Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

e-Enoch

Superstar
One thing I don't understand how they earn big cash flow if their streams are inorganic at platforms.
That's a good question. Armees are at it yet again. They are basically creating "a deceptive tactic" to go up the charts...It appears that they are "buying by the bulk..." so to speak... There is no integrity in what they do...I don't really know how this is "counted" in a monetary term or how Hybe earns this way. It's possible they "create" this "illusion of success" in order to "boost investor confidence" so they buy more stocks...lol. Hybe must've been deceiving its own investors...

boti

Established
One thing I don't understand how they earn big cash flow if their streams are inorganic at platforms.
I would assume, since it's a pay per stream income, that it does not matter. It's similar to one purchasing 10 CD's at once from the same band. In the end the band/in this case the label, get's the earnings from 10 CD's and the earnings from the copyrights and I once wrote about the fact that copyrights are more important than the sales, since their value is higher. Every single stream more than 10-30 seconds, gets them copyrights revenue.

boti

Established
I don't have a lot to say about what just happened here, only that I am lacking words and has hit a bit a line, where my interest for Jungkook got shattered.
Not only is he high drunk and drugged as fuck, but embarrassing more than usual. It is hard for me to imagine that this is the same Jungkook and I felt disgust in general towards him and guys doing what he is doing in this video/s and audios.

http://instagr.am/p/Cu0_Qubtyo1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu0_WFHOayv/

boti

Established
Seeing the latest updates from yesterday, his drunk and high live and disgusting behaviour, I am having a hard time keeping the interest. This isn’t Jungkook that I liked and I am not interested in this person. On the contrary, I despise in general this kind of idiotic behaviour.

I don’t know what’s going on in his head, why the need to put up a show by this „fuck you all night” theme, but if it wouldn’t be for him being „Jungkook of BTS” bringing a lot of money in, people would already cancel him and his downfall.

If he were to suddendly speak against drugs, homsoexuality and talk about how he was used and abused, everyone who used his name until now, would immediately cancel him, adding the „he’s gone crazy” stigma, like they do every time when it doesn’t suit the agenda.

That’s the truth. He is though going down clearly. At a quite fast speed.
I will point out once again, that drugs, alcohol and pills weaken the immune system and addicts are often sick and getting a cold.

minnie82

Superstar
Seeing the latest updates from yesterday, his drunk and high live and disgusting behaviour, I am having a hard time keeping the interest. This isn’t Jungkook that I liked and I am not interested in this person. On the contrary, I despise in general this kind of idiotic behaviour.

I don’t know what’s going on in his head, why the need to put up a show by this „fuck you all night” theme, but if it wouldn’t be for him being „Jungkook of BTS” bringing a lot of money in, people would already cancel him and his downfall.

If he were to suddendly speak against drugs, homsoexuality and talk about how he was used and abused, everyone who used his name until now, would immediately cancel him, adding the „he’s gone crazy” stigma, like they do every time when it doesn’t suit the agenda.

I will point out once again, that drugs, alcohol and pills weaken the immune system and addicts are often sick and getting a cold.
i wouldn't surprised if he die from some drug overdose before he reach 30 .. that's sad

boti

Established
i wouldn't surprised if he die from some drug overdose before he reach 30 .. that's sad
If he goes this road, they will keep him functional enough to milk as much as possible from him, no matter what.
Obviously some decisions are being made right now by the label also based on his obvious downfall.
What's worst, western fans think he is cool and make fun of others who signalise the improper behaviour, the lyrics and his appearance - from tattoos to bodily changes and attitude.

If he goes this road, they will keep him functional enough to milk as much as possible from him, no matter what.
Obviously some decisions are being made right now by the label also based on his obvious downfall.
What's worst, western fans think he is cool and make fun of others who signalise the improper behaviour, the lyrics and his appearance - from tattoos to bodily changes and attitude.
Yes people in general have low standards now. This is their definition of "cool".

On other note, Army is threatening her

That's a good question. Armees are at it yet again. They are basically creating "a deceptive tactic" to go up the charts...It appears that they are "buying by the bulk..." so to speak... There is no integrity in what they do...I don't really know how this is "counted" in a monetary term or how Hybe earns this way. It's possible they "create" this "illusion of success" in order to "boost investor confidence" so they buy more stocks...lol. Hybe must've been deceiving its own investors...
Their teen fans have no big buying power or may be on their parents money. And if an adult person is buying trash of a song in bulk which is mediocre in all ways so I think there is little sanity left in this world.

boti

Established
Yes people in general have low standards now. This is their definition of "cool".

On other note, Army is threatening her

Yes.
I don't even think he's getting ANYTHING. I believe he must have some sort of employee contract and gets a fixed fee. That's how their old contract was. Bang isn't stupid. Neither is the rest. I might be wrong, but he's the one that they can cash out the most out of it. His erratic behaviour and the people around him obvious profiting off him could have reached an arrangement (parents/lawyers and Bang) as in getting paid a fixed fee and that's it.
Even if I'm wrong, as I've said before, judging by the huge difference of wealth between Bang and the other 2 CEO's, who are billionaires, they are either getting paid a fixed fee, or, a very small percentage. Maybe both of them, because I don't see why the waste of money travelling with so many people around, unless it's being subtracted from his income.

M3ttah

Established

He’s giving Jackson Wang.

M3ttah

Established
He’s headed to the 27 Club.

minnie82

Superstar
His parents weren't concerned that their son is a mess, that 's sad too