Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible (part 2)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Now is as any good time to ask as any.

Is this JAHtruth here? (2018 video)

I noticed here Tony Farrell has a similar beard.

Does AJH teach all men should grow a similar beard if they are able to do so?
Sounds like a Sheffield accent to me @JoChris

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Actually Jo, I’m trying to figure out what @A Freeman et al are promoting here, it’s good to hear it from the “horses mouth” so to speak…

I can see why this forum is targeted as most people recognise the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as an antisemitic hoax, but here it is actually taken seriously. As British Israelism is built on that foundation and from it all the focus on the primacy of law keeping and talk of covenants etc, there is certainly “method in it”.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well I wouldn't know. It is very interesting how different all your accents for such a small country (in physical area).
Closer to the southern border, the Yorkshire accent is more pronounced, but in Sheffield it is there but not as heavy. I had a good conversation with a Yorkshireman who pointed it out to me and ever since, I can hear the difference.

A Freeman

Superstar
Now is as any good time to ask as any.

Is this JAHtruth here? (2018 video)

I noticed here Tony Farrell has a similar beard.

Does AJH teach all men should grow a similar beard if they are able to do so?
Great video! Thank-you for posting it. The answer to your question was previously posted (what God instructs in His Law - Num. 6).

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Closer to the southern border, the Yorkshire accent is more pronounced, but in Sheffield it is there but not as heavy. I had a good conversation with a Yorkshireman who pointed it out to me and ever since, I can hear the difference.
My father-in-law still has his British Yorkshire accent.

I watched this video on British Israelism but I still scratch my head at it all.

There is so mythology added I can't take it seriously.

A Freeman

Superstar

What is your response to the questions Jo and I have raised? As this thread is focussed on comparing and contrasting the KJV and TWHOFTF, do you stand by the teachings of AJH on the differences between sexes or not?
Instead of you avoiding answering any questions, and continually asking more and more (while ignoring the answers), why don't you answer the questions asked of you please?

If you're asking about what the Bible teaches us about the gender roles that God has assigned, of course I stand with God and His Christ about those natural, traditional roles. God gave us those roles for good reason, to serve His Purposes so that His Will may be done here on Earth as it is in heaven.

I've posted the relevant Scripture on numerous occasions (Gen. 3:16; Isa. 3:12; 1 Cor. 11:3; 11:7-9; 14:34-35; Eph. 5:22-29;1 Tim. 2:11-15; Titus 2:4-5; 1 Peter 3:1-6), which you apparently have ignored. Are you trying to satanically advocate that male and female human bodies are somehow equal, like you do with your pagan god with its alleged 3 equal parts?

If this isn't the question you're asking, would you please be more specific? The two of you have literally asked hundreds of questions, most of which have been answered very specifically and thoroughly.

JoChris

Superstar
Actually Jo, I’m trying to figure out what @A Freeman et al are promoting here, it’s good to hear it from the “horses mouth” so to speak…

I can see why this forum is targeted as most people recognise the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as an antisemitic hoax, but here it is actually taken seriously. As British Israelism is built on that foundation and from it all the focus on the primacy of law keeping and talk of covenants etc, there is certainly “method in it”.
Yet another thing that is contradictory - AJH claims to all keepthe Old Testament laws and Jewish customs but claims to believe the Quran as well?!
I could hit a massive hornet's nest there, but I will hold back until later in TWHOFTF.

A Freeman

Superstar
My father-in-law still has his British Yorkshire accent.

I watched this video on British Israelism but I still scratch my head at it all.

There is so mythology added I can't take it seriously.
Mythology??? The Bible is literally filled with the scriptural marks of the True people Israel during the latter days, NONE of which fit the counterfeit Jews in the Middle East.

Please read and study the in-depth article at the link below. It can be said with absolute certainty that the British Throne is the Israelite Throne of David, which God promised David would never lack for one of David's descendants to sit on it in Israel, until Christ/Shiloh returns.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Instead of you avoiding answering any questions, and continually asking more and more (while ignoring the answers), why don't you answer the questions asked of you please?

If you're asking about what the Bible teaches us about the gender roles that God has assigned, of course I stand with God and His Christ about those natural, traditional roles. God gave us those roles for good reason, to serve His Purposes so that His Will may be done here on Earth as it is in heaven.

I've posted the relevant Scripture on numerous occasions (Gen. 3:16; Isa. 3:12; 1 Cor. 11:3; 11:7-9; 14:34-35; Eph. 5:22-29;1 Tim. 2:11-15; Titus 2:4-5; 1 Peter 3:1-6), which you apparently have ignored. Are you trying to satanically advocate that male and female human bodies are somehow equal, like you do with your pagan god with its alleged 3 equal parts?

If this isn't the question you're asking, would you please be more specific? The two of you have literally asked hundreds of questions, most of which have been answered very specifically and thoroughly.
If that’s a topic you want to speak to, it’s on a thread where you can set out your case. I feel you are doing what you can to avoid @JoChris ‘s questions and readers may be increasingly aware of this.

JoChris

Superstar
@A Freeman, I asked you this specific question earlier:

@A Freeman, are you in complete agreement with AJH''s teachings I showed above from 3:120 to 3:143?
I don't expect an essay length answer **at all**.
I want to know what YOU think, not what you have been told to repeat.
To clarify further:
AJH's **unique teachings**, which I have proved are not in the bible.

A Freeman

Superstar
Yet another thing that is contradictory - AJH claims to all keepthe Old Testament laws and Jewish customs but claims to believe the Quran as well?!
I could hit a massive hornet's nest there, but I will hold back until later in TWHOFTF.
The reason that you wrongly believe there is a contradiction is because of the confusion you have about everything you've just mentioned.

The Old Covenant/Testament Laws are NOT "Jewish"; they are God's Law, given to Moses at Horeb in Sinai, for ALL of Israel to give both in writing and example to the rest of the world. The Law (Torah) is found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, and is referred to as God's Law, The Law of Moses, The Pentateuch, or simply The Law.

The rest of the Old Covenant/Testament chronicles what happened when Israel even marginally kept The Law, in which case they were blessed (as happened under David and some of Solomon's reign), and what happened when Israel didn't keep The Law, in which case they were punished/cursed.

The New Covenant/Testament CONFIRMS that The National, Moral Law is still in effect, and that it always will be (Matt. 5:17-19). Yes, Paul confirmed that too, as he too kept The Law (Rom. 7:25) and was establishing The Law everywhere he went (Rom. 3:31). The terms and conditions of the New Covenant are exactly the same as those of the Old Covenant.

The Koran/Quran was sent to CONFIRM what came before it in the Old Covenant/Testament and the New Covenant/Testament, which is why it includes dozens of references telling its readers they MUST read, study and practice what it says in The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant). Please find a list of some of those references below:

Sura 2:53, 2:87-93, 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:47, 4:54, 5:46-51, 6:91-94, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 10:37, 11:17, 12:111, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 22:52, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29,61:6-7, 78:2

So if someone read all three parts of The Book (Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament and the Koran/Quran) -- without any outside influence from the organized religions -- they would have a complete picture of God's Message, and better understand why He sent each part.

Unfortunately, when someone talks about the Old Covenant/Testament, they wrongly associate it with the "Jews" (who follow/worship the traditions found in the Talmud).

Similarly, when talking about the New Covenant/Testament most wrongly associate it with the "Christians" (who follow/worship the traditions founded by Roman Catholicism).

And when talking about the Koran/Quran most wrongly associate it with the "Muslims" (who follow/worship the traditions found in the hadith and sunnah).

Of course the "Jews", "Christians" and "Muslims" are at odds with one another, because they believe and follow different franchises within the business of organized religion. Just like silly football fans who root for opposing teams.

But the Scripture itself is very obviously not at odds with itself, when the human errors (intentional or otherwise) in transcribing and translating the original texts have been removed (or in the case of chapters and books that were removed, reinstating them).

That is why everyone should learn the difference between the two, i.e. between God's Word, which is the truth from God, and organized religions, all of which Satan created to keep people AWAY from God.

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman, I asked you this specific question earlier: @A Freeman, are you in complete agreement with AJH''s teachings I showed above from 3:120 to 3:143?
I don't expect an essay length answer **at all**.
Yes. Shouldn't everyone? These verses are straight out of Scripture! Did you not take a wedding vow before God?

3:120 This is all designed to teach the soul to be a perfect lady, wife and mother, and to be humble and unselfish.

3:143 That is why a woman should love; honour; cherish and OBEY her husband (unless he is trying to get her to do wrong), through good and bad times (and not leave a sinking-ship - but help with the bailing-out), until death, and learn from him, and help and encourage him to be good.

I want to know what YOU think, not what you have been told to repeat.
As above please. Read Genesis 3:16. It is a COMMAND from God, which is to be taken very seriously.

To clarify further:
AJH's **unique teachings**, which I have proved are not in the bible.
You not clarifying though, are you? You're instead attempting to muddy the waters with more false and nonsensical claims. In Truth, you have never proven that ANY of the teachings found in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH are not in the Bible, have you?

Anyone who can read, and doesn't want to take whatever you personally say on its face can read the Bible for themselves, to see what it has to say, and then compare it to the two verses above from The Way home or face The Fire by JAH that you have singled out. Here are a few, with the multiple references included in the Spoiler section, to keep this as brief as possible.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be subject] to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be subject] to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the communities: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith The Law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a disgrace for women to speak in the community.

Ephesians 5:22-29
5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the community: and he is the saviour of the body.
5:24 Therefore as the community is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the community, and gave himself for it;
5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of [Living] water by the Word,
5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious community, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the community:

2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Titus 2:4-5
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,
2:5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1 Peter 3:1-6
3:1 Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the Word, they also may without the Word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear.
3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But [let it be] the hidden Man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

Isn't it amazing how perfectly Scripture lines up with Scripture, and how this thread is actually validating that The Way home or face The Fire by JAH is indeed Scripture, exactly as prophesied.

JoChris

Superstar
Yes. Shouldn't everyone? These verses are straight out of Scripture! Did you not take a wedding vow before God?

3:120 This is all designed to teach the soul to be a perfect lady, wife and mother, and to be humble and unselfish.

3:143 That is why a woman should love; honour; cherish and OBEY her husband (unless he is trying to get her to do wrong), through good and bad times (and not leave a sinking-ship - but help with the bailing-out), until death, and learn from him, and help and encourage him to be good.

As above please. Read Genesis 3:16. It is a COMMAND from God, which is to be taken very seriously.

You not clarifying though, are you? You're instead attempting to muddy the waters with more false and nonsensical claims. In Truth, you have never proven that ANY of the teachings found in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH are not in the Bible, have you?

Anyone who can read, and doesn't want to take whatever you personally say on its face can read the Bible for themselves, to see what it has to say, and then compare it to the two verses above from The Way home or face The Fire by JAH that you have singled out. Here are a few, with the multiple references included in the Spoiler section, to keep this as brief as possible.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

1 Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the communities: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith The Law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a disgrace for women to speak in the community.

Ephesians 5:22-29
5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the community: and he is the saviour of the body.
5:24 Therefore as the community is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the community, and gave himself for it;
5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of [Living] water by the Word,
5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious community, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the community:

2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Titus 2:4-5
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,
2:5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1 Peter 3:1-6
3:1 Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the Word, they also may without the Word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear.
3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But [let it be] the hidden Man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Isn't it amazing how perfectly Scripture lines up with Scripture, and how this thread is actually validating that The Way home or face The Fire by JAH is indeed Scripture, exactly as prophesied.
I said 3:120 TO 3:143.
I did not say 3:120 AND 3:143.
You sure "misread" that badly.
Are you and Mr Magoo related? :D

Yes, we can all see you are refusing to address what I showed today (my time). I don't need to keep pressing the point. :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
. It can be said with absolute certainty that the British Throne is the Israelite Throne of David, which God promised David would never lack for one of David's descendants to sit on it in Israel, until Christ/Shiloh returns.
Genesis 49:10 - King James Version

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Coming suggests Jesus in the 1st Century, of the line of David which could be verified by temple records. With the destruction of the temple and the records lost, this became a time-limited prophecy. Returning is a subsequent event not contained in the text.

I.e. linguistic slight of hand.

A Freeman

Superstar
I said 3:120 TO 3:143.
I did not say 3:120 AND 3:143.
You sure "misread" that badly.
Why would you assume it was misread simply from citing the first and last verse? Would you like me to recite the entire passage?

If I cite everything, then people bitch that the post length needs to be shortened. If I don't, then people bitch that the point wasn't accurately proven. Make up your mind woman!

The answer is still the same. Yes, FROM 3:120-3:143, as with EVERYTHING (every single verse) in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, there is complete agreement with the rest of Scripture (and with me personally).

Yes, we can all see you are refusing to address what I showed today (my time). I don't need to keep pressing the point. :)
Nah. Just more assumptions and false accusations, to distract from the fact you've yet to prove anything in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH isn't in perfect agreement with the rest of Scripture.

With regard to the references made within that passage to reincarnation, that too has already been addressed, and a link to an in-depth article tying all of it back to Scripture, was provided in a previous post, which you chose to ignore so you can waste more time asking questions that have already been answered, and assuming you know what you're talking about, when you obviously do not.

A Freeman

Superstar
Genesis 49:10 - King James Version

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Coming suggests Jesus in the 1st Century, of the line of David which could be verified by temple records. With the destruction of the temple and the records lost, this became a time-limited prophecy. Returning is a subsequent event not contained in the text.

I.e. linguistic slight of hand.
It isn't a sleight of hand at all; only an obvious misunderstanding again on your part.

Jesus was referred to as a "son of David" because Jesus was directly descended from king David, as evidenced in the lineage provided in Matt. 1:1-17.

David was descended from the kingly line of Judah, Jacob/Israel's 4th son, as all of the kings of Israel have been since then, until CHRIST'S SECOND COMING. Shiloh is another name for Christ. Christ is obviously Shiloh (Matt. 11:28).

It should also be self-evident that the sceptre did NOT depart from Judah during Christ's visit in the body of Jesus, from the line of Judah, with which you seem to agree. So Genesis 49:10, where the Hebrew word yā·ḇō·w is future tense (come/comes), and obviously cannot be referring to Jesus (from the line of Judah), which means it must be referring to Christ's Second Coming.

Genesis 49:22-26 provides us with the specific Israelite tribe that the sceptre shall depart to when it departs from Judah, to complete the prophecy.