Coronavirus

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
it wouldn’t require a huge investment to end world hunger.
The last estimate I saw on the subject said it would take $40 billion to end world hunger...

Last edited:
*The Risks vs Benefits of wearing a face mask*

Aero

Superstar
I don't think the whole mask craze has nefarious undertones. I mean sure, I see that conspiracy theory as a potentiality.

My thoughts are the CDC and medical community just don't have anything better than slapping a cloth mask on some fools. There's no treatment, there's no real vaccine. Basically I'm blaming incompetence and laziness. It seems pretty clear that the strategy has been to shift the burden of the pandemic off the private and public sectors, onto the general population.

Our leaders during this pandemic have shown no sense of urgency. Not on any level whatsoever. People had to literally handcraft their own fucking masks. Not to turn this into a rant or anything, but I'm just done. I'm not listening to any of these clowns. I never get sick, and I don't even have to try. The idea that I suddenly have to try to be healthy, or that I'm a potential carrier of some unknown disease is the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

Lisa

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
Dr. Fauci in thinly-veiled snipe at Trump as he says he wears a mask as a 'symbol of what people SHOULD do' after President refused to wear one and mocked Biden for covering up

Mickey masked! Walt Disney World plans to partially reopen to the public in just SIX WEEKS, but guests will have to wear face coverings and follow directions from a new 'social-distancing squad'

Lisa

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
I may have already posted this one but it beats repeating I’d I did...however, if they stop the generous unemployment..that would help.

Fed finds new challenge for the economy: Workers who don’t want to come back to their jobs
It isn’t the extra unemployment money Lisa. If you refuse to go back you lose that anyway.

Lisa

Superstar
If you get recalled and refuse to go back you lose the unemployment money. Can you read English
Sure..but people aren’t thinking about that...they think the government will take care of them now.

justjess

Superstar
Sure..but people aren’t thinking about that...they think the government will take care of them now.
They are very much thinking about that. It has been made abundantly clear. No one is deluded on the issue. People are still choosing not to go back, knowing they will have no income. Chew on that Lisa.

'DOH posted updated guidance that builds on the original March 25 guidance which barred nursing homes from discriminating against COVID patients,' the governor's communications director Peter Ajemian told Fox News.

Corona-positive, healthy and young people can be discriminated when entering jobs or even going out on the streets. But elderly positives and negatives can come together.

#Scamdemic
#Idiocracy

UK suffers second-highest death rate from coronavirus | Free to read
FT analysis of data from 19 countries finds Britain hit hardest, ahead of US, Italy, Spain and Belgium
1590796677926.png

(changed to second-highest from first-highest death rate when Spain revised its figures this week)

Last edited:
Spain WILL NOT ban hydroxychloroquine, unlike other European nations spooked by reported side effects

The Spanish health watchdog, AEMPS, said the paper published by the magazine Lancet, which warned about health risks associated with HCQ, was not conclusive enough to stop testing it at Spanish hospitals. “It is an observational study, not a clinical trial,” a spokesman for AEMPS explained.

HCQ, which is also used to treat autoimmune diseases like lupus, has been widely prescribed in Spain to Covid-19 patients, with the country enduring one of the worst outbreaks of the disease in Europe. According to El Pais, 85 percent of patients taken to hospital with the coronavirus received the medicine.

The Lancet study found a higher mortality rate among Covid-19 patients who had received HCQ. The World Health Organization (WHO) decided to pause clinical trials of the medicine for coronavirus treatment following the report’s publication.