Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

myskinMylogo

Rookie
265k is nothing. that's less than 265k in dollars, if they would have paid for all.
yeah, nobody buys albums anymore ppl mainly stream, and these charts calculate streams differently from album purchases(I think its like every 1500streams/youtube view=1album sale).

I still haven't heard Dynamite on the radio once and I've hardly heard anyone (except BTS Stans on twitter) talk abt this song. its kinda crazy to me because they sell well, yet they have no classics or radio play. And it's not like the west only promotes western music. I hear Afro-Beats and Spanish music all the time here.

cadiz

Star
yeah, nobody buys albums anymore ppl mainly stream, and these charts calculate streams differently from album purchases(I think its like every 1500streams/youtube view=1album sale).

I still haven't heard Dynamite on the radio once and I've hardly heard anyone (except BTS Stans on twitter) talk abt this song. its kinda crazy to me because they sell well, yet they have no classics or radio play. And it's not like the west only promotes western music. I hear Afro-Beats and Spanish music all the time here.
These days nobody buys music. In this list you can see only BTS fans are buying, the rest of the people just stream for free.

But this "legendary chart" performance by Dynamite has a perfect timing.

Just in time for Bighit's IPO
And just in time for Grammy's voting.

and look here:

BTS Confirms Remix Of Jawsh 685 And Jason Derulo’s “Savage Love” Coming This Week

another remix coming this week. It's a non stop spamming with remixes and videos. They are going for major visibility during this time.

Last edited:
I live in Germany. We have ALL kinds of music on radio. But something like BTS would sound weird, with their autotuned effeminate voices, and their music, compared with what usually runs in radio, is simply bad. THIS coming from the perspective that german pop is already pretty bad. But BTS compared to german pop is much worse.
They didn't catered enough to Europe so...they'd have to be nice until they get something. With the uncertain situation of touring, there is no point for them to pay money at least in Germany to be played on Radio. For now. If they start promoting vaccines, I bet they will get played here.

They will get their radio play very soon, every since they made money for NPR who owns 1000+ other national stations in the USA.
Same here in the UK... never heard them I’m sure ever publicly. However one direction disbanded in 2015 and are always playing when I’m out! Despacito was a hit!!! So it’s not even about foreigners....their music is non existent here I don’t get how they’re flying up Uk charts

Vision

Veteran
Same here in the UK... never heard them I’m sure ever publicly. However one direction disbanded in 2015 and are always playing when I’m out! Despacito was a hit!!! So it’s not even about foreigners....their music is non existent here I don’t get how they’re flying up Uk charts
It's ironic how you said this previously and I heard them last week in McDonalds out of all places, they are getting airtime but most likely through Payola.

ayo05

Established
These days nobody buys music. In this list you can see only BTS fans are buying, the rest of the people just stream for free.

But this "legendary chart" performance by Dynamite has a perfect timing.

Just in time for Bighit's IPO
And just in time for Grammy's voting.

and look here:

BTS Confirms Remix Of Jawsh 685 And Jason Derulo’s “Savage Love” Coming This Week

another remix coming this week. It's a non stop spamming with remixes and videos. They are going for major visibility during this time.
No wonder they were dancing to the sound on tiktok

such a coincidence that BTS got their no 1 spot back on Billboard right before the Jimmy Fallon week so that newspapers and shows would talk about it and viewers would turn in for Jimmy Fallon.
To divert the attention from how the leftist mob is destroying USA.
Either way the video of their “performance” was worse than the rest, and up until now, whenever they had guests to perform with the band (of the Fallon show) they would sing live.
Of course not BTS. No live singing for them.
The way it went is that BigHit sent the voice only audio part and the roots recorded separately.
The show cashed in for their part and it’s all good.

Since it was not live, they could have redo the filming. They all look especially weird, somehow drugged/stoned/
Hoseok and Taehyung with his girl permed hair look the worst in the video.
Jin is not looking in the camera and Jungkook as if he’s forgotten why he’s there.

What’s with the crop tops and the so much eye makeup? They look like girls who aren’t that young anymore.
http://instagr.am/p/CFtV5R1jJGZ/ http://instagr.am/p/CFtjT8TpaQt/
This part of the choreography is sooooo f@@@ing gay
http://instagr.am/p/CFtPuapJQLI/
The comment of the posting says - omg he looks so pretty

^
|
|

NO HE DOESN’T LOOK SOOOO pretty. HE, THEY ALL LOOK sick.
I felt sick when I looked at the perm... it’s not attractive oh my. 70 year old grandmothers rock that style not 24 year old guys

Their gestures are becoming so gay to me now.... it’s like the old BTS is not even there. Their mannerisms, the way they act...they don’t even look like 2013 BTS.

and then Suga has the audacity to brag about being this viscous rapper... when he looks like he just came out of a candy shop

queen82

Star
such a coincidence that BTS got their no 1 spot back on Billboard right before the Jimmy Fallon week so that newspapers and shows would talk about it and viewers would turn in for Jimmy Fallon.
Either way the video of their “performance” was worse than the rest, and up until now, whenever they had guests to perform with the band (of the Fallon show) they would sing live.
The way it went is that BigHit sent the voice only audio part and the roots recorded separately.

Since it was not live, they could have redo the filming. They all look especially weird, somehow drugged/stoned/
Jin is not looking in the camera and Jungkook as if he’s forgotten why he’s there.

What’s with the crop tops and the so much eye makeup? They look like girls who aren’t that young anymore.

^
|
|

the color of their skin, looks they have something in the liver

Pruu

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/CFtlbcMpkeC/ Them singing idol while doing the 666 hand sign .bang must have included that it's okay line just so that they could do it , thinking he is subtle .no you are not!! And what the heck did they wear performing dynamite, like a bunch of gays!!

^
|
|

Yeah, and they will continue to do this even with their upcoming album.

Pruu

Rookie

^
|
|

There is a stark contrast to how you see them during no more dream, war of hormones, they looked like boys and like fierce and all. They always wore clothes that looked boyish,and little make up. Now they wear all feminine clothes might even finish clothes for the girls at the stores!! Makeup is full on now, eyeshadow palette looks, red lipsticks, I won't be surprised if they add lashes. Pd wants to go all out!! And it's always the maknae they are given the most feminine clothes, and gay agenda ,it's centered majorly in them.even the shipping taekook vmin and jikook and even vminkook.

^
|
|

Jesus is lord what did I just watch? The first post said "try not to fall in love with jungkook" I passed. So easy.

I felt sick when I looked at the perm... it’s not attractive oh my. 70 year old grandmothers rock that style not 24 year old guys

Their gestures are becoming so gay to me now.... it’s like the old BTS is not even there. Their mannerisms, the way they act...they don’t even look like 2013 BTS.

and then Suga has the audacity to brag about being this viscous rapper... when he looks like he just came out of a candy shop
Suga irritates me. He should stop acting badass then dressing like my little pony the next day. DUDE, JUST PICK!

cadiz

Star
the cheating is so obvious that even Billboard is calling it out.

those performance looks are awful. Their hair and those clothes lol
a gay parade.

It is getting worse and worse. Their first videos weren’t that good compared with other bands. But they looked like guys. Dudes. Their behavior and gimmicks on camera during videos was so much different compared with the sick look they have now.
The older and the more famous they get, the more they look like those children used as props for the gay/gender dysphoria agenda.
I can’t even say they look effeminate or girly. They look sick and soooo muuuuuch makeup and eyeshadow and lipstick all in pinkish shades. Permed hair, cropped tees, women clothes/dresses/shoes, bags, toys

————

WTF BANG??
http://instagr.am/p/CFtipo4At0v/
http://instagr.am/p/CFr7uP9AU4O/

my god this poor kid. I'm sorry but looks so much like a woman WOW.

Truthteller

Veteran

I had to search these Big$hit ladyboys again. The blurring gender dysphoria is very strong with these ones.

Unfortunately the effect of such agendas is starting to show.

The article further states that the rate of mental problems and suicide is much higher in this group. Not a surprise...

Truthteller

Veteran
[/QUOTE]

Bang wouldn’t do free promo for no reason.

Army interfering with Trump’s rally, election and illegally collecting user data —>BTS —> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

BTS donating money to BLM —> army donating money to BLM —> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

BTS talking at UN —> Moon asking UN to step in —> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

WHO using BTS for mass control, pro-mask, pro-vaccine agenda —> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

BTS making up for the highest percentage for a single “company”/product (0.3% GDP), accounting for approx $5 billions in revenue for the SK economy. This isn’t related to the personal music or (personal) content they sell, but to the effects of their existence- from people buying the products they recommend, to foreign visitors coming to Korea because of them, the interest they generate in Korean products, culture, learning the language, etc.
—> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

Bang mentioning Bezos/WHO/UN speech/Billboard no1 —> IPO —> more power —> Billionaire

Something went down in UK as well. Can’t figure out yet what, it is possible that it got canceled due to their canceled tour, but the members made a big deal out of their Wembley Stadium concert and Bang flew in. Then it was this crazy gathering in UK for their shows.
Wembley is no different than any other arenas they performed at.
Bang coming in especially for Wembley to see them dancing and playbacking to the same songs, that wasn’t out of his “love” for them.
He came on business.
[/QUOTE]
Bt$ or Big$hit don’t account for 5 billion of SK economy. That is absurd mediaplay. The south korean entertainment industry as whole including their movies, dramas, other kpop groups etc yes, perhaps account for even more and increase people’s interest in the country, This number makes no sense for a single band. If you look at the number of tourists going to South Korea, they have actually declined in the past 3 years, coincidentally at the peak of Bt$ success. Is the cause BT$ perhaps? 99% of tourists don’t visit a country because one stupid boyband. 99,99% of people haven’t been buying Samsung products cause of BT$ for the past 30 years.
And their president going to UN for important international affairs, is not mediated by BT$. I’m sure a bigger problem called Kim Jong UN takes priority. I am just saying this, because you seem to believe they are much much more important. They are disposable puppets among many.

Pedo Bang’s billionaire status seems as overinflated and plausible as that of the Kardashian-Jenner clan. He may he be a one hit wonder for all we know. Having such high net worth would only make sense if he would produce multiple groups on par with BT$ success which he really hasn’t. Even Scooter Braun who controls Bieber and Ariana Grander and bought all of Taylor Swift’s records (plus ex record label) is not a billionaire. Alas the mediplay won’t stop.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
How do you guys feel about this? Cause I feel like a woman showing her a body to grown men just to get money is disrespecting her body. The body is the temple of the Lord not a money maker.... just saying....Only Fans Vid

Truthteller

Veteran
I already mentioned in a previous post that North Korea is a problem where people should intervene. Everyone knows that.
Erdogan and Turkey though are more of a problem now at this moment where as for yesterday Armenians are being attacked. Again.
If Armenians would have their own BTS, maybe more media attention would fall to that.

I didn’t said that Moon went to UN because of BTS..? Or that they “mediated” that? That’s stupid.
I said that Moon appearing right after their speech to talk about it is related to them for media attention.

I am not saying that they are vital. Never said.
I am showing how they are being used. If it wouldn’t have been BTS, it would have been a different band.

5 billions isn’t that much of a number.
Maybe it’s inflated, maybe not, but nobody would bother with them, if they wouldn’t bring a lot of money and influence on the table.

Never mind the millions their fans are donating.

0,3 GDP. not 99%.
I never quoted 99% tourism, or Samsung products.
0.3% it’s what I’ve quoted.
Mattel had 10% rise due to their BTS collaboration

That’s the same brand that has been promoting gayness and gender dysphoria to children. See post below.
Those companies are receiving money under the table and lots of funding from the gay community for selling those products.

yes, Samsung has been selling phones for decades, but after sustaining losses in sales, their collaboration with BTS and subsequently sold-out BTS themed products gave them a boost which they wouldn’t have had without BTS.
Simply selling a purple phone wouldn’t have created sales without the BTS affiliation.

Same goes for Hyundai.

it was through their fans and secret agents that BLM got 1 mil in funding + the Trump Rally sabotage.
It is no secret that SK government has heavily been investing in their entertainment and Kpop as a national policy for 20 years or so- called hallyu. They have been using kpop idols as political props for ages. They sent some girl groups to North Korea to perform for Kim Jong Un, invited EXO to attend to Trump and Ivanka when they visited SK last year or the year before if I remember correctly. Now imagine if they sent BT$ to Kim Jong Un LOL, would give him all the reason to stay away from the south:rolleyes: I am not kidding. I don’t think men in drag would be welcomed. But they fit perfectly in to the globalist elite’s current agendas, hence brought forthvat the UN for e.g.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established

I had to search these Big$hit ladyboys again. The blurring gender dysphoria is very strong with these ones.

Unfortunately the effect of such agendas is starting to show.

The article further states that the rate of mental problems and suicide is much higher in this group. Not a surprise...
Aaaah warris dis???? (Sorry my african came out)