Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible (part 2)

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman, I am not going to start the usual theological debates that are part of many other threads.
The thread's goal is examine what "The way home or face the fire" actually says and compare it what the the bible/ quran says.
You advertise the book persistently.
I will post and discuss whatever Father (God) has me post and discuss to share with others how The Way home or face The Fire by JAH lines up PERFECTLY with Scriptures.

That belief is unique to your religion.
No, it is the Truth from Scripture (Matthew 24:27-31; Luke 17:37; Rev. 1:7), which has absolutely nothing to do with organized religions that are condemned throughout Scripture. That is why it's possible for me to cite Scripture and for you to only give your(?) opinions.

Quoting a fraction of a verse to support a brand new doctrine is incredibly deceptive.
There is nothing deceptive in The Way home or face The Fire, which has hundreds of cross-references in it to Scripture, including to the verse in question, so that all can read it in its entirety. And aren't you doing far worse with your alleged examination, which routinely offers ZERO Scriptural evidence for any of your so-called opinions. What do you call someone that accuses others of doing what they are actually doing? A hypocrite perhaps?

Matthew 11:25- At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Yes, Jesus Christ said that.
And Christ, the Saviour is the same yesterday as He is today, and forever.

This is what I typed:
3:7 All the evil angels/Jinns (you), except Lucifer (Iblis) himself, CHOSE to submit to being locked inside of Adams and Eves,
making human+beings
Note Adams and Eves are PLURAL.
AJH proves beyond all doubt he does not believe in the Book of Genesis there.

. Adam was the first man. Eve was the first woman.
AJH claims there were Adams i.e. men [plural]. Eves i.e. women [plural]
And your totally faulty reasoning and false accusation has already been exposed, with a detailed explanation provided, which you've again chosen to ignore. Just as you ignore the Scripture, e.g. that there couldn't be a "last Adam" if there wasn't more than one Adam.

It is YOU who are proving you don't believe the book of Genesis, or any of the other books of the Bible, choosing instead to believe your anti-Biblical viewpoints, just like Eve did (and all Eves have subsequently followed in her footsteps).

1 Timothy 2:11-14
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

The "woman" being Eve. So referring to male humans as "Adams" and female humans as "Eves" is clearly Scriptural. What you are deceitfully trying to do is to con others into believing the LIE that there were two Adamic lines, which is NOT what was being said at all. Shame on you.

, Revelation is last book of the bible. Genesis is the first.
It has nothing to do with the Creation story.
That is your(?) satanic opinion which, as always, has no basis in reality. The Book of Revelation draws from the rest of Scripture, and also REVEALS some additional descriptions about our history -- including the creation story -- and of the prophecies found elsewhere in Scripture (hence its name - Revelation).

Here is a very simple example of this:

In Revelation 17:15 we find the following definition of "waters", which may be applied throughout Scripture, where valid (and also previously stated in Isaiah 17:12-13).

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Where do we find "waters" in the Creation story? In the very first chapter of Genesis, on the second day.

Genesis 1:6-8
1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so.
1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the Second Day.

So we are literally told that God made Heaven, and that Heaven (aka the firmament) divided the "waters" above Heaven from the "waters" under Heaven. So, unless you believe that there are rivers, lakes, streams, etc. running around in Heaven, and that God needed to divide those from each other, none of which makes any sense, then the "waters" being referred to MUST be the people.

And that is exactly what those "waters" are, where two-thirds of the people (in Heaven) were divided from the other third (here on Earth).

Revelation 12:3-4
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and The Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).

So, if anyone was taking notice, they would see that the Creation story in Genesis is telling us the exact same thing we are told in Revelation. There would otherwise be no need to divide the "waters" leaving some in above and some under the Heavens if it wasn't for the war that got all of us sent here.

And, similarly, there would be no reason to create the humans, if not to subject us all to human limitations, so that we could be taught and tested how to be good, like the other two-thirds (Gen. 1:26).

Lying by omission/ confusion is just as bad as open lying.
Agreed. It's something that Christ NEVER does, but it is something that you have done repeatedly on this forum, as has been pointed out to you now on numerous occasions.

FINALLY something you and I agree upon.
Glad to hear it.

Which search engines do you refer to?
Are you asking so that you can try to find fault with whatever is provided or because you haven't done your homework please?

And I showed why I had typed that out of anger on one occasion.
Hopefully you can learn from that experience that anger (which is a form of fear) is always counterproductive, as are all human emotions. Particularly given your outright hatred toward Christ, which blinds you to the Truth.

A Freeman

Superstar
I am going to skip through most of the theology stuff for now, minor comments only. It is ridiculous. [how anyone who believed themself to be a Christian could fall for this is beyond me]

3:9 The reason that Lucifer, now called Satan, is so powerful, is because he refused to submit to human limitations, being locked inside of a human-animal, and learning to be good, so he still has his memory and super-human powers. He refused, because of his incredible arrogance, which was what caused him to be banished from heaven, along with you, in the first-place (Sura 7:11 & 15:31-44).

3:10 Satan (Iblis) asked God to reprieve him, until the Last-Day, and The Lord granted his wish, so that He could “use” Satan, to tempt the human+beings (you). Satan swore to attack you all, by seduction; lies; etc., from in front and from behind, and from your left and from your right (Sura 7:15-20 & 15:44), and from inside (the enemy-within), because he considers all of you to be traitors to him, for blaming him, and having submitted to human limitations, and trying to learn to be good. That is why he is now YOUR enemy.

What would Muslims say about that?

For the curious: As far as I https://quran.com/ to check the quote from Sura.

3:11 If you follow him now, he will reward you with the only thing that he has to offer - i.e. worldly material treasures, that you can not keep, and animal pleasures of the flesh. If you do follow him, it will be into “The Fire” - execution.

3:12 If you strive to be good, Satan will attack you, from every direction, to try to pull you back into his control, because, when you do good in the world, you become a threat to him.

That is a reason, but definitely not the whole truth. Satan hates all people, even those who serve him.
Living for Jesus alone - why does Satan hate humanity so much?
[half way down]
...The first reason is that we’re made in the image of God Almighty. The second one is that God has granted us an unmerited privilege that the enemy doesn’t have.....

THAT is when you NEED 100% faith, and with that faith, God’s protection from evil (Ephesians 6:10-18)(Sura 2:257).

The spiritual armour is for believers in Jesus Christ only. Ephesians 6:10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

What does it mean to be strong in the Lord - Got questions

---
The following section reminds me of "the power of positive thinking" and New Thought ideology

3:13 Whenever you let Satan deceive you, into thinking that you can not win against injustice, just because you are vastly outnumbered, and completely surrounded (e.g. “fighting City Hall” - Ephesians 6:12); when, if only you didn’t LET Satan deceive you, you could win, by trusting in God and by wearing His armour; you are telling God that you think Satan is more powerful than He is. That is ridiculous, because God sent Satan here and keeps him here, against his will, which is why, over thousands of years, Satan has become more and more bitter and twisted. He is now so sick, and depraved, that I feel sorry for him.

3:14 You can ALWAYS win against injustice, with enough faith, as long as you talk to God, follow His orders and have 100% faith, because He will be with you, every step of the way. That does NOT mean that it will be easy, but then no-one said that life in prison would be easy. You will have to fight, every step of the way, but, with 100% faith, you can use “The Force”, to overcome ALL obstacles. When you are doing God’s Will for you, the ENTIRE world can not stop you from winning.

3:15 If you lose your faith, you will lose the battle. However, if you keep going forwards and do not let Satan scare you; by holding onto your faith in God’s protection, following His Will; you CAN NOT LOSE. In any case, these problems in your lives are only tests, to see whether you are willing to fight for God, against Satan. You should not see these things as problems, but as an opportunity to earn points towards your remission.

3:16 There are no such things as problems, they are only solutions waiting to be found. They are only problems in your mind, or frame of mind. If you do not recognise them as problems, then they are not problems, but solutions waiting to be found, and you should be grateful for these opportunities, to fight to show your worth, and these evil people, what you are made of. It is how you face up to these tests and overcome them, that builds your character; spiritual strength (will-power); makes you stronger and makes you who you are.

3:17 Don’t fight for selfish-reasons, and stay calm, because your human emotions (fear; anger; aggression, etc.) will cloud your judgement, and block God’s messages and “The Force”, and you will lose (“The Force” can only be used for knowledge and defence, not for aggressive physical attack). You will lose, because Satan will use your anger and aggression against you, by causing you to say things, that you do not really mean, to people who may have helped you, if you had not insulted and alienated them, with your anger and aggression.

That all looks like AJH expects you to do everything for God in your own strength, and never doubting, never failing.
Everything presented in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH is TRUE.

Everything you have presented above IS FALSE (a bunch of LIES, as usual).

There is NOTHING in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH that states nor implies that we can do ANYTHING under our own strength; ALL strength belongs to Father (God), Who is ALL-POWERFUL at ALL TIMES.

Faith is trusting that God will be with you every step of The Way, to help and guide you to do His Will, IF you invite Him into your heart and mind to do so.

Even Christ is powerless without Father's Strength (John 5:19-20).

JoChris

Superstar
It appears @A Freeman is just going to do anything but address what Anthony John Hill says as usual (deflecting, distracting, denying). No wonder most people just walk away in disgust.

I am not going to waste any more time responding to his rhetoric because it would be as effective as King Canute trying to turn back the tide.

"It is true because AJH says so" is not a defence of the alleged ebook of Jesus reborn (reincarnated) in Sussex England 1948.

It appears @A Freeman is just going to do anything but address what Anthony John Hill says as usual (deflecting, distracting, denying). No wonder most people just walk away in disgust.

I am not going to waste any more time responding to his rhetoric because it would be as effective as King Canute trying to turn back the tide.

"It is true because AJH says so" is not a defence of the alleged ebook of Jesus reborn (reincarnated) in Sussex England 1948.
Revelation is a creation story because the word water is in it ok?!?!

JoChris

Superstar
I make a request to other readers, the chapter and long and frankly repetitive in parts until AJH finally gets to topics that would have been the bait to draw the fish in (conspiracy lovers to fall for JAHtruth religion):
Please advise me here, are people interested in discussing the Gnostic/ Western Esotericism heresies that are hidden throughout the book, or are you interested in the conspiracies in the book?
It frankly is too much work for one person.

I make a request to other readers, the chapter and long and frankly repetitive in parts until AJH finally gets to topics that would have been the bait to draw the fish in (conspiracy lovers to fall for JAHtruth religion):
Please advise me here, are people interested in discussing the Gnostic/ Western Esotericism heresies that are hidden throughout the book, or are you interested in the conspiracies in the book?
It frankly is too much work for one person.
I’m more interested in the heresies, I find it interesting to compare his book to the bible and see a contradiction on almost every line. I also think that will help freeman the most when God tries to help him after AJH dies, I don’t think he’ll be able to admit all the heresies are there until that time, but I think he won’t be able to help at least considering it after.

JoChris

Superstar
I’m more interested in the heresies, I find it interesting to compare his book to the bible and see a contradiction on almost every line. I also think that will help freeman the most when God tries to help him after AJH dies, I don’t think he’ll be able to admit all the heresies are there until that time, but I think he won’t be able to help at least considering it after.
I am pleasantly surprised!
The more research I do, I discover Christian apologetics has not started to address what has been named western esotericism.
So far everything that is not supportive of esoteric Christianity is academic in nature.
Paganism yes, weird cults yes, UFOology yes, Gnosticism yes... but esotericism for the average Christian reader/ viewer NO.
So far to me Esoteric Christianity looks like Gnostic heresies in an outwardly Christian friendly form + world-views of medieval/ Renaissance onwards.

JoChris

Superstar
Another thought:
Should we start a whole new thread addressing Western esotericism/ Gnosticism and Christianity, since understandably the vast majority of people would be fed up with TWHOFTF + distraction tactics by now (me included)?
Not necessarily now, but at some point in future...
Or should I just keep plodding along here for now?

The Sojourner

Established
would I be told I must stop taking my medicines because I should not doubt God?

Are you ever going to answer my question whether I would be told to have faith in AJH's god and stop taking my medicines...

How do you explain all the people being cured of diseases because of surgery e.g. appendicitis?

When I had to give morphine to elderly people who were in excruciating pain from terminal cancer, in the last days of their lives literally:

Would AJH tell me I should tell them to look inside themself for the reason they had pain and take responsibility for the life they lived (instead of providing the medicine that made it possible for nurses to turn them without them screaming in pain)?

I have another one to add now:
Is your refusal to answer me because I chose to be immunised with the COVID vaccine? DId I receive the Mark of the Beast according to AJH?

