Nashville mass shooting. Numerology

First off we find out its a trans shooter. So im already seeing an agenda here. a woman who identified as a trans man.

But the ages of the victims stand out. All the children killed were girls of the age of 9. so 999 or 666 as satanists like to turn things upside down. But the women were 60, 61 and 61. Anyone know if these numbers are significant? but then take the 1s and 0s away and you have 666 again

Didn't even know about this. I avoid the news so sometimes just see things here. Didn't know about dioxin explosion in East Palestine until I read it here on forum. But this is definitely suspicious like everything these days.

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
Always an agenda.
What I’m miffed on is why the transgender angle?.
They pushing them like they’re gods.

only thing I can think is they’ll try saying this poor oppressed trans person was so victimised by Christian’s in life for daring to be their true self.

dome b-lox like thst.

Either way just watch Christian’s come out of this charade the bad guys and the d the shooter as some freedom fighter for demonic lgbt rights.

The teachers daughter that was interviews was practically laughing in the interviews to reporters.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Didn't even know about this. I avoid the news so sometimes just see things here. Didn't know about dioxin explosion in East Palestine until I read it here on forum. But this is definitely suspicious like everything these days.
I heard it on the radio but as soon as i did, this is the first thing that came to mind

Always an agenda.
1680001994336.png

Always an agenda.

only thing I can think is they’ll try saying this poor oppressed trans person was so victimised by Christian’s in life for daring to be their true self.

dome b-lox like thst.

Either way just watch Christian’s come out of this charade the bad guys and the d the shooter as some freedom fighter for demonic lgbt rights.
Yeah, as soon as i heard it was a Christian school (the shooter's old elementary school) and a trans shooter i immediately thought "theyre going to try to make the Christians to be the bad guys here".

I do think demonizing Christians is the main agenda in this one, w 2a rights being a secondary one.

Im replying here from the other thread.
False flag...?

Some interesting comments from the link posted above

Screenshot_20230328-135343.jpg
"A blood sacrifice designed to reverse the natural order and influence probabilities for an upcoming event"

Screenshot_20230328-135406.jpg
Anyone with more recent math than me able to confirm this?

Maldarker

Star
So yesterday there ware some false alarms/hoaxes of shootings in other schools. I found this tweet by the pittsburg police rather telling.

"Actor shooter"

Massive freudian slip?

Also, linking this new additional thread on the nashville shooting for easier continuity

Karlysymon

Superstar

redqueen

Superstar
I'm trying to find the actual manifesto

is it really shocking with all the stuff being taught
in schools today
white Children are meant to hate themselves for
things they haven't even done or even Know and
understand

Last edited: