Coronavirus

Thunderian

Superstar
Whatever happens, it doesn’t look like people are going to be dropping like flies. I think we’d be seeing much higher death tolls in countries that aren’t as clamped down as China.

student

Rookie

Covid in hebrew gematria is 766 = applying reduction to (7+6+6) = 19 = 1+9 = 10 = 1

Take 1 and placing left over digits 19 (from covid-19) is 119 or reversed 9 11 and that reduced is 11

Also covid 766 = 19 and adding left over 19 = 38 and that reduced is 3+8 = 11 (11 is a master number so don't reduce further)

Nineteen in Jewish Gematria is 244 and reduced 1 and adding the 1 from covid gives 11.

Covid nineteen in Jewish Gematria is 1010 and reduced 11

(Amongst other meanings)
9 : Divine plan, finality and judgement
11: Anarchy and chaos

19: Divine order and God’s judgement (guess it's similar to 9)
20: Trial, a period of waiting and if it is successfully completed, the reward is generous and full of God’s love, in other case the punishment is just and right (as it's 2020 and we get double the dosage)

The occult obsession with 9's and 11's!
Not a coincidence
Connect the dots ...

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star

Covid in hebrew gematria is 766 = applying reduction to (7+6+6) = 19 = 1+9 = 10 = 1

Take 1 and placing left over digits 19 (from covid-19) is 119 or reversed 9 11 and that reduced is 11

Also covid 766 = 19 and adding left over 19 = 38 and that reduced is 3+8 = 11 (11 is a master number so don't reduce further)

(Amongst other meanings)
9 : Divine plan, finality and judgement
11: Anarchy and chaos

19: Divine order and God’s judgement (guess it's similar to 9)
20: Trial, a period of waiting and if it is successfully completed, the reward is generous and full of God’s love, in other case the punishment is just and right (as it's 2020 and we get double the dosage)

The occult obsession with 9's and 11's!
Connect the dots ...
= 53

NAJM = SARS = ASSAD = ALLAH

Haich

Superstar

206 confirmed cases here in the UK, it's spreading a lot faster than most first anticipated.

The tube (underground train system) is teeming with all sorts of animals that just insist on sneezing and coughing in your face so I've managed to avoid taking it. May take longer with all the traffic but driving seems to be the safest best atm...

I tried to stock up on anti bac wipes and just general anti bac gel for myself and my family in cases where we can't wash our hands, (public toilets are hard to come by here and the ones that do exist are full of crack heads) but they were completely sold out in our Tesco superstore, Boots and Superdrug!! 3 stores and there were absolutely no wipes and gel in sight!

Amazon are selling them for £20!! So I guess I'll have to try the other local towns...

More than anything, I find people hoarding trolleys full of essentials and quite happily cleaning out aisles full of necessities with no regard for others! The stores should really limit essential items to at least 3 per customer!

It'll be interesting to see how this affects those with young families that rely on baby formula and nappies...

Haich

Superstar
We’ve stocked up!
Were you limited in how much you could buy?

Here we have a limit of two 800g cartons of baby formula per customer. This rule was in effect from years ago though, no relation to the coronovirus.

Thunderian

Superstar
Were you limited in how much you could buy?

Here we have a limit of two 800g cartons of baby formula per customer. This rule was in effect from years ago though, no relation to the coronovirus.
No limits, but people aren’t freaking out here, yet.

Stephania

Star
It was only a matter of time before Palestine would have a break out too- because tourists visit both Israel and the West Bank.. and Israel illegally occupies Palestine. :(
It was already diagnosed in Israel last month- and they have 100,000 people quarantined. Unfortunately.. Palestine does not have the same medical resources as Isreal has to have found out so quickly.. but here it is now. And Bethlehem is completely under lock down. :(

Last edited:

rainerann

Star

206 confirmed cases here in the UK, it's spreading a lot faster than most first anticipated.

The tube (underground train system) is teeming with all sorts of animals that just insist on sneezing and coughing in your face so I've managed to avoid taking it. May take longer with all the traffic but driving seems to be the safest best atm...

I tried to stock up on anti bac wipes and just general anti bac gel for myself and my family in cases where we can't wash our hands, (public toilets are hard to come by here and the ones that do exist are full of crack heads) but they were completely sold out in our Tesco superstore, Boots and Superdrug!! 3 stores and there were absolutely no wipes and gel in sight!

Amazon are selling them for £20!! So I guess I'll have to try the other local towns...

