End times vision, prophecies and dreams thread.

Lisa

Superstar
Because it’s a confusing question.
The Bible tells us that the mark will have the name of the antichrist or the number of his name. If we don’t know who the antichrist is..how can the mark have his name on it? So I’m suggesting that the mark isn’t the vaccine. It’s a specific event that happens...no one can buy or sell without the mark...it doesn’t seem to include a vaccine.

The Bible tells us that the mark will have the name of the antichrist or the number of his name. If we don’t know who the antichrist is..how can the mark have his name on it? So I’m suggesting that the mark isn’t the vaccine. It’s a specific event that happens...no one can buy or sell without the mark...it doesn’t seem to include a vaccine.
things that make u go hmmm.

xt0000

Hello,
I had read a psychic person say that she always has dreams of really evil machinery running in the skies and "behind the scenes."
I had a dream almost everybody died in world war 3. I was thinking about it and we could be at war and not know it. That doesnt mean we need to be fearful because God is real; yet evil is in many forms: sociopaths, evil mentalities (such as racism, anger in place of compassion, cultural norms that are not correct, etc.) When I cut out meat and dairy foods out of my diet, I became more compassionate and spiritually aware. Good luck out there.

Tidal

Star
A dream I've been having now and again for many years is that I'm back in my old home city of Leicester (England) but all the buildings are rubble.
I know Cov-19 doesn't rubble anything, but Leicester is currently a Cov-19 hotspot which might or might not tie in with the dream-

A Freeman

Superstar
Good day and good wishes @Just following orders.

Thank-you for sharing your visions.

I’ve had 2 dreams recently. (Im 47 years old)
Hope you won't mind this being shared, but it's the body you are currently (and temporarily) inside of that's 47 years old, NOT you. The real you is a spirit-Being (Soul) that is zillions of years old.

Christ (the immortal Spirit-Being) said through the mouth of Jesus (the human son of the virgin body of Mary) that we MUST be born again, as our TRUE, spiritual self from above, to be able to even "see" the Kingdom of God.

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.

If one cannot "see" the Kingdom of God, then they assuredly cannot enter into it, which should highlight why the above passage is the most important in all of Scripture.

Anyone who believes the LIE that they are "only human after all" WILL succumb to FEAR when they believe their human lives threatened. And in doing so they will take the mark of the beast, placing an emphasis on the things of this world and their human lives/existence instead of on what really matters: their REAL, eternal lives.

Matthew 10:28 And fear NOT them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Matthew 16:24-26
16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself (his temproary human, ego-driven existence), and take up his cross (hold your arms out and look in the mirror -- THAT is your cross), and follow me.
16:25 For whosoever will save his
(human) life shall lose it (his REAL, spiritual life): and whosoever will lose his (human) life for my sake shall find it (his REAL, spiritual life).
16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul
(spirit-Being)? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul (his REAL, spiritual life)?

Nothing as amazingly prophetic as the videos posted on this thread, but I thought I’d share them.

In February, shortly before the plandemic properly kicked off, I dreamt that I was with several other people, inside the wreckage of an old bus that was on a deserted beach. We were all observing several huge entities that were flying around just off shore, spraying the air with thick black clouds. I was made to feel that we were in the start of a process of extreme evil.

Appreciate this was so close to the lockdown process that there were probably millions that had dreams like this, it just felt like it wasn’t a normal dream, and really hit me when I woke up.
Obviously the black clouds represent darkness and evil, but they also represent how we've been poisoned, and that the process of being poisoned has now entered into its final stages, and is accelerating.

Our bodies are literally being poisoned by what is being sprayed into the air (which contains aluminum, barium and radioactive strontium, among other poisons. Of course the soil, food, water and airwaves are also being poisoned in multiple different ways, with chemicals and radiation.

Further, our minds (spirit-Beings/Souls) are likewise being poisoned, and have been for thousands of years, with all of the lies. But it is now more obvious than ever before, because it's on a scale that is greater than anything we've ever seen.

Matthew 24:21-22
24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The darker it gets, the more will awaken out of their dream-state, and search for The Light of the World (Christ) Who, as He promised, will be here NOW, to draw those whose names are written in the Book of Life (the "Elect") to Him.

The second dream felt like it was more of a message.

A couple of weeks back, I decided to pray to God and Jesus Christ, before I went to bed and ask for a clear message or indication of what is coming in the near future.
I did have a dream that night...It was only a very short but it was extremely clear. Basically I was in a supermarket at a self service check out. I was buying some bread and took it to one of the self service machines, but the machine gave me an indication that I had more bread than I was allowed, so I had to take the bread back to a shelf, remove some of the bread and then go back to the self service machine.
Food rationing.

As I walked back to the self service machine I looked down at the bag that the bread was in, and there was a very big ominous looking QR type barcode on the bag.
Which is itself part of the beast system -- the materialistic Babylonian market system that has spawned this throw-it-away society --which is destroying the Earth.

I was a bit loathe to share this, because I’m aware that they probably look a bit silly, and also I’m not a very good Christian. I’m really trying my hardest to change this though.
Thank-you for sharing it. And no, it wasn't silly; it was a vision from above, confirming to you those things which are about to happen.

2 Esdras 6:22-25
6:22 (ii) And suddenly shall the sown places appear unsown, the full storehouses shall suddenly be found EMPTY:
6:23 (iii) And the trumpet (6th or 7th - Rev. 9-10) shall give a sound, which when every man heareth, they shall be suddenly afraid.
6:24 (iv) At that time shall friends fight one against another like enemies, and the Earth shall stand in fear with those that dwell therein, the springs of the fountains shall stand still, and in three "hours" they shall not run.
6:25 Whosoever remaineth from all these that I have told thee shall escape, and see My Salvation, and the End of your World.

I know that the bible repeatedly says that no man shall know the time of Christ’s return, but I genuinely think that we haven’t got much time left.
Actually that is NOT what it says. We have dozens of prophecies about the Second Coming of Christ, from Genesis through Revelation, which not only tell us when He will return, but also where, and what He will be doing.

It is the Day and Hour of Judgment that is only known by Father. Not even Christ, during His Second Coming, knows exactly when this will end.

Matthew 24:36-39
24:36 But of That Day and Hour (of Judgment) knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be
(one of the many prophecies describing the conditions of the world when Christ returns).
24:38 For as in the days that were before The Flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
24:39 And knew not until The Flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

I think there will be a second lockdown, and out of this will be the enforced vaccine ‘mark of the beast’.
Agreed. Only someone who is afraid of losing their temporary human existence would submit to receiving a vaccine filled with poisons, including suspensed metal particles which not only poison, but facilitate tracking every individual during the short, remaining time left.

I’m sure a lot of you guys are thinking this as well, and I wonder if you’ve been thinking about how to avoid taking the mark?
If one truly realizes that they are NOT human, and that what they should fear is falling short in God's Eyes on Judgment Day, then they will NOT believe the lies being fed to us by the professional liars (politicians) and their bought and paid for witch doctors.

In revelation it says that people that have not taken the mark will be safe from the torment of the locusts. If it is mandatory to take the vaccine and we can’t buy or sell without the vaccine then I’ve been thinking thinking that one possible option would be to leave my house and job and just become homeless. I know this is very extreme but I just can’t see how it will be possible to live with the embargo’s that are predicted.
Anyone who is to have any hope of survival will eventually have to leave their homes and be gathered to The Rock (Christ).

With regard to what it says about the mark of the beast, please see the passage below, which again tells us that those who believe in the lie that "we're only human after all" are those who are without wisdom (which can only come from God, Who is a Spirit-Being), and will take the mark IN their foreheads (minds) or IN their hands (it is by the works of our hands that we show our faith or lack of faith)

Revelation 13:17-18, 14:1-4
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created 6th. day); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man).
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).

John 4:23-24
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

A Freeman

Superstar
A dream I've been having now and again for many years is that I'm back in my old home city of Leicester (England) but all the buildings are rubble.
I know Cov-19 doesn't rubble anything, but Leicester is currently a Cov-19 hotspot which might or might not tie in with the dream-

This is an indication of how deep the insanity goes with this fabricated plandemic:-

Good day and good wishes @Just following orders.

Thank-you for sharing your visions.

Hope you won't mind this being shared, but it's the body you are currently (and temporarily) inside of that's 47 years old, NOT you. The real you is a spirit-Being (Soul) that is zillions of years old.

Christ (the immortal Spirit-Being) said through the mouth of Jesus (the human son of the virgin body of Mary) that we MUST be born again, as our TRUE, spiritual self from above, to be able to even "see" the Kingdom of God.

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.

If one cannot "see" the Kingdom of God, then they assuredly cannot enter into it, which should highlight why the above passage is the most important in all of Scripture.

Anyone who believes the LIE that they are "only human after all" WILL succumb to FEAR when they believe their human lives threatened. And in doing so they will take the mark of the beast, placing an emphasis on the things of this world and their human lives/existence instead of on what really matters: their REAL, eternal lives.

Matthew 10:28 And fear NOT them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Matthew 16:24-26
16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself (his temproary human, ego-driven existence), and take up his cross (hold your arms out and look in the mirror -- THAT is your cross), and follow me.
16:25 For whosoever will save his
(human) life shall lose it (his REAL, spiritual life): and whosoever will lose his (human) life for my sake shall find it (his REAL, spiritual life).
16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul
(spirit-Being)? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul (his REAL, spiritual life)?

Obviously the black clouds represent darkness and evil, but they also represent how we've been poisoned, and that the process of being poisoned has now entered into its final stages, and is accelerating.

Our bodies are literally being poisoned by what is being sprayed into the air (which contains aluminum, barium and radioactive strontium, among other poisons. Of course the soil, food, water and airwaves are also being poisoned in multiple different ways, with chemicals and radiation.

Further, our minds (spirit-Beings/Souls) are likewise being poisoned, and have been for thousands of years, with all of the lies. But it is now more obvious than ever before, because it's on a scale that is greater than anything we've ever seen.

Matthew 24:21-22
24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The darker it gets, the more will awaken out of their dream-state, and search for The Light of the World (Christ) Who, as He promised, will be here NOW, to draw those whose names are written in the Book of Life (the "Elect") to Him.

Food rationing.

Which is itself part of the beast system -- the materialistic Babylonian market system that has spawned this throw-it-away society --which is destroying the Earth.

Thank-you for sharing it. And no, it wasn't silly; it was a vision from above, confirming to you those things which are about to happen.

2 Esdras 6:22-25
6:22 (ii) And suddenly shall the sown places appear unsown, the full storehouses shall suddenly be found EMPTY:
6:23 (iii) And the trumpet (6th or 7th - Rev. 9-10) shall give a sound, which when every man heareth, they shall be suddenly afraid.
6:24 (iv) At that time shall friends fight one against another like enemies, and the Earth shall stand in fear with those that dwell therein, the springs of the fountains shall stand still, and in three "hours" they shall not run.
6:25 Whosoever remaineth from all these that I have told thee shall escape, and see My Salvation, and the End of your World.

Actually that is NOT what it says. We have dozens of prophecies about the Second Coming of Christ, from Genesis through Revelation, which not only tell us when He will return, but also where, and what He will be doing.

It is the Day and Hour of Judgment that is only known by Father. Not even Christ, during His Second Coming, knows exactly when this will end.

