Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, when they are invited they are legal. When they sneak in, they are illegal. That’s the point. Braceros, aka “day laborers” were not heroes. They were day laborers. You need to get a better hold on words and what they mean. Also, God has gone on the record many times as being against lawlessness and deception. Those traits seem to describe you perfectly.
Braceros were instrumental in the US (and therefore Allied) victory efforts during WW2. Thats heroic stuff. To be honest, they weren't actually considered "day laborers" so perhaps its your compromised intellectual state which has led you to post such convenient inaccuracies. Trying to hide behind God while accusing me of promoting "lawlessness and deception"? What does your God say about bearing false witness?

Awoken2

Superstar
Braceros were instrumental in the US (and therefore Allied) victory efforts during WW2. Thats heroic stuff. To be honest, they weren't actually considered "day laborers" so perhaps its your compromised intellectual state which has led you to post such convenient inaccuracies. Trying to hide behind God while accusing me of promoting "lawlessness and deception"? What does your God say about bearing false witness?
I think he may be under the impression the masons done all there own brick work! What ya reckon?

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Lmao Bracero literally means “manual laborer”. Hiding behind God?? You claimed He was on your side, and He obviously isn’t. False witness? You've already been proven to be a liar with your false statements about the term “illegal immigrants”. You’re claiming illegal immigration is not an exercise in lawlessness, which is clearly another lie. The Bible has some advice for you:

Prov 17:28
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

In case you don’t understand, it means stop talking. You’re proving yourself to be a fool.

Tidal

Star
..you dont seem to even possess a basic, factually-compromised public school account of America's history lol

Mate, we English INVENTED America, and if it wasn't for us going over there and civilising it, the yanks would still be living in wigwams, scalping each other and attacking wagon trains, huh you try to be nice.. :p

Below: A great moment in history, the pilgrims land in the New World!-

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lmao Bracero literally means “manual laborer”. Hiding behind God?? You claimed He was on your side, and He obviously isn’t. False witness? You've already been proven to be a liar with your false statements about the term “illegal immigrants”. You’re claiming illegal immigration is not an exercise in lawlessness, which is clearly another lie. The Bible has some advice for you:

Prov 17:28
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

In case you don’t understand, it means stop talking. You’re proving yourself to be a fool.
Manual laborer and day laborer are two completely different distinctions and the law itself addressed this. You didnt really bother to read up on it and instead, just scanned the wiki article about it, didnt you? And because of that, you sit here looking like a loudmouth blowhard... deservedly so. Where did I claim God is on my "side"?

SnowFall

Veteran
Manual laborer and day laborer are two completely different distinctions and the law itself addressed this. You didnt really bother to read up on it and instead, just scanned the wiki article about it, didnt you? And because of that, you sit here looking like a loudmouth blowhard... deservedly so. Where did I claim God is on my "side"?
Oh tempy is trying hard today lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Mate, we English INVENTED America, and if it wasn't for us going over there and civilising it, the yanks would still be living in wigwams, scalping each other and attacking wagon trains, huh you try to be nice.. :p

Below: A great moment in history, the pilgrims land in the New World!-

No, you English INVADED someone elses land. I know your centuries of inbred leaders and criminal "lawmakers" have seriously eroded the moral capacity over there, but you are just pitiful here.

"if it wasn't for us going over there and civilising it, the yanks would still be living in wigwams, scalping each other and attacking wagon trains" This is the second time you have mentioned Natives attacking wagon trains if the settlers didnt arrive, but if they didnt arrive there would have been no wagon trains to attack. And the "yanks" were the English who came over, not the Natives. You are a spectacularly stupid individual... so I guess you fit in well with certain elements on this site lol
Btw, heres some of those wigwams you mentioned... sure beat living that European, Black Plague-inducing guardeeloo lifestyle eh?

Attachments

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Lol!!!! So is manual laborer the heroic version of day laborer??

And here’s your claim to righteousness:

“And on the day of judgment, God almighty will sort out the true intentions of the oppressors.“

Please just stop. You should delete this whole thread and then your profile.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol!!!! So is manual laborer the heroic version of day laborer??

And here’s your claim to righteousness:

“And on the day of judgment, God almighty will sort out the true intentions of the oppressors.“

Please just stop. You should delete this whole thread and then your profile.
Please try to read slowly so this wont have to be repeated.
DAY LABORER refers to individuals who work daily labor and expect no employment outside of those opportunities... they have entire industries related to this specific type of labor. You can see the offices for this in almost every decent sized city or the guys hanging around Lowe's & etc. looking for day labor.
MANUAL LABORER refers to exactly that, people doing extended manual labor. This can be accomplished through contract or regular payment. These definitions have been addressed by the Bracero act and other legislation.

But myself and the others speaking in defense of these vulnerable people are the oppressors eh? You are both morally and intellectually deficient to the degree that I wont require any further interaction with you.

Tidal

Star
There is a wealth of info on Trump's horror-show in realtion to minors here. My post from a few days ago addressed his recieving and promoting a covid "treatment" which originates from aborted fetus cells, calling it a gift from his "God" and convincing his blind followers to accept this. Do you have any info on that situation?

As long as vaccination is voluntary I've got no beef with it, but personally hell will freeze before i let anybody pump muck into my arm.
PS- the Cov virus had a go at me earlier this year but i just rode out the fever, so perhaps i'm immune now and don't need no steenkin vaccine anyway..:)

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Please try to read slowly so this wont have to be repeated.
DAY LABORER refers to individuals who work daily labor and expect no employment outside of those opportunities... they have entire industries related to this specific type of labor. You can see the offices for this in almost every decent sized city or the guys hanging around Lowe's & etc. looking for day labor.
MANUAL LABORER refers to exactly that, people doing extended manual labor. This can be accomplished through contract or regular payment. These definitions have been addressed by the Bracero act and other legislation.

But myself and the others speaking in defense of these vulnerable people are the oppressors eh? You are both morally and intellectually deficient to the degree that I wont require any further interaction with you.
Grasping at straws huh? Every other point you’ve made has been proven false so this is what your argument has been reduced to - semantics. The sign of true defeat. Great job!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Grasping at straws huh? Every other point you’ve made has been proven false so this is what your argument has been reduced to - semantics. The sign of true defeat. Great job!
Look, these were your own definitions... I understand its embarrassing when you dont understand them and dont read source material to have any sort of legit standing for your communication, but thats all on you... not me or anyone else.

Tidal

Star
No, you English INVADED someone elses land.

Red Indian "culture" was stagnant for thousands of years, so the pilgrims (and later great American pioneers like Gary Cooper) had to kickstart the civilising process..

SEMINOLE CHIEF- "Go home white man!"
COOPER- "No way chiefy, you and your chums have had Florida for centuries and haven't built a single golf course or theme park in all that time, so now we're taking it off you!"