Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

The Sojourner

Established
I can accept that. Read the rest of the second quote though.

50Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—52in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must be clothedf with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality

you understand how Jahs creation myth is an invention though and not in the bible?
-his myth comes from the end of the bible, John seeing the future war in heaven with michael
-he says our souls came from Venus and were evil, Bible says our souls are the breath of God and were Good, along with all God created.
there’s a lot more were discovered but I think those two simple and undeniable facts show that his doctrine is false.
Hi Lightseeker,
The description of the war in heaven that is found in the Revelation given to John, uses words that are in the past tense - i.e. there was war, appeared, drew, did, etc.
It doesn't use these words in a future tense, i.e. will be, will appear, will draw, will, etc
Here is Revelation 12 in the KJV: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12&version=KJV
And here is how it has been rendered in the Kofk: https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/72rev.htm#12_1

It doesn't say that our souls were created evil, but that we were created in the image of God (God creates Good) but then that we were deceived by Lucifer (father of lies) and his evil lies into fighting against God and Christ.

In Luke, Jesus gave to us the parable of the prodigal son. So the parable is in reference to us (the prodigal):

Luke
15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
15:11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
15:12 And the younger of them said to [his] father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth [to me]. And he divided unto them [his] living.
15:13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
15:14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15:15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
15:16 And he would have been glad to have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
15:17 And when he came to his senses, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
15:18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
15:19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
15:20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
15:21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
15:22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put [it] on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on [his] feet:
15:23 And bring here the fatted calf, and kill [it]; and let us eat, and be merry:
15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
15:25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.
15:26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
15:27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
15:28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
15:29 And he answering said to [his] father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
15:30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
15:31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
15:32 It was right that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

"He who suffered upon the cross realised in the great drama of life the cunningness of the old serpent and annulled its power when he exclaimed: "Abba, forgive them for they know not what they do (they are insane)!" With that injunction the path is open for the return of the Prodigal to Abba.
(ON THE WAY TO EMMAUS)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Galatians 1 has very specific advice:

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ

“Accursed” has a heavy meaning associated with it.

STRONGS NT 1944: ἐπικατάρατος

ἐπικατάρατος, ἐπικατάρατον(ἐπικαταράομαι to imprecate curses upon), only in Biblical and ecclesiastical use, accursed, execrable, exposed to divine vengeance, lying under God's curse: John 7:49 R G; Galatians 3:10 (Deuteronomy 27:26); Galatians 3:13 (Deuteronomy 21:23)

God will judge those who deceive others and corrupt the gospel of grace. It is not for me to talk anyone out of being a deliberate deceiver. In good faith, I must now conclude my interactions with this clear spiritual deception. I won’t be offering any further comment other that to point out that Jesus is the way home, and those who reject Him and think they can make it themselves will face the fire.

The description of the war in heaven that is found in the Revelation given to John, uses words that are in the past tense - i.e. there was war, appeared, drew, did, etc.
It doesn't use these words in a future tense, i.e. will be, will appear, will draw, will, etc
Here is Revelation 12 in the KJV: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12&version=KJV
And here is how it has been rendered in the Kofk: https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/72rev.htm#12_1
All of revelation is a vision into the future for John.
1This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass,
John speaks in past tense because he wrote remembering what he saw. There is no indication in the text that the battle of Michael is happening in the past, that is a lie told by AJH. On the contrary the text it is happening in the future for John. This pulls the rug out from under all of AJHs creation myth. You can see plainly and obviously that it’s not true. He took a passage about the future from the end of the bible and told you it was about creation, he lied.

The Sojourner

Established
1This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass,
John speaks in past tense because he wrote remembering what he saw. There is no indication in the text that the battle of Michael is happening in the past, that is a lie told by AJH. On the contrary the text it is happening in the future for John. This pulls the rug out from under all of AJHs creation myth. You can see plainly and obviously that it’s not true. He took a passage about the future from the end of the bible and told you it was about creation, he lied.
Revelation reveals a timeline that includes past, present, and future:

According to this article on crosswalk.com, Revelation contains Histories:

When reading Revelation, you discern a story is being told. You read through the story, and you sense a completion. “Then I saw . . .” And the same story repeats, but with different scenarios; new images, but a very similar storyline. This cycle repeats through Revelation so that we may divide the book into seven sections, or cycles. They are:

Cycle 1: 7 Letters to the Churches (Rev 1-3)

Cycle 2: 7 Seals (Rev 4-7)

Cycle 3: 7 Trumpets (Rev 8-11)

Cycle 4: 7 Histories (Rev 12-14)

Cycle 5: 7 Bowls (Rev 15-16)

Cycle 6: 7 Messages to Babylon (Rev 17-19)

Cycle 7: Great Consummation (Rev 20-22)

Within these seven divisions of the Revelation, we locate essential truths to help us locate a Revelation timeline.

This study of the Revelation timeline comes from a Christian source:

Michael A. Milton (PhD, Wales) is a long-time Presbyterian minister (PCA) and a regular contributor to Salem Web Network. In addition to founding three churches, and the call as Senior Pastor of First Presbyterian Church, Chattanooga, Dr. Milton is a retired Army Chaplain (Colonel). He is the recipient of the Legion of Merit. Milton has also served as chancellor and president of seminaries and is the author of more than thirty books.

So, do you contend that they must be lying too? A timeline for the Book of Revelation is shown that contains Histories - that which concerns past events.

While John was shown a vision of the Future, he was also shown relevant Histories in the Revelation of Christ, to put the vision he was being shown into its proper context.

The position that Revelation contains History is one that is agreed upon by Christian sources.

Chapters of Rev. 12-14 are known as the Histories (the war in heaven, etc).

You (and @Red Sky at Morning) may therefore wish to reconsider your position since relevant Histories being given in the Book of Revelation is also taught in Christianity.

Last edited:
Revelation reveals a timeline that includes past, present, and future:

According to this article on crosswalk.com, Revelation contains Histories:

When reading Revelation, you discern a story is being told. You read through the story, and you sense a completion. “Then I saw . . .” And the same story repeats, but with different scenarios; new images, but a very similar storyline. This cycle repeats through Revelation so that we may divide the book into seven sections, or cycles. They are:

Cycle 1: 7 Letters to the Churches (Rev 1-3)

Cycle 2: 7 Seals (Rev 4-7)

Cycle 3: 7 Trumpets (Rev 8-11)

Cycle 4: 7 Histories (Rev 12-14)

Cycle 5: 7 Bowls (Rev 15-16)

Cycle 6: 7 Messages to Babylon (Rev 17-19)

Cycle 7: Great Consummation (Rev 20-22)

Within these seven divisions of the Revelation, we locate essential truths to help us locate a Revelation timeline.

This study of the Revelation timeline comes from a Christian source:

Michael A. Milton (PhD, Wales) is a long-time Presbyterian minister (PCA) and a regular contributor to Salem Web Network. In addition to founding three churches, and the call as Senior Pastor of First Presbyterian Church, Chattanooga, Dr. Milton is a retired Army Chaplain (Colonel). He is the recipient of the Legion of Merit. Milton has also served as chancellor and president of seminaries and is the author of more than thirty books.

So, do you contend that they must be lying too? A timeline for the Book of Revelation is shown that contains Histories - that which concerns past events.

While John was shown a vision of the Future, he was also shown relevant Histories in the Revelation of Christ, to put the vision he was being shown into its proper context.

The position that Revelation contains History is one that is agreed upon by Christian sources.

Chapters of Rev. 12-14 are known as the Histories (the war in heaven, etc).

You (and @Red Sky at Morning) may therefore wish to reconsider your position, since relevant Histories being given in the Book of Revelation, is also a Christian position/belief.
I really don’t think you’d be this confused if you had read the text. Have you read the book of revelation? The whole scene of Michael and the dragon takes place in the context of Jesus having been born on Earth and Satan fighting against it. In rev 12-
1st.The Child (Christ) is born and then is taken up into the throne of God, 33 ad
2nd. Sometime after that, Michael fights the dragon in heaven and he is thrown out
3rd. The dragon the pursues the woman on earth, who is usually thought to be Gods people, but she is protected.
so if there’s a timeline in revelation, it’s that the war with the dragon happened sometime after Christs ascension. You can see how dishonest it is to take the image of Michael fighting the dragon and say it happened 6000 years ago on Venus, when the preceding paragraph is talking about Christ being born and ascending which happened between 0 and 33 ad.

Maldarker

Star
Why would God punish people with consequences for sins, that were committed by others and that they didn't commit?

In Galatians it says that every man shall bear his own burden:

Galatians 6:5 For every man shall bear his own burden (responsibility for sin).
You need to do some scientific research on why generational sin might be is that DNA carries the effects of trauma from one generation to another...wonder why in the old testament GOD said don't mix with this group or that and its because DNA trauma which proves more and more science lines up with biblical principal

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
I really don’t think you’d be this confused if you had read the text. Have you read the book of revelation? The whole scene of Michael and the dragon takes place in the context of Jesus having been born on Earth and Satan fighting against it. In rev 12-
1st.The Child (Christ) is born and then is taken up into the throne of God, 33 ad
2nd. Sometime after that, Michael fights the dragon in heaven and he is thrown out
3rd. The dragon the pursues the woman on earth, who is usually thought to be Gods people, but she is protected.
so if there’s a timeline in revelation, it’s that the war with the dragon happened sometime after Christs ascension. You can see how dishonest it is to take the image of Michael fighting the dragon and say it happened 6000 years ago on Venus, when the preceding paragraph is talking about Christ being born and ascending which happened between 0 and 33 ad.
You said before, that all of revelation is a vision into the future for John.
Yet Jesus' Birth, Death and Resurrection had already occurred in the past, at the time that the Revelation was being shown to John.
Can you see that now? And therefore, am I confused or were you?

