Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

cadiz

Star
I don't have a lot to say about what just happened here, only that I am lacking words and has hit a bit a line, where my interest for Jungkook got shattered.
Not only is he high drunk and drugged as fuck, but embarrassing more than usual. It is hard for me to imagine that this is the same Jungkook and I felt disgust in general towards him and guys doing what he is doing in this video/s and audios.

http://instagr.am/p/Cu0_Qubtyo1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu0_WFHOayv/
lol those videos are embarrassing af
i feel like bt5 members try so hard to look "cool and sexy" and fail everytime

they are close to 30 years old now (and some of them older) and still acting so try hard

Reminds me of Sugar on his MV acting all "badass" and smoking, like this makes him so cool
but i think only kids and teenagers will think that behavior is atractive

cant believe grown women are atracted to these men tbh

and sorry but on those videos Jk looks very average, he is an average looking man
there is nothing extraordinary about his looks or talent

boti

Established
lol those videos are embarrassing af
i feel like bt5 members try so hard to look "cool and sexy" and fail everytime

they are close to 30 years old now (and some of them older) and still acting so try hard

Reminds me of Sugar on his MV acting all "badass" and smoking, like this makes him so cool
but i think only kids and teenagers will think that behavior is atractive

cant believe grown women are atracted to these men tbh

and sorry but on those videos Jk looks very average, he is an average looking man
there is nothing extraordinary about his looks or talent

Yes, that's true. He was never the handsome pretty Taehyung type, but as Taehyung started with his wanna-be-cool behavior, which has done more harm than good, because it ruined his otherwise firework-personality, I started noticing Jungkook more and found him interesting. He wasn't acting like a baby, or trying to be funny. For me it was the more I was annoyed by Taehyung's fakery and loss of personality, I liked Jungkook more and more.
Unfortunately he has become worse than Taehyung has ever been and it's not his facial aspect that I am bothered by, it's the fact that his face is botched by the interventions I speculate he had done and the mutilations from drug and alcohol abuse. It's scary how fast his face deteriorated.
He looks as if he lost at least 15 years.

He went from this

to this weirdness

A different person.

minnie82

Superstar
Yes, that's true. He was never the handsome pretty Taehyung type, but as Taehyung started with his wanna-be-cool behavior, which has done more harm than good, because it ruined his otherwise firework-personality, I started noticing Jungkook more and found him interesting. He wasn't acting like a baby, or trying to be funny. For me it was the more I was annoyed by Taehyung's fakery and loss of personality, I liked Jungkook more and more.
Unfortunately he has become worse than Taehyung has ever been and it's not his facial aspect that I am bothered by, it's the fact that his face is botched by the interventions I speculate he had done and the mutilations from drug and alcohol abuse. It's scary how fast his face deteriorated.
He looks as if he lost at least 15 years.

He went from this

to this weirdness

A different person.

not just Jk , but all of them botched their faces with plastic surgeries.. don't know if that's true but JK have his first nosejob underage ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
not just Jk , but all of them botched their faces with plastic surgeries.. don't know if that's true but JK have his first nosejob underage ..
When they were trainees, he had a noticeably big nose. It was obvious that he had several nasal surgeries.

e-Enoch

Superstar
i know he have several nose jobs , but i heard he have his first nose job when he was underage.. in 2014 i think
That's possible because it's really common in SK to have plastic surgeries, even for gradeschoolers...like to have double eyelid surgeries... also, parents give plastic surgeries to their young kids as graduation or birthday gifts...

minnie82

Superstar
That's possible because it's really common in SK to have plastic surgeries, even for gradeschoolers...like to have double eyelid surgeries... also, parents give plastic surgeries to their young kids as graduation or birthday gifts...
i know but i didn't agree with that, he was still kid at that time, if that was true

boti

Established
I don't like the jewelry. Not for women, definitely not for men.
I don't like his pose.
I don't like the picture.

Notwithstanding his prettiness, but much too feminine (same as with most of his pictures). Paired with the already gayish style of the jewelry and this new / let's take our clothes off.
I can't with it anymore.
I also don't want to see men getting their clothes off to show off, but not having muscles. Men can build in seconds a pair of muscles, it isn't that hard to prepare for a photoshoot when you have the best training machines and personal trainers.
It doesn't always have to be, but this - I can get away with anything - it's what bothers me.
They are dancers. They SHOULD have muscles. They are pop puppets. This is why I am watching them. To look at pretty healthy good looking muscular guys.
Nobody wants to look at gay peakboy and wooshik.

Despite his beauty, I don't like any of his pictures. Almost all of them have bad styling and bad clothes, girly panties and dresses, but his constant annoying "gonna make an I look cool" pose, is not suiting him. It's the same face on thousands of pictures, none of them capturing his personality, but a false identity.

At least he realized that chubby Taehyung is not as good lucking, as normal size Taehyung. That's an improvement.

I stopped watching BTS content because it was an endless circus of BigShit posting irrelevant stuff one after the other. Too much, never a break, always feeding the parasocial relation.

This is an example. I haven't bookmarked the original link, but there is an interview circulating of the "writer" of their book, TALKING about the writing and BTS...This is so unimportant. Ths book is about BTS, not who wrote the book, because the way it was presented, the book is supposed to be stories told by them (aka lies). Which were either way known by the fans. They didn't come with anything new.

Apparently, the writer for the book works for weverse.

This means...another subsidiary of Bang gets a paycut out of their revenues.

There are multiple fan sites having much more information and well-documented stories, categorized either chronologically, by member, or by happy sad moments, than anything in that book.
So basically it's another Bang product made on their back, where everyone was either way only interested in Jungkook and Taehyung.

Edit : found the article.

I can't get my eyes off : photo credit BigHit.

Last edited:

boti

Established
I hope you notice the difference between him on set, being more the "normal" one, compared with his drunk-drugged lives.
And also the amount of female "staffers" reacting with owe at everything..

http://instagr.am/p/Cu4DdZXvEL3/

Pointing out the fact that they have shown almost ZERO interaction between him and that actress behind the scenes. I can assure you, actors and people on set, especially in such a situation, playing a couple, spend A LOT of time together. You need hours and hours to film only a short scene.
I just wonder why they did not show anything...smart move I guess.

edit: Look here at the comment of this account. Haha.

http://instagr.am/p/Cu4B7FfNsU7/
They had to work on and agree on every single move. Of course they spent a lot of time rehearsing even this:

Last edited:

boti

Established
Not BTS related but wanted to draw a comparison here. See how here in this video Lisa is being criticized by blinks even in the comments but why army turn a blind eye when its JK or any man for that regard.

Yes, I understand what you are saying and it is true, I allow myself to divide the issue here into the following:
Scenes like this belong nowhere. The fact that her family was there leaves me speechless, that girl has issues and in fact all kpop female groups look like mid-level prostitutes. I even believe that this is what they mainly are. They look, dress, pose like prostitutes for hire by pedophiles in Lolita clothing.

As far as the comparison goes, army will excuse most likely any behavior, anything, any crime, no matter what, as long as they are not in a relationship. Because the insanity of theirs is related tightly to this aspect.
The worse aspect of this equation is, that while the western fans are side-eying everything according to leftist propaganda, even when non-existing (that would be a weekspot), they fully and desperately so, are wishing for Jungkook and Taehyung to be some sort of a ho, fucking around, thinking that this is normal.
While the asian fans embrace more and more the leftist imported propaganda of drugs, tattoos, gayness, they are, due to the proximity, more likely to go against, if they (Jungkook / Taheyung) were to basically ruin their fantasies. Though, from what I've seen, Jungkook has much more fans from this area of insanity, than Taehyung, but also because whether it was due to the status of the family, or not, when everyone thought he is together with that Chaebol Joanna, he brought them to silence. The way he did, with that stupid threatening quote, though, it was inappropriate and stupid.
It's not fully the fan's fault when you owe your fame and money to the parasocial relationship and the entire "Army is our girlfriend" propaganda.
Taehyung gets away with a lot, which makes me believe (not just because of the stats), that he is far less important than Jungkook.

The parasocial relationship of girl groups with their fans and boybands is different. In both equations, you have mostly girls as fans, or gay dudes, but I would say that girl bands attract fans that want to be like the girl on the stage, from the makeup to the "cool" behavior. As such, I would say there is more sensitivity to the behavior on stage, because I have the feeling that there are still some lines there, and maybe not all their fans wants to act like sluts in front of others, or family.

While the relationship between BTS and army is an obsessed romantic one.

boti

Established

Soooo many wrongs with this interview.
From tattooing rather being dead than cool, now he wants to be a GIANT popstar. Such an embarrassing statement. The tattoo was equally stupid, but to make it your life mission's to be the biggest puppet of some criminals, making money off the fantasies of young girls and women, while not being able to sing, dance, do anything...it's all about the obsession with being famous, girls screaming at you, people acting as if you are interesting when all they care is the money you bring in.

Then the "hanging out" with people, which at least from the distance has made him being drunk and drugged all the time.

The weird part with instead of calling his parents after getting drunk, he does live with ARMY...25 years old. Dude. I have family members his age with kids, I have colleagues from school his age, most of them with kids and jobs, he calls his family when he's home after getting drunk?
Let me translate - mommy and daddy get their paycheck and let him do whatever he wants, even though even for a stranger, he is on the verge of a very nasty downfall.

The part with the staff doing everything for him and him trusting them...what have I been preaching for years.

And the eternal nothing without Army and the members.

From tattooing rather being dead than cool, now he wants to be a GIANT popstar. Such an embarrassing statement. The tattoo was equally stupid, but to make it your life mission's to be the biggest puppet of some criminals, making money off the fantasies of young girls and women, while not being able to sing, dance, do anything...it's all about the obsession with being famous, girls screaming at you, people acting as if you are interesting when all they care is the money you bring in.

Then the "hanging out" with people, which at least from the distance has made him being drunk and drugged all the time.

The weird part with instead of calling his parents after getting drunk, he does live with ARMY...25 years old. Dude. I have family members his age with kids, I have colleagues from school his age, most of them with kids and jobs, he calls his family when he's home after getting drunk?
Let me translate - mommy and daddy get their paycheck and let him do whatever he wants, even though even for a stranger, he is on the verge of a very nasty downfall.

The part with the staff doing everything for him and him trusting them...what have I been preaching for years.

The guy is equivalent of a dumb blonde. I don't want to reduce him to that but hey he is coming across this way.

". I know people embrace me so I want to show those same people a better side of me"
Pffft..showing up drunk on lives and signing vulgar songs. Right

Last edited:

00kpop00

Established
When will bee tee ess disband? One army told me 2027. But what if armies don't move on, then what?

minnie82

Superstar

I repeat that this guy remain mentally immature..