Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This thread and the OP are complete and utter propaganda bullshit.
Your modern King Cyrus just called his new vaccine a "gift from God" right? Its made out aborted fetus' and rodent DNA among other things eh? This is correct is it not? If so, what definition of "God" do you suppose your leader serves? Your hero just allowed the DNA of aborted human babies to be injected into him. Will you follow suit when he demads you do the same? My guess is that based on the lack of character you display on these boards, you are right in line to sell your soul.....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
When lying for Trump can dumb down a magazine literally titled "Science" to the point of contradicting itself from one sentence to the next smh...
Q: Did Trump get aborted fetus tissue injected directly into his body as part of his covid treatment?
A: No. The substance injected into Trump "only" comes from "a long-lived line of cells established from the kidneys of a fetus electively aborted in the Netherlands around 1972" so the MAGA crowd can feel free to continue exalting their modern King Cyrus(tm) after all...

Your modern King Cyrus just called his new vaccine a "gift from God" right? Its made out aborted fetus' and rodent DNA among other things eh? This is correct is it not? If so, what definition of "God" do you suppose your leader serves? Your hero just allowed the DNA of aborted human babies to be injected into him. Will you follow suit when he demads you do the same? My guess is that based on the lack of character you display on these boards, you are right in line to sell your soul.....
It’s not a vaccine he received but antibody therapy - just clarifying

meximonk

Star
Who knows if Captain Orange received anything. Don't confuse the puppets with reality.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who knows if Captain Orange received anything. Don't confuse the puppets with reality.
Who cares what he received? The more concerning fact is that he praised his God for this and his supposed "stand-for-the-kids" true believers will now be that much more likely to accept and promote it.

meximonk

Star
...Like I've been warning people about since O'bummer was still in Office; Trump isn't who the Trump Tards think he is any more than the O'bummer worshippers think he is.

FYI - note on the 2nd vid who Trump says his religious mentor was, look that guy up.

meximonk

Star
Need I spell it out for you?
He says one thing, then he says the other.
It's been clear for those with eyes to see that like all puppets in that office, he's not who they thought or were told he was.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Need I spell it out for you?
He says one thing, then he says the other.
It's been clear for those with eyes to see that like all puppets in that office, he's not who they thought or were told he was.
This thread pretty much exposes the reality of Trump. It isnt difficult to see through his veneer if people want to. I admit I thought the aborted fetus/stem cell microchipped syringe might be enough to wake up his sheeple... but they stay sleeping.

meximonk

Star
...and, if you want to talk about what the migrants think, ask me, I LIVE HERE.

mexico-flag.gif

We come in contact with them daily.

meximonk

Star
This thread pretty much exposes the reality of Trump. It isnt difficult to see through his veneer if people want to. I admit I thought the aborted fetus/stem cell microchipped syringe might be enough to wake up his sheeple... but they stay sleeping.
Dude, these people worship him, just like O'bummers disciples worshipped him. You can't fix stupid. If they haven't woken up after what's been done with this so-called Pandemic, they won't at all.