Nashville shooter apparently changed their shoes in the middle of the chaos

sailormoon2

I think it’s a false flag to distract from what’s happening in the East. Russia warned UK defense minister “the U.S. is bringing in uranium shells, and I will warn you, Russia will respond accordingly if they bring in nuclear weapons”. The UK then does a special glorifying uranium shells with a U.S. military man teaching them how to use them! Then last few days tanks are pouring into Ukraine from EU with more to come from US. I bet the US gov said hey we kill 6 year olds everyday what’s a few more?

I think it’s a false flag to distract from what’s happening in the East. Russia warned UK defense minister “the U.S. is bringing in uranium shells, and I will warn you, Russia will respond accordingly if they bring in nuclear weapons”. The UK then does a special glorifying uranium shells with a U.S. military man teaching them how to use them! Then last few days tanks are pouring into Ukraine from EU with more to come from US. I bet the US gov said hey we kill 6 year olds everyday what’s a few more?
I think the goal of this FF event is to start banning guns in the USA and disarm Americans.
Soon many people will be clamoring to ban guns.

PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION.

Slava

Established
Biden talking about ice-cream?
“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.
“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.
Gematria: "chocolate chip ice cream" = 113 (Reverse Reduction)

At 10:13 a.m., police received a call about an active shooter.

Slava

Established
They said 6 people died.
And again the date of the event was perfect.
Of course, the date can be written 27/3, like 273.

The school’s motto is ‘Veritas Christo Ecclesia.’
There are several posts there about the shooting, it's worth paying attention to the comments.

“Aiden” = 33 (Ordinal)
wiki:
The name is derived from the name Aodhán, which is a pet form of Aodh. The personal name Aodh means “fiery” and/or “bringer of fire” and was the name of a Celtic sun god.
AR-15 rifle: in Hebrew AR = 201, AR-15 = 216.

March 27 is the 86th day of the year

36°05′35″N 86°49′32″W
33 Burton Hills Blvd, Nashville

Three children and three adults. Three children are nine years old, three adults are in their 60s. The hidden symbolism of the three sixes.
Shoes again? Symbolism of the sun? As in Uvalde. Two great American eclipses. Transgender – two in one? Like the eclipse?
Remember the green shoes Mcconaughey demonstrated? Or rather his wife.

Next
March 3 (33) is full of news how McConaughey’s wife survived a turbulence while flying on a Lufthansa airline plane.
“Camila Alves McConaughey” = 666 (Primes)
“lufthansa” = 327 (Primes) – like the date of the shooting.

There are 201 days between the firing date and the eclipse date of October 14, 2023.
The news about McConaughey's wife experiencing turbulence mentions an altitude of 37,000 feet. There are 307 days (308 days inclusive or 44 weeks) between the date of the Uvalde and Covenant shooting.
The eclipse of October 14, 2023 is saros 134, the 44th in the cycle.
"Uvalde Texas" = 134 (Ordinal)
There are 116 days between Camila Alves McConaughey's birthday on January 28 and the Uvalde shooting.

Look for my forum posts on the subject of the shooting and solar symbolism.

Matthew McConaughey tells the tragic story of Maite Rodriguez's 'green Converse,' June 7, 2022

Last edited:

Scythian

Looks like another staged false flag event to push gun confiscation. The cabal will not stop until they disarm the U.S. citizens.

Linking existing thread on this shooting for continuity

In my opinion, if it is a stage false flag, the goal is to radicalize both "sides". The msm is going overboard blaming Christians for this, and "alt" sites are trying to radicalize Christians to "take action".

Limiting 2a rights is a secondary motive.

Another possible reason is to distract from the passing of the new patriot act, which would severely limit whatever freedom is left on the internet, under the guise of banning tik tok.

sailormoon2

I think the goal of this FF event is to start banning guns in the USA and disarm Americans.
Soon many people will be clamoring to ban guns.

PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION.
I don’t see that happening. The population has certainly shifted since Trump took office. The Dems are now the more demonized party in the eyes of gen pop. It makes no sense to disarm citizens while waging wars with other nations because if attack comes upon our country the govt will rely on the people for defense. They certainly are trying to push this gun ban narrative already, but I haven’t seen much support for it. It’s like the indictment of Trump, that’s not going in the Dems favor. If anything, it’s made him MORE popular because it’s obvious how low they stooped. I in no way support either party, but the Dems have absolutely disgusted me lately.

free2018

Star
I agree. It is a false flag but I think it’s to distract from the suddenly dead and the paper economy. They put in the current administration in the US to flush the economy even FURTHER down the toilet— despite the fact that they manipulate the economy completely between the banking cartel members.

sailormoon2

I agree. It is a false flag but I think it’s to distract from the suddenly dead and the paper economy. They put in the current administration in the US to flush the economy even FURTHER down the toilet— despite the fact that they manipulate the economy completely between the banking cartel members.
Yep you can look up economic division and see it’s grown significantly since the start of COVID. The 2008 financial crisis was essentially a scheme to take money from the middle class, and the recent bank failures are an attack on crypto IMO to try to sway the public to put their money into CBDCs. Smoke and mirrors, all of it. Trump is on trial for “falsifying” business records, yet neither he or any of the last 5 presidents are being held accountable for their war crimes. This country is a sad, sick sham.

The 2008 financial crisis was essentially a scheme to take money from the middle class, and the recent bank failures are an attack on crypto IMO to try to sway the public to put their money into CBDCs.
Couldnt it be said that the recent bank failures are also an attack on cash? And wouldnt crypto disappear if computers were to be unoperational, say from an emp or something, unlike cash (or preferably precious metals)?

I don't see the advantage of crypto over cash as far as anonymity of transactions goes, in my opinion.

redqueen

Superstar
everything tptb do is for multiple agendas

it's a distraction from everything happening
the sudden deaths,derailments,money issues etc..

it's to try taking the weapons which doesn't matter
about push back if they want to they will walk in and
take em,how many would actually pull the trigger to
keep them?

it's divide and conquer a favourite main agenda since
it's easily to implement and sustained

if We come together against them,they will lose that's why
tptb constantly do/say things that will keep Us at odds with
each other
if they can get Us killing each other all the better it's less of Us
they'll have to kill

looks like they caught another tg'ed person before they could strike

sailormoon2

Couldnt it be said that the recent bank failures are also an attack on cash? And wouldnt crypto disappear if computers were to be unoperational, say from an emp or something, unlike cash (or preferably precious metals)?

I don't see the advantage of crypto over cash as far as anonymity of transactions goes, in my opinion.
The difference is crypto isn’t owned by the govt.