Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Truthteller

Veteran
Kanye West has announced he is running for president in 2020 election!

Will he make a good President?
Oh no... Kim Kardashian gonna be first lady!
Kanye is mentally unstable. If anyone is under MK ultra (mind control) it’s him. Dude is not in a correct state of mind most of the time. Look at him LOL

His famous mental break down

After which he returned blond and all drugged up.
1593961885458.jpeg

boti

Star
I think it’s good. Obviously trying something to help Trump. Unfortunately a little bit too late. He already missed crucial deadlines in blue cities.
I like his new song. Could also be PR stunt for it.

I recommend this video. Travis Scott is also featured.

Kanye’s new song. By the way YouTube tried to take it down and then had it age restricted (but they don’t restrict Nikki Minaj’s naked boobs) because it doesn’t fit the wanted narrative of systemic racism of which both Kanye and Travis have refuted. See video above.

Last edited:

boti

Star
Bishop Larry Gaiters talking about the organization Black Live Matters, Illuminati, Gates, the 9 families controlling the world, symbols, slaves, rituals, organizations, Sigma Pi Phi, etc.

Last edited:

boti

Star
This one is on Ghislaine Maxwell/Epstein/Anthony Weiner's laptop with children being raped and mutilated, how 9 out of 12 related to the case who have seen the material are dead, about Gates cloning own children for using their organs, this whole new thing with creating artifical woombs for gay men suffering from gender dysphoria to be able to have "children" is just a tool for creating aliens and people getting used to.

boti

Star
https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=292278
From the article:

Big Hit's 'risky' collaboration with Mnet may affect IPO valuation | The Korea Times

By Kim Jae-heun

Big Hit Entertainment is the next big deal in the initial public offering (IPO) scene here, expected to make its debut in either September or October.

It is currently undergoing screening in preparation for going public on the KOSPI and it is always better to stay out of any trouble during this period.

However, its collaboration project with CJ ENM's cable music channel Mnet ― debuting the next global K-pop band ― has just begun to air a week before the Korea Communications Standards Commission (KCSC) took action against the media giant over a previous ballot-rigging scandal.

Of course, the KCSC's attention to Mnet's statement of opinion over its illegality will not affect the music cable channel's new survival reality show "I-Land" or the entertainment agency's IPO plan.

Even if the broadcasting censorship body decides to take severe disciplinary action against Mnet relevant to the "Produce" series, it will be considered as an individual case.

Nonetheless, "I-Land" and "Produce" share almost identical formats of survival reality audition shows inviting K-pop star wannabes, and this time both audience and the KCSC will be closely watching.

This time, Mnet said it will outsource the voting system to a specialized outside institution. But if anything goes wrong and "I-Land" receives a penalty or its K-pop band fails to debut, Big Hit Entertainment's valuation in the IPO market will depreciate.

"Nothing will affect Big Hit Entertainment from listing in any worst-case scenario. However, if something happens to its collaboration project with CJ ENM, it can affect the talent agency's sales that can also lead to a drop of its listing price," a source from the local financial industry said. "All the projects Big Hit Entertainment is proceeding with are included in the business plan that is used to calculate its future revenue and the Korea Stock Exchange will be reviewing it."

Big Hit Entertainment founder and CEO Bang Si-hyuk said he is excited for the project as he will be starring in the show as a producer. It is his first appearance on an audition show in 10 years after he starred as a mentor in MBC's "Star Audition: The Great Birth" in 2011.

"It has been 20 years since I started producing music, but it is my first time participating in a new survival reality show like I-Land. I will be closely watching how participants in this show grow up to make it in the band. I want to help them to become independent people who can make decisions by themselves and improve."

Currently, 70 percent of Big Hit Entertainment's revenue is solely coming from BTS. However, the group members will have to begin their mandatory military service soon and the entertainment company has to find its next K-pop hit.

To that end, the collaboration project with Mnet is a risky business that Big Hit Entertainment must take.

boti

Star
Suga looks the worst in women’s clothes and how in the world could they dress him like this/him agreeing? Oh, wait. I forgot. He’s the boss !

Worse than him dressing up like this are the fans likening it.
Young girls finding men who look and dress up like girls is disturbing.

BigShit stuff:

In the obvious scripted unpacking of the Samsung Box, TH dialed back on coming up with I Purple You or whatever the phrase in Korean was, while in another live recently he says how he came up with.

Obviously there are some legalities involved.

In a previous message I pointed out to the fact of copyrights being involved and how they make up for the highest percentage of income, even mentioning that BigShit/Bang will make money out of his phrase and the likeness of the phrase+color purple which has been used as a symbol of him primarily.
I think he’s not allowed to say it anymore due to him giving away the copyrights. Which would be one of the things that no one under a management/label should do. Everywhere you go, indifferent of the area, people, DO NOT give away your copyrights. A quote and lesson I’ve learned from someone.

Obvious he had to retract his previous statement as owner of the copyrights (from a legal point of view).
The perversity here is, that there was no need for him to do it verbally ! He obviously gave away his copyrights in the contract signed. It’s just Bang’s evil mind to ensure that there is no trace back claiming otherwise or TH ever being in a position where he could ask a percentage out of the copyrights belonging to him.
Bang’s lawyer will come and say - well, but you said it on tape in your last statement that it wasn’t you who came up with the phrasing which is why Mr. Bang secured the rights of the phrase and sold them for a few for the Samsung commercial.
THAT’s the perversity of those people and stupidity of TH and the rest of the band.

Take a look at the comments of that thread, they haven’t figured out why, but his fans are smelling BigShit going ShitShit once again.

This is the Samsung Store in Germany. Since I live there I can assure you that no one knows about BTS except teens and even this in a small percentage because rock/punk is still a bigger attraction in Germany.
Frankfurt is also NOT the place for something like BTS. Lots of migrants, Muslims, radical islamists and high criminality.

The fact that they did this huge thing in Frankfurt is once again the signal of gay mafia power. Giving the circumstances, I was very surprised to see this. (Not my pic, it’s from twitter).
3457A68C-4F19-47B9-8D05-2D24AD17BB6E.jpeg

Last edited:

boti

Star
Found by coincidence this blogger and he had two interesting articles about BigShit’s IPO exposing some of the wrong/overrated statements as well as sharing the same opinion about BigShit’s expenses being covered out of BTS’s money.

This

https://polsygol.wordpress.com/2018/03/23/bighit-and-big-hype/

BigHit and big hype
March 23, 2018
When I first read that BigHit had had a real gangbusters 2017, my thoughts were, “Good for them! It’s no surprise considering how well BTS has been doing! Awesome!”

But then I started coming across a lot of very enthusiastic (and occasionally financially illiterate) fan translations, and I started to think, Whoa, I’d better do a post about all this.

Here’s the thing: BigHit is planning on becoming a public company, with an initial public offering (IPO) planned for next year. (If you don’t know the difference between a private company and a public company, look here. If you don’t know the difference between revenues and profits, coughcoughPannChoacoughcough, look here.) I was a business reporter during the dot-com boom–believe me, I have seen many IPOs get hyped to fucking moon, and that’s what’s happening here.

Why is it happening? Given the Korean media‘s penchant for printing anything that gets it clicks, it could be pumping up BigHit for that reason alone. But the important thing to remember about IPOs is that they are often an exit strategy for the original investors in the company, and that the original investors plus the banks that handle the IPO want to sell all the shares they have for offer at a good price. That means that right now, we are in the middle of a marketing campaign to sell shares of BigHit to a larger circle of investors.

That’s just how IPOs operate, and there’s nothing inherently wrong with it. What troubles me is the combination of IPO hype and K-Pop fans who are younger and obviously very inexperienced as investors. Remember, good investors have 1. clear financial goals, 2. realistic strategies to meet those goals, and 3. the discipline to stick to those strategies and work the plan.

Not a reason to invest. I’m sad about that, too.

The good news is, there’s actually quite a bit of financial information out there about BigHit, because shares are being traded over the counter. The bad news is…how accurate is this information? In the United States, being an unlisted security means that you don’t have to comply with all those pesky SEC regulations–you know, the ones that protect investors from fraud.

Now, as BigHit nears its IPO date, it is going to have to dot its Is and cross its Ts and get in compliance with stricter accounting standards. But we’re not there yet, which is why breathlessly comparing its results to those of actual public companies is a little naive. BigHit doesn’t have to play by the same rules as a public company, and if reporters are currently getting information about BigHit from anyone with an interest in seeing the IPO go well…you start to see the conflict of interest there. (And don’t get all excited because the people hyping the company are being called economists. The kind of economists who hype companies are the kind of economists who work for the banks that handle IPOs.)

Where does this get especially naive?

Yeah. That 35% (!!!) profit margin sure is impressive, isn’t it?

Of course, BigHit does not yet have to comply with the costs of being a public company (which are considerable), but the main thing there is that seven-year contract timeline: BTS debuted in 2013. BigHit will go public in 2019.

One year after the company goes public, BTS’ contract will be up for renewal.

You want to know a secret about BigHit’s $23 million net profit? It is coming out of the pockets of the members of BTS. They are the ones earning that money, and under their current contracts, they are just letting it go again. They may well decide not to do that any more when their contracts come up for renewal. A six figure salary may seem like a lot–until you realize that your company is running a fucking eight-figure profit off your labor!

The downside of a company hyping a profit margin is that, generally speaking, the talent can read (and hire lawyers) just as well as the investing public. Of course, thanks to this IPO, by 2020 the members’ contract demands will no longer be the problem of BigHit’s original investors–a very fortuitous bit of timing there.

But of course there’s always Option B: Hold a firm line against those BTS punks, so that various members or even the entire group walks!

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Oh my God, can you even imagine! HA! HA! HA!

Yeah, this is the long-term problem with BigHit: They are not diversified. Like, at all.

This graphic made me cackle:

Gee, why did YG have such a slump in its operating income last year? Because BigBang didn’t release a new album in 2017. Investors have long complained about YG’s reliance on BigBang to make money, and the company’s stock reliably takes a beating whenever investors worry about BigBang’s members going into the military or a member has a scandal.

And YG is about a thousand times more diversified than BigHit. Jesus.

Does this mean that BTS and/or BigHit don’t have a bright future? Not at all! But it does means that you might want to hold off on sinking your retirement savings into BigHit’s IPO, even if you really love Suga a whole, whole bunch.

————-—————

And this:
https://polsygol.wordpress.com/2020/07/04/the-fan-perspective-vs-the-investor-perspective/

The fan perspective vs. the investor perspective
July 4, 2020
So BigHit is preceding with its initial public offering (an IPO transforms a privately-owned company into a publicly-owned company, and if you don’t know what that means, look here and keep your money in your pocket). I saw something that kind of piqued my interest, so I went poking around, and oh my God. I mean, I wasn’t expecting K-Pop fans to have a reasoned or mature understanding of what investors are looking for, but…OK, they really really don’t. At all. I mean, if I don’t do this post, I’m going to hyperventilate.

An example of the naiveté: Fans are claiming that any negative stories that are coming out now are probably the result of investors trying to drive down the value of BigHit’s IPO. Of course, any positivestories that are coming out now are probably the result of BigHit’s early investors and the banks handling the IPO trying to drive its value up, so that they can get more money when they cash out. And their cashing out is pretty much the entire purpose of an IPO.

An overvalued IPO screws the people who buy the publicly-traded shares early on, because the stock price will typically fall to something more in keeping with the company’s actual value. Which is something to keep in mind if you are such a huge fan of [insert BigHit group here] that you wanted to jump right in and snap up shares right away.

You absolutely do not want to bring a fan mentality to investing. Please. If you are not an experienced investor, but you just LOVE [insert BigHit group here] SO MUCH that you absolutely MUST own shares of BigHit, treat it like any other entertainment purchase–you put your money out there, and you never ever expect to get it back.

Why am I saying this? Am I just a big ole hater of [insert BigHit group here]?

No. I am someone who understands that a label and a group are two different entities. While they are somewhat connected, that connection is far from absolute–one can do well while the other can founder. In addition, a company and its stock are two different entities, and one can do well while the other can founder.

A K-Pop example: If you look at SM Entertainment and their relationship with Like Planning, you see that SM Entertainment itself might be making loads of money…but if they fork all that money over to Like Planning before they report their results, then their stock isn’t going to do so well. And of course the performance of SM’s stock is at an even further remove from how Exo or Super Junior or SuperM or Red Velvet or NCT or Girl’s Generation or BoA are doing–there are several degrees of separation between, say, album sales and the pockets of investors who bought SM stock.

So, let’s NOT think like fans. (By the way, some investors totally do think like fans–they stan General Electric or whatnot. They also tend to lose a lot of money.) What kinds of questions would a more-experienced investor ask before they jumped on that BigHit IPO?

Here’s a few–and trust me, there’s a lot more:

• Do I want to be purchasing individual stocks at all? Is there another form of investing that I am more comfortable with or that is more consistent with my financial goals?
  • The laws that protect investors vary from country to country–am I comfortable with Korea’s regulatory framework?
  • Am I comfortable trading on the exchange or exchanges where BigHit stock will be bought and sold?
  • If I do not live in Korea, will buying stock in a Korean company complicate my taxes? Are there significant fees involved? How will currency fluctuations affect the value of my investment?
  • Do I want to invest in the entertainment industry? Does that fit into my investment strategy and financial goals?
  • Am I comfortable buying a company that only recently expanded and restructured itself?
  • Does buying a company that is the size of BigHit fit into my investment strategy and financial goals?
  • Do I want to buy BigHit stock immediately after its IPO?
  • BigHit has merged with other companies in order to diversify itself away from BTS. Do I think they are truly diversified, or are they going to lose a huge chunk of their revenues when the members of BTS go into the military?
  • What is the exact ownership structure that was created by these mergers and expansions? Will the shares offered the public allow shareholders a meaningful say in how the company is run?

———————-

I laughed at this article which was written long time ago, after they debuted, ca 2014

I am not going to copy paste the article it has a bunch of videos, but some quotes:

Their videos tend to run along the lines of “Take us seriously as delinquents”

Or, “Take us seriously as romantic objects”

And there’s always this weird undercurrent of violence. I’m like, no, no, and no.

Likewise their live performances tend to lack humor.

War of Hormone Video:

Oh my God, it’s hilarious! Smutty (turn on the CC if you want to see how the choreography matches the lyrics) and just so funny–the ass-grabbing and -slapping, the erection dance (I mean, what else can you call what happens at the 2:15 mark?), and some hand gestures that are, um, open to interpretation. Filthy interpretation. (And it got a 12 rating! Wow, the MOGEF is really blind to innuendo, isn’t it? “What? All he said was that he was going to sit at his computer every night and then pop a pimple! And RapMon wasn’t staring at that girl! He just wanted to know what time it was! Jeez!”)

Sorry, but I’ve always had a weakness for songs that are unapologetically about being a horny kid (which is why I will always love “Turn Around”).

boti

Star
If there was any question over how low of an IQ Jungkook has, wether it is close to a retard...big headline today over this almost 23 y old man posting about how he cannot believe he finally read one ENTIRE book. And that without a mention over the whatever manga or children’s book it was.
He is 23.
I don’t know, but isn’t reading books, part of going to school or even kindergarten ??
This hits a new IQ-Low even for Jungkook.

Headline of the pinkvilla article https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/bts-jungkook-cant-believe-he-actually-read-book-he-treats-army-gorgeous-selfie-swoon-over-547310

BTS: Jungkook can't believe he actually read a book as he treats ARMY with a gorgeous selfie to swoon over
Not only did Jungkook treat fans with a gorgeous selfie but the BTS member also updated them on what he has been up to recently, which is actually reading an entire book.

———-
Not BTS, but NCT - the gay propaganda in South Korea makes me wonder where the conservatism is in that country.

Taeyong

Rookie
If there was any question over how low of an IQ Jungkook has, wether it is close to a retard...big headline today over this almost 23 y old man posting about how he cannot believe he finally read one ENTIRE book. And that without a mention over the whatever manga or children’s book it was.
He is 23.
I don’t know, but isn’t reading books, part of going to school or even kindergarten ??

Headline of the pinkvilla article https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/bts-jungkook-cant-believe-he-actually-read-book-he-treats-army-gorgeous-selfie-swoon-over-547310

BTS: Jungkook can't believe he actually read a book as he treats ARMY with a gorgeous selfie
Not only did Jungkook treat fans with a gorgeous selfie but the BTS member also updated them on what he has been up to recently, which is actually reading an entire book.
this is so cringe tbh, I'm 18 and read almost 19 entire books most of them about self development
I donno why they find "reading entire book" "loving yourself" "relax and drink tea" like unique thinks and big achivements

He is 23.

BTS: Jungkook can't believe he actually read a book as he treats ARMY with a gorgeous selfie to swoon over

———-
Not BTS, but NCT - the gay propaganda in South Korea makes me wonder where the conservatism is in that country.
South Korea is anything but conservative...I am reading a lots of time about this BS..its false...the country are NOT conservative...and I have feeling they have some certain agenda or propaganda from saying that..like look this is the conservative and see whats its doing...so its ok and can pass

boti

Star
South Korea is anything but conservative...I am reading a lots of time about this BS..its false...the country are NOT conservative...and I have feeling they have some certain agenda or propaganda from saying that..like look this is the conservative and see whats its doing...so its ok and can pass
I always thought they are raised (most of them) with respect and conservatives. I’ve studied arts and my Asian colleagues including Koreans were very respectful and totally anti-gay, no touching and the girls were very well dressed, nothing slutty like I see overall in their female groups.
Obviously things have changed.
But what I see in those shows is simply disgusting. Is soft to medium gay-porn.

this is so cringe tbh, I'm 18 and read almost 19 entire books most of them about self development
I donno why they find "reading entire book" "loving yourself" "relax and drink tea" like unique thinks and big achivements
Jungkook never finished school. I know he “graduated” like the rest from a bizarre school for “idols”, but they were away most of the time and he stated in a live that he never really went to school and finds it useless. To study.
Boy is a retard.
There is no mind control in his eyes. Simply very low-IQ. If one ever encountered people suffering from down-syndrome or other mental diseases involving low-IQ, the similarity in the facial expressions are uncanny.

———-

Some interesting comments on Twitter. It’s unclear when exact Jin has to enlist but it is obvious that their weird comments and lack of statement point out to them trying to find a way around it with minimum backlash to avoid Jin’s enlisting and do at least the postponed tour.

Other his age have already enlisted.

They made weird comments such as - we will enlist when it’s time or when we decide, etc.

December is soon, that would be the last date when he has to enlist. So why is it that no confirmation of his official enlistment has been made..?

Apparently if you are registered with an university, you can delay up to an year the enlistment. Which is why Jin and the others with the exception of Jungkook (the retard who never read a book), have enlisted with a university.

I mean...one of those university like their school which they never really attended.

Last edited:

boti

Star
This article lists the universities that are being used as a cover-up for something that it is believed to be a delaying attempt for the enlisting.
Even though according to the newest law from 2018, because people have used this tactic to delay their services, it’s no longer admissible.
Maybe they can claim that due to their professional career they weren’t able to study but let’s be honest - most likely none of them have really been to school. Even graduating from school with barely even being present is proof enough.
I do believe that they are trying to have one tour before Jin enlists and since he has to enlist no later than December this year, plus their obvious silence about it, 1+1= Jin receiving some sort of exceptional delay.
That wouldn’t be fair though. They’re nothing but a gay boyband, no cultural or professional reason to make an exception for them.
If this should be the case though, I wonder if the other companies are being paid to shut up and not complain about.

————

On a different subject matter, for no reason, Charlie Puth has been attacked by army suddenly for using BTS for clout??

He kindly asked to stop, it got worse, and what I find (again) unacceptable is that Charlie Puth is someone with whom they performed with, someone that Jungkook said prior to their collaboration years before that he admires and they have a moral and collegial duty to step in, apologize and ask those little demented children to stop.
In addition, army is complaining that billboard made an article about the accident, rather than writing about how BTS broke Adele’s record (former fat boring singer). You mean how some derailed teenage girls obsessed with gay men started buying for no reason songs and streaming without break, in order to achieve a record which BECAUSE OF THAT has no meaning??

If anything, Adele’s record is based due to the fact that gay people and girls with a bad breakup have listened to her songs. That’s at least a FAIR achievement of some sort.

This insanity with them constantly and uselessly in a robotic way streaming for no reason other than breaking records is something that people have simply had enough. This isn’t the purpose behind a “record”. It doesn’t reflect at all the reality. BTS didn’t broke any records. You look at the numbers and see the same song purchased multiple times by the same person or streamed non-stop by the same group of people from one or two countries, it doesn’t reflect the meaning behind the numbers.

—————-—-
In Today’s BTS bomb streamed on YouTube(...), they were playing video games for children. It’s nice to watch how their behavior aggravates from show to show. The more childish games they do, the weirder they get.

Last edited:

boti

Star
Ghislaine Maxwell/Soros’s Open Society cute picture

BOMBSHELL: Specialist Murdered on Flight MH17 to Cover-up Ebola Biowarfare Psyop

Last edited:

Taeyong

Rookie
In Today’s BTS bomb streamed on YouTube(...), they were playing video games for children. It’s nice to watch how their behavior aggravates from show to show. The more childish games they do, the weirder they get.
i couldn't find that