BTS discussion thread

@Hon33
You’ve done nothing in this thread except trolling and writing bizarre nonsensical things that you pick up randomly from the Internet.

You seem to have the intellect of a child, not understanding a thing from what is being talked in here, you pick up one word, then you look up on the internet and bring something in totally irrelevant to this forum as well as erroneous information.

You heavily offended multiple members in here for no reason, on and on and you seem to be somehow mentally unclear.

Writing about me exposing a child’s identity??

Bringing up random names as some sort of what? Attack? Charlie Chaplin and whatever you picked up from Wikipedia ?

Everybody knows about Aretha.

So what?? I was comparing the music not when someone got pregnant.

I was referring to the quality of the art. Not who rapped who.

Back in the 50s there were rapist and good art.

Now we have rapist, pedophiles, gays and bad art.

I can’t explain a subject that is clearly over your mental state to you, like to a child.
—-
@TheNightDuck
On multiple occasions I have been polite and patient with you. I have taken the time and sum up things discussed in here. But I see that it was only to my detriment.

You seem to be mostly interested in defending and faning over Jimin because you don’t want anything negative attached to it/him.

Their relation and all the endless pedophiliac symbols THEY’ve included in the videos/photoshootings/lyrics, an endless data gathered so carefully by other members in here, has been detailed over pages and pages. This isn’t a “maybe”.

More important than Jimin or Taehyung’s pedophiliac signs or no signs are the endless hints that were exposed in this thread. For over 1200 pages.

Jimin and Taehyung have clearly traits of pedophiles. My opinion. Show the pictures and their multiple interactions with underage girls to any doc, he will tell you something about it.
Their behavior around children has been discussed in different other forums.
All of them have lived SURROUNDED by pedophiles and gays.
We even discussed in here the role of their parents in the Freemasonry because they allowed the surroundings and physical abuse, drag clothings, amongst others.
It’s all in this thread.

Michael Jackson was clearly a p***phile even though no clear proofs were ever found.

His/others infatuation with children is a first sign in a p***phile. Grown men loosing it over children.

Let me be wrong, I don’t hold the global answers nor the truth to anything.
I have professional background to sniff pedophiliac signs in at least the two members mentioned plus Jin.

Worse than that is everything that people have exposed in here about BTS/BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk p***phile agenda.

If you are really objectively interested on this subject, you can read the thread from the beginning.

But this is simply trolling what both of you are doing.

One goes all cuckoo's nest in here, sometimes is funny because clearly it’s a nutjob, you don’t like anything bad about Jimin, then you have people going crazy for criticism over Jungkook and Taehyung, it’s like the past 1300 pages have been for nothing.

Their videos,music, clothing, signs are heavily filled with gay pedophiliac Illuminati symbols.

This isn’t about different opinions. This is a fact. What they are promoting through the endless amount of means - either their questionable video game who has already been criticized about age inappropriate content, videos, music, clothes they are wearing, things they are promoting and recommending, books, toys, merchandise, publicity for Coca-Cola who is using death embryos in their beverage as an introduction to cannibalism.

All of that has been exposed in this thread. This isn’t about one picture, one member and fans feeling personally attacked.
The members have been exposed in this order: Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung/Jimin/Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok.

The company has been exposed.
Bang Si-Hyuk
His cousin
Netmarble
Their other managers
The other other managers
The one who blackmailed them
Their political affiliation
Etc
Etc

It’s 1300 pages.

Trying to reach a hand out and this is where it gets.
Im actually getting highly annoyed with u now. U need to get over yourself and get a life. When I came to this thread I was discussing what I had found out from my own knowledge and from reading the past pages of this thread, I have on countless occasions mentioned what I found bizarre about Jimin so get ur head out of your arse because u have made not so subtle jabs at me saying things like oh some people here are desperate to pin the esoteric on members they love. Like WHAT. U seem to be bitter at times and also immature yourself because if this is supposedly a thread for only noticing the satanic undertones in BTS then why the flip do u upload their every move on weverse and analysing who jk dates and whatever else irrelevant. Honestly I have no words for u except that at times u appear to be 13 and at other times u appear to be a resentful 45 yr old.

Last edited:

fallandblues

Rookie
if you guys don't believe what boti said, don't need to feel personally attacked, this is not about you. If you dont believe them as pedos then dont. Nobody is telling you to believe in everything, is up to you. It is weird a 25 years old, grown up dude holding hands with a kid? yep, again, dont need to feel personally attacked. Just. Move. On.

Nonononsense

Rookie
Meanwhile asian men:
View attachment 35930
View attachment 35931

The second one is Chinese. From the movie The Lover. I recommend it.

@AndrAt3A
posted a picture of their upcoming Japanese album, I’ve followed with a second one reminding me of a scene from Eyes Wide Shut.

I’ve noticed a shift in their approach towards photo shoots- their last one and this one are trying the “serious” look. Very different from the rest. Trying to fit in with their respective ages.
But the rest of their content is still children-orientated.

I doubt they can move away from that because even if their fans get older themselves, BigHit’s main source of revenue is merchandise which is very children orientated with all the toys and products.

Taehyung looks best compared with the rest, but it’s still this “cool/evil/damaged/tookool4school-look in their pictures.

In their younger years they had more pictures who looked natural. The very few out there..

Anyways, we got once more Illuminati symbols. Thank you...Satan?

I know this is a reply to me. I have to points that either one could be right:

1. These are actors no? Like idols, their job it to project a certain desired imgage - but for a different demographic. Basically older women and men who appreciate this look more. The fantasy actors sell is more geared to wards as-close-to-reality stories becuase that's the nature of the medium they work with - movies. Not to mention these are actors and movies targeted towards the western audience. I have seen them on English movie channels. They all fashion themselves for the public and it would be a little delusional to think regular men work out and shred their bodies to this extent if not for monetary gain and fame. The everyday man doesn't look like this unless it is for some purpose.

Using this as an example of real Asian men indicates an inability to tell reality from fiction and an attempt to pursue an alternate more convenient and apropriate fantasy :)

To put it in simple terms for your adult minds, I would rather not think teens would be fantasizing about such mature shredded rugged physiques that resemble their fathers rather than possible boyfriends lol.

Idols "flower boy" and "prince" image is targeted towards a different demographic and project a different fantasy - more fantasy like, vapid, and suits all the different wild senarios teenage imagination can conjure without any care for what is realistic or not.

2. They are older in age, well into their 40s. I think I have already mention Korean coming of age/ manhood is different than westerners. They are Chinese so perhaps it is different for them but I don't believe so. From what I have seen in real life, Chinese men also mature slower and later in age, tend to look like boys well into the 30. Asian don't raisin is not a lie.

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
@sadtruth I do believe in the g*y agenda in the west but I don't believe kpop has much to do with it - at least not yet. It is not marketed towards the west. It takes advantage of female's love of the "flower boys" or just pretty boys to the extreme. This flower boy stereotype appeals to females in Asia and the 3rd world because it implies a certain softness/gentleness that comes with being upper class, educated, emotionally understanding and almost "princely" - a contrast to the more roughened up everyday male. Also in Asia, high maintainance look and extravagant outfits and accessories are associated with wealth and class - a pillar of the fantasy kpop idols are selling. Just look at Indian and Chinese cultures - colourful silk and gold. The west might have gone through centuries of changes but the Asian cultures haven't they still retain much of their views and life style.

The g*y stuff "aka fanservice" enables the females to ignore the fact that these guys get with other women and therefore aren't possible boyfriends. It keeps the fantasy going without breaking the constituent idea that they could belong to these female fans. If the group members are imagined to be g*y together it means they are still capable of human emotions, caring and loving someone since they don't want to imagine them with women. In shipping one member would be feminised more and together with the basic sembelance of personalities they show - almost cartoonish at times - it becomes easy for females to draw on them qualities they want. Hence, one half of the ship/band member becomes a vessel for a feminised male alter ego of these fan girls.

The majority of the west, general public and mainstream don't like kpop for that reason. Doesn't matter what liberal leftest thinks - who are in my opinion are only a portion of Millennials and GenZ. The majority aren't leftist and even if they are, they don't see kpop in a good light - it is their fandom that is keeping the bad light at bay. It would make more sense for them to adorn a more masculine look to gain more popularity which they are trying to do while also keeping the flower boy look. Just compare their outfits in the US vs Asia. Always flashy and clourful in Asia but subdued and dark in the US - proving they want to appeal to the mass. But they aren't consistent and so it isn't working.
I completely agree with you about the boys playing gay for fans and why they do it. Asian culture is very different to western culture so they don't automatically assume it's gay. But I do believe they're pushing a gender fluid, bisexual/anything goes culture. There's a bigger picture when you look at all the small things. Some groups are more normal and you can tell they're genuinely friends messing around for fans...But some groups have members that are more serious with the romantic stuff. The shipping and gayness seems very real with them. They also make men dress and look feminine which is not normal. I made a post about it on the other thread because they're wearing actual women's clothing. We know kpop is not innocent, they're part of the same occult, so the way I see it is they're killing two birds with one stone.

Nonononsense

Rookie
if you guys don't believe what boti said, don't need to feel personally attacked, this is not about you. If you dont believe them as pedos then dont. Nobody is telling you to believe in everything, is up to you. It is weird a 25 years old, grown up dude holding hands with a kid? yep, again, dont need to feel personally attacked. Just. Move. On.
Where are you from? I ask this in genuine curiosity because the parts of the world where I have lives, holding children hands is not a sign of pedo but a sign of dotting. I doubt this would have aired if it had such connotation. In fact back when I was a kpop fan, TVXQ and later Lee Seungi had similar "sweet" performances where they held hands with little girls/boys. If anything, accuse them of not being original.

I have gone through the thread and there is absolutely no other evidence of p***philia apart from these analysis. I find it weird that anyone's mind would go that dark looking at the picture of anyone holding the hands of a child. Are these same speculations made when women hold children hands?

I don't like them, don't like kpop, but I don't think it is ethical nor healthy to spread stuff like this. This is serious stuff. Has the west desensitized to the dangers, and severity of these claims?

Last edited:
Where are you from? I ask this in genuine curiosity because the parts of the world where I have lives, holding children hands is not a sign of pedo but a sign of dotting. I doubt this would have aired if it had such connotation. In fact back when I was a kpop fan, TVXQ and later Lee Seungi had similar "sweet" performances where they held hands with little girls/boys. If anything, accuse them of not being original.

I have gone through the thread and there is absolutely no other evidence of p***philia apart from these analysis. I find it weird that anyone's mind would go that dark looking at the picture of anyone holding the hands of a child. Are these same speculations made when women hold children hands?

I don't like them, don't like kpop, but I don't think it is ethical nor healthy to spread stuff like this. This is serious stuff. Has the west desensitized to the dangers, and severity of these claims?
Hello, from what part of Africa are u from??'i am from the south and of asian, Caucasian and bush descent, and here holding hands or being affectionate with kids has never been seen as anything odd u are right. Infact I have picked up fully African toddlers of people in the mall and nobody bats an eyelid, so I definitely get what u are saying. I met a lady from south korea who said she loved africa because she was allowed to pinch any babies cheeks, whereas where she is from u dont touch kids that are not your??

Its a well known fact that Asian men were seen as more feminine when the west invaded Asia, but u are right about the culture seeing softer flowery men as of being more prestige. Its the same with colour if im not mistaken and that being a tad darker is seen as being inferior due to implying doing rural farm work or being peasantly if im not mistaken?

Nonononsense

Rookie
I have been in asia too, I do not know about rural areas but in cities, you can easily find comic book/magazines/movies/series that is filled with ped*philia and bdsm propaganda. not just adults find it but teenagers too. lolita theme is very common in asia which encourage ped*philia.
I haven't seen those comics but I don't find it difficult to believe they exist. If they do, then now I know why the general public looks down on those who read comics!!!!

I'm not saying p***philia doesn't exist in Asia. It is every where. What I am talking about interpreting holding hands with children as a sign of p***philia....when people hold hands with children all the time...get me?

Nonononsense

Rookie
Hello, from what part of Africa are u from??'i am from the south and of asian, Caucasian and bush descent, and here holding hands or being affectionate with kids has never been seen as anything odd u are right. Infact I have picked up fully African toddlers of people in the mall and nobody bats an eyelid, so I definitely get what u are saying. I met a lady from south korea who said she loved africa because she was allowed to pinch any babies cheeks, whereas where she is from u dont touch kids that are not your??

Its a well known fact that Asian men were seen as more feminine when the west invaded Asia, but u are right about the culture seeing softer flowery men as of being more prestige. Its the same with colour if im not mistaken and that being a tad darker is seen as being inferior due to implying doing rural farm work or being peasantly if im not mistaken?
I'm from North Africa and I have lived in the middle east and south east Asia. In North africa, arab countries and SEA it's normal to dott on children like that, in Africa especially. We pinch cheeks, pat heads and hold and shake their hands. If you don't show some sign of dotting, parents sometimes take offence like you don't find their children as adorable as your own.

But I know for a fact in the west they don't do this to children who aren't their own but I didn't think thatthey intreprete hand holding as pedo either!!!!!!

Yes, skin tone together with feminine look is a sign of wealth and class in Asia. Historically, lighter people are seen as marchants and scholars who stayed inside and the darker ones are considered labour and farmers who worked outside. It even exists in Africa and the middle east but I didn't want to mention it because I think westerners understand it more in terms of racism and slavery. It is still negative and wish it would go away but it is deeply ingrained in people's mindset.

I'm from North Africa and I have lived in the middle east and south east Asia. In North africa, arab countries and SEA it's normal to dott on children like that, in Africa especially. We pinch cheeks, pat heads and hold and shake their hands. If you don't show some sign of dotting, parents sometimes take offence like you don't find their children as adorable as your own.

But I know for a fact in the west they don't do this to children who aren't their own but I didn't think thatthey intreprete hand holding as pedo either!!!!!!

Yes, skin tone together with feminine look is a sign of wealth and class in Asia. Historically, lighter people are seen as marchants and scholars who stayed inside and the darker ones are considered labour and farmers who worked outside. It even exists in Africa and the middle east but I didn't want to mention it because I think westerners understand it more in terms of racism and slavery. It is still negative and wish it would go away but it is deeply ingrained in people's mindset.
Oh yes u are very right about this, I grew up in a country of apartheid so colour plays a huge role with everybody, its a deeply ingrained mindset across the world actually

Makes sense as to why they whitewash kpop idol pictures

fallandblues

Rookie

I'm not spreading anything... I'm not saying that is some kind of pedo sign.
>I< find it weird, my opinion. Ok? Ok. And Im not talking about just that one picture, in this thread are other stuff about not only the hold hands thing. Not only about Tae. We have 1000 pages, you can go through it again.

taepeach

Veteran
The veil thing/costume was one of the first things I have encountered when working with a director of a theatre company who was part of Illuminati/Freemasonry. I don't know what's the deal with it, but it's one of their main symbols. It seems to be important.

Members within Freemasonry address themselves with brother and sister. They have a Big Brother (watching over..) and a Big Sister. But women are being seen as unimportant. More as maids. Exaggerating of course. They are in charge of organizing events, recruiting, charity.
We've heard already how they treat and humiliate women at their sex orgies. It's basically a boy's club filled with pervs, pedos and gays.

So the term "brother" or "sister" within strangers is common knowledge between Freemasons.
Freemasons don't like family members who are not part of their club.
BTS frequently mentioning how they are more close to the members and THAT being more their "family" suggests the typical indoctrination.

They do have children parties and they do encourage holding hands with them, engaging in physical contact, etc all under the motto "brothers and sisters and their children. It's all family".
At their reunion they all hold hands first for a few seconds in a circle, no matter the rang.

Basically the opposite of what your mama is telling you - don't speak with strangers, don't let older men touch you. They do it all to initiate children early on and groom them.

Freemasons are heavily invested in classical arts, for ex theatre and gay people are playing a major role in this field.
Many theatre directors are being put in charge by the Freemasonry as well as children theatre groups. There has been a increase in young male actors hired for playing female roles, or the directors would rarely have more than one female in a play for 8 for example.
Theatre/Opera/Classical Music/Ballet might not be so popular to the news and gossip, but there is at least the same amount of abuse, if not more.
The one area where they are forced to have the equal amount of females is ballet and choir.

Safe to say that pop, rock, mainstream music is bringing money and one doesn't always need this bullshit. Half of them have made it without it. It's always the ones who either aren't good enough, or are more interested in the whole thing around it, rather than profession.
Classical arts on the other side is filled with pedophiles, children being abused since 4,5,6 when they start with their lessons, on the other side you have lots of unexposed sexual abuse by straight men on women and almost everyone is part of the Freemasonry.
Tae is working on the visuals for their album, so i wonder what art ideas or concepts he will come up with. Yoongis painting might be the album cover, which he said was 70% done, and it is dark blue/black, kind of like their black swan photoshoot with the wings

Hon33

Veteran
Is this some kind of competition? to see who looks worse? the rock era, all those famous names, or kpop?
why are you arguing about something that is not about this freaking thread.

this gay agenda has been around for ages, ok, move on.

If you dont have something to say that is about this thread don't say it.
Sorry but what is your problem? I didn’t bring this back up again. I posted something days ago and someone replied to it today and I answered them. Then Boti cane back and had another rude go at me, calling me slow minded etc, etc. If you or she think that I should just sit back and take that, you’re mistaken.
She is nothing more than a bully. If she doesn’t like what’s being posted on the thread then maybe she should leave it?
She can’t keep dictating the agenda, she wants discussed and forbid everyone from talking about anything else.

sadtruth

Established
You keep saying Michael was a pedo, but he was abused himself. The abused are more likely to be abused again rather than become abusers themselves, that's what people with
DID say. What makes you think he abused kids?
Usually abusers hide their disgusting love for kids, they wouldn't show it.
I think because he was abused himself he was childlike around kids and created a safe place for them. One of the kids in a documentary about child abuse in Hollywood said he hung out at Neverland with Michael because Michael knew what he was were going through and he felt safe around him. I'll try to find the clip if I can when I have time.

J.Gloria

Rookie
A Disney Princess?:D
You think it’s alright to post a picture of a celebrity’s interaction with a unknown child and imply there is something inappropriate in it? Where is the evidence in that picture? If you want to speculate way about BTS in that way, then do it without posting a picture of someone else’s child!
Grow up! This isn’t about BTS. It’s about the protection of that child and the right that she and her family have for the image not to be posted on the internet for people to speculate that there’s something inappropriate going on. What kind of twisted mind must a person have to even suggest it?
There are real children out there in the world, dealing with real abuse. It’s the lowest and most vile crime in existence. These are not accusations that you throw around lightly! See it from your point of view for once? Not if it includes posting pictures of a child and suggesting with absolutely no proof that there is something inappropriate going on.
Have you got children? What if that was your child? How would you feel if you saw that?
I get you, I get you, next time we'll censor the kid but we're definitely not censoring Taehyung even if he's somebody's kid and also about him being a p***phile...;.I'm not really sure about that so I won't get into it

Don't you think that maybe it's time you learnt more about BTS?

fallandblues

Rookie

fallandblues

Rookie
Sorry but what is your problem? I didn’t bring this back up again. I posted something days ago and someone replied to it today and I answered them. Then Boti cane back and had another rude go at me, calling me slow minded etc, etc. If you or she think that I should just sit back and take that, you’re mistaken.
She is nothing more than a bully. If she doesn’t like what’s being posted on the thread then maybe she should leave it?
She can’t keep dictating the agenda, she wants discussed and forbid everyone from talking about anything else.
this is just a thread, again, you don't need to feel personally attacked, it is not a hon33 discussion thread, move on.

Hon33

Veteran
You keep saying Michael was a pedo, but he was abused himself. The abused are more likely to be abused again rather than become abusers themselves, that's what people with
DID say. What makes you think he abused kids?
Usually abusers hide their disgusting love for kids, they wouldn't show it.
I think because he was abused himself he was childlike around kids and created a safe place for them. One of the kids in a documentary about child abuse in Hollywood said he hung out at Neverland with Michael because Michael knew what he was were going through and he felt safe around him. I'll try to find the clip if I can when I have time.
Michael Jackson certainly had a very unhappy childhood. There is no question about that.
Unfortunately though, there does seem to be a substantial body of evidence to suggest he acted inappropriately with children.
Michael Jackson clearly had many issues and appears to have been very manipulative in pursuing relationships with children.
Questions do have to be asked though about why parents ever put their children in to the care of a man they barely knew. They trusted him because he was a celebrity and they should not have.
Of course, it is difficult now to prove what he may have done and he isn’t around to defend himself. However, if he did abuse children, they deserve to be believed. It’s an important part IV their healing.