End times vision, prophecies and dreams thread.

Lisa

Superstar
Because it’s a confusing question.
The Bible tells us that the mark will have the name of the antichrist or the number of his name. If we don’t know who the antichrist is..how can the mark have his name on it? So I’m suggesting that the mark isn’t the vaccine. It’s a specific event that happens...no one can buy or sell without the mark...it doesn’t seem to include a vaccine.

The Bible tells us that the mark will have the name of the antichrist or the number of his name. If we don’t know who the antichrist is..how can the mark have his name on it? So I’m suggesting that the mark isn’t the vaccine. It’s a specific event that happens...no one can buy or sell without the mark...it doesn’t seem to include a vaccine.
things that make u go hmmm.

xt0000

Hello,
I had read a psychic person say that she always has dreams of really evil machinery running in the skies and "behind the scenes."
I had a dream almost everybody died in world war 3. I was thinking about it and we could be at war and not know it. That doesnt mean we need to be fearful because God is real; yet evil is in many forms: sociopaths, evil mentalities (such as racism, anger in place of compassion, cultural norms that are not correct, etc.) When I cut out meat and dairy foods out of my diet, I became more compassionate and spiritually aware. Good luck out there.