Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

boti

Star
It was quite obvious that they will try find ways to make it seem as if it was the government’s decision, especially due to Yoongi’s weird and Jin’s vague statement as well as the fact that 3 months before the very last day he should report to duty, they haven’t release any statement.
Nevertheless- charting on Billboard still isn’t a professional achievement in arts and makes it a mockery towards sports and arts(classical music), people who devote their entire life for something that simply doesn’t get the same amount of trending.
Them shooting reality shows for kids for the past 10 years, getting drunk on live streams, trying to dance the same choreography they’ve done since the beginning and doing playback on stage while jumping on air towers for children doesn’t equate the life of gymnasts or classical musicians.
They should be the ones out of respect opposing to this.
But when it comes to real life - they’re silent showing their true characters which are nothing and their pink lipstick+eyeshadow.

This Billboard thing was planned since months ago to give a fake reason to the public as to why neither Jin nor the rest should go to military.
It’s not set yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they manage to get them some sort of special exemption. Either totally or partially.
If not for Jin, for sure the rest.
http://instagr.am/p/CEmd4zepnAV/

Leaving this gay propaganda here - one is almost 25 the other almost 27? If they would have been 14 y old, their parents should have send them to a psychiatrist for this behavior. But at least TH’s parents are encouraging him to have boys sleeping with him in his house. That he bought for them.

Edit: I couldn’t find the original posting because I haven’t saved it but this isn’t exactly what the tweets were saying. Apparently TH was supposed to sleep with Jimin in his room (...) but he was too lazy to go there (are they still living/sleeping together?!?) so he told him to come over and sleep in his room but then Jimin called and they started crying because of their stupid Billboard chart.

http://instagr.am/p/CElWC_Tp2LZ/
Your commentary on them is just too funny... I’m literally sat here trying not to laugh lmao

cadiz

Star
It was quite obvious that they will try find ways to make it seem as if it was the government’s decision, especially due to Yoongi’s weird and Jin’s vague statement as well as the fact that 3 months before the very last day he should report to duty, they haven’t release any statement.
Nevertheless- charting on Billboard still isn’t a professional achievement in arts and makes it a mockery towards sports and arts(classical music), people who devote their entire life for something that simply doesn’t get the same amount of trending.
Them shooting reality shows for kids for the past 10 years, getting drunk on live streams, trying to dance the same choreography they’ve done since the beginning and doing playback on stage while jumping on air towers for children doesn’t equate the life of gymnasts or classical musicians.
They should be the ones out of respect opposing to this.
But when it comes to real life - they’re silent showing their true characters which are nothing and their pink lipstick+eyeshadow.

This Billboard thing was planned since months ago to give a fake reason to the public as to why neither Jin nor the rest should go to military.
It’s not set yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they manage to get them some sort of special exemption. Either totally or partially.
If not for Jin, for sure the rest.
http://instagr.am/p/CEmd4zepnAV/
They have been trying to avoid military since the beggining.
Now they are going to use #1 on Billboard to escape from it.

But even if they escape the military the truth is they are getting old and their music sucks.
Sure Army will buy the same song a bunch of times, but soon or later they will get tired of BTS doing the same fanservice, the same trash music, and the same movies with the "sad" plot.

Jinn close to 30 years old..They can escape military but they can't escape time and they are not looking any younger.

boti

Star
I opened my App Store to check if I need any updates and I was so “happy” as a girl to see the gays.
Before uploading, a question - can you pay attention and estimate how much content you see in your daily life filled with gays?
I’ve realized this morning that I cannot remember that last time when I saw a normal tv/radio presenter or a commercial showing someone who isn’t undoubtedly normal.
Magazine, news paper won’t publish anything nowadays not mentioning homosexuality.
But when was the last you’ve seen a normal man. Nothing “stylish”, “pushing boundaries” like this two here.
http://instagr.am/p/CEn4pkDpFca/
In terms of fashion/style, I don’t think it’s bad when it looks go and you do it occasionally. But when you wear mostly women clothing- you is needing a doctor, sister.

I don’t know what this app is, but dude is gay for sure.

0C540AFA-8261-4D6C-8CCC-BB626D8BDFFD.jpeg91BD65CF-C0F3-48C4-A576-892D151D8948.jpeg

This was on Instagram. It’s a German banking system. Dude looks like a lady (note quoting the great Aerosmith song).
3EBBC5E4-A43B-481B-95E1-79A1012B5316.jpeg

Apple Music - wtf?? Little boy lost with his cute girlish heart earrings ? Vomit.
D3FF079F-01B9-4DEA-98FB-1110A2C3F7F9.jpeg

boti

Star
If you go to dispatch’s insta - their account is filled with BTS’s pictures. In fact everything they’ve posted (BTS) was Dispatch. All their recent pictures from Dynamite, press releases, etc.
While scrolling, I stumbled upon this video. Man! Make me understand. Because besides exo that I am occasionally listening and my infatuation with Kai’s dancing skills, I don’t know of any other Korean boy bands.

How do those people move like this and still BTS being successful? It’s incredible. When compared with the bands I’ve seems on Dispatch’s Instagram, I was astounded.

It was obvious for me that BTS cannot sing nor dance, but I’m looking at those people, me and the dancer crew and we didn’t say a word.
Notice the difference between their choreographies vs what we’ve seen of BTS.

http://instagr.am/p/CDlsVShJ-Ws/
http://instagr.am/p/CDl69qcpehs/ ——-
My greeting of the day: hello, little gays.

http://instagr.am/p/CEmYEKWJDaR/ What’s bad, is that I do believe some rumors about JK and Jimin side-riding girls.

Confused shit.

Last edited:

boti

Star
Your commentary on them is just too funny... I’m literally sat here trying not to laugh lmao
As long as we’re not all gay dudes, I am trying to act as if this is all a joke. Otherwise I’d had to count how many times I lost a job because a dude with no experience was hired in my place, solely because he claims being a woman, and I’d loose my mind completely.
This year, between January and March it happened twice.

Last year a gay director replaced two female roles in Shakespeare with his (gay?) 18-20 something boys that he was constantly touching during rehearsals.
I’m not even sure they were gay, actually. But really confused about the touching part.
This is how you turn confused boys into gays. Abusing them.

They have been trying to avoid military since the beggining.
Now they are going to use #1 on Billboard to escape from it.

But even if they escape the military the truth is they are getting old and their music sucks.
Sure Army will buy the same song a bunch of times, but soon or later they will get tired of BTS doing the same fanservice, the same trash music, and the same movies with the "sad" plot.

Jinn close to 30 years old..They can escape military but they can't escape time and they are not looking any younger.
You know that I am totally sharing the same thoughts, but seeing that despite some outrageous things that happened in the past years, they still thrive, giving the fact that their fans, even the oldest ones are somewhere in their mid 20s, but they still do the same shit for 10 y olds, in addition to acting like “babies” in front of the camera, I could see this abomination going on for at least 5 more years , if not more.
After which, Bang Pedo will always find ways to make money individually out of them by providing something like “learning with...” , “producer ...” (like they did with TXT when some of the members, of course TH, were listed as producers only to make fans buy their shit)

They already look weird now with so much colorful makeup.

The only thing I still believe is the entire operation going down if TH has a girlfriend and wants to spend time with her. I don’t see this one happening because he’s so desperate to stay in the band+his solo album coming+the hope to go on tour next year.

But at some point something will kick in and if it kicks with TH, the rest will go sooner or later down.

Nothing happened when JK was caught with that girl and as per @Anthony's call posting - he allegedly could have actually dated her girlfriend (as well).

It’s very suspicious that nothing, absolutely nothing is out there regarding TH. Not just dating. Anything. That’s a sign for me that Bang knows - if anything comes out regarding TH, he’s over.

I don’t think they will fade with time that easily.
so many Instagram accounts that I am following are mothers in their 20s-30s with children posting non-stop stuff about BTS or the usual “shipping” . Their children are now already obsessed with BTS. At only 4-5.

Last edited:

boti

Star
A while ago, I’ve posted a theory about Bang Pedo giving members shares in BigHit prior to the IPO in order to make them liable with their own flesh and blood about everything they do.

