BTS discussion thread

Wow....This could be some sort of predictive programming. Before the illuminati do something they show subliminal messages of that so the world can prepare for the thing to happen subconsciously. For example prior to 9/11 they had many signs showing the twin towers collapsing for example here:

78A2910A-BAB0-4D15-9F0E-7ECF9DE860F3.jpeg
so before 9/11 happened they already got people to see this and get used to the reality. They’d already planned this attack so it wasn’t anything new. Now by them doing this with Jin and V and jk with the car crash I am wondering if this is also predictive programming. If fans are subconsciously seeing Jin missing it would be easier to accept if he is a sacrificed. Same with JK and his car crash - if this happens again fans will have a better chance of accepting this It makes the idea of one of the members being sacrificed more believable it’s truly scary

Also guys, what do you think of the fact that BTS could be transgender. I was reading the other thread about this and I am doubting this but idk, do you think they are because I don’t know what to think then

Last edited:
I saw a video talking about BTS being transgender a few days ago, I don't really know, they are male in baby pictures, in addition to male body structure and other factors.
I doubt Jimin, because his name is female, his voice and his body structure too, but I remember 2014 where he struggled to have a spotted body and his body was undoubtedly male, idkView attachment 40333View attachment 40334
Jimin is a gender neutral name

Plz dont call someone trangender without any evidence.how can someone so easily say this. Think if someone calls us transgender what would we think. These celebrities go into depression bcz of such comments. Im not hating anyone. But be logical. Moreover they have male voices.
Ahh.. no no one was trying to defame any of the members here. I don’t think they are transgender either but I heard a lot about how the illuminati like to reverse their babies genders because it goes with their religion. Because BTS are part of Satanism I asked what others thought of this theory as it is only a theory. A lot of transgenders who changed their gender young are able to block hormones and with practice can create convincing voices of their new gender so it is possible! The satanist elite are sick and so it is a possibility a lot of Kpop artists especially those who were moonchildren are transgender

Ikr I CACKLED at purple you witch lmao it's perfect

Yeahh but I guess it's cus we think jn's time here is limited so we're sort of cutting him some slack...

Btw I've got a question. Is it only the singers themselves that are sacrificed? What about the managers, the ones that are involved in the cult themselves? Like is there no chance that Hitboy will get sacrificed?
Old post but I think sometimes behind the scenes managers and producers are killed too. I don’t know if this is a sacrifice but a producer
For a show here in the uk called Capital FM passed away suddenly and the weirdest thing is he was 27... he didn’t have no underlying health problems I don’t think and the host roman kemp said it was a sudden death. Capital FM is one of the most popular radio shows here and has a lot of celebrities who this producer would always greet them first. Idk If this is a coincidence but it’s so weird really

Have you guys heard of Kim... she is an mk ultra slave and honestly it was heartbreaking watching this video. Her alter Ria has painted such horrific paintings of being a child sex slave and Kim isn’t able to remember any of this trauma. Looking at those painting was so traumatising and I can’t imagine what she had to go through. I started to cry when she said she couldn’t remember giving birth to her daughter but that she’s still her mother - this shouldn’t happen to no human I’m actually so angry and frustrated that people go through this

back to BTS, their trauma must be a lot too. I think their demonic alter is always on especially on performances as they look so creepy. And when they’re in America their sex slave alters. @reign did a brilliant video on her YouTube channel talking about how Jonghyun was sacrificed. His handler was likely to have swapped Jonghyun’s alter to make him kill himself and then even though he wasn’t dead in the ambulance a drug was injected. I can’t wrap my head around this seriously it makes me so so so angry.

In Shadow, Suga talks to his alter as there are two Yoongis in that mv. The Yoongi that is scared and wants to run away and the Yoongi who knows that everything will end but enjoys the riches of life. Also the mirrors that break at the start of the mv is another reference to mk ultra. Seriously all of this is so crazy it’s hard to comprehend. Imagine if they were actually moonchild. This abuse would have started since birth. This is why I still have little sympathy because to have mk ultra personas the person has to go through unimaginable trauma. This makes them disassociate. The worst thing is Bighit profit from showing this for example lie and mama short films clearly show mk rooms where they are programmed and seizures which could be a side effect. They profit off showing trauma and fans buy it as art and some deep storyline when this is most likely reflecting their lives.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Hey guys...long time no see..just wanted to say that I completely got i kpop in general and my life feels normal again. I feel that preventing myself from watching their videos played a role but prayer to God played the biggest role.

The obbssession with their lives is completely gone and instead now I'm fighting other battles.

I wanted to post this video to show you guys what this man said about an mkuktra victim and what their plan is. Its in the last page of the forum so hopefully you check it out.

Shuna

Star
[QUOTE = "GmAry, post: 343690, membro: 7616"]
eu não sei se é a pulseira vermelha da cabala ou alguma outra pulseira vermelha comum que ela está usandoView attachment 40389
As pessoas dizem o que você pensa?
[/CITAR]

I don't know exactly, but it seems. He wears it a lot, he wears a lot of rings too, I wonder if there's anything wrong.

View attachment 40390View attachment 40391View attachment 40392View attachment 40393View attachment 40394View attachment 40395View attachment 40396
The translator messed up the post lol
Quick note:
Among the Illuminati it's normal, some also wear leather bracelets (in the KPop, I don't remember having seen any). For the color of the ring, it would be a meaning of the rank. The red is higher than the black ring (which is supposed to be a protection ring), against evil spirits. The red stone is also linked to Osiris (I had planned to do a subject, on the accessories, but with all that he has to write...

Why would the males even want menstruation...is this some kind of finding a stupid way of being ungrateful to God..

Besides .. only women are that strong and capable of going through the hell and pain called menstruation ...:D.
Quick note:
Among the Illuminati it's normal, some also wear leather bracelets (in the KPop, I don't remember having seen any). For the color of the ring, it would be a meaning of the rank. The red is higher than the black ring (which is supposed to be a protection ring), against evil spirits. The red stone is also linked to Osiris (I had planned to do a subject, on the accessories, but with all that he has to write...
Is red a high rank then...

A lot of celebs wear a kaballah it is normal to wear it for them. I wonder why the other members don’t wear it though.
Also their teaser was on me recommended and dynamite is basically a boy in luv inspired 80s theme??? So generic honestly! I didn’t see any symbolism though

Shuna

Star

A lot of celebs wear a kaballah it is normal to wear it for them. I wonder why the other members don’t wear it though.
Also their teaser was on me recommended and dynamite is basically a boy in luv inspired 80s theme??? So generic honestly! I didn’t see any symbolism though
Good question and for the teaser I also didn't see any symbols.

Shuna

Star
I also didn't see any symbols. But I remember that I saw a channel where I said that pointing is a symbolism, I don’t think it is, I think it’s something that is part of the choreography, idk I don’t know your opinion about it.
Super interesting

I just thought, I'm in plain analysis on Jin's probable death. From the shots on this teaser Jimin, seems to shoot more than simply pointed out, unlike J-Hope, whose arm is retracted. And when Jin is alone, he pretends he's blowing the gun. Suga ends up clapping, clapping his hands twice. To forget that Jungkook gives his hand and as in the story, he is corrupt, and since RAP Monster represents Satan ... A and Suga wears two cabalistic bracelets.

In the end, he even has a lot of symbols. And if not, behind Jin, below the title Dynamite, he marked 'Burge ...', maybe Burger (given the meaning of food ...).

And the clip just made me think of the clip '1 of 1' of SHINee: By the way, when I saw the clip again, I just noticed, that it also shows quite often (at the beginning I associated it with a use row but in this case, I think the arm is fully extended):

they love the boys so much they joke about supporting their boys likely being part in the most evil, wicked, abusing occult??
Are they speaking English I didn’t understand anything apart from light it up like dynamite - honestly it’s so weird that after a bombing they have this song out like don’t they feel bad! Idk If they’re related to Lebanon but wth why would you be so insensitive to even release a song so direct . If anything it’s just better connecting you to this awful tragedy. Idk how any human can look at this knowing that the illuminati are evil and turn a blind eye

honestly fans basically would adore them even if they saw them sacrificing someone on broad daylight - it’s so scary that the fandom is basically a cult....how Can you even say that

V and Jimin have been reprogrammed this comeback???

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
I said the exact same thing to my mom. It's awfully odd that we've been having so many explosions/fires this month around the world, and they are releasing this song called "Dynamite"?? Shouldn't this raise concern to any human?
I mean...they're heathens so they're going to pleasure in these horrific events. It's either that or they're just in love with the fact this world is about to fall, and the antichrist will be revealed soon. Or both.

That's actually nothing new, every time something important and terrifying happens, you're going to see it in some song or another no matter the celebrity.

And this definitely won't arouse any suspicions with army. I'm starting to think the majority of them won't come out of their own cult. It'll only be a few hundreds or less. Everyone else is staying in, and nothing will make them question bts ever.

BlessingG18

Rookie

Right? Also, did you see j@emins pose during the chorus/dance ( whatever its called ) scene? It made me click of the video the moment I saw it ( turned my -45 degree mood to a full -360).
I said the exact same thing to my mom. It's awfully odd that we've been having so many explosions/fires this month around the world, and they are releasing this song called "Dynamite"?? Shouldn't this raise concern to any human?
By this point, ARMY's & BTS are anything/everything away from being a human ( human can't be used to describe them anymore. I doubt the fact that they (ARMY's) even know what's going around in the world. *Of course, they wouldn't, the only thing they know right now is their ''kings'' having a comeback in their Bangtantopian universe*

taepeach

Veteran
This singer, his name os c0n4n gr4y, I really liked his songs, but the day came when Taehyung recommended him and I was thoughtful about it. Today he posted a photo with a glove (feminization)with animal print (sex slave) and with a closed eye (Illuminati), he is probably from the elite too: / this is boring, he has a great voice and is not THAT famous.(Sorry for any english mistake)
in the picture, the two fingers together also represents the baphomet and i realized bts do it in the ending of boy with luv

taepeach

Veteran
Continuing with IU’s connection to JongHyun’s death…

03) Jong Hyun’s Death:

View attachment 40255

View attachment 40256

So she releases a song named ‘’First Winter’’.
JongHyun died on December.
December is winter in Korea.
Coincidence too much?

And btw, it also happens to be SUGA’s b-day. (WTF)

View attachment 40257

Guys, I don’t know what’s your thoughts but I personally find the whole thing with IU extremely suspicious and sketchy. Maybe I could be wrong but I did this analysis based on facts and how Illuminati works with numbers.

Any opinions, thoughts, critics would be appreciated. Bye for now...
this is messy and i wrote kind of fast, but if his death coorelates to bts and we include taehyung, taehyung's dog is named yeontan which means coal briquette/heater and j0nghyun died by carbon monoxide poisoning from a charcoal heater.
Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 11.05.51 PM.png
tae first revealed himself holding his dog in december 4 in jin's vlive and on THE DAY of j0nghuyn's death (12/18 in his timezone), he decided to publicly reveal his dog and its name.
Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 10.52.02 PM.png
and YALL he had 28 crossed out on his arm in his "lonely music video!! the korean age he died! He knew he was going to d*e or they clearly prepared for this! the bathtub can be symbolism for sacrifice or ritual and he ducks himself into the water in the end (I think it means falling into the sunken place? i dont remember i need to go back and find the symbolism), and literally throughout the video you see him more sad/afraid as he continues crossing out his age on his arm so its like he marked / was counting down the age he was going to be "suicided"....
Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 11.13.46 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 11.21.01 PM.png

Last edited: