Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star
this was posted in the other thread and I wonder... what happened to his nose? it looks so fake. his speech is very basic too. he is supposed to be a "genius".

watching the videos posted here, I think all of them look ridiculous trying so hard to be sexy.
JK is trying so hard with that dance and Jimin....looks like a girl and sounds like a girl.
Tae looking into the camera with the "sexy stare" and the fake tears.....any person who is not an army will find that awkward lol

I can see from the clips posted here that, BTS focus too much in showing their bodies and acting "sexy".
But where is the raw talent?

why not sing an acapella song, why not play some instruments and sing live?
show the world you have some type of talent.

The only thing I see are guys acting like stripers. Their concert looks more like a stripers show.
what happened to his nose? he probably have another nose job or something

“I can’t live without army”.

Who is army. God?
Or 12 y old girls...
Not even Michael Jackson made such a statement towards all the children screaming for him.

http://instagr.am/p/CGMti_ApUGT/
“Thanks to Bang Si-Hyung we were able to do this”.

They really believe this gaslighting that pedo has done to them.

http://instagr.am/p/CGMtO6jJjtC/
I'm in an awful mood right now so be warned. This monkey-squirrel bastard thinks puttin his face on screen will do something? Umm no honey. You sound like a retarded octopus when you sing and you dance like spongebob's dead great grandma. you really think you can get everything handed to you, don't you? Well no. Once you and the rest of bee tee ass becomes irrelevant you can cry a whole damn sea. you ain't going to see minors saying things like "poor baby" nuh-uh, boy. You better wake up and realize that the fame and money won't last forever. minors screaming you name wont last forever. being cheered for no reason won't last forever. so sad....you were actually better like 3 years ago...now you act like a grandpa on coke. Kim taehyung, i'm done feeling bad for you. i'm done praying for you and the rest of bts. you and bts (especially you and jimin) can go suck cock and get herpes for all I care. I'm just done.

This is the last info I will ever leak here. This info is 100% verified: When jungkook first met taehyung he thought taehyung looked like a monkey-squirrel thingy. But once he heared taehyungs deep voice, he was glad to be in the same group as him. Too bad taehyungs voice is Goat shit now.

I'm done.

Truthteller

Veteran
What is this?!?haha.

http://instagr.am/p/CGLGPwcHoiS/
I almost got a rash seeing the same choreography and stupid hand moves over and over again.

and this??
What am I suppose to do? Faint?? Coz I would call a doctor. What’s with the psycho starring in the camera?

http://instagr.am/p/CGKSwHsISQY/
Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin had soooooo much eyeshadow they look like weird creepy dolls.
Their fake lenses over and over again. This is so embarrassing. Why wearing as a man something like that?
Jungkook had less than the other two, though. Bang making sure that Jungkook stands out as the only man in the group. I rarely see him with fake lenses making a fool out of himself. Even when he does, his lenses look better than the ones of Jimin or Taehyung.

http://instagr.am/p/CGKdfZCJQb0/
http://instagr.am/p/CGK-kjSpFHF/
View attachment 43795

Leaving this one here because it’s worth it

View attachment 43796
Why do their stylists do this to them? Jimin is a lost cause, he is too feminine. TH has the potential to look very good as a man, yet they style him like whatever this is supposed to be. He himself seems to have pretty trashy taste in fashion with those horrible earrings. Jin would look much better without glossy overinflated lips... not a good look for a man.
I don’t really understand why anyone would pay to see a ”virtual” concert which is mostly lipsynching and dancing to the playback of the prerecorded songs. The dancing seems no different to their usual stages. I think live performances can be quite charming even on video if the artist actually sings/plays an instrument or has a band. But this is just dancing and acting and you don’t have an audience or the thrill of a real concert.

Whn it comes to talent, they are lacking. I came across this video of late Jonghyun. I think we can all agree that no one in BT$ is close to this level of singing even on record.

Last edited:

OwlMoon

Established
Why do their stylists do this to them? Jimin is a lost cause, he is too feminine. TH has the potential to look very good as a man, yet they style him like whatever this is supposed to be. He himself seems to have pretty trashy taste in fashion with those horrible earrings. Jin would look much better without glossy overinflated lips... not a good look for a man.
I don’t really understand why anyone would pay to see a ”virtual” concert which is mostly lipsynching and dancing to the playback of the prerecorded songs. The dancing seems no different to their usual stages. I think live performances can be quite charming even on video if the artist actually sings/plays an instrument or has a band. But this is just dancing and acting and you don’t have an audience or the thrill of a real concert.

Whn it comes to talent, they are lacking. I came across this video of late Jonghyun. I think we can all agree that no one in BT$ is close to this level of singing even on record.
BTS is nowhere any good against SM idols even in their early days, I mean even the rapper in EXO is a better vocalist than Jin, JM, TH combined. JK sounds good but nowhere near better than SM idols

OwlMoon

Established
I'm in an awful mood right now so be warned. This monkey-squirrel bastard thinks puttin his face on screen will do something? Umm no honey. You sound like a retarded octopus when you sing and you dance like spongebob's dead great grandma. you really think you can get everything handed to you, don't you? Well no. Once you and the rest of bee tee ass becomes irrelevant you can cry a whole damn sea. you ain't going to see minors saying things like "poor baby" nuh-uh, boy. You better wake up and realize that the fame and money won't last forever. minors screaming you name wont last forever. being cheered for no reason won't last forever. so sad....you were actually better like 3 years ago...now you act like a grandpa on coke. Kim taehyung, i'm done feeling bad for you. i'm done praying for you and the rest of bts. you and bts (especially you and jimin) can go suck cock and get herpes for all I care. I'm just done.

This is the last info I will ever leak here. This info is 100% verified: When jungkook first met taehyung he thought taehyung looked like a monkey-squirrel thingy. But once he heared taehyungs deep voice, he was glad to be in the same group as him. Too bad taehyungs voice is Goat shit now.

I'm done.
This made my day ngl hahahaha

Kittyn

Established
BTS is nowhere any good against SM idols even in their early days, I mean even the rapper in EXO is a better vocalist than Jin, JM, TH combined. JK sounds good but nowhere near better than SM idols
Yes but I think BTS has one of the best rap lines and I am more of rap line biased but too bad I like their rap then. Now, I don't know and they seem to lose a lot of creativity.

queen82

Star

Jonghyun vocals were amazing

OwlMoon

Established
Why? Don’t be. Unless it’s because of the octopus you mentioned. I don’t think he likes being brought up in the same scenario as BTS.

It was all true and funny written.

I only liked Taehyung’s voice in the beginning the first two years. Now, even his speaking voice has become very nasal and high pitched.
On numerous occasions he stated with pain how he wished his voice could be much higher, like Jimin’s or Jungkook’s voice.
I believe he was told by Bang that his deep voice it’s terrible and unsuitable.
They all seem to live in a abnormal (again) cult, where the goal as a man is to sound as high-pitched possible and have a singing voice higher than a soprano.

Taehyung’s voice was special and he should have known it instead of wishing to sound like a girl.

Jungkook’s high pitched voice sounds bad, gay, effeminate and as if he’s being pinched from behind. He often doesn’t hit the notes and doesn’t have a technique.

Their fans payed to see new video material. Besides “protect him” or “babies” or some other standard nonsensical description, the other thing fans are writing is “I missed him so much” (a stranger that you don’t know personally, never met) whenever they see new pictures or videos.
When BigHit doesn’t release new stuff, they right “I miss him/them so much”.
Basically it’s the obsession talking. The need of new material that they’re crying about and paying for, in order to feed their obsession.
You mentioned that what’s really wrong with the maknae line was that they didn’t get proper education, is it possible that what those “idol schools” teach are non-academic? I read about the schools scandal but there’s not much I can find

ayo05

Established
Why? Don’t be. Unless it’s because of the octopus you mentioned. I don’t think he likes being brought up in the same scenario as BTS.

It was all true and funny written.

I only liked Taehyung’s voice in the beginning the first two years. Now, even his speaking voice has become very nasal and high pitched.
On numerous occasions he stated with pain how he wished his voice could be much higher, like Jimin’s or Jungkook’s voice.
I believe he was told by Bang that his deep voice it’s terrible and unsuitable.
They all seem to live in a abnormal (again) cult, where the goal as a man is to sound as high-pitched possible and have a singing voice higher than a soprano.

Taehyung’s voice was special and he should have known it instead of wishing to sound like a girl.

Jungkook’s high pitched voice sounds bad, gay, effeminate and as if he’s being pinched from behind. He often doesn’t hit the notes and doesn’t have a technique.

