Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Truthteller

Veteran
Tedros and Jungkook
Sitting on a tree...

Tedros writing to a JK fanbase? How cute.
Isn’t this like the guy who ignored social distancing to go to a gay bar?

WHO lost a lot of respect and credit during this pandemic. Tedros is not even a medical doctor, got selefted thanks to being a CCP dog. No country is really listening to them at point and everyone is following their own professional experts. Now he is resorting to buying respect by mentioning celebrities, sad...

cadiz

Star
Am I the only one the one that has noticed that BT$ has lost a lot of fans compared to 1-2 years ago? The real engagement on social media such as twitter has diminished. I wonder if their numbers can be trusted, probably not considering the frequent use of streaming and twitter bots.
I honestly think they probably bought their number 1 billboard spot with money from their powerful investors. WAP was trash, but it did go viral and I saw/heard it all over the place, it became a successful tiktok challenge. Now with BT$ never saw their song anywhere... how did they achieve the spot?
They used a lot of cheating tactics to get the number 1 on billboard.
10 remixes and 10 music videos.
compared to WAP that has only one version.

But I won't be suprised if they bought the number 1 too
There is a whole agenda to get them out of enlistment. and to show them as more famous that what they really are
this next week they have a whole american TV show promoting them
I've seen a lot of people still asking who they are, and when the song was announced number 1, people were saying "chart manipulation"

if they were truly mainstream the public wouldn't have so many doubts about their song being number 1....nobody outside of their fans think this is organic.
And I think most people don't even know about the song...on the contrary WAP is pretty mainstream.

Truthteller

Veteran
I actually think they have gained fans the last couple of months. All over the world. I am from Denmark and Dynamite is the first song they have had on danish radio. I have never heard BTS on the radio before now. But now I hear them constantly. Incidentally I believe that the pandemic have made people having more time at home to look strange things up on the internet, and so people have been checking BTS out more, simply because of boredom. That is the case for me anyway. I just stranded here instead of on a fansite.
Yeah perhaps they are getting radioplay... radios have contracts with record labels and I think their record labels were aiming to achieve radioplay with the song. I just personally haven’t come across it too often as opposed to WAP or some other popular songs. I am still skeptical it achieve the spot organically even with 10 versions and radioplay. Not denying that they have gained new fans... but I have known about kpop for a while, and in my humble opinions they have lost a lot of their hype and many old fans. It’s overall a negative trend.

Truthteller

Veteran
They used a lot of cheating tactics to get the number 1 on billboard.
10 remixes and 10 music videos.
compared to WAP that has only one version.

But I won't be suprised if they bought the number 1 too
There is a whole agenda to get them out of enlistment. and to show them as more famous that what they really are
this next week they have a whole american TV show promoting them
I've seen a lot of people still asking who they are, and when the song was announced number 1, people were saying "chart manipulation"

if they were truly mainstream the public wouldn't have so many doubts about their song being number 1....nobody outside of their fans think this is organic.
And I think most people don't even know about the song...on the contrary WAP is pretty mainstream.
Even if they become exempt, how much longer will they last? They are getting too old for this.
I don’t mean to be ageist, but pop stars usually have a shelf life around 5 years, with few exceptions such as michael jackson. 25- 30 is is the age where they tend to retire, as the market appeals mostly to 10-15 yo.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Yeah perhaps they are getting radioplay... radios have contracts with record labels and I think their record labels were aiming to achieve radioplay with the song. I just personally haven’t come across it too often as opposed to WAP or some other popular songs. I am still skeptical it achieve the spot organically even with 10 versions and radioplay. Not denying that they have gained new fans... but I have known about kpop for a while, and in my humble opinions they have lost a lot of their hype and many old fans. It’s overall a negative trend.
I think is the old fans mostly
They see bts music is becoming more childish and their shows are all a repetition of the same story line.

the most active fans now, are mostly teens or the people who were so bored during lockdown and they found BTS videos.
But I admit they are lasting more than I predicted ....Bang Pedo is good on his manipulation techniques and will try everything until the very end.

queen82

Star
Even if they become exempt, how much longer will they last? They are getting too old for this.
I don’t mean to be ageist, but pop stars usually have a shelf life around 5 years, with few exceptions such as michael jackson. 25- 30 is is the age where they tend to retire, as the market appeals mostly to 10-15 yo.
yes usually boy bands slipt up when they became older, Bsb is a rare exception, they never slipt up

Fujiko

Star
BTS's new album to be release Nov it's going to be all about healing. Like....every other album but I still haven't listened to one song that healed me.
I am sure that the multiple versions of album containing different picture sets will heal their fans dependency and feed their emotional system

also healing is how they're answering the same things they talked about years ago
Why they must to repeat that their music is "healing message"?If a music is beautiful and has quality is naturally healing...but if they repeated that their music is in this way i think their music is the opposite...sure is "healing" for Bang wallet ....

NowUseeMe

Rookie
In one of my older postings from the other thread, I made an analysis pointing out the fact that their choreography is not only simple, but they use the same set of movements they’ve used since their first video. basically they haven’t learned anything new in the past eight or 10 years, nor have they made improvements.

I don’t doubt the injuries, I do question wether it’s all real and they also all like to play the victim so it might contribute to a satisfaction when “falling apart” while cameras are filming, I find it disgusting that they show those pictures on and on in their movies without any warning, to make the fans think that they’re giving their life only for “army”, but technically speaking there is no reason and no justification to suffer injuries from some basic easy moves.
Like I’ve mentioned in the post from yesterday and older posts - I believe Bang is pumping them drugs (which is why they lied over JK getting tested when in fact he didn’t) or some endorphins/doping drugs because they’re much too unnaturally hyped on the stage - even compared with their earlier days when they used to dance and sing more, but they were acting normal and focused on the performance.
now at least half of their shows are based on goofing around during a song- , and once they’re out of “stuff” pumped into their veins they might go into withdrawal which could be the source of their apparent injury.

Like when you have a sugar spike. You eat lots of carbs and sugar, one hour later you’ll feel totally exhausted and incapable to move or do anything.
I found this video from their debut time. Recognize the dynamite choreography ?

Dynamite had one move that was not previously used in their videos - the one in the end when they kick the foot up and some copied MJ poses - which were all brought in by another choreographer. But the rest - same old choreography.

http://instagr.am/p/CFoI-JRAwPN/

It bears the question - they don’t learn any choreography, they can’t sing because they don’t practice so all they do is going on vacations followed by cameras and doing photo - shootings for pictorials.

This isn’t work. So where is their “we work so hard”?
Based on observations of last few years their Vocals have badly detoriated due to bad vocal habits/techniques.

Their recent choreographies look more like freestyles rather than dance routines.

Their recent songs sounds more like nursery rhymes than a actual song.

ayo05

Established
Alright! Mini rant...First of all hey guys I am a newbie here just go here last week. Nice to meet you all!!!

Now this generation just irritates to the fact that I can't not be irritated. First off the Modesty topic.... girls and guys think that they can wear revealing cloths and STILL expect men and women to respect them...? First of all when u reveal various parts of ur body to the public all do u expext them to respect you? Ofc they will look!! And they unknowingly causing ppl to sin. Gen Z is so blind spiritually and it is killing me. The devil is making them believe that you can do whatever you want and it's ur own body and you can be what ever you just. Just like BTS's Love Yourself and Speak Yourself campaign. It is all from the devil. If God didn't create this world they wouldn't have been here and they say they were not asked to be here yet they enjoy from being here. Everything that is bad, to them, it is good and everything that is good, to them it is

ayo05

Established
Hello and welcome.
People want to forget/deny God, go against those who are at least a bit religious, to put out the crap we see.
Violence and sex in the movies for children as little as 12, like you say - telling people you can do whatever you want, we love you, etc
I hope that the now young generation to maybe be able to see the damage of this lifestyle and fight against it. By pressuring for ex government into banning certain propaganda. Like homosexuality, promiscuity, harsher laws on drug and alcohol abuse.
YESS like let's just leave this generation behind cause y'all are NOT cool

Truthteller

Veteran
Pedo Bang will not stop at any means to push his sinister agenda. What the F is going on here o_Oo_O? This seems even worse and blatant than Bt$ genderqueer agenda. Now i won’t be surprised if all members of his boybands were selected based on some g@y brotherhood ritual groomed from a young age/ already open to such things. Look at all the symbolism, then again I am not surprised.

Do teenage girls find this attracrtive?! I get that 50 yo pedarests would...

Truthteller

Veteran
Not saying I have proof, however, a single is not particularly expensive. The radioplay is definitely up to demands of the record label, that’s why nowadays you keep hearing the same 10 songs on loop if you turn on the radio. Back in the day radio DJs had more power to choose and mix and radio was a more pleasant experience. No wonder no one bothers with radio anymore. However in terms of organic streams or downloads....I have to agree with @boti that this is for their upcoming ipo. You have to be a certain kind of crook to make it this far...

Whatever Pedo Bang certainly pleases the pedos elites of the entertainment business, so let him have his moment of fake joy and success. Sad times.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
they are not on the top 5 of more streamed songs as you can see.

this is the result of the 4 remixes they released last week. it multiply their sales x4. That's why their digital sales went up 98%.
yes it's a smart bussiness move because fans will buy every remix they put out.