Coronavirus

Thunderian

Superstar
If garlic was effective Italy would be fine right now
Yet, Ukraine is untouched. Maybe they’re using it wrong.

By the way, and this is for real, do NOT buy Chinese produce. They sell a lot of it where I am, and I avoid it, because they grow vegetables in human waste.

Maes17

Superstar
So like... 1/3-1/2 the population?

I love how people say weakened immunity or old like it should make it matter less..

#weakenedimmunelivesmatter #elderlylivesmatter #pregnantlivesmatter #younglivesmatter
#panic

Just sayin, every day you wake up your life is at risk.
You can succumb to a heart attack, natural disaster, car accident etc.

Why live in fear?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
I think I may be needing a new conspiracy forum. This one appears to be infected with MSN nonsense.

I'd strongly recommend you watch this with the sound off....unless you want DM marauding through your subconscious that is.

Joelie

Yet, Ukraine is untouched. Maybe they’re using it wrong.

By the way, and this is for real, do NOT buy Chinese produce. They sell a lot of it where I am, and I avoid it, because they grow vegetables in human waste.
Well i'm italian and here in italy we avoid garlic like we were vampires

Cintra

Star
I think I may be needing a new conspiracy forum. This one appears to be infected with MSN nonsense.

I'd strongly recommend you watch this with the sound off....unless you want DM marauding through your subconscious that is.

We could start a new thread where we talk about corona conspiracies, and keep this one for news and updates.

Cintra

Star
Right, I'm 71 myself, we belong to the "rock legend" generation and have built up a natural immunity to everything nature has thrown at us over the years..:cool:
Yes, your avatar has that 'pickled in drugs and alcohol' Keith Richards look.

Tidal

Star
Yes, your avatar has that 'pickled in drugs and alcohol' Keith Richards look.
Congrats mate, that was almost funny.. :D
Personally I've never drugged, smoked or drank, I tried a few sips of booze in my early teens but it all tasted like cat pee so I've avoided it ever since.

PS- Jesus said to his chums at the last supper- "The next time I drink wine I'll be drinking it fresh and new with you in my fathers kingdom".
That's me out then (sniffle)

Tidal

Star
Now I come to think of it, I HAVE tried booze a few times since then at the occasional office party etc when some naughty women have tried to get me drunk, and i've gone along with it as an experiment and to be a good sport.
As it began to take effect, I noticed that the earth's axis had developed a pronounced tilt and I couldn't walk straight.
Also, my consciousness no longer extended out into the universe as before, but was confined to just the four walls as if I was wrapped in cotton wool.
Furthermore my facial muscles had involuntarily formed themselves into a permanent idiotic grin and I found myself unable to stop talking sh*t, so I was glad next day when I'd sobered up and got my brain back..:D

A Freeman

Superstar
That doesn’t apply to you. :)
So you think people should follow a multitude to do evil and pervert just judgment (see Exod. 23:2)? How satanic!

Every single human+Being on Earth is required to keep The Law, as we all Promised (Covenanted) to do (Deut. 29:9-15).

Anyone who refuses to Live by The Law, will die by The Law. There will be NO exceptions.

If you want to truly protect yourself against the Corona virus, then the surest way you can do that is to start keeping and enforcing The Law that our Creator gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free. That's the only way any of us can hope to have God's Protection against this man-made bio-weapon, unleashed to cull the "useless eaters".