Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

And models looked good? Wow that's superficial. Aren't we supposed to tell the truth, not say women are ugly? I thought we have been over this. I'd say this a crazy post in itself.. wow. I wouldn't listen to these controlled opposition people that put rules on other people. What's this forum becoming? Disgusting. You know, it's considered narcissistic for people to model, right? Also it's complete objectification of the person because they are being used as an object for their jobs! It's the main goal of a model!
I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing this filth on a truther forum! Call me out if you want to, but it's no wonder some of us can't feel welcome or comfortable in a place that's supposed to be less sterile and cold, but we are just getting more and more rules placed on us, there's more and more black and white thinking on here.
You know, the top elites themselves realize many are starting to wake up, so they are doing everything in their power to manipulate us? That means creating a controlled opposition to sucker people into it.
Being not good looking doesn't mean we are woke! Not everyone can look perfect, I'm sick and tired of this! Don't get me started on what I saw on vigilant links about the homeless camps! No empathy whatsoever. Just cold and sterile just like this forum.
This is orchestrated on purpose, so that even these places become places of propaganda! There's no way out!
I will be sure to create a thread sometime soon about the homeless situation, I'm not happy with the way things are going here!

JoChris

Superstar
And models looked good? Wow that's superficial. Aren't we supposed to tell the truth, not say women are ugly? I thought we have been over this. I'd say this a crazy post in itself.. wow. I wouldn't listen to these controlled opposition people that put rules on other people. What's this forum becoming? Disgusting. You know, it's considered narcissistic for people to model, right? Also it's complete objectification of the person because they are being used as an object for their jobs! It's the main goal of a model!
I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing this filth on a truther forum! Call me out if you want to, but it's no wonder some of us can't feel welcome or comfortable in a place that's supposed to be less sterile and cold, but we are just getting more and more rules placed on us, there's more and more black and white thinking on here.
You know, the top elites themselves realize many are starting to wake up, so they are doing everything in their power to manipulate us? That means creating a controlled opposition to sucker people into it.
Being not good looking doesn't mean we are woke! Not everyone can look perfect, I'm sick and tired of this! Don't get me started on what I saw on vigilant links about the homeless camps! No empathy whatsoever. Just cold and sterile just like this forum.
This is orchestrated on purpose, so that even these places become places of propaganda! There's no way out!
I will be sure to create a thread sometime soon about the homeless situation, I'm not happy with the way things are going here!
Woah.... it was intended as funny in a sad way, not a personal attack towards anyone!!!!

Comedians aren't usually funny any more, because they care more about not offending people than entertaining people. Movies are preaching/ pushing an agenda, not entertaining any more. If any forum would recognise that, it is THIS one!

There isn't anything referring to homelessness in there, unless there is a code word hiding that is unique to USA.

It didn't say PEOPLE looked good... it said MODELS looked good. You read way too much into it there.

*backing away now*

Daze

Superstar
You kinda went from 0 - 100 imho.

Is this a truther forum? It used to be. But I don't see anything conspiratorial anymore. I mean did anyone mention the Nashville shooting? (i honestly don't know) but when a shooter walks into a school wearing a pair of shoes and is shown dead in a different pair of shoes somethings definitely fishy. Almost like they took a couple days to record that script.

I should walk away. I"m sure @polymoog is already on his way to warn me about derailing threads. He's somewhat of an honorary mod here.

Is this a truther forum? It used to be. But I don't see anything conspiratorial anymore. I mean did anyone mention the Nashville shooting? (i honestly don't know) but when a shooter walks into a school wearing a pair of shoes and is shown dead in a different pair of shoes somethings definitely fishy.
I fully agree that things aren't what they used to be on here.. and yeah I haven't even seen anything to do with that on here. It's sad when one of the only platforms we can go on to feel like we belong and can relate to others on the truth has even been tampered with and doesn't feel the same anymore :confused:

Regarding JoChris and her controlled opposition post that was supposed to be "funny". I'm sorry, but I'm not laughing. I, or anyone else who is familiar with MK Ultra should not be coming into a forum like this just to be met with being told to look good, including models. When did we lose our way? I will be posting something that is proof that the left doesn't always show case "blue haired land whale feminists" as almost everyone on here has been brainwashed to believe. We shouldn't come on here and see this pressure that the elites created to force us into beauty/sex slavery.

polymoog

Superstar
I should walk away. I"m sure @polymoog is already on his way to warn me about derailing threads. He's somewhat of an honorary mod here.

no violation, daze. anything goes on this thread.
i dont know about the nashville shooting, either, since i returned only a few weeks ago. i think we are in a slow period for conspiracies or NWO actions (idiots are still flying ukraine flags, and many are dying from the vax, but its old news) as they ramp up the next attack theyll throw at us. in the meantime, we should enjoy this break.

This is for those who only ever complain about fat acceptance and feminists being blue haired land whales all the time, I have something crazy that I want to insert here.
This is from Google articles, and this is easily on a mainstream platform. Seems this is what I'm seeing way more than fat acceptance being promoted, and this has been going on for DECADES.
Screenshot_20230511-060924~2.png
I rest my case
:mad:

Daze

Superstar
A cellphone (most electronics really) charges at around 5 volts. Plugging it into a wall outlet (which puts out 120 volts) will absolutely destroy it.
You never will see "800%" becuase your phone will no longer turn on.

I assume most know this, I'm just mentioning it because no doubt there are people dumb enough in this world to try it.

redqueen

Superstar
You kinda went from 0 - 100 imho.

Is this a truther forum? It used to be. But I don't see anything conspiratorial anymore. I mean did anyone mention the Nashville shooting? (i honestly don't know) but when a shooter walks into a school wearing a pair of shoes and is shown dead in a different pair of shoes somethings definitely fishy. Almost like they took a couple days to record that script.

it was posted here for sure I Know I saw it
will look for the thread

found them

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
almost forgot why I came to post here
this seems to be happening more and more
and it's not just the crows cats are in on it too

Daze

Superstar
almost forgot why I came to post here
this seems to be happening more and more
and it's not just the crows cats are in on it too

Animals are intelligent creatures, including birds. As I've mentioned before, one of prophet Solomon's miracles was he could speak to birds.

"Solomon said, “O people! We have been taught the language of birds" (27:16 Quran).

Here is a short exchange between a bird and the prophet Solomon.

One day he inspected the birds, and wondered, “Why is it that I cannot see the hoopoe? Or could he be absent?
It was not long before the bird came and said, “I have found out something you do not know. I have just come to you from Sheba with sure news.
(Quran 27 : 20-22)

You can look it up if you want the rest of the story, I'm just showing animals are intelligent creatures. They simply speak in a different language then us and God knows best.

Animals can see what we see and what Evangelicals deny. That modern day Israel is an evil entity. It is not surprising to see them attack symbols of the apartheid state.

redqueen

Superstar
I agree a 100% Daze animals are very exceptional Souls
which We used to be able to speak with,We used to do so much
more than We do now most would think it's fantasy today

think the animals are trying to tell Us that those who hide behind
untouchable/unquestionable groups may have just that something
to hide

it does look like this is an ongoing thing
the viral started a bunch more Peoples posting spotting of it