In Revelation it also doesn't say that John was able to understand what he saw. But he saw the vision and then he wrote it down.
Revelation is not an easy book. It combines events of the past, present and the future.
John wrote down what he saw, and it may not always be chronological going from one line unto the next, as some verses refer to events in the past, while others refer to the present or the future.
You've already proved this, because we can read in chapter 1:1, that the Revelation was given to John about things which must shortly come to pass, yet it also contains things about past events, because the past gives important context to future events.

Therefore it needs interpretation, because the book was sealed (ch. 5) similar to the book of Daniel, and it says that ONLY Christ/The Lamb was found worthy, to break the seals and open the book, so only Christ is able to do that. No one else, has ever succeeded in unlocking the Scripture before, although there have been many who have all tried, but failed.

Last edited:
You said before, that all of revelation is a vision into the future for John.
Yet Jesus' Birth, Death and Resurrection had already occurred in the past, at the time that the Revelation was being shown to John.
Can you see that now? And therefore, am I confused or were you?

In Revelation it also doesn't say that John was able to understand what he saw. But he saw the vision and then he wrote it down.
Revelation is not an easy book. It combines events of the past, present and the future.
John wrote down what he saw, and it may not always be chronological going from one line unto the next, as some verses refer to events in the past, while others refer to the present or the future.
You've already proved this, because we can read in chapter 1:1, that the Revelation was given to John about things which must shortly come to pass, yet it also contains things about past events.

Therefore it needs interpretation, because the book was sealed (ch. 5) similar to the book of Daniel, and it says that ONLY Christ/The Lamb was found worthy, to break the seals and open the book, so only Christ is able to do that. No one else, has ever succeeded in unlocking the Scripture before, although there have been many who have all tried, but failed. But to answer your question, yes, I've read it.
That all does nothing to bolster your point. Revelation 12 does show a timeline. Christ is born and ascends (33ad), sometime after that Michael fights the dragon. Its clear that this event happens after that, in that chronological order. That's all you need to know to accept that this didn't happen during Genesis and to suggest that is silly.

I also noticed you try to befuddle the clarity of this textual point but do nothing to prove that this event happened during Genesis, because no such proof exists in the text. This is what is called "willful ignornace", there could be no way that you ignore these clear facts without telling yourself beforehand you're not looking for the truth, you just want to believe ajh at the cost of the truth.

The Sojourner

Established
Christ is born and ascends (33ad), sometime after that Michael fights the dragon. Its clear that this event happens after that, in that chronological order.
Is it? Because Satan was already present on the earth, before Christ had ascended.

Matthew
4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.

Is it? Because Satan was already present on the earth, before Christ had ascended.

Matthew
4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.
...yes
She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back

The Sojourner

Established
...yes
She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back
So, how was the dragon already on the earth during Jesus' lifetime, if he had not been cast down to the earth yet? Because you say that happened afterwards.

So, how was the dragon already on the earth during Jesus' lifetime, if he had not been cast down to the earth yet? Because you say that happened afterwards.
Take the scripturs as they are or not at all. Your line of questioning is no different than a sceptical atheist saying they don't like the scriptures because they think they should be this way or that, rather than taking them as they are and seeking to understand them with the scripture as a starting point.

The Sojourner

Established
Take the scripturs as they are or not at all. Your line of questioning is no different than a sceptical atheist saying they don't like the scriptures because they think they should be this way or that, rather than taking them as they are and seeking to understand them with the scripture as a starting point.
The answer is that Satan / The Red Dragon / Lucifer and his angels were defeated and cast down to the Earth a long time ago, when the war in heaven took place, before the beginning (Genesis), as has been explained in TWHOFTF for everyone's benefit.

Christian research agrees that the war in heaven, that is mentioned in the book of Revelation, is referring to Historical events mentioned in the book of Revelation. It has to be, because as pointed out, Satan was already on the earth during the life of Jesus.

Satan was also already on the Earth in the time of David, and even before that, in the Garden, to deceive Eve, who then deceived Adam, so the war in heaven had already taken place before that.

You attempted to show that Rev. 12 should be read as if it is chronological, but clearly that cannot be the case, as Satan was already on the Earth in the beginning, in the Garden, so Satan had already been cast down at that time.

That is what the scriptures show. Satan is already on the Earth, from the beginning, along with Adam and Eve.

You didn't like the question, because it proved that Rev. 12 cannot possibly be viewed in the way that you were proposing, nor could it be understood correctly, because then it doesn't work, and that would not be possible, because that view then also makes other scriptures to not work. But, when something is viewed and finally seen correctly, then all of the scriptures work.

It does not make sense, for the war to have happened after Christ had ascended, and then for the dragon/Satan to be defeated and cast down to the earth along with his angels, since the dragon (Satan) has obviously been on the Earth a lot longer than that, in fact, since the very beginning of human life on earth, as we can read about in Genesis. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that the war being spoken of, did not happen after Christ had ascended. It must have happened before that, since Satan was already present during Jesus' lifetime, and as the Bible teaches, also long before that.

Therefore it (Rev. 12) is called Histories, also by Christian researchers, as it has to be because that is what the whole body of Scripture shows.

Last edited:
The answer is that Satan / The Red Dragon / Lucifer and his angels were defeated and cast down to the Earth a long time ago, when the war in heaven took place, before the beginning (Genesis), as has been explained in TWHOFTF for everyone's benefit.

Christian research agrees that the war in heaven, that is mentioned in the book of Revelation, is referring to Historical events mentioned in the book of Revelation. It has to be, because as pointed out, Satan was already on the earth during the life of Jesus.

Satan was also already on the Earth in the time of David, and even before that, in the Garden, to deceive Eve, who then deceived Adam, so the war in heaven had already taken place before that.

You attempted to show that Rev. 12 should be read as if it is chronological, but clearly that cannot be the case, as Satan was already on the Earth in the beginning, in the Garden, so Satan had already been cast down at that time.

That is what the scriptures show. Satan is already on the Earth, from the beginning, along with Adam and Eve.

You didn't like the question, because it proved that Rev. 12 cannot possibly be viewed in the way that you were proposing, nor could it be understood correctly, because then it doesn't work, and that would not be possible, because that view then also makes other scriptures to not work. But, when something is viewed and finally seen correctly, then all of the scriptures work.

It does not make sense, for the war to have happened after Christ had ascended, and then for the dragon/Satan to be defeated and cast down to the earth along with his angels, since the dragon (Satan) has obviously been on the Earth a lot longer than that, in fact, since the very beginning of human life on earth, as we can read about in Genesis. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that the war being spoken of, did not happen after Christ had ascended. It must have happened before that, since Satan was already present during Jesus' lifetime, and as the Bible teaches, also long before that.
Satan was present on earth before, he was cast out of heaven. It doesn't mean he had no influence on earth. Just that he had none in heaven after.
Revelation gives a clear chronology
Christ ascends
Then
War with dragon.

Just because you don't like what it says, it doesn't change the fact that it says what it says.

The Sojourner

Established
Satan was present on earth before, he was cast out of heaven. It doesn't mean he had no influence on earth. Just that he had none in heaven after.
Revelation gives a clear chronology
Christ ascends
Then
War with dragon.

Just because you don't like what it says, it doesn't change the fact that it says what it says.
It says clearly that the war took place in heaven, and that Satan and his angels, upon losing the war in heaven, were cast out of heaven and onto the earth.

Most don't like what it says, but just because you don't like what it says, doesn't change the fact that it says what it says.

Last edited:
It says clearly that the war took place in heaven, and that Satan and his angels, upon losing the war in heaven, were cast out of heaven and onto the earth.

Most don't like what it says, but just because you don't like what it says, doesn't change the fact that it says what it says.

After Jesus had ascended in 33ad. Notice I am telling you what it says and you are telling me what you think.

The Sojourner

Established
After Jesus had ascended in 33ad. Notice I am telling you what it says and you are telling me what you think.
Nope, Jesus said He witnessed Satan's fall, and He mentions it in Luke 10:18:

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Rev. 12:9).

"Jesus, the eternal Son of God, witnessed Satan’s fall, and He mentions it in Luke 10:18: “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” We know that the angels were created before the earth (Job 38:4–7). Satan fell before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden (Genesis 3:1–14). Satan’s fall, therefore, must have occurred somewhere after the time the angels were created and before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden."

So I was saying what He said, you were saying something different happened.

Last edited:
Nope.

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Rev. 12:9).

"Jesus, the eternal Son of God, witnessed Satan’s fall, and He mentions it in Luke 10:18: “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” We know that the angels were created before the earth (Job 38:4–7). Satan fell before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden (Genesis 3:1–14). Satan’s fall, therefore, must have occurred somewhere after the time the angels were created and before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden."

Well it didn't because it says in Revelation it happened after Jesus ascended. Not going back and forth with this stupidity again.