Matthew 24:36-39
24:36 But of That Day and Hour (of Judgment) knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be
(one of the many prophecies describing the conditions of the world when Christ returns).
24:38 For as in the days that were before The Flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
24:39 And knew not until The Flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

Agreed. Only someone who is afraid of losing their temporary human existence would submit to receiving a vaccine filled with poisons, including suspensed metal particles which not only poison, but facilitate tracking every individual during the short, remaining time left.

If one truly realizes that they are NOT human, and that what they should fear is falling short in God's Eyes on Judgment Day, then they will NOT believe the lies being fed to us by the professional liars (politicians) and their bought and paid for witch doctors.

Anyone who is to have any hope of survival will eventually have to leave their homes and be gathered to The Rock (Christ).

With regard to what it says about the mark of the beast, please see the passage below, which again tells us that those who believe in the lie that "we're only human after all" are those who are without wisdom (which can only come from God, Who is a Spirit-Being), and will take the mark IN their foreheads (minds) or IN their hands (it is by the works of our hands that we show our faith or lack of faith)

Revelation 13:17-18, 14:1-4
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created 6th. day); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man).
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).

John 4:23-24
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.
Thanks so much for putting the time in to this response. It was exactly what I needed to see.

Tidal

Star
Thread title- End times vision, prophecies and dreams thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well these bible verses certainly tie in with the end times, as they indicate the rise of morally-corrupt liberalism-
"..this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)

Lisa

Superstar
Who notices all those things when they dream? in such detail?

I think anyone can see that the dems will make trouble after trump wins..we don’t need dreamers for that.

Why would God warn him to brace yourselves when He’s warned Christians in His word?

This guy would be more believeable if the temple was built...I don’t know how much time we have before that..but that is the start of the last 7 years of history and the actual return of Jesus. Without that..I mean the Bible tells us to watch for signs..He doesn’t need to send this guy ‘dreams’ to warn us does He?

Who notices all those things when they dream? in such detail?

I think anyone can see that the dems will make trouble after trump wins..we don’t need dreamers for that.

Why would God warn him to brace yourselves when He’s warned Christians in His word?

This guy would be more believeable if the temple was built...I don’t know how much time we have before that..but that is the start of the last 7 years of history and the actual return of Jesus. Without that..I mean the Bible tells us to watch for signs..He doesn’t need to send this guy ‘dreams’ to warn us does He?
why did he tell us people will have dreams then thats in your bible

Lisa

Superstar
why did he tell us people will have dreams then thats in your bible
I guess it depends upon the dreams..is He really gonna have people dream about America or will it be about Israel? Since Israel is His chosen people? Hasn’t He already warned His Church enough in the Bible? Especially the NT? To me it makes more sense to warn Israel..they don’t read the NT..do they know that when the abomination of desolation comes that they should flee? Perhaps that’s what the dreams will be?

A lot of Christians are fast asleep and fully on board with this Satanic spell that has been placed on the world.

If all Christians were wide awake and truly tried to understand the scriptures, then guys like this wouldn’t have post videos about his dreams.

Lisa

Superstar
A lot of Christians are fast asleep and fully on board with this Satanic spell that has been placed on the world.

If all Christians were wide awake and truly tried to understand the scriptures, then guys like this wouldn’t have post videos about his dreams.
But what do they have to do with anything spiritually speaking?

Lisa

Superstar
If half of these people are sleepwalking into taking the mark of the beast without realising, every single resource going needs to be utilised to ensure the right outcome.
Then the dreams should be about the mark and not what this man is dreaming about? An American election..that anyone can see the outcome of a Trump win is people rioting. They are already rioting before he wins.

There’s nothing in the man’s dream that has anything to do with anything spiritual..or anything about God. I would think that that would be paramount to dreaming dreams. Or at least have a man who could interpret those dreams..like Joseph. And then it would all come back to God anyway..do these dreams about warning us Americans have anything to do with God? Besides God saying brace yourselves..brace yourselves for what and if they are from God shouldn’t it be about trusting God?