Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible (part 2)

A Freeman

Superstar
I ignore if somebody ever tried to breakdown the name of the book. I think what's pretty silly it's this notion that planet Earth = hell.
Where does that come from? Seriously read that ridiculous text, I had to read it twice as I literally couldn't believe what I just read was something written by a grown adult.

Basically according to the JAH entity, we're all born in hell (I mean sure it makes sense that it want us to believe we're destined to be with him) but there is one problem.. Jesus clearly implies in a parable about Lazarus and a rich man that Earth and Hell are different places

"and in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:23‭-‬31
Yet Jahtruth claims you can reincarnate and remember your past lives. If this doesn't instantly make you rise your eyebrow I don't know what can.
In fact every time @A Freeman argues we have to keep the law to avoid hell fire he mislead us, JAH claims we're ALREADY in hell so what's this Fire about? Global Warming? We know gurus like Anthony Hill often asks their victims for green but perhaps he's ready to go green aswell. Now I'm curious to know if there is some ecofriendly dogma behind it.
Biblical references to this being hell (where Lucifer/Satan/Iblis was cast to the Earth, along with his angels):-

Job 22:6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Psalm 16:10 FOR THOU WILT NOT LEAVE MY SOUL IN HELL (planet Earth); neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.

Psalm 18:5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Psalm 116:3 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell got hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Psalm 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, Thou [art] there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou [art there].

Proverbs 15:24 The Way of Life [is] above to the wise (Matt. 6:33), that he may depart from hell beneath.

Proverbs 27:20 Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Isaiah 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet [thee] at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, [even] all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Isaiah 14:12-15
14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the Morning (Star)! [How] art thou cut down to the earth, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the North:
14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like (take the Place of) The Most High.
14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Ezekiel 31:15-17
31:15 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
31:16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall (Lucifer/Satan/the red dragon/serpent/devil, etc.), when I CAST HIM DOWN TO HELL with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Compare with:-

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: HE WAS CAST OUT TO THE EARTH, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Acts 2:27-28
2:27 Because THOU WILT NOT LEAVE MY SOUL IN HELL, neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.
2:28 Thou hast made known to me The Ways of Life; Thou shalt make me full of joy with Thy countenance.
2:29 Men [and] brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
2:30 Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
2:31 He seeing this before spoke of the Resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Christ, referring to Satan as the (temporary) "prince of this world" (i.e. temporarily running it through his influence over mankind):-

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath NOTHING in me (no influence).

John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Which is why Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (the devil/the tempter) offered it to Christ to tempt Him while Christ fasted Jesus

Matthew 4:1-11
4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God (Deut. 8:3).
4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the Holy City, and setteth him on a pinnacle of The Temple,
4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the "I AM" thy God.
4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.
4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

So The Way home or face The Fire by JAH properly identifies planet Earth as hell, just as it is repeatedly referred to in Scripture (even if that is ignored by most who read the Bible). The flames (hell-fire, aka the Lake of Fire, The Fire) are reserved for the Last Day, when we are all due to be judged.

The parable of the rich man and poor man (Lazarus) is just that: a parable.

A Freeman

Superstar
Compare JAHtruth's Jesus to the Bible's Jesus.

They are completely different people.

View attachment 86968
Would you be so kind as to provide us with the verse where Jesus claimed to be God please?

The verse NEEDS to have a "let your yes be yes and your no be no" clarity, so that we can properly understand what it actually says in the Bible. No "but this is what he meant by inference", etc.

Thank-you.

P.S. It will be understood if you ignore this simple question, since Jesus never made such a claim.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Red, that fact that you don't see a problem with "god" dying and being killed by his own creation at that, is an issue.

If Jesus is Lord why does he not have knowledge of the hour? Why did he cry to the actual God to save him?

A better question is how many times do we need to beat this dead horse? I am perfectly happy to take my beliefs to the grave, why aren't you?

How long do you plan to derail Jo's thread? I mean its because of you that I've made like 10 posts in this thread completely derailing it myself all because you felt the need to challenge a basic fact i shared like 4 pages ago.

Do you think i didn't notice you ignoring my Deuteronomy quote? Why did you do that? To prove me right to begin with, in that the old testament is absolutely ignored.

You literally ignore alot of what i say thats directed to you and cherry pick what to reply on. Whats the point?
@Daze - the reason why I didn’t address your Deuteronomy quote was that I read and benefit from the OT so I didn’t think it was intended for me? If it’s something you feel you want to discuss, create a thread on it and people can provide their perspectives.

JoChris

Superstar
Would you be so kind as to provide us with the verse where Jesus claimed to be God please?

The verse NEEDS to have a "let your yes be yes and your no be no" clarity, so that we can properly understand what it actually says in the Bible. No "but this is what he meant by inference", etc.

Thank-you.

P.S. It will be understood if you ignore this simple question, since Jesus never made such a claim.
Quit your whingeing and your distraction tactics. JAHtruth's ebook compared to the bible is the topic.

You have advertised this ebook since you joined the forum years ago. If you believe in Anthony John Hill's words - DEFEND them.

AJH's viewpoints on other religions/ churches will be addressed later in the ebook, don't you worry.
It is interesting how fast you want to move through chapter 3 though. It makes me wonder if I should slow down and look closer just in case there is something you really don't want to be noticed...
But on behalf of forum members and my sanity I will continue at current pace.

Daze

Superstar
@Daze - the reason why I didn’t address your Deuteronomy quote was that I read and benefit from the OT so I didn’t think it was intended for me? If it’s something you feel you want to discuss, create a thread on it and people can provide their perspectives.
That's a first. I'm gonna have to assume you quoting my posts isn't directed at me then.

I don't need to argue the Bible nor do i need to know why alot is ignored. Basically because its indefensible. Here's a short example...
God is Almighty, 1st class, numero uno.. yet Jesus says "god is one" , "the father is greater then i".

Just stop cause I'm not wanting to debate this for the 5000th time, it is merely an example. I'm simply highlighting that it takes some serious mental gymnastics to come to the conclusions you have Red.

One thing i love about Islam,it is 100% logical. In fact the Quran itself constantly says "stop, think, reflect".

There is no doubt God gave us the ability to reason Red and we will be questioned on it. This is why I'm constantly warning you about Israel / Palestine. God gave all of us eyes to see, ears to hear and hearts to reflect.

But it is what it is.

A Freeman

Superstar
Quit your whingeing and your distraction tactics. JAHtruth's ebook compared to the bible is the topic.
So does this mean you won't answer a question about what it actually says in the Bible please? Or are you admitting that nowhere in the Bible does Jesus ever claim to be God?

If the goal is to compare what it actually says in the Bible with what it actually says in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH -- the latter of whch is literally filled with directly applicable Scriptural cross-references -- then how is firmly establishing what it actually says in the Bible somehow being viewed as a "distraction tactic" please?

You have advertised this ebook since you joined the forum years ago. If you believe in Anthony John Hill's words - DEFEND them.
While the Truth needs no one to defend it, several thousand personal posts have been made to confirm that what it plainly states in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH is in perfect agreement with Scripture, including many such posts in this thread and the other, similar thread you have started to attack The Word of God.

The pattern has actually been well-established. You (or some of your "Christian" colleagues) claim that something in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH supposedly isn't Scriptural, and then when you're provided the verses directly out of the Bible which prove you to be in error, you simply ignore what is posted and explained and move on to the next false accusation. When will it stop?

The Way home or face The Fire by JAH advises everyone to seek and establish a deeply personal relationship with God -- THE ONE TRUE GOD -- THE God and Father of our Lord Christ, the Saviour. It advises us that we MUST listen to and learn to obey God ONLY -- Who is NOT a human, nor can ever be a human, nor the son of a human (Num. 23:19; John 4:24) -- to draw closer to Him so that He can tell us how to do His Will in every moment and with every decision of our Life.

What is wrong with any of that? How is any of that not true?

You are attempting to argue that good is somehow evil and evil is somehow good, and it will NEVER work.

Now please answer the very simple question that was asked of you, or admit your error, so that we can conduct a proper comparison of The Way home or face The Fire by JAH with the rest of Scripture, instead of comparing it with your ERRONEOUS view of what it says in Scripture.

Where did Christ-Jesus EVER claim to be God in the Bible please? Wouldn't we need to have very clear examples of that BEFORE we start comparing it with another text, particularly one that is prophesied in Scripture to be delivered to us during the end-times (Rev. 10:6-10)?

AJH's viewpoints on other religions/ churches will be addressed later in the ebook, don't you worry.
Why all the hatred please? What are you so afraid of? That someone might actually develop a closer, personal relationship with our heavenly Father, Who IS God? Wouldn't that be something that would benefit everyone on Earth, regardless of what their previous religious superstitions may have been?

It is interesting how fast you want to move through chapter 3 though.
What makes you say that please? It would be nice if everyone simply read what it says in Chapter 3 of The Way home or face The Fire by JAH for themselves, rather than from someone who is desperately trying to sell their personal opinion on what it says and means.

You clearly don't want to have a discussion about any of it. Your(?) mind has already been made up and you seem to be in full attack mode, and just want to impress upon others YOUR personal views while ignoring what God has to say on the matter. Does that sound very logical or nice?

It makes me wonder if I should slow down and look closer just in case there is something you really don't want to be noticed...
But on behalf of forum members and my sanity I will continue at current pace.
My hope is that everyone reads every word of what it says in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH and asks God for HIS Guidance on its meaning and how to personally apply it in their lives.

It would be lovely if we could all start to work together to build Father's Kingdom here on Earth, which will only happen once everyone realizes that God knows better than any and all of us, and that we should be listening to and obeying Him in every moment of every day.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
That's a first. I'm gonna have to assume you quoting my posts isn't directed at me then.

I don't need to argue the Bible nor do i need to know why alot is ignored. Basically because its indefensible. Here's a short example...
God is Almighty, 1st class, numero uno.. yet Jesus says "god is one" , "the father is greater then i".

Just stop cause I'm not wanting to debate this for the 5000th time, it is merely an example. I'm simply highlighting that it takes some serious mental gymnastics to come to the conclusions you have Red.

One thing i love about Islam,it is 100% logical. In fact the Quran itself constantly says "stop, think, reflect".

There is no doubt God gave us the ability to reason Red and we will be questioned on it. This is why I'm constantly warning you about Israel / Palestine. God gave all of us eyes to see, ears to hear and hearts to reflect.

But it is what it is.
I welcome opposing world-views on my threads when they stay on topic. Your own personal beliefs on Christianity or Islam is irrelevant to this current thread, which is looking at Chapter 3 only.

Anthony John Hill attacks both Christianity and Islam more openly in later chapters. You should find them interesting.

JoChris

Superstar
So does this mean you won't answer a question about what it actually says in the Bible please? Or are you admitting that nowhere in the Bible does Jesus ever claim to be God?

If the goal is to compare what it actually says in the Bible with what it actually says in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH -- the latter of whch is literally filled with directly applicable Scriptural cross-references -- then how is firmly establishing what it actually says in the Bible somehow being viewed as a "distraction tactic" please?

While the Truth needs no one to defend it, several thousand personal posts have been made to confirm that what it plainly states in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH is in perfect agreement with Scripture, including many such posts in this thread and the other, similar thread you have started to attack The Word of God.

The pattern has actually been well-established. You (or some of your "Christian" colleagues) claim that something in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH supposedly isn't Scriptural, and then when you're provided the verses directly out of the Bible which prove you to be in error, you simply ignore what is posted and explained and move on to the next false accusation. When will it stop?

The Way home or face The Fire by JAH advises everyone to seek and establish a deeply personal relationship with God -- THE ONE TRUE GOD -- THE God and Father of our Lord Christ, the Saviour. It advises us that we MUST listen to and learn to obey God ONLY -- Who is NOT a human, nor can ever be a human, nor the son of a human (Num. 23:19; John 4:24) -- to draw closer to Him so that He can tell us how to do His Will in every moment and with every decision of our Life.

What is wrong with any of that? How is any of that not true?

You are attempting to argue that good is somehow evil and evil is somehow good, and it will NEVER work.

Now please answer the very simple question that was asked of you, or admit your error, so that we can conduct a proper comparison of The Way home or face The Fire by JAH with the rest of Scripture, instead of comparing it with your ERRONEOUS view of what it says in Scripture.

Where did Christ-Jesus EVER claim to be God in the Bible please? Wouldn't we need to have very clear examples of that BEFORE we start comparing it with another text, particularly one that is prophesied in Scripture to be delivered to us during the end-times (Rev. 10:6-10)?

Why all the hatred please? What are you so afraid of? That someone might actually develop a closer, personal relationship with our heavenly Father, Who IS God? Wouldn't that be something that would benefit everyone on Earth, regardless of what their previous religious superstitions may have been?

What makes you say that please? It would be nice if everyone simply read what it says in Chapter 3 of The Way home or face The Fire by JAH for themselves, rather than from someone who is desperately trying to sell their personal opinion on what it says and means.

You clearly don't want to have a discussion about any of it. Your(?) mind has already been made up and you seem to be in full attack mode, and just want to impress upon others YOUR personal views while ignoring what God has to say on the matter. Does that sound very logical or nice?

My hope is that everyone reads every word of what it says in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH and asks God for HIS Guidance on its meaning and how to personally apply it in their lives.

It would be lovely if we could all start to work together to build Father's Kingdom here on Earth, which will only happen once everyone realizes that God knows better than any and all of us, and that we should be listening to and obeying Him in every moment of every day.
I have no interest in participating in your side-tracking "argument clinic".

I will keep on topic, even if you are desperate to distract.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Rather like the modern question “what is a woman??”, a key question to interrupt this thread with would be “what is a Christian”.

@Daze claims 40,000 denominations. In one sense it doesn’t really matter if 4 million denominations exist if people identifying as Christians any more than the claim that there are 70+ genders. What someone believes doesn’t make it reality. Even Mr Hill claims to represent true Christianity, after all…

I think the below is a pretty good summary of what a Christian is.

What is a Christian?

A dictionary definition of a Christian would be something similar to “a person professing belief in Jesus as the Christ or in the religion based on the teachings of Jesus.” While this is a good starting point, like many dictionary definitions, it falls somewhat short of really communicating the biblical truth of what it means to be a Christian. The word “Christian” is used three times in the New Testament (Acts 11:26; 26:28; 1 Peter 4:16). Followers of Jesus Christ were first called “Christians” in Antioch (Acts 11:26) because their behavior, activity, and speech were like Christ. The word “Christian” literally means, “belonging to the party of Christ” or a “follower of Christ.”

Unfortunately over time, the word “Christian” has lost a great deal of its significance and is often used of someone who is religious or has high moral values but who may or may not be a true follower of Jesus Christ. Many people who do not believe and trust in Jesus Christ consider themselves Christians simply because they go to church or they live in a “Christian” nation. But going to church, serving those less fortunate than you, or being a good person does not make you a Christian. Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile. Being a member of a church, attending services regularly, and giving to the work of the church does not make you a Christian.

The Bible teaches that the good works we do cannot make us acceptable to God. Titus 3:5 says, “He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.” So, a Christian is someone who has been born again by God (John 3:3; John 3:7; 1 Peter 1:23) and has put faith and trust in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8 tells us that it is “…by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.”

A true Christian is a person who has put faith and trust in the person and work of Jesus Christ, including His death on the cross as payment for sins and His resurrection on the third day. John 1:12 tells us, “Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.” The mark of a true Christian is love for others and obedience to God’s Word (1 John 2:4, 10). A true Christian is indeed a child of God, a part of God’s true family, and one who has been given new life in Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
To @A Freeman ‘s wider claim about the compatibility of Islamic and Christian belief, it should be obvious to readers that @Daze is a Muslim (and presents a representative Islamic viewpoint) and I am a Christian and try to present a Christian perspective. The difference in outlook and incompatibility of ideas revealed in discussion should indicate to you that these faiths are like oil and water in many ways. That shouldn’t come as a surprise though…

Matthew 10

The Sword of the Gospel

(Luke 12:49-53)

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall bethey of his own household.

Daze

Superstar
@Daze claims 40,000 denominations.
Actually i googled it. So its not my claim.

1684313612364.png

Let me know if you'd like more sources. We both know there's more then one :).

Far as the rest of your post goes, it really comes down to whose holy ghost is the loudest. ...If you wanna be honest.

No doubt you are firm in your beliefs. But so is that Christian in the 39,456th sect. Lets not forget how adamant that Christian is in the 24,784th sect.. and so on.

Its kinda funny how you attempt to define Christian's when there are literally 39,999 "Christians" who would disagree with you.
The irony is we are literally in a thread where a Christian is debating a Christian. I hope that's not lost on you?

Hey Red? Wanna know something Amazing? Did you know we could fill a stadium with 40,000 Christians and every one of then can have different beliefs? Crazy right?

:p... ya, ok I am kinda trolling you here. But you got this nack for trying to demonize me in a sneaky way like....

1684313984977.png

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I have no interest in participating in your side-tracking "argument clinic".

I will keep on topic, even if you are desperate to distract.
So you can make any false claim you wish, e.g. that the Jesus described in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH is not the same as the Jesus described in the Bible, and everything you say should be taken at face value, even when you are specifically asked where Jesus allegedly claimed to be God?

It sounds as if you are desperate to hide from everyone that you don't know what you're talking about, or that you are again lying.

Please provide us with just one verse where Jesus claimed to be God, to prove that you are not lying when you say that the Jesus described in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH is somehow different than the one described in the Bible.

Thank-you.

JoChris

Superstar
Perhaps revealing all the blatant Gnosticism in JAHtruth is what is making @A Freeman agitated?

Here is where the mask really slipped.

3:97 Each time that a human-animal-body, that you have been using, dies, you are unlocked from it and taken onto the ASTRAL PLAIN (Paradise) (which is here, but in another dimension, that cannot be seen with human-eyes),

Wikipedia
The astral plane, also called the astral realm or the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical, medieval, oriental, and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[1] It is the world of the celestial spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and is generally believed to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.[2] In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularised by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism.

where you are asked, what you have learned, and you have your now past human-lifetime, that you have just lived, shown to you, and you are told (paradise - “para dice” – in order to be told) what you have done right, and what you have done wrong. That life is then summarized, and the evil; that you have learned in that lifetime; is erased from your memory, along with which human you were, but the good you have learned is retained. You are then sent back, onto this material plain, and locked-inside another body, to learn some more. The kind of body and surroundings will vary, depending on whether you are to be punished and taught humility, or whether you are to be rewarded.

Reincarnation
, also known as rebirth, transmigration, or metempsychosis (Greek) is the philosophical or religious concept that the non-physical essence of a living being begins a new life in a different physical form or body after biological death.[1][2] In most beliefs involving reincarnation, the soul is seen as immortal and the only thing that becomes perishable is the body. Upon death, the soul becomes transmigrated into a new infant or animal to live again. The term transmigration means passing of soul from one body to another after death.

Reincarnation (Punarjanma) is a central tenet of the Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism; as well as certain Paganist religious groups, although there are Hindu and Buddhist groups who do not believe in reincarnation, instead believing in an afterlife.[2][3][4][5] In various forms, it occurs as an esoteric belief in many streams of Judaism in different aspects, in some beliefs of the Indigenous peoples of the Americas,[6] and some Indigenous Australians (though most believe in an afterlife or spirit world).[7] A belief in rebirth/metempsychosis was held by Greek historical figures, such as Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato, as well as in various modern religions.[8]

---
Are you going to try to defend reincarnation for us now @A Freeman?

A Freeman

Superstar
To @A Freeman ‘s wider claim about the compatibility of Islamic and Christian belief, it should be obvious to readers that @Daze is a Muslim (and presents a representative Islamic viewpoint) and I am a Christian and try to present a Christian perspective. The difference in outlook and incompatibility of ideas revealed in discussion should indicate to you that these faiths are like oil and water in many ways. That shouldn’t come as a surprise though…

Matthew 10

The Sword of the Gospel

(Luke 12:49-53)

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall bethey of his own household.
No claim has ever personally been made that the organized religions that call themselves "Christianity" and "Islam" are in any way compatible. The only thing that they both have in common is that they use and abuse God's Name and His Word, found in the Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament and the Koran/Quran, to carry on their own religious traditions and superstitions.

What you have cited from Matthew 10:34-36 is exactly what Prince Michael/Christ/JAH is doing right now, through His little book entitled The Way home or face The Fire by JAH.

What sets a man at variance with their human family is being born again from above (of God) as their true, spiritual self (the spiritual-Being/Soul instead of the human flesh).

If/when you wish to attack the view of others, it's always a good idea to be as accurate and honest as possible, rather than misquoting and misrepresenting what they actually have said (which is a strawman argument).

Peace be upon you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Perhaps revealing all the blatant Gnosticism in JAHtruth is what is making @A Freeman agitated?

Here is where the mask really slipped.

3:97 Each time that a human-animal-body, that you have been using, dies, you are unlocked from it and taken onto the ASTRAL PLAIN (Paradise) (which is here, but in another dimension, that cannot be seen with human-eyes),

Wikipedia
The astral plane, also called the astral realm or the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical, medieval, oriental, and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.[1] It is the world of the celestial spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and is generally believed to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.[2] In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularised by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism.

where you are asked, what you have learned, and you have your now past human-lifetime, that you have just lived, shown to you, and you are told (paradise - “para dice” – in order to be told) what you have done right, and what you have done wrong. That life is then summarized, and the evil; that you have learned in that lifetime; is erased from your memory, along with which human you were, but the good you have learned is retained. You are then sent back, onto this material plain, and locked-inside another body, to learn some more. The kind of body and surroundings will vary, depending on whether you are to be punished and taught humility, or whether you are to be rewarded.

Reincarnation
, also known as rebirth, transmigration, or metempsychosis (Greek) is the philosophical or religious concept that the non-physical essence of a living being begins a new life in a different physical form or body after biological death.[1][2] In most beliefs involving reincarnation, the soul is seen as immortal and the only thing that becomes perishable is the body. Upon death, the soul becomes transmigrated into a new infant or animal to live again. The term transmigration means passing of soul from one body to another after death.

Reincarnation (Punarjanma) is a central tenet of the Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism; as well as certain Paganist religious groups, although there are Hindu and Buddhist groups who do not believe in reincarnation, instead believing in an afterlife.[2][3][4][5] In various forms, it occurs as an esoteric belief in many streams of Judaism in different aspects, in some beliefs of the Indigenous peoples of the Americas,[6] and some Indigenous Australians (though most believe in an afterlife or spirit world).[7] A belief in rebirth/metempsychosis was held by Greek historical figures, such as Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato, as well as in various modern religions.[8]

---
Are you going to try to defend reincarnation for us now @A Freeman?
Are you going to answer the one question asked of you, about who the REAL Jesus is please? It's obviously NOT a distraction tactic as you have FALSELY claimed. Please show us all where Jesus claimed to be God, if you can. Or admit that you have erred, not knowing Scripture.

An entire, in-depth article has already been personally written on reincarnation. Please find it at the link below:-

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact/

Anyone who has actually read and studied Scripture should immediately recognize that heaven and "paradise" are two distinctly different places.

So again, The Way home or face The Fire by JAH has it correct, and is in perfect agreement with Scripture, and those who attack it have it wrong, erring because they do not know Scripture.

JoChris

Superstar
Are you going to answer the one question asked of you, about who the REAL Jesus is please? It's obviously NOT a distraction tactic as you have FALSELY claimed. Please show us all where Jesus claimed to be God, if you can. Or admit that you have erred, not knowing Scripture.

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact/

Anyone who has actually read and studied Scripture should immediately recognize that heaven and "paradise" are two distinctly different places.

So again, The Way home or face The Fire by JAH has it correct, and is in perfect agreement with Scripture, and those who attack it have it wrong, erring because they do not know Scripture.
Why are you giving links from your own website/s instead of defending JAHtruth's religious book "The way home or catch the fire"?

Are Anthony John Hill's words inspired or not?

JoChris

Superstar

What does the Bible say about reincarnation? The idea of reincarnation is never mentioned in the Bible, however, scripture does talk of being "born again" as a child of God through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Bible does not mention people having a second chance or coming back as someone or something different. God is very specific in His word that our body is mortal and our spirit will have eternal life either in heaven or hell.

Here is a great video from an ex-New ager:

She gave a lot of reference links too.