Their fans payed to see new video material. Besides “protect him” or “babies” or some other standard nonsensical description, the other thing fans are writing is “I missed him so much” (a stranger that you don’t know personally, never met) whenever they see new pictures or videos.
When BigHit doesn’t release new stuff, they right “I miss him/them so much”.
Basically it’s the obsession talking. The need of new material that they’re crying about and paying for, in order to feed their obsession.
Hey what does an umbrella mean again in illuminati?

OwlMoon

Established
Yes.

I made a few postings about it in the past, I speculate (I know it actually, will explain later) that there is an agreement between all companies and those “special“ schools, created for two reasons:

1. to fool the parents and give them some reassurance that the company takes care of their education, as well as for public’s eye, to not be presented as an idiot who didn’t even went to school;
  2. To control every single aspect of their life when they are not within the company’s building.

It is physically impossible for at least Jungkook and Taehyung to have been more than every now and then, maybe even less than 10 times per year, to school. All you need to do is to verify how many shows and outside trips they had starting with 2013 and before that they all talk about practicing day and night.

Taehyung wasn’t even allowed to go to his grandmother’s funeral.

So no, I don’t believe those are real schools, more of a cover-up.

Their lack of vocabulary and intellectual, very obvious the older they get and the parental abandonment is proof enough to realize that they’ve never been to high school.

I have also posted videos of Jungkook claiming he never went to school. And how stupid it is to learn...I mean...
There is something similar happening in the classical world, although incomparable.

Highschools are going easy on some people who have already a more serious commitment into classics.

I have finished high school and graduated from university when I was 22, I am not famous but I did a lot of shows during my high school years. Basically half of the time I wasn’t even there.
The difference between classical universities and classical studies (I have studied music and dance), is that I might not have to chemistry or mathematic knowledge of someone who graduated high school, but in my time at the University I studied everything from literature to psychology, arts history, music theory, politics, history, etc.

It was unavoidable to not go into some physics, chemistry, etc. basically the same stuff like in high school.

this doesn’t make me an intelligent person, but simply the fact that I had to learn a huge amount of different areas in the university brings me to the difference between giving someone a free pass because you know they receive at the same time a higher education in their profession, vs creating fake high schools so that companies can control and manipulate more the children they oversee.

That’s not even the problem with Jungkook and Taehyung. The problem/s divert into multiple subsections primarily caused by the fact that they’re the so called “face” of the band using their looks and not getting any critique over their obvious stupidity. Nor shame.

Namjoon isn’t the oldest one and he started with Bang long before the others came. He must have been in the high school. Whatever his schedule was, presence or lack of presence in school, he is obvious a person with some knowledge and I’ve noticed that even if his speeches in their shows has a limited vocabulary for the kindergarten fans, normally he speaks in a more elaborate way.

He is someone who takes pride in knowing and learning things.

Yoongi is also someone with some intellect and Jin isn’t bad either. He seems or he acts childish but I believe he’s smarter than it seems.
Well they are all dumb and desperate for fame for letting Bang using them but that’s another story.

As oppose to Jungkook and Taehyung. even here I’ve drawn the line in my postings because while Jungkook has made progress in working out, learning to play guitar, doing some photography/filming/painting, etc.. Taehyung has entered a vortex of imbecility where the only thing he does is apparently playing video games with children.

He’s not even bothered by the fact that everyone else in the band has extra activities. Everyone.

Jin has a side business/es, the rappers are all doing (even without any outcome because Bang won’t let them) songwriting / producing.

But Taehyung - nothing. And he’s not even ashamed of it. His answers in interview aren’t funny anymore because they seem stupid and it seems like he wants to play a role.

He really has next to nothing left in his brain.

He might have had, but not anymore.
His body is very very unappealing. He doesn’t work out, even though men need a fracture compared to women, to build up muscles. He looks like a grandma with fat around his bellies and hips - just look at the last performances how badly clothes are looking on him.

He isn’t fat, but obviously gains fat around belly/waist/hips which is why they dress him up with pants 2 sizes bigger because that’s the only thing that fits on him.

He thinks his “pretty” face is enough.

Never has stupidity and sucking at what you are doing been attractive.
I always enjoy what you write, it starts off serious and then the ending statement had me wheezing hahahaha! I didn’t even notice that he’s given big pants, I always thought he was the one asking for it. He did gain some arm muscles but I think only at that part of his body

OwlMoon

Established
Hey what does an umbrella mean again in illuminati?
After spending time on this thread and following boti’s theory about them, I don’t think the Masonic symbols they throw out really mean anything. They obviously have meaning but BTS just throws it in there for attention and shock value to start a conversation, ever since I started watching them I don’t really have any bad or evil vibe/energy from them...it’s mostly empty. But that’s just my opinion and I might be wrong, but do keep an eye out for SM Artists they’re big on symbolism and hidden messages compared to bts. I’ve always gotten an evil or bad energy from them, especially from their mv or concert, but that’s just me I think :)

OwlMoon

Established
Another warning-article

I read both articles but I didn’t really understand what the fuss was about in the second article, I don’t know much about Korean history but RM didn’t really touch on North or South Korea right? He only mentioned his country and the US so I don’t understand the outrage of Chinese netizens

Yes.

I made a few postings about it in the past, I speculate (I know it actually, will explain later) that there is an agreement between all companies and those “special“ schools, created for two reasons:

1. to fool the parents and give them some reassurance that the company takes care of their education, as well as for public’s eye, to not be presented as an idiot who didn’t even went to school;
  2. To control every single aspect of their life when they are not within the company’s building.

It is physically impossible for at least Jungkook and Taehyung to have been more than every now and then, maybe even less than 10 times per year, to school. All you need to do is to verify how many shows and outside trips they had starting with 2013 and before that they all talk about practicing day and night.

Taehyung wasn’t even allowed to go to his grandmother’s funeral.

So no, I don’t believe those are real schools, more of a cover-up.

Their lack of vocabulary and intellectual, very obvious the older they get and the parental abandonment is proof enough to realize that they’ve never been to high school.

I have also posted videos of Jungkook claiming he never went to school. And how stupid it is to learn...I mean...
There is something similar happening in the classical world, although incomparable.

Highschools are going easy on some people who have already a more serious commitment into classics.

I have finished high school and graduated from university when I was 22, I am not famous but I did a lot of shows during my high school years. Basically half of the time I wasn’t even there.
The difference between classical universities and classical studies (I have studied music and dance), is that I might not have to chemistry or mathematic knowledge of someone who graduated high school, but in my time at the University I studied everything from literature to psychology, arts history, music theory, politics, history, etc.

It was unavoidable to not go into some physics, chemistry, etc. basically the same stuff like in high school.

this doesn’t make me an intelligent person, but simply the fact that I had to learn a huge amount of different areas in the university brings me to the difference between giving someone a free pass because you know they receive at the same time a higher education in their profession, vs creating fake high schools so that companies can control and manipulate more the children they oversee.

That’s not even the problem with Jungkook and Taehyung. The problem/s divert into multiple subsections primarily caused by the fact that they’re the so called “face” of the band using their looks and not getting any critique over their obvious stupidity. Nor shame.

Namjoon isn’t the oldest one and he started with Bang long before the others came. He must have been in the high school. Whatever his schedule was, presence or lack of presence in school, he is obvious a person with some knowledge and I’ve noticed that even if his speeches in their shows has a limited vocabulary for the kindergarten fans, normally he speaks in a more elaborate way.

He is someone who takes pride in knowing and learning things.

Yoongi is also someone with some intellect and Jin isn’t bad either. He seems or he acts childish but I believe he’s smarter than it seems.
Well they are all dumb and desperate for fame for letting Bang using them but that’s another story.

As oppose to Jungkook and Taehyung. even here I’ve drawn the line in my postings because while Jungkook has made progress in working out, learning to play guitar, doing some photography/filming/painting, etc.. Taehyung has entered a vortex of imbecility where the only thing he does is apparently playing video games with children.

He’s not even bothered by the fact that everyone else in the band has extra activities. Everyone.

Jin has a side business/es, the rappers are all doing (even without any outcome because Bang won’t let them) songwriting / producing.

But Taehyung - nothing. And he’s not even ashamed of it. His answers in interview aren’t funny anymore because they seem stupid and it seems like he wants to play a role.

He really has next to nothing left in his brain.

He might have had, but not anymore.
His body is very very unappealing. He doesn’t work out, even though men need a fracture compared to women, to build up muscles. He looks like a grandma with fat around his bellies and hips - just look at the last performances how badly clothes are looking on him.

He isn’t fat, but obviously gains fat around belly/waist/hips which is why they dress him up with pants 2 sizes bigger because that’s the only thing that fits on him.

He thinks his “pretty” face is enough.

Never has stupidity and sucking at what you are doing been attractive.
I don't agree with bodyshaming. Its his choice to workout, not yours. However, I agree with everything else.