The analysis was lengthy, short version - BigHit’s entire operation and billions they hope to raise, can only exist with BTS.

If any scandal happens - they’re out, facing bankruptcy.

By scandal, only a dating exposure involving TH is plausible (as explained in my previous posting), since nobody had a problem with them being alcohol, pills, cigarettes and most likely drug addicted.

The only way for the CEO’s to ensure at maximum that this won’t be the case and the members, especially TH, won’t even dare to live normally or think about relationships, I assumed they will come up with the idea of tying them legally to face liability for their private lives, in case they want to have one. The only way was to give them shares into the company, and make them very clear, they they will bring the entire “family” and “army” under, if they ever dare to do something romantically.

Today my theory has been confirmed and I am somehow terrified about my prediction being confirmed.

I recommend reading the entire article. It all sounds so majestic and incredible, but if you’ve read some of my postings involving BigHit’s IPO and revenue, you’ll know how false it is the way they are portraying it and how it’s all about BigHit.

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/bts-bighit-shares-ipo-october_in_5f4f8f33c5b6fea874630985?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEQu5N4Qjg_IeW1OkmltK_2GIyVrcBg1xjxwJnzHQrF8pkvxPUylKAsfMeRjoXYAE8iea0PUGzIkQELTh-GwOygyJ7FkwvlNsfx-33A8gGtHRkTRJGuLiKgC_S2qsp5uz0Q58qsQxsbVjkbkwk1kkEN2pFgp5kjyOvRnHyjJow_x

http://instagr.am/p/CEonLP6pAJa/

A while ago, I’ve posted a theory about Bang Pedo giving members shares in BigHit prior to the IPO in order to make them liable with their own flesh and blood about everything they do.

The analysis was lengthy, short version - BigHit’s entire operation and billions they hope to raise, can only exist with BTS.

If any scandal happens - they’re out, facing bankruptcy.

By scandal, only a dating exposure involving TH is plausible (as explained in my previous posting), since nobody had a problem with them being alcohol, pills, cigarettes and most likely drug addicted.

The only way for the CEO’s to ensure at maximum that this won’t be the case and the members, especially TH, won’t even dare to live normally or think about relationships, I assumed they will come up with the idea of tying them legally to face liability for their private lives, in case they want to have one. The only way was to give them shares into the company, and make them very clear, they they will bring the entire “family” and “army” under, if they ever dare to do something romantically.

Today my theory has been confirmed and I am somehow terrified about my prediction being confirmed.

I recommend reading the entire article. It all sounds so majestic and incredible, but if you’ve read some of my postings involving BigHit’s IPO and revenue, you’ll know how false it is the way they are portraying it and how it’s all about BigHit.

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/bts-bighit-shares-ipo-october_in_5f4f8f33c5b6fea874630985?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEQu5N4Qjg_IeW1OkmltK_2GIyVrcBg1xjxwJnzHQrF8pkvxPUylKAsfMeRjoXYAE8iea0PUGzIkQELTh-GwOygyJ7FkwvlNsfx-33A8gGtHRkTRJGuLiKgC_S2qsp5uz0Q58qsQxsbVjkbkwk1kkEN2pFgp5kjyOvRnHyjJow_x

http://instagr.am/p/CEonLP6pAJa/
I don’t understand this though... I’m not really educated on shares and stuff but If a scandal breaks out won’t that make Bighit more involved now that the members are legally involved with the company .... honestly how is Bang PD giving them these shares if he doesn’t even let them eat what they want. Is this some sort of tactic to make him look like a good ceo... I’m really confused lol

boti

Star
I don’t understand this though... I’m not really educated on shares and stuff but If a scandal breaks out won’t that make Bighit more involved now that the members are legally involved with the company .... honestly how is Bang PD giving them these shares if he doesn’t even let them eat what they want. Is this some sort of tactic to make him look like a good ceo... I’m really confused lol
He gave them shares to ensure no scandal will take place. If they own shares and are tied up to the IPO/company, any scandal will cause them loosing everything AND are financially liable for damages.
It must already be sick insane to live like in a incubator for the past 10 years, with a squeaky clean image.
It would have been unavoidable - and still is - to assume they will last like this. A scandal is bound to happen at some point. No matter how much they’re controlled.
This way, it is also the members responsibility to make sure it won’t come to it.
Before IPO they weren’t legally liable for their own personal decisions. Now, they will have to think before dating or even writing to a girl or going out.
It was a smart decision of Bang’s.

I hope I managed somehow to explain it.
They’re legally trading their own lives with these shares.

Also something I have mentioned a few months ago when I came up with this theory of Bang giving them shares - they’re most likely not allowed to sell them in a higher percentage and probably have received the shares rather than a higher percentage of income. Equally to Bang’s advantage +

as part owner they must have signed an agreement covering damage to the company and investors in case their behavior will cause the stock price to go under.

So from now on it’s either you do as you’re told and no dating, or you pay us everything you got until the rest of your life.
Maybe they will test some dating rumors at some point to give them some air. But for the first 2 years of the IPO - I doubt it.

Last edited:
He gave them shares to ensure no scandal will take place. If they own shares and are tied up to the IPO/company, any scandal will cause them loosing everything AND are financially liable for damages.
It must already be sick insane to live like in a incubator for the past 10 years, with a squeaky clean image.
It would have been unavoidable - and still is - to assume they will last like this. A scandal is bound to happen at some point. No matter how much they’re controlled.
This way, it is also the members responsibility to make sure it won’t come to it.
Before IPO they weren’t legally liable for their own personal decisions. Now, they will have to think before dating or even writing to a girl or going out.
It was a smart decision of Bang’s.

I hope I managed somehow to explain it.
They’re legally trading their own lives with these shares.

Also something I have mentioned a few months ago when I came up with this theory of Bang giving them shares - they’re most likely not allowed to sell them in a higher percentage and probably have received the shares rather than a higher percentage of income. Equally to Bang’s advantage +

as part owner they must have signed an agreement covering damage to the company and investors in case their behavior will cause the stock price to go under.
Wow thank you... I understand now... I really like your analysis... I’m impressed you already was suspecting he would do something like this! He is truly evil and his little 7 minions are stupid as hell

boti

Star
This was the original posting from June 2nd of my theory as to why Bang will give the members shares in the company making them “part owners” (sounds soooo important).

Question: if BigHit made about 5 billions from BTS (the first article mentions that 90% of BigHit’s earnings/income is from BTS. The article is generous. I would say 99%. TxT barely sold anything), why is it that each of the member’s wealth is estimated to be around 10mil ?...Because their contracts are so good...;) ?

Extract:
At the same time, it could be argued that Big Hit’s heavy reliance on BTS poses a risk for the company as well. It presents a fundamental and structural hurdle that the company must address to grow bigger and remain strong going forward — to prove that its achievement isn’t just tied to the success of a single artist or a franchise.

/////

“Big Hit’s reliance of over 90 percent (in income) on BTS could drop immediately down to 75 percent from the acquisition of Pledis,” Kim Hyun-yong, an analyst at eBEST Investment & Securities, said in a recent outlook report on the K-pop agency.

——————

Second article points out to the problematic that BigHit’s revenue relies mostly on BTS which is why they are tying to expand. But BigHit buying other business and companies, creating one unsuccessful band after another won’t minimize the risks of an investor buying stocks into BigHit. And if the stock price goes down, it will be BTS paying the price. Not BigHit.
It’s logical that BigHit required the members to be stock owners in order to make their income dependent on the entire company and their investments.
In other words - BTS will have a new gun pointed out to their head because their income will additionally be tied to stock liability and risks.
They might, for ex, each receive 2 millions from their upcoming tour (while BigHit is making at least 2 billions) - but if the stock price gets down, they will get paid less to compensate the the loss.

But if the stock price goes up, they don’t have any benefits because their stocks are tied to the company and cannnot be sold.

BigHit is opening themselves to huge risks. Companies going public enjoy the benefits of opening the doors to billions and billions of earnings. But even a RUMOR could have dramatic consequences.
A “scandal” such as Jungkook with that tattoo girl could mean billions of losses for the company within minutes.

Imagine how much control BigHit’s bosses will impose and have over BTS once they go public.
There will be no more room for any personal space for them.

Yet, they seem to be ok with it. As long as army is crying over pictures of them. Praising their singing and “beauty”.

Extract:
“ Despite high expectations for the IPO, there are some growing concerns as well over Big Hit’s seemingly excessive market value and the impact of the ongoing coronavirus crisis.

“Since the BTS members have not finished the compulsory military service in Korea, the entertainment firm could lose growth momentum down the road because of the conscription,” a market watcher said.

BTS’s world tour concerts scheduled for this year have been mostly delayed or called off due to the worldwide coronavirus outbreak, which as a result has been undermining Big Hit’s profits.

To avoid risks stemming from its heavy reliance on the septet, Big Hit has been diversifying its businesses, while nurturing new K-pop bands. It recently acquired music label Source Music Pledis Entertainment.”

cadiz

Star
As long as we’re not all gay dudes, I am trying to act as if this is all a joke. Otherwise I’d had to count how many times I lost a job because a dude with no experience was hired in my place, solely because he claims being a woman, and I’d loose my mind completely.
This year, between January and March it happened twice.

Last year a gay director replaced two female roles in Shakespeare with his (gay?) 18-20 something boys that he was constantly touching during rehearsals.
I’m not even sure they were gay, actually. But really confused about the touching part.
This is how you turn confused boys into gays. Abusing them.

You know that I am totally sharing the same thoughts, but seeing that despite some outrageous things that happened in the past years, they still thrive, giving the fact that their fans, even the oldest ones are somewhere in their mid 20s, but they still do the same shit for 10 y olds, in addition to acting like “babies” in front of the camera, I could see this abomination going on for at least 5 more years , if not more.
After which, Bang Pedo will always find ways to make money individually out of them by providing something like “learning with...” , “producer ...” (like they did with TXT when some of the members, of course TH, were listed as producers only to make fans buy their shit)

They already look weird now with so much colorful makeup.

The only thing I still believe is the entire operation going down if TH has a girlfriend and wants to spend time with her. I don’t see this one happening because he’s so desperate to stay in the band+his solo album coming+the hope to go on tour next year.

But at some point something will kick in and if it kicks with TH, the rest will go sooner or later down.

Nothing happened when JK was caught with that girl and as per @Anthony's call posting - he allegedly could have actually dated her girlfriend (as well).

It’s very suspicious that nothing, absolutely nothing is out there regarding TH. Not just dating. Anything. That’s a sign for me that Bang knows - if anything comes out regarding TH, he’s over.

I don’t think they will fade with time that easily.
so many Instagram accounts that I am following are mothers in their 20s-30s with children posting non-stop stuff about BTS or the usual “shipping” . Their children are now already obsessed with BTS. At only 4-5.
for sure some fans will stay.
But I think the group lost whatever made them special.
Like I said, their last comeback with ON was a big flop, this time with Dynamite they had to do a bunch of remix, and a song in all English using radio payola to get better results.

Most fans buy this song in massive numbers because they saw it as "the last chance to give BTS #1 and a grammy". (because they believed Jinn was going to enlist soon).
But when fans realize BTS are probably not even going to enlist and will keep doing a new song every month for them to buy, I see them eventually getting tired.

Of course this could only be my wishful thinking, but I don't see BTS as talented or interesting enough to keep their fame going for so long. Only time will tell.

for sure some fans will stay.
But I think the group lost whatever made them special.
Like I said, their last comeback with ON was a big flop, this time with Dynamite they had to do a bunch of remix, and a song in all English using radio payola to get better results.

Most fans buy this song in massive numbers because they saw it as "the last chance to give BTS #1 and a grammy". (because they believed Jinn was going to enlist soon).
But when fans realize BTS are probably not even going to enlist and will keep doing a new song every month for them to buy, I see them eventually getting tired.

Of course this could only be my wishful thinking, but I don't see BTS as talented or interesting enough to keep their fame going for so long. Only time will tell.
You’re so right... it’s the same concepts over and over again. Fans just stream because they have to. It’s not a matter of actually putting out good music anymore.. look at BlackPink ice cream.. no one even liked it but it got ridiculous amount of coverage.

Every boy group has an expiry date... they last for a certain time then another one comes along and takes their place. There is only one ever boy group at a time dominating and then members get tired and fans get tired of the same thing all over again. It happened With the backstreet boys, nsync, one direction and BTS no matter how much they push their satanic agenda... will also die down. But I think Bighit are planning a bad downfall for BTS. That’s what I get from their weird storyline at least

cadiz

Star
You’re so right... it’s the same concepts over and over again. Fans just stream because they have to. It’s not a matter of actually putting out good music anymore.. look at BlackPink ice cream.. no one even liked it but it got ridiculous amount of coverage.

Every boy group has an expiry date... they last for a certain time then another one comes along and takes their place. There is only one ever boy group at a time dominating and then members get tired and fans get tired of the same thing all over again. It happened With the backstreet boys, nsync, one direction and BTS no matter how much they push their satanic agenda... will also die down. But I think Bighit are planning a bad downfall for BTS. That’s what I get from their weird storyline at least
Most of those teen sansations last for a short time. especially celebs like BTS that are based on their visuals and fanservice.
if they were still doing decent music and entertaining shows maybe they could last for longer.
But their recent songs and movies are a constant repetition.

they compare themselves to the Beatles, but that band had classic songs that lasted for decades.

10 years from now I think nobody will care about them
People will say: "remember that asian boy group that was everywhere on social media? what was their name again?"
But some BTS members are starting to believe they are music legends and their fall will be pretty damaging for their ego.

boti

Star
Their share in bighit is laughable. They look stupid - BigHit is BTS, but BTS who should own BigHit, were only given 0.2% stakes. While Bang owns almost 50%.

He tricked them into making them believing they will part-own the company, while making them liable and responsible in case they don’t do as told.

—————-
YouTube getting paid big time - this time they haven’t removed any of the fake views.

Not just every newspaper and magazine, but also BigHit falsely claiming that Dynamite is the fastest video in history reaching 100 mil.

I posted earlier the article proving the statement is wrong. Even with their fake views, they still haven’t broke any record.

It was all a fake to justify their Billboard No 1, as fake stream equally count.

All Billboard charts are useless because fake streams/views/trending on the internet is what is being counted for.

At the same time - they didn’t had any competition as there was nothing special going on that week.

————-

Weird how only a few days ago JK wouldn’t stop touching TH, but suddenly looked very uncomfortable by the creepy way TH was holding and kissing him, telling him “I love you” and that JK can’t get away from him.

@:&:&.

http://instagr.am/p/CEXgn9Tp8-y/
http://instagr.am/p/CEp0stgJQ2p/
And what’s going on here? JK was sharing something about his birthday and their fake Billboard no 1 and TH wouldn’t stop touching him, at some point JK even moved away noticeable annoyed from his hand. TH wanted people to know how he bought champagne?? I mean at 25, this is what you brag about? Alcohol? It’s not the first time he needs people to know he’s a drinker.
http://instagr.am/p/CEp0EbiJUQz/

cadiz

Star
Look here:

Big Hit Reveals Jin’s Enlistment Can Be Delayed Until End Of 2021

Big Hit stated, “BTS consists of members born between 1992 and 1997 who are required to enlist as active duty soldiers. It has been assessed that it will be possible for the oldest member Kim Seok Jin (Jin) to delay his enlistment until the end of 2021.

To minimize the risk of reduced sales
due to our core artists’ impending hiatus from issues including military enlistment, we are reviewing a wide variety of business options such as pre-produced albums and video content as well as a flexible operation of artists who are able to promote.”

lolll Bigshit knows BTS can't take hiatus for long, their fans move on in the meantime.
I still think they will make another excuse next year for Jinnn not to enlist, and if he do he will maybe serve for shorter time.

BH is for sure using the billboard and grammy thing to escape.

another thing:

It says BTS contract ends in 2024.....so BH lied when they said BTS signed for 7 more years. Something strange happpening here.

boti

Star
Look here:

Big Hit Reveals Jin’s Enlistment Can Be Delayed Until End Of 2021

Big Hit stated, “BTS consists of members born between 1992 and 1997 who are required to enlist as active duty soldiers. It has been assessed that it will be possible for the oldest member Kim Seok Jin (Jin) to delay his enlistment until the end of 2021.

To minimize the risk of reduced sales
due to our core artists’ impending hiatus from issues including military enlistment, we are reviewing a wide variety of business options such as pre-produced albums and video content as well as a flexible operation of artists who are able to promote.”

lolll Bigshit knows BTS can't take hiatus for long, their fans move on in the meantime.
I still think they will make another excuse next year for Jinnn not to enlist, and if he do he will maybe serve for shorter time.

BH is for sure using the billboard and grammy thing to escape.

another thing:

It says BTS contract ends in 2024.....so BH lied when they said BTS signed for 7 more years. Something strange happpening here.
Wait. WHAT ??

Nobody can extent their enlisting after the 30th birthday and nobody has waited until the last day to enlist in the military.

Koreans arrest people who aren’t even living in Korea. I read of an American with Korean parents who was stripped of his citizenship even though he was born in the USA, lived for his entire life there and suddenly received a letter from the government and if I remember well, he even risked being arrested once he enters SK.

If he postpones it, it will be a dirty governmental approvement. All this for what? Scoring a no 1 on a meaningless US chart??
The 24 contract is fishy indeed because by then, everyone except JK and TH would have had to enlist. So it makes no sense unless the other 3 up to enlistment “delay” their military duty until 24 and while they all 3 go together, it will make free room for TH and JK to go solo and renew afterwards their contracts.

But 2024?

I wonder why this info has become available now and not sooner...

Wish I could pay off Dispatch :cool:

At the same time, this was one of the comments which makes it more confusing

cadiz

Star
Wait. WHAT ??

Nobody can extent their enlisting after the 30th birthday and nobody has waited until the last day to enlist in the military.

Koreans arrest people who aren’t even living in Korea. I read of an American with Korean parents who was stripped of his citizenship even though he was born in the USA, lived for his entire life there and suddenly received a letter from the government and if I remember well, he even risked being arrested once he enters SK.

If he postpones it, it will be a dirty governmental approvement. All this for what? Scoring a no 1 on a meaningless US chart??
The 24 contract is fishy indeed because by then, everyone except JK and TH would have had to enlist. So it makes no sense unless the other 3 up to enlistment “delay” their military duty until 24 and while they all 3 go together, it will make free room for TH and JK to go solo and renew afterwards their contracts.

But 2024?

I wonder why this info has become available now and not sooner...

Wish I could pay off Dispatch :cool:

At the same time, this was one of the comments which makes it more confusing
They had to put out that info for their IPO. by 2024 year almost all of them will be 30.
if they even enlist because I think they won't.

I think they will try everythig to get them out of enlistment, they already got a special treatment for Jinn.
how embarrassing, right now during corona it would be easier to enlist, they can't even tour anyways. But they are too adicted to the fame, can't give that up.

boti

Star
One of the endless versions of Dynamite, this time presented by the Grammys (Recording Academy).

While the video is running, they keep listing all their “achievements”.

Now it’s the Grammy members on their payroll, promoting BTS.

It was already recorded mid-August (photos were leaked back then)

Last edited:

boti

Star
about this article:

1. It talks about some irregularities in BigHit’s filling;
  2. It points out once again that BigHit depends on BTS, which translates that you invest and take the risk investing money into some confused boys, who today are pills addicted, tomorrow it’s drugs and in general Yoongi, Jimin, TH and JK seem to be alcoholics;
  3. The article points out to so many scandals “idols” have had, like the recent r*pe and jail sentences involving some of their singers;
  4. The most important thing, exposing their lies for the past more than a year (since beginning 2019), including the members lying, especially Yoongi and Jin - apparently Bang Si-Hyuk already made it part of its regulatory filing that the 18-month national service of Jin could be postponed until the end of 2021. Making it even more obvious that since their tour was canceled, they paid a lot of people and companies to push one little song everywhere AND, the need to make it part of a IPO filling proves on paper that their revenue depends on BTS as well as the fact that the government and the president must have signed on it veeerrrry early on. Probably around 2018/2019.
This proves the whole fake views on YoutTube and the exaggeration over their Billboard nothing No 1.

As well as the insane greediness of the people involved with BTS/BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk/Lenzo. Because the second problem besides the risk, is the fact that they are asking too much. They are asking a price higher than all other companies combined, so high that what they’re asking is FIVE TIMES MORE than the price of Samsung.

https://www.ft.com/content/428b02b8-e157-4d47-84ce-41341840b6b8

BTS backer’s $3.9bn IPO hits wrong note for some analysts

in SeoulSeptember 3, 2020 11:01 pm

An initial public offering from Big Hit Entertainment — valuing the group behind K-pop superstars BTS at almost $4bn — has sparked criticism from analysts who say the price is too high given mounting risks facing South Korea’s entertainment industry.

The Seoul-based music agency, which formed the seven-member boy band a decade ago, wants to raise up to Won963bn ($809m) by listing 21 per cent of the company on the South Korean stock exchange, according to a regulatory filing on Wednesday.

The IPO is set to be South Korea’s biggest in three years and the implied market capitalisation of $3.9bn, at the top end of the pricing range, would make Big Hit more valuable than the country’s three largest listed music agencies combined.

The listing comes against a backdrop of unprecedented popularity in South Korean pop music, largely spearheaded by the huge global fan base of the world’s biggest boy band, BTS. The group’s first English language release, “Dynamite”, last month became the first South Korean song to top the US Billboard Hot 100.

However, the IPO pricing implies that Big Hit will start trading at 76 times its projected earnings for 2020 — roughly double the 30 to 40 range of its main domestic rivals and five times that of Samsung Electronics, South Korea’s biggest company and the world’s biggest maker of computer chips and smartphones.

“The price range looks expensive relative to its earnings and compared with its rivals,” said Lee Jin-man, an analyst at SK Securities.

Big Hit’s revenue nearly doubled to $500m last year, on the back of sellout global tours by BTS and the boy band’s rapidly expanding fan base. The company touted new income streams through emerging acts, and language learning platforms and gaming products.

But Big Hit’s profits in the first half of 2020 slipped 4 per cent to $42m as the coronavirus pandemic forced BTS to cancel tours, underscoring the company’s heavy dependence on the band.

Sung Mi-kyung, a researcher at Korea Creative Content Agency, said that while the K-pop industry was adapting to restrictions on international travel and large public events such as concerts with a surge in online content, coronavirus was “putting the brakes on”.

“It is very important for artists to communicate and unite with their fans through concerts in order to expand their fan bases . . . they can’t do this at the moment, which poses a risk for the growth of the K-pop industry,” she said.

One investment manager at a US hedge fund noted that the music industry was now seen as a key growth driver for the South Korean equity market, the fifth biggest by capitalisation in Asia. But he queried the prices attached to such stocks.

“For example, [Big Hit’s] dependence on BTS is too high while singers’ deviant private behaviours pose investment risks in the sector,” said the investor, referring to scandals in 2019 that led to two other K-pop celebrities being jailed for r*peand a short-term hit to stock prices across the industry.

Mandatory conscription to the South Korean military also looms as a problem for BTS— though Big Hit noted in its regulatory filing that the 18-month national service of its oldest member, Jin, could be postponed until the end of 2021.

Still, the listing is expected to deliver a windfall to Big Hit’s founder and biggest shareholder Bang Si-hyuk and the seven BTS members — also known as the Bangtan Boys. Mr Bang, who owns 43 per cent of the group, has given each of the stars 68,385 shares, worth Won9.2bn at the top of the IPO price range of Won105,000 to Won135,000.

Mr Lee of SK Securities said the expensive IPO price also highlighted a broader shift under way in South Korean stock markets from traditional hardware manufacturers producing computer chips, ships and cars to “content creators” such as entertainment companies and games makers.

Additional reporting by Kang Buseong and Edward White

Last edited: