Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

minnie82

Superstar
The guy is equivalent of a dumb blonde. I don't want to reduce him to that but hey he is coming across this way.

". I know people embrace me so I want to show those same people a better side of me"
Pffft..showing up drunk on lives and signing vulgar songs. Right
Drugs probably fucked up his brain

boti

Established
Talking about vulgarity, they kind of all seem to crazy. The songs Taehyung was listening to today and his eternal-looking "cool" attitude. I've mentioned it a few days ago, it is even more obvious now - he had surgery and botox. His entire face looks stretched and the features more and more feminine.

http://instagr.am/p/Cu6RRZsN4DC/
http://instagr.am/p/Cu6VUU8o4W2/
When will bee tee ess disband? One army told me 2027. But what if armies don't move on, then what?

Never. That's their job. Bang made sure for them to not make enough money so that they can live their usual wealthy lifestyle without it.
Maybe Jin won't fully come back, but he's the last one as importance-level on the list.

minnie82

Superstar
Talking about vulgarity, they kind of all seem to crazy. The songs Taehyung was listening to today and his eternal-looking "cool" attitude. I've mentioned it a few days ago, it is even more obvious now - he had surgery and botox. His entire face looks stretched and the features more and more feminine.

http://instagr.am/p/Cu6RRZsN4DC/
http://instagr.am/p/Cu6VUU8o4W2/

Never. That's their job. Bang made sure for them to not make enough money so that they can live their usual wealthy lifestyle without it.
Maybe Jin won't fully come back, but he's the last one as importance-level on the list.
talking about being feminine, do you believe of the theory that they could be born women ?

boti

Established
talking about being feminine, do you believe of the theory that they could be born women ?
No, none of them. It's their surgeries that are poorly done. Besides, they all looked manlier until US success. It is then, that they started with a lot of gay outfits and promotion of gay brands.

boti

Established
The clothes he's been wearing for the past year now, are ugly as f....
The hair style is sleazy and gay.
Obviously a certain type they promote, otherwise he would switch the style to a normal one, just go there and have your hair normally. This is typical western pop ideology. Choose some type of a look and then push it all over the place.

M3ttah

Established
The guy is equivalent of a dumb blonde. I don't want to reduce him to that but hey he is coming across this way.

". I know people embrace me so I want to show those same people a better side of me"
Pffft..showing up drunk on lives and signing vulgar songs. Right
Maybe it’s a translation issue, but they all cite “a better side of me“ or “all the colors of me“. It’s very generic pablum, seems programmed.

minnie82

Superstar
No, none of them. It's their surgeries that are poorly done. Besides, they all looked manlier until US success. It is then, that they started with a lot of gay outfits and promotion of gay brands.
Yes right they look manly before

boti

Established
Lyrics in front of his face? For a few words?

Is it my imagination, or is he singing the first time the fucking you version? At least the background track seems to me, that is the one of that version.

Oasis sounded better, it's also the better song, but his voice is soooo shaky and insecure like I've never heard before.

He might say whatever he wants, but getting drunk, doing drugs and weakening the immune system before an international promotion tour, isn't exactly showing the desire of becoming a GIANT POPSTAR

All that talk, but doing the opposite - why is he traveling with 100 + "staffers" abroad, but when it comes down to what's important they hired 4 American dancers and 3 man combo American band. ....
By the way, they did the same with some of the background dancers and singers on their last performance together (last year?)

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Soooo much botox

That guy's song is a good song and he has a good voice. It wouldn't be fair to the music if Scooter Braun's shit overpasses it.

im surprised they still dont know if the song will go number 1
JM went number 1 with his song so I thought it would be easier for JK stans

maybe Billboard changed their rules again, i know they changed the rules a few times because armies cheated so much in the past

When will bee tee ess disband? One army told me 2027. But what if armies don't move on, then what?
i think a lot of fans have moved on, or just became solo stans tbh

you see maknae line stans but the other ,members are pretty irrelevant already

i dont think people care if JN comes back or not

boti

Established

maybe Billboard changed their rules again, i know they changed the rules a few times because armies cheated so much in the past

Haven’t been following charts with their continuously changed bullshit rules in years, but it crossed my eyes that bang said Jimin had a bigger success than expected.
I don’t believe anything anymore. For what I know, they could’ve funded themselves the fan accounts to help with the image in front of the investors.
One million is nothing compared with billions in revenues and stock increases.

Now that you say he reached No 1, no way I believe that he did it without manipulation. I heard the song and it’s as bad as any other bad BTS song, and he doesn’t have 1% of what Jungkook has.
For Jimin to have had not just almost, but more success chart wise than Jungkook, is like an ax in my eyeball while people around me pretend I have nothing.
If anything, it proves more to their manipulation and it would even make sense for Bang to step toward and act surprised.
Nah, no way Jimin had more success than Jungkook.
Hahaha. I literally laughed at this idea.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Lol. Armees are always cheating...

Reality check: Maknae line still needs to enlist in the military...plus Rm & Suga...

I think the true test of relevancy comes during and after the military stint...

Meanwhile...the maknae line is particulary stinky at the moment...lol

Last edited:

Cosmonaut

Rookie
Lyrics in front of his face? For a few words?

Is it my imagination, or is he singing the first time the fucking you version? At least the background track seems to me, that is the one of that version.

Oasis sounded better, it's also the better song, but his voice is soooo shaky and insecure like I've never heard before.

He might say whatever he wants, but getting drunk, doing drugs and weakening the immune system before an international promotion tour, isn't exactly showing the desire of becoming a GIANT POPSTAR

All that talk, but doing the opposite - why is he traveling with 100 + "staffers" abroad, but when it comes down to what's important they hired 4 American dancers and 3 man combo American band. ....
By the way, they did the same with some of the background dancers and singers on their last performance together (last year?)
Wow... he sounds awful... seriously what happened? He used to be good, I like some of the covers he did in the past, but since last year his voice has really deteriorated. Sad.

On the topic of JM, I actually believe that he had more commercial success than JK. The reason being is that he actually sang in Korean, his native language, and that's what fans like and want.

Nobody want another Bieber wannabe, but looks like JK went that route and decided to sing in English. So he lost one thing that set him apart from others- his Korean heritage.

I remember, maybe 15 years ago, there was a German teen band called Tokio Hotel, and they literally took Europe, Russia, and other countries by the storm. They were so successful that in France there was a spike of interest in learning German language. So many teens tried to imitate the lead singer style.
But their downfall came when they decided that they don't want to sing in German anymore, and they rerecorded their songs in English, but guess what- they failed to win American hearts because the US had so many similar bands already. After that fiasco, the group's popularity went down, lead singer became a weirdo and his twin brother married another weirdo model Heidi Klum who is 17 years older than him.

So going the "singing in English" route was the worst decision made in JK career.

boti

Established
Wow... he sounds awful... seriously what happened? He used to be good, I like some of the covers he did in the past, but since last year his voice has really deteriorated. Sad.

On the topic of JM, I actually believe that he had more commercial success than JK. The reason being is that he actually sang in Korean, his native language, and that's what fans like and want.

Nobody want another Bieber wannabe, but looks like JK went that route and decided to sing in English. So he lost one thing that set him apart from others- his Korean heritage.

I remember, maybe 15 years ago, there was a German teen band called Tokio Hotel, and they literally took Europe, Russia, and other countries by the storm. They were so successful that in France there was a spike of interest in learning German language. So many teens tried to imitate the lead singer style.
But their downfall came when they decided that they don't want to sing in German anymore, and they rerecorded their songs in English, but guess what- they failed to win American hearts because the US had so many similar bands already. After that fiasco, the group's popularity went down, lead singer became a weirdo and his twin brother married another weirdo model Heidi Klum who is 17 years older than him.

So going the "singing in English" route was the worst decision made in JK career.

Yes, I used to live in Germany back then and have experienced the Tokio Hotel rise and downfall. Because of the exact reason you mentioned. Once they started with their English songs and english version it was over. What's worse with Tokio Hotel is the fact that despite german not being the best language for pop/rock/etc...their songs sounded better in german, than english. It was that certain something.

View attachment 89107
This can’t be good for Veee and JubyRane “relationship”.
Well...THIS can't be either.

How many versions of this trash of a song?
Low effort content, some edit videos have better quality than this.

All for the charts, not for the arts.

Yes, and releasing remixed so soon after a single is ruining both the song, as well as the "remix". Though nowadays remixes are simply adding pre-recorded samples to a song.
The video you posted - I am surprised it's still available...

I just finished watching Jungkook on BBC and it breaks my heart how bad it was. Not a total failure, as in singing out of tune like Jimin, but there is NOTHING from what he used to bring on the stage a few years ago, and even then he wasn't at his highest possible.

The song is making everything worse and whatever leftist political agenda they were trying to play here, choosing those dancers was a bad idea, the main reason being - they are all quite taller than he is and his clothes are awful, making him look worse.
His performance saddened me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFb7Aye4aFg

They were used to cater to leftist lying and destructive ideologies while erasing by themselves the fact that they are koreans and had a huge success singing in their language.
The chart value of their Korean songs had more power than their English songs. They thought that they will break 100 times more their success, but their old songs are the only ones I am listening to, and I don't even know one word in Korean.

boti

Established
Forgot to mention - while the other day I wasn't sure about it, now I am. The assholes used a mix of both the normal version and the fuckery one. It's clearly hearable now with this performance.

Last edited: