BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
um so I just saw this video... what are your thoughts? I hope I'm not derailing the thread or anything but I've seen this video for like 2 days and it still isn't even trending, no one is talking about it at all. Do you think they put this out on purpose or is it an accident? because if it was on purpose, wouldnt it have been trending as soon as it came out? Also, if someone here with a vpn could post this, and it went viral, don't you think many people would leave the fandom? Also this is supposed to be "are em" in the video (idk if you still sensor their names lol) http://instagr.am/p/CS7zgcnsbRe/
are you sure this is real? in some parts of the video you can see those korean letters appear (like it happens in variety shows) so it doesn't look like a private video, more like a TV show, or something edited

are you sure this is real? in some parts of the video you can see those korean letters appear (like it happens in variety shows) so it doesn't look like a private video, more like a TV show, or something edited
A sasaeng wants to out him, or it's fanfiction?

mileyR

Established
It seems sooooo random and out of place ??? Megan is vulgar who is the target audience for this ?? She is probably gonna say “swallow me like butter when you slide in it it’s butter aaah ” or something??.. and their young audience?? Lol we will see… I know Megan has Grammys so maybe they know what they are doing …
btw they are doing a song with Megan thee stallion not a new song but just another remix for Butler :eek:
as usual they only care about milking the fans with the no end remixes

It seems sooooo random and out of place ??? Megan is vulgar who is the target audience for this ?? She is probably gonna say “swallow me like butter when you slide in it it’s butter aaah ” or something??.. and their young audience?? Lol we will see… I know Megan has Grammys so maybe they know what they are doing …
She doesn't need any suggestions haha.

um so I just saw this video... what are your thoughts? I hope I'm not derailing the thread or anything but I've seen this video for like 2 days and it still isn't even trending, no one is talking about it at all. Do you think they put this out on purpose or is it an accident? because if it was on purpose, wouldnt it have been trending as soon as it came out? Also, if someone here with a vpn could post this, and it went viral, don't you think many people would leave the fandom? Also this is supposed to be "are em" in the video (idk if you still sensor their names lol) http://instagr.am/p/CS7zgcnsbRe/
It is not him I think

tzolld

Established
uugggh jeez, i am not a fan of meg stallion.
Really weird pick for a collab !

platinum

Established
Its a rm lookalike, there many of these kind of videos everywhere but its not really them.

swayy000

Star
Do you think they were molested as trainees or still are harmed?
wow so i saw this article, before they went to America (LA) as a group in 2018 to practice dance before their debut year in 2019, YJ and TH have been in america before to practice dance and it was when TH was in 8th grade and YJ was in 10th grade.... so they were underage and in another country, and i dont think their parents were present... and i think you were talking about this but i cant remember in what thread, but didn't the same thing happen to jayk? that he has also been to america before to also practice dance? cause I remembered they also mentioned it in AHL. and i think you said something about who knows what happened to him on that trip because his parents weren't present and he was also a minor... :confused:

Bernidel

Rookie
They probably are married or in serious relationships. Did you see the video where Tae said he wants to see their kids? They were shocked. I think a few of them have children or have serious relationships.
Sure a lot of these idols or any of your favourite's hide there relationships from there fans! I'm showing my age here but all the boybands from the late 80's and 90's gave that impression that they were single only to mention later that they were in relationships so b+s are no different to any other bands groups or singers and yes V did say that and the camera went straight to RM? so its possible

wow so i saw this article, before they went to America (LA) as a group in 2018 to practice dance before their debut year in 2019, YJ and TH have been in america before to practice dance and it was when TH was in 8th grade and YJ was in 10th grade.... so they were underage and in another country, and i dont think their parents were present... and i think you were talking about this but i cant remember in what thread, but didn't the same thing happen to jayk? that he has also been to america before to also practice dance? cause I remembered they also mentioned it in AHL. and i think you said something about who knows what happened to him on that trip because his parents weren't present and he was also a minor... :confused:
Wow, I mentioned JK going before, but didn't know they went too. Something happens to them, when they get to America. They're all messed up. Btees can do a better job hiding emotional pain, but it's sad how much t*t has changed for the worse. The weight loss and mental health issues at 2 years past debut. They are still new to the industry.

Berrywon88

Star
I laughed...this is something she would say. All of her songs lyrics are p*rnograpic and her music videos are just shaking of butts. Definitely not for children, which seem to be b*s core fanbase now. It would be hilarious to hear this remix if she is forced to tone down her raunchy raps for sesame street ones haha!

platinum

Established
Cardi b already collaborated with blackpink for a b-side, she did have to tone down her language too. If bts collabs with megan then we can see where kpop is heading...