More than anything, I find people hoarding trolleys full of essentials and quite happily cleaning out aisles full of necessities with no regard for others! The stores should really limit essential items to at least 3 per customer!

It'll be interesting to see how this affects those with young families that rely on baby formula and nappies...
it’s a little more time consuming to make your own wipes but it will save money if people aren’t buying the bottles of rubbing alcohol up too.

this is a simple recipe. You can put the roll of paper towels in a ziplock bag instead of a large container if you want to take it with you too.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Reddit poster say Italy will be hit with an outbreak weeks before first case.

View attachment 33153

Micheal Snyder of the Economic Collapse blog wrote this article on Italy's financial instability years ago(2013) but your post got me thinking about it again.

Also, curiously, when this whole thing was fully underway, the Commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, did say that Coronavirus will boost US jobs.

His curiosities:
He is the “Grand Swipe” of the Wall Street “secret society” Kappa Beta Phi, which holds an annual private dinner where “around 200 of the biggest names in finance carry on like fraternity kids…”

justjess

Superstar
I sent this link to my mother this morning and she pretty much point blank told me she isn’t going to change her out and about traveling lifestyle because she doesn’t have little kids to worry about - but I should stay home. She has like 6 immune disorders. People are stupid.

In other news I just saw two little kids running down the block walking their dog.. one with a face mask, one without. They live across the street so I know they are sisters and I’m wondering why only one has a face mask.. is she sick? If she is.. maybe she shouldn’t be out walking the dog. The guy out here that was just diagnosed apparantly went to the local health center prior to the hospital - the local health center is where my kids go to the pediatrician, and is the only pediatrician around so maybe that’s why?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I sent this link to my mother this morning and she pretty much point blank told me she isn’t going to change her out and about traveling lifestyle because she doesn’t have little kids to worry about - but I should stay home. She has like 6 immune disorders. People are stupid. In other news I just saw two little kids running down the block walking their dog.. one with a face mask, one without. They live across the street so I know they are sisters and I’m wondering why only one has a face mask.. is she sick? If she is.. maybe she shouldn’t be out walking the dog. The guy out here that was just diagnosed apparantly went to the local health center prior to the hospital - the local health center is where my kids go to the pediatrician, and is the only pediatrician around so maybe that’s why?
One of my kids has been sick, coughing a lot but no other symptoms really, my ex had a meeting at the school the other day and she had to take him with her, and the first thing they did was slap an N95 mask on him. He ended up staying with me, cough and all, so I guess we'll see if anything happens with that, eh? In the meantime, here's an article from experts saying older people are screwed...

ROMANS 14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord

Carolyn

Star
One of my kids has been sick, coughing a lot but no other symptoms really, my ex had a meeting at the school the other day and she had to take him with her, and the first thing they did was slap an N95 mask on him. He ended up staying with me, cough and all, so I guess we'll see if anything happens with that, eh? In the meantime, here's an article from experts saying older people are screwed...

ROMANS 14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord
Guess thats me fucked then lol

Dalit

Star
I sent this link to my mother this morning and she pretty much point blank told me she isn’t going to change her out and about traveling lifestyle because she doesn’t have little kids to worry about - but I should stay home. She has like 6 immune disorders. People are stupid.

In other news I just saw two little kids running down the block walking their dog.. one with a face mask, one without. They live across the street so I know they are sisters and I’m wondering why only one has a face mask.. is she sick? If she is.. maybe she shouldn’t be out walking the dog. The guy out here that was just diagnosed apparantly went to the local health center prior to the hospital - the local health center is where my kids go to the pediatrician, and is the only pediatrician around so maybe that’s why?
Expressed concern to my parents, too, even offered to run errands for them (When do I have time? Will make time if need be), but they're not very worried. They're kind of delicate though and sicknesses take a longer toll on them. No autoimmune stuff yet they're not of the strongest constitutions, not anymore. Oh, well. All we can do is offer help and sound advice, right? But we're the kids and don't know anything. ;-)

Carolyn

Star
Expressed concern to my parents, too, even offered to run errands for them (When do I have time? Will make time if need be), but they're not very worried. They're kind of delicate though and sicknesses take a longer toll on them. No autoimmune stuff yet they're not of the strongest constitutions, not anymore. Oh, well. All we can do is offer help and sound advice, right? But we're the kids and don't know anything. ;-)
Us oldies are hardcore lol :p