgjrd/
http://instagr.am/p/CDY6QIUgnw6/
http://instagr.am/p/CDtsCdDpReY/

Last edited:

currygang

Hi, I've read all the threads on this forum and I want to thank everyone for their input. I was never a hardcore fan of these guys but during quarantine I realized I was getting hooked to their content (especially fanmande compilations). I'm glad I was able to take a step back and realize this hype has a lot of other propaganda behind it. Also, it's so easy to believe they get along and are charming young men who work very hard (which they probably do, bighit seems very very exploitative) but the more I read through the posts here, the more I realized that this whole thing is just weird. You'll have rightly pointed out how strange it is for grown men to be playing games and living together, acting the way they do. I do have a lot more to say but I am a little apprehensive. I hope I get the guts to post it, I rarely ever post anything online publicly. But thanks to everyone for the clarity on this thread.

boti

Veteran
This is soooo obvious and dumb. Almost every single release has been about “forgetting” a member, usually TH and then BigShit trending on the internet and let’s not forget that all this trending means points on the social charts, means more money for Bang Si-Hyuk, Netmarble and Lenzo.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/its-2020-and-is-bts-v-still-a-hidden-member

————-

Being a shitty newspaper with a big name for no reason isn’t enough.

Rolling Stones writing about BigHit’s IPO, “the company behind BTS” (translating - the company using BTS for their own personal needs).

Instead of promoting artists who deserve a page somewhere, they write about BigHit, adding more advantages to their BTS-based-career.

Fans are attacking people, claiming they’re using BTS’s name for “clout”. They seem to forget the biggest clout user of them all.

The title of the article even says:

“By opening itself up to public investments, one of the world’s most-influential purveyors of K-Pop could soon become a serious competitor to U.S. major labels.”

Are those journalists so easy to be bought? How insane it is to make such a statement. A band, BugShit’s only source of income, despite all their failed efforts to prove the contrary, most likely to suffer multiple failures and scandals in the upcoming years, by scandals I mean simply truth coming out, cannot be of any threat to anybody.

In fact, all I see daily is the most greedy people in the music industry, trading on 7 people’s life, too dumb to take the matter in their own hands and be the ones who at least get he majority of the profits because a manager gets 10-15%.

It seems that in their case, Bang Pedo gets 70% at least, with the 7 members having to divide 30% between themselves and most important - I point out to a previous posting of mine regarding revenues from copyrights, the main source of income in every profession- Bang owns every single copyright for everything - from music, image, video, branding, hairstyles, quotes, specific colored labels, merchandise, etc.

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/news/big-hit-bts-ipo-1041880/

cadiz

Star
This is soooo obvious and dumb. Almost every single release has been about “forgetting” a member, usually TH and then BigShit trending on the internet and let’s not forget that all this trending means points on the social charts, means more money for Bang Si-Hyuk, Netmarble and Lenzo.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/its-2020-and-is-bts-v-still-a-hidden-member

————-

Being a shitty newspaper with a big name for no reason isn’t enough.

Rolling Stones writing about BigHit’s IPO, “the company behind BTS” (translating - the company using BTS for their own personal needs).

Instead of promoting artists who deserve a page somewhere, they write about BigHit, adding more advantages to their BTS-based-career.

Fans are attacking people, claiming they’re using BTS’s name for “clout”. They seem to forget the biggest clout user of them all.

The title of the article even says:

“By opening itself up to public investments, one of the world’s most-influential purveyors of K-Pop could soon become a serious competitor to U.S. major labels.”

Are those journalists so easy to be bought? How insane it is to make such a statement. A band, BugShit’s only source of income, despite all their failed efforts to prove the contrary, most likely to suffer multiple failures and scandals in the upcoming years, by scandals I mean simply truth coming out, cannot be of any threat to anybody.

In fact, all I see daily is the most greedy people in the music industry, trading on 7 people’s life, too dumb to take the matter in their own hands and be the ones who at least get he majority of the profits because a manager gets 10-15%.

It seems that in their case, Bang Pedo gets 70% at least, with the 7 members having to divide 30% between themselves and most important - I point out to a previous posting of mine regarding revenues from copyrights, the main source of income in every profession- Bang owns every single copyright for everything - from music, image, video, branding, hairstyles, quotes, specific colored labels, merchandise, etc.

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/news/big-hit-bts-ipo-1041880/
yeah all mediaplay paid by BH
How can BH compete with US labels if the only thing they have is BTS?

BTS will not be popular forever. Just look at their last comeback, the song was a flop.
And now they have to do a English song to get a number 1, desperate to brag about how "relevant" they are. Because they can't flop again, not now when that IPO is starting.

Look here:

BTS announces US theater premiere of 'Break the Silence' film

"Break the Silence: The Movie" travels with BTS throughout the tour, exploring "each band member behind the curtain," . "Off stage, we see another side of BTS. The seven members begin to candidly tell personal stories they have never voiced before."

another movie. with the same plot as the others: "bts crying backstage, talking about how hard they work and how much they love fans" yada yada yada o_O how many times they did this already?

The group have nothing new to offer. Only thing that keeps them going is the obsessive fandom that buys 10 copies of the same BTS album.
But for how long will those fans stay? if BH keeps giving them the same story line every time.

boti

Veteran
yeah all mediaplay paid by BH
How can BH compete with US labels if the only thing they have is BTS?

BTS will not be popular forever. Just look at their last comeback, the song was a flop.
And now they have to do a English song to get a number 1, desperate to brag about how "relevant" they are. Because they can't flop again, not now when that IPO is starting.

Look here:

BTS announces US theater premiere of 'Break the Silence' film

"Break the Silence: The Movie" travels with BTS throughout the tour, exploring "each band member behind the curtain," . "Off stage, we see another side of BTS. The seven members begin to candidly tell personal stories they have never voiced before."

another movie. with the same plot as the others: "bts crying backstage, talking about how hard they work and how much they love fans" yada yada yada o_O how many times they did this already?

The group have nothing new to offer. Only thing that keeps them going is the obsessive fandom that buys 10 copies of the same BTS album.
But for how long will those fans stay? if BH keeps giving them the same story line every time.
Hahahahaha. I saw that they have a “new” movie coming, a cinema near my city is streaming which is weird because we still have mandatory mask wearing.
What I didn’t know about is the incredible description- such a “new”, “deep insight” in their personal life, while without knowing any of them, I already know how they sleep, eat, barf, girlie-laugh, fight, cry.
Incredible movie this time. I’m sure of.

You’re right. They can’t flop with the IPO but this has always been the issue when you sign with those kind of guys and you’re too lazy and desperate for fame with little amount of work and zero intelligence.
Everything that they do it’s not for what’s good for them as a band, which is what this should all be about, let alone individually, it has always been about what’s good for Bang Si-Hyuk, Lenzo Yoon, Jiwon Park, the criminals at Netmarble + the rest of their main investors, known + silent ones.

————-

I’ve briefly mentioned earlier how BigHit has moved TH over the years in the back to not overshadow JK and the rest, but is using him whenever they need cash and attention.

Since Corona:
  • first the frequent half-naked selfies and long LATE hours active on weverse, the cringy weird love messages he keeps posting;

• Samsung Mobile commercial using his quote along with the color purple;

• TinyTan, a brand named after his dog and his TATA-toy, which not only gets their own show, but is now making commercials for a fabric softener!

• Hyundai using his face as a poster, obviously nobody would have cared much if it would have been some of the other members;

• Dynamite picture being released as the last one, yet getting the highest amount of likes.

This is just the beginning.

Now that they’re desperate and so close to get their hands on huge amount of cash inflow, “BigHit’s killer trio” - Bang, Lenzo, Jiwon and the rest of the Netmarble&Co. investors.

TinyTan

http://instagr.am/p/CDxe5E_JzY3/

Hyundai

http://instagr.am/p/CDxY5ysJrJ6/

about Dynamite photo release:

———

..how low can you go, when not just you, but even your toys are making commercial for everything that exists in a store?

boti

Veteran
TH and JK both have oral herpes, yet they keep moving saliva from one to each other like it’s the most natural thing to do.

The saliva orgy goes on - slide 2, JK then “feeds” their saliva to Jimin.

Of course comments like - wish I were the spoon, etc.. - were inevitable.

http://instagr.am/p/CDyDhwnlZ5e/

Another thing I’ve noticed in the Fila commercial - TH has been the one used the most for cross-dressing (of course..) and in this picture he has LONG nails and French manicure.
948BAD6D-2039-4920-B195-83DBE677AEBA.jpeg

In the end, let’s take a moment to celebrate those pervs:
1F839DC0-5394-4B1D-8AC5-2927F2771104.jpeg

TH and JK both have oral herpes, yet they keep moving saliva from one to each other like it’s the most natural thing to do.

The saliva orgy goes on - slide 2, JK then “feeds” their saliva to Jimin.

Of course comments like - wish I were the spoon, etc.. - were inevitable.

http://instagr.am/p/CDyDhwnlZ5e/

Another thing I’ve noticed in the Fila commercial - TH has been the one used the most for cross-dressing (of course..) and in this picture he has LONG nails and French manicure.
View attachment 40203

In the end, let’s take a moment to celebrate those pervs:
View attachment 40204
You are so funny I can’t!!!

boti

Veteran
It doesn’t matter how you put it - having even 10.000 fans willing to purchase the same item over and over again, defies the purpose of “chart sales”.

————-
Articles all over, BTS making free promotion and being used like monkeys for a failed show.

—————

Naturally..

————-
WOW. Just read this article.
I bet some of the owners are BigShit’s CEO’s.

———————-

boti

Veteran
After selling out all their drink- glas because of TH, IKEA used a picture of TH in one of their catalogues proving once again that nothing is incidentally with them - him using that ikea glass to drink water was planned. IKEA catalogues are printed long before and the catalogue including his picture was released almost at the same time with him promoting IKEA and content not only for the catalogue but design for the stores (since his picture is being used in the stores as well), is decided approx one year in advance.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/bts-vs-picture-and-fanart-were-spotted-in-the-latest-edition-of-the-ikea-catalogue

IKEA used two “fan art” pictures of TH by someone who posted those two years ago, with next to zero likes until recently.

The person in question (according to twitter description - gay), wrote that her(his?) mother works at ikea which is why all “art” on the walls used belong to her and that it’s all consensual, she(him) was not paid.

From a legal point of view, IKEA couldn’t have used those pictures without consent and contract. Between both the artist in question - TH as well as the person who did the “art” - which is as always, at least one of the pictures, a disgusting TH- Hermaphrodit-Version.

The twitter member might not have gotten money for it, but BigHit must have gotten for allowing IKEA to use TH’s image.

Sidenote - nepotism isn’t good, especially when the product sucks. All “art” in the pictorial, as far as I can see, is cheap pre-school doodle.

IKEA should have hired a professional. Not a employee’s gay child. To promote gender dysphoria.

I don’t quite get what exactly is with the second posting because it looks like one of their photoshoots for Dispatch, the one where he had a pink blazer on and was photographed together with JK as well.