--
Enough said on that topic for now.
Hi @JoChris,
Just in case you have not read this far into the e-book yet -

3:184 Natural-medicine; creams; herbal-remedies, etc. and the stitching of wounds; setting of broken
bones; delivering babies and nursing, are a natural part of loving and caring for one another.

I don't personally know the answers to all of your questions, so won't try to answer specifically, but what I can tell you is that I have heard JAH say in the past during a radio show/interview, when asked about his stance on for instance the use of cannabis, as him being neither for it, but also not being against it. That is not meant to be misunderstood as an endorsement for recreational use of cannabis, but as a natural medicine, by people who need it and whom it can help.

How this has personally been understood, is that since cannabis is natural and not forbidden in The Law, that it is allowed to be used by people who do need it, as it is a natural medicine (created for a purpose). For instance, if someone has cancer, cannabis can be used by them to help them heal and/or for pain relief, and it should definitely be used in preference to chemo, which is HIGHLY poisonous to the entire organism, and/or other allopathic pharmaceutical products, MOST (if not all) is based on and derived from petroleum products. Petroleum is basically drilled oil - from which aromatic compounds are derived via organic chemistry reactions. That is what most pharmaceutical products today are made from, or contain. New compounds are synthesized and then tested on animals, but never knowing the full effects of these new concoctions, that are not otherwise found in nature.

Whereas there are many medicinal plants and herbs that already exist in nature, that could be used to help people who need it. Unfortunately, the pharmaceutical companies don't want that to be the case, because (pretty sure) they can't patent natural plants, or natural extracts coming from plants, and possibly, natural minerals.

As to responsibility, yes I think we do have to. That does not mean that God wants any of us to suffer. God is Love. So, while we have to take responsibility for our lives, and bring about our own sufferings through sins, God has made many natural medicines, herbal-remedies, etc. to help to make it better, showing His Mercy and Compassion for mankind. We just have to find it (or if it's not possible, the next closest thing) which becomes possible when we turn to HIM for answers, instead of just running to doctors and pharmacists, to prescribe the next quick-fix "treatment" that they have to sell. If we turn to HIM instead and ask Him, then that allows Him to Guide us (free-will). I've had personal experiences like this, that I won't need to get into, but can and will testify, that God does help us find the solutions. It's all about trusting Him, and He can also use other people to help us, who may already know about things we don't. The pharmaceutical industry at large, I'm pretty sure, does not bring God into it; they trust in the science and themselves and how clever they believe themselves and their field to be. If I knew then, what I know now, I've often thought, that when my mom got cancer, and they prescribed chemo and radiation, I would have tried to tell her, not to do that, but to try natural remedies and healthy diet instead, and I would have tried to get some cannabis for her, because I've read that that has helped many people cure their own cancer.

Again, this is all personal opinion and current understanding. So you would have to take from it your own conclusions, if any. What I do know, is that God does not want us to suffer; or to be without help; what He does want is for us to turn to Him for help, and trust in Him and His Guidance, instead of others. He knows more than doctors do (He knows All) and is there for us when we do turn to Him, and He is ready to help us. What we need to do is learn how to ask Him and how to listen. Then surely, we will be correctly Guided.
He will guide your own personal research, if you ask Him to. I know this, for a fact.
What is past, none of us can change.
But what we do from today and forward, and the direction we take, we can choose what we want that to be.
Peace be upon you,
TS

Disclaimer: This is offered as being a personal understanding and not being promoted as a teaching, but it is what makes sense to me personally.

This, is true!:

3:193 The answer, to EVERY question in life, is with God. Don’t look to humans for answers, or
cures, look to your Maker. God is not just a body-mechanic, like a doctor; He is the designer-builder
and master-engineer.

P.S. As an example, of a natural detox remedy JAH once suggested to me personally as a possibility to look into years ago:

Many illnesses in the body seem to be due to accumulated toxins, and natural things like this may be able to help the body with detoxification and thus promote healing.

This was the one I got some of:

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Summary of Verses (3:18 - 3:28) JAHtruthers are to:

* listen to God and follow the directions that they believe they have received in their mind.
* obey the received revelation/s with both determination and calmness, as personal faith will be proved via withstanding the enemies [translation: non JAHtruthers] who will inevitably oppose them.
* those who obey those commandments will eventually have victory no matter what, because God is on their side

The Sojourner

Established
Summary of Verses (3:18 - 3:28) JAHtruthers are to:

* listen to God and follow the directions that they believe they have received in their mind.
* obey the received revelation/s with both determination and calmness, as personal faith will be proved via withstanding the enemies [translation: non JAHtruthers] who will inevitably oppose them.
* those who obey those commandments will eventually have victory no matter what, because God is on their side
It doesn't say JAHtruthers, but refers to, and talks about ALL of the Believers, worldwide, of whatever creed or colour.
God is on the side of the Believers, as it says in the Scriptures.
I.e."If God be for us, who can be against us?"
That is 100% Biblical and it is also written in the Quran.
It's about all of the Believers worldwide, who are all of a single Brotherhood.

JoChris

Superstar
Here is where a massive departure from the bible starts, and the subtly pro-eugenics position begins:

3:29 Human+beings, as you know them, are a combination of four things, and they are:-

1. A human-animal (the body that you are temporarily using) with its own separate life — human and MORTAL (John 3:6).

2. A soul (the REAL you) which is spirit/energy — Venusian and IMMORTAL (John 3:6).

Read John chapter 3 for context.
3. The Holy-Spirit
4. The Devil

AJH puts the Holy Spirit and the Devil on an equal level.

---
3:30 When a human baby is born, it has no soul, but it is alive and breathing, with its own HUMAN animal-life (Sura 15:30 [QURAN]), before the soul enters the body.
Some never have a soul, because they are so substandard that they are of no use, being unable to be used to teach a soul anything, not even humility. At the other end of the scale,
a totally senile person is a living human-animal, left-alive, after the soul has left it.

Here is the natural result of such thinking, when actually practiced: https://www.history.com/topics/european-history/eugenics

3:31 The human body is nothing more than a very sophisticated (by human-standards), organic living computer, that self-reproduces and self-repairs (if it is not TOO badly damaged). It is a combination of smaller computers, e.g. brain; kidneys; liver; etc., collectively making up the whole, preprogrammed to have selfish animal-instincts, that your soul has to learn to overcome. The physical human brain operates the body and its emotions, but your mind and its feelings belong to your soul. That is why Jesus said that the flesh is worthless, and that it is only the spirit (soul - the REAL you) that has value (John 3:6 & 6:63).

This is an example of where knowing the bible is essential to get the context.

John 6:61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

compare Galatians chapter 5.
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would....

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like...

The flesh can refer to the body, but it also can mean the human nature which is sinful.
It doesn't mean Jesus says the body is useless!!

3:32 It would serve absolutely no useful purpose, for a soul to enter into a baby, whilst it is inside a woman’s body, for months. The reason that a soul is placed inside a body, as has already been i.e. the two telepathic voices that every normal human+being has in his head.

This topic needs serious discussion, but now by other people as well.

JoChris

Superstar
It doesn't say JAHtruthers, but refers to, and talks about all Believers.
God is on the side of the Believers, as it says in the Scriptures.
I.e."If God be for us, who can be against us?"
That is 100% Biblical and it is also written in the Quran.
I summarised that because frankly it got too time-consuming for me only to spend time pulling every single thing apart.
This "the way home or face the fire" thread isn't meant to get side-tracked into why the bible and quran, why Christianity and Islam are not compatible.

---
RE your entry, I realise that the alternative health belief system that AJH supports is where many people - like yourself - have been attracted to the new JAHtruth religion.

There is believing alternative health beliefs [of all shapes and sizes] by themselves ... and then there is embracing a whole NEW religion because that religion has alternative health beliefs a internet surfer already holds. e.g. a man claiming to be Jesus reincarnated.
It is a massive difference.

The Sojourner

Established
I summarised that because frankly it got too time-consuming for me only to spend time pulling every single thing apart.
This "the way home or face the fire" thread isn't meant to get side-tracked into why the bible and quran, why Christianity and Islam are not compatible.

---
RE your entry, I realise that the alternative health belief system that AJH supports is where many people - like yourself - have been attracted to the new JAHtruth religion.

There is believing alternative health beliefs [of all shapes and sizes] by themselves ... and then there is embracing a whole NEW religion because that religion has alternative health beliefs a internet surfer already holds. e.g. a man claiming to be Jesus reincarnated.
It is a massive difference.
It's not a new religion, it just explains faith.
The Bible and Quran are compatible and complimentary when correctly read, interpreted and understood.
When misread and wrongly assumed to be at odds, then the misconception is formed that they are not compatible.
There are language issues too that come into play, which leads many people to come to a wrong conclusion, but I see increasing numbers of people who are being led by the Holy Spirit to come closer and closer to a correct conclusion.

In any case, I just wanted to point that out - that it does not talk about or call people JAHtruthers.
It mentions Jesus Disciples and it talks about faith and the brotherhood of all believers, that are found within all nations, colours and creeds, all over the world.

P.S. I just noticed, that in your last post, a copy-paste error has occurred at the end, when referencing 3:32, which should be:

3:32 It would serve absolutely no useful purpose, for a soul to enter into a baby, whilst it is inside a
woman’s body, for months. The reason that a soul is placed inside a body, as has already been
explained, is to learn, and it could not possibly learn anything, inside a baby that is inside a womb,
inside a woman’s body.

(It may have happened because the reference spans 2 pages, so I have re-pasted it above as found in TWHOFTF).

Last edited:
3:184 Natural-medicine; creams; herbal-remedies, etc. and the stitching of wounds; setting of broken
bones; delivering babies and nursing, are a natural part of loving and caring for one another.

I don't personally know the answers to all of your questions, so won't try to answer specifically, but what I can tell you is that I have heard JAH say in the past during a radio show/interview, when asked about his stance on for instance the use of cannabis, as him being neither for it, but also not being against it. That is not meant to be misunderstood as an endorsement for recreational use of cannabis, but as a natural medicine, by people who need it and whom it can help.

How this has personally been understood, is that since cannabis is natural and not forbidden in The Law, that it is allowed to be used by people who do need it, as it is a natural medicine (created for a purpose).
I really dont want to hijack this thread, but i found it curious that out of ALL the medicinal plants that you could have mentioned you went right for the one that the elites in fact want everyone to be on...george soros hasn't spent millions on promoting legalization throughout the US for no reason... i doubt it's because he has our best interest in mind and wants us to be as healthy as possible...

While you mentioned "medicinal use" not recreational, i think you vastly underestimate most people's ability to lie to themselves and/or be in denial about whether their use is truly 100% medicinal.

Also, i would need to do some more research, if possible, but back in the day i stumbled across this website, (since taken offline *) that had a series of books available for free download, which basically presented an alternate creation story in which a "mother goddess", isis, basically created the first man by mating with herself (hermaphroditism?). This man was referred to as "archangel michael", and their eventual descendants were adam and eve. Lot's of references to lucifer too, except in this story he was a good guy(?), and much was made of one of isis' symbols being a snake.

In this mythology, this "mother goddess" herself was birthed thru a particular plant, which i will not name, but it's a plant that the elites sure want everyone to be partaking in...

* it occured to me to run it thru wayback machine and i have a link!

Unfortunately, the pharmaceutical companies don't want that to be the case, because (pretty sure) they can't patent natural plants,
Which is why there is a push to genetically modify all plants, and then they can be patented.

It's all about trusting Him, and He can also use other people to help us, who may already know about things we don't. The pharmaceutical industry at large, I'm pretty sure, does not bring God into it; they trust in the science and themselves and how clever they believe themselves and their field to be.
Yes, we are to trust God, but sometimes the person He uses to help us can be a medical doctor/surgeon.

These allegations against the pill pushers are mostly true, unfortunately, and have led to many people distrusting modern medicine, but it is throwing the baby out with the bathwater (sometimes literally) to say modern medicine is NEVER helpful and/or lifesaving.

JoChris

Superstar
I really dont want to hijack this thread, but i found it curious that out of ALL the medicinal plants that you could have mentioned you went right for the one that the elites in fact want everyone to be on...george soros hasn't spent millions on promoting legalization throughout the US for no reason... i doubt it's because he has our best interest in mind and wants us to be as healthy as possible...

While you mentioned "medicinal use" not recreational, i think you vastly underestimate most people's ability to lie to themselves and/or be in denial about whether their use is truly 100% medicinal.

Which is why there is a push to genetically modify all plants, and then they can be patented.

Yes, we are to trust God, but sometimes the person He uses to help us can be a medical doctor/surgeon.

These allegations against the pill pushers are mostly true, unfortunately, and have led to many people distrusting modern medicine, but it is throwing the baby out with the bathwater (sometimes literally) to say modern medicine is NEVER helpful and/or lifesaving.
IMO discussion of all health issues - from both sides - mentioned in TWHOFTF is extremely important now.

e.g. If a person follows AJH literally, they would not intervene if they/ another person gets sick.

Some Christian denominations are so pro-life they are anti-euthanasia/anti-abortion no matter what.

JoChris

Superstar
It's not a new religion, it just explains faith.
The Bible and Quran are compatible and complimentary when correctly read, interpreted and understood.
When misread and wrongly assumed to be at odds, then the misconception is formed that they are not compatible.
There are language issues too that come into play, which leads many people to come to a wrong conclusion, but I see increasing numbers of people who are being led by the Holy Spirit to come closer and closer to a correct conclusion.

In any case, I just wanted to point that out - that it does not talk about or call people JAHtruthers.
It mentions Jesus Disciples and it talks about faith and the brotherhood of all believers, that are found within all nations, colours and creeds, all over the world.

P.S. I just noticed, that in your last post, a copy-paste error has occurred at the end, when referencing 3:32, which should be:

3:32 It would serve absolutely no useful purpose, for a soul to enter into a baby, whilst it is inside a
woman’s body, for months. The reason that a soul is placed inside a body, as has already been
explained, is to learn, and it could not possibly learn anything, inside a baby that is inside a womb,
inside a woman’s body.

(It may have happened because the reference spans 2 pages, so I have re-pasted it above as found in TWHOFTF).
That is what JAHtruth says, and you now believe.
The bible is correct and the quran is correct - only if AJH says so and if his pseudo-translation KoK says so.

The Holy Spirit would never contradict the bible or teach false doctrines.

1. A human-animal (the body that you are temporarily using) with its own separate life — human and MORTAL (John 3:6).
2. A soul (the REAL you) which is spirit/energy — Venusian and IMMORTAL (John 3:6).

Read John chapter 3 for context.
3. The Holy-Spirit
4. The Devil
So why did the Holy Spirit only descend on the disciples after Jesus left if everyone has it immediately upon birth? I assume this is rationalizing how to not make the Holy Spirit a part of God. I wonder though since AJH doesn’t believe the Holy Spirit is holy, a part of God, what is it? Just a disparate spirit I suppose. Why is it THE Holy Spirit that’s ever talked, not everyone having a different one, ”holy spirits“ appears nowhere. Also why is it always talked about how you WILL receive the Holy Spirit, not it enters you immediately upon birth.

The Sojourner

Established

I mentioned it, because that is (or used to be) usually what many people would ask about.
I remembered hearing it discussed briefly during a radio interview, as mentioned, but yes surely there are many others that may have greater benefit, and without the headiness.
Even common kitchen spices, like for instance turmeric have health benefits.
I read somewhere, that turmeric is more effective than ibuprofen at pain relief and it's also anti-inflamatory, while ibuprofen has many side effects that are damaging. Yet, you won't see pharma companies promoting Turmeric spice, because they want to sell and promote their products instead.

As to Soros and the so-called elites pushing the use, no doubt their motives are not to help people heal, but to have as many people as possible being high all the time, so they don't care what happens to them or their loved ones and what is being done to society by the so-called elites.

I do agree with you, and what you said about most people's ability to lie and be in denial. People are very irresponsible in today's society, which the so-called elites have been working to corrupt for so long. I just wanted to point out, that instead of pharmacy, there are other options and not just that, but that people changing to natural options would be better, and that is not something to be against.

I agree with you.

The problem is that you cannot trust modern medicine to even be what it claims to be at all any more.
Who knows what they put into people's medications, as additives.
There are videos of people extracting a black magnetic substance, from things like (I believe it was) headache pills (or it may have been some other type of pharmaceutical pill or capsule).
That is most likely graphene oxide, which some researchers have also said is in the vax.
They (the so called elites) are out to depopulate and kill us, for their new world order.
So now more than ever, it is becoming foolish for people to trust that what they get is even what it says anymore.
That's just my thoughts, others may choose to believe different, but I would suggest them going online and doing some research into these claims.
You can't trust people who are out to kill you, to be truthful - it simply does not follow.

Last edited: