Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
But why didn’t Europeans stay in their countries then? :)
This aint the thread for that convo. Their threads died off on that subject so they are trying to provoke dialog about their fave topic (that they never do anything except armchair QB about lol) in others threads. Please help us stick to the topic here though.

illuminatimess

Veteran
This aint the thread for that convo. Their threads died off on that subject so they are trying to provoke dialog about their fave topic (that they never do anything except armchair QB about lol) in others threads. Please help us stick to the topic here though.
Yes, right. But it’s hard to stay on focus when these dumb a**es throw their bs here

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes, right. But it’s hard to stay on focus when these dumb a**es throw their bs here
They know what they are doing. But I think the majority of people who come to this site, members and non, are looking for real communication about these serious issues and dont even really comment on the forums even though they read and learn things here. So we can just keep trying to post quality stuff intead of their ish :) They can go start their own threads!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Boy! Your rudimentary understanding of history is remarkable. To be the age you are and post the drivel that you do, is astounding! I suppose you think a smiley face or stick the tongue out emoji is going to disguise it?

Needless to say (or maybe I do because you don't seem too swift), your myopic view of the world and history is just that. If your blatant racism and hatred towards others that are different from you wasn't so prevalent on here, I'd almost feel sorry for you.

Sincere apologies for derailing your thread, Tempest. Seeing these simpleton posts are getting quite annoying on here.
Nah, you handled it with more eloquence than I did!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Red Indian "culture" was stagnant for thousands of years, so the pilgrims (and later great American pioneers like Gary Cooper) had to kickstart the civilising process..

SEMINOLE CHIEF- "Go home white man!"
COOPER- "No way chiefy, you and your chums have had Florida for centuries and haven't built a single golf course or theme park in all that time, so now we're taking it off you!"

This idiot... he picks the one tribe that not only allowed white people in, they never surrendered. The Seminoles beat the US military.

Such ignorant people, so hate filled. This is European "thanksgiving" for the natives. The Natives who ensured the Europeans survival in a land they arrived in uninvited, as they fled persecution. These people are so stupid they dont even consider that the image and text copied and pasted here is actually clowning European arrival here. For real, l can try to find relvance in this post by addressing the holocaust Indigenous children suffered at the hands of Europeans but this is not relevant to the topic. No more derailing, just stick to the stated issue or make your own topic threads.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m someone that calls people out when they make things up with no basis of fact. I’ve proven tempest to be guilty of exactly that. And you seem to be his cheerleader. You must be proud.
You showed up in a thread concerning the dangers children face at the hands of Trump's regime and instead of contributing something relevant, respectfully stating your case to the contrary or just leaving it alone, you are attempting to derail the thread.

VC site viewers... we have all seen this play out over and over again, on the same themed threads... no doubt there is personal animosty hosted by the derailer crowd but lets ask ourselves this... the terms "troll" "sock puppet" "bot" shill" and etc. get thrown around pretty loosely, often used as a deflection tactic by these very same problematic posters Im addressing... so if we know there are paid accounts, disinfo agents and other bad actors here, doesnt it stand to reason that people so bold as to continuoulsy derail thread after thread regarding children and child abuse might be pushing a certain, anti-child agenda? I have kept quiet on this for a while, but a clear pattern emerges... Often when serious therads investigating child abuse and other related issues get going, the same crowd usualy reappears to derail that conversation. I cant exactly call it, but I have been posting here for a few years now and the pattern existed before as well. Anyone else got an explanation? Perhaps this topic deserves a thread of its own...

meximonk

Star
But why didn’t Europeans stay in their countries then? :)
Newsflash for you: Not all of us showing you your own ignorance are European. I'm Mexican. We kicked the Europeans out, remember? But we still don't want your moon-god either. We have progressed. Your have stagnated. We have problems, we admit it. You have a plethora, but yet think you are better.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Newsflash for you: Not all of us showing you your own ignorance are European. I'm Mexican. We kicked the Europeans out, remember? But we still don't want your moon-god either. We have progressed. Your have stagnated. We have problems, we admit it. You have a plethora, but yet think you are better.
This idiot it trying to derail the topic so bad...

But we still don't want your moon-god either
You're way off the mark with that one.

And of His signs are the night and the daytime, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate yourselves to the sun, nor to the moon; and prostrate yourselves to Allah, Who created them, in case Him (alone) you do worship.
Quran Fussilat ['Explained in Detail'] 41:37

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
You are derailing the topic of children in threat because you enjoy the notion of them being in threat..

Hahaha you're a funny guy..:)
I once got an infant school closed down because one of the male teachers was messing with kids, and another time i called the cops on a bloke who threw his son out of the house on a cold frosty night..
Oh, and half the teachers at my own old school were peedos but we couldn't complain to the headmaster because he was their ringleader!.
PS- I was even jailed for 3 months on a vigilante rap in 2002 for going up against a black drug gang that was selling dope to kids at the school across the road, huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
And lest you forget again, I speak, read and write Biblical Hebrew and I'm not too shabby with Arabic either.

meximonk

Star
Because in them days all the greedy European politicians were scrambling to get their hands on the diamonds and gold and minerals that were up for grabs..:)
That's part of it, but the population of Europe was growing as well. They needed room (not always literally). Expanding civilizations are succeful ones, relatively speaking.