BTS discussion thread

Devine

Star

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD. Inventor of Email
@va_shiva

There are 800,000 children missing every year in America. As I study this as an MIT PhD in Biological Engineering, one thing becomes clear: It’s time WE THE PEOPLE demand a full investigation into the use of ADRENOCHROME and HOW IT IS MANUFACTURED! More to come....
8:09 PM · May 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

PLEASE share this on social media
Wasn't this yesterday? Did we miss it

AndrAt3A

Established
Faithful to his obsession with attention, praise, awards and BigHit/Bang Si-Hyun, Taehyung said:
"Will Bighit give Weverse award to me?" and Jungkook said "Yes.. Hyung did Weverse a lot... "

From the article:
Jungkook said he’s been practicing guitar and boxing, while Taehyung is working on new music and eating nice food, as well as picking strawberries

.... Jungkook is supposedly also releasing his own tape. A always, everyone is doing something on a side, except Taehyung who whenever he gets mentions his only two activities: eating and playing games.
Dude, how old are you ?
My niece, she’s 5. She has like 4 different practices daily. On top of the Kindergarten in a foreign language.
while Taehyung is working on new music
it literally says he is also working on music... he has a whole mixtape coming out.
Bruh

AndrAt3A

Established
Park J1m1n
2013-2020
20200506_130346.jpg20200506_130516.jpg20200506_130541.jpg20200506_130602.jpg20200506_130830.jpg
20200506_130816.jpg
20200506_131757.png
20200506_131706.jpg
20200506_130737.jpg

20200506_130744.jpg
He has always been semi feminine from the start... the difference is now it actually benefits the company and their new agenda.
Also just because on stage all he did was show off his muscles and lick his lips does not equal masculinity.
Edit: also if you had watched any of there videos where BiTS talk about their past they constantly bring up J1M1Ns body issues and his dieting and how he was basically being forced to put on this act of something his wasn't, about how now since they have more "freedom" he can be "himself".
- I put quotes because who knows if that is the actual truth or just something the company wants them to say.
- J1M1N is also one of the only members who never mentions his family. Mainly his father.. in one interview they asked him who is the most recent or most called number in his phone... and it was Vees Dad. That doesn't seem normal to me, that you would talk more to your friends dad than your own.
- while Vee is constantly talking about his family and how his dad is so good and nice and accepting.

Anyway sorry for the long post, but seeing all this stuff about how Jamal used to be so masculine is just so funny because I never saw him as that. I always see him a Prima Dona, Ballerina, and super perfectionist type.

AndrAt3A

Established
I have no words for Lady Gaga except she is that annoying drag within Freemasonry who got upgraded because it was no other suitable music-puppy available that year.

I literally laughed reading the list. Could it be more obvious?

You guys understand that for most of the people who have no idea about what's going on, those "selected royals" are "icons" representing their "profession" and famous people "inspiring" and promoting whatever they are supposed to, to the grand public.

Oh my God. You and your posts. :D Are the dogs dead....?!!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I preferred not to post anything about their live. My eyes were infected from all the trending and the comments of their fans: "I can finally die in peace", "I am crying right now, happiest day of my life". Taehyung holding hands with Jungkook, telling him I love you, shouting Taekook forever, taking a selfie. Taehyung again trying to look "cool" with his lollipop while doing the same things for children as always.

This is just BigHit desperation for cash.
Someone mentioned a girl reflecting in Taehyung's sunglasses.
Can they just make up their minds? Which card? The gay married couple, the stalker staffer behind the camera that Taehyung always looks at for approval and admiration, the "cool" men, the children playing children's games, the bad tattoos that are there, then are not, the non-intellectual monkey interaction then Carl Jung and philosophy. For f******'s sake. Toooooo much. Pick one. Please. It's ridiculous.
They had at least 3 different staff members behind the camera during live streams... there is always a girl with them filming.

AndrAt3A

Established
This isn’t a fan(antic) forum. Or one for Taekook shippers.

Even those aren’t all roses and diamonds.

Let’s keep on Bruh-ing even if it’s not a love letter to Taehyung.

Only a bruh-ing paragraph down under I have mentioned that Jungkook is equally preparing his own mixtape. While doing other things. Like Bruh-ing. Maybe faning over Taehyung.

No need to feel personally attacked. I am bruh-ing though when I hear Taehyung singing now.

It is common knowledge that anyone besides Taehyung, who had in the beginning all necessary qualities, is doing something out of them.

Some more, some less.

Jungkook has always been someone, even by copying, who is interested on standing up for his achievements. Breaking out of the line.

Taehyung the opposite.

He might go into the studio to record a few minutes total, but his singing got unbearable due to the lack of practice, his latest video singing with that dude on the guitar proving. It’s worse and worse with every posting.

Jungkook’s cover over the same song makes the difference even clearer, One doesn’t need to be a musician to hear the difference.

Taehyung’s recording will be extremely auto-tuned because at this moment he is no longer capable of singing one note properly.

Singing/voice is a area based at the ground level on muscle memory.

People missing the pitch on every note like Taehyung are simply not practicing. At all.

I don’t know how many of you can hear it out, but I suggest following test:

Listen to the two songs on their latest album sang by Taehyung - the one with Jimin and his solo track. You will notice the voice/notes/melody sounding flat, even a bit strange (the last 5 seconds of his song with Jimin for ex).

Now compare it with Stigma/Singularity.

Do you hear more natural echo in those? Do you feel the voice more present? Do this test afterwards even lowering a bit the volume. You will still feel the waves of the voice present.

The producer will have to work about 10-15 minutes for every second of Taehyung’s recording not just to correct the pitch, but make it sound connected to the rest.
I'm bruh-ing because in the quote you posted it stated that Vee was working on music, eating, and playing games...then you went on about how jungk00k was doing something and Vee was just playing games and eating, like your 5yr old niece had more to do then him... I put bruh because you can't just disregard what you posted like that. It makes it seem like you are going out of your way to make him seem useless. Trust me, we can all see that.

This is an Anti- Forum either. It's an illum*nati theory forum and a thread based on a specific band.

Just because I haven't posted much, doesn't mean I am new here. I was here back when this thread was actually full of useful information and not just member bashing/ praising.

Bruh.
Just read what your quoting first before you go and make claims like that.
Bruh.
You post good content sometimes... it's literally just that 1 member where your post get downright hateful and completely biased. Where does your objectivity go? Why do you hold so much resentment towards Vee?
Also who said anything about TaeK00k?
If this is about the post about their live, all I said was that the female in glasses is a staff member most likely. If you watch any clips of their lives you know that no member is ever truly alone when filming. In the most recent one you seem them look off camera and talk to them several times. They asked for information and if it was okay to play a certain song, they were giving constant looks to the staff.

I actually wanted to bring it up in this thread actually because there are times when Vee looks right at the staff and does things he is not supposed to it seems. Which would fall into the rebellious theme we said he has. And at one point he played a song about wanting a vacation and he said this is his message to their PDnim

What is up with everyone here??? If u go to the first page it says this is thread is speculation on topics and theory. Thats it. I dont understand why people hate on each other for either liking or disliking a member, when literally everyone is on the same page that BTS works for Satanic agenda. Seriously this isnt BTS university. I think everyone needs to flipping relax and allow for open frikken ddiscussion. If someone says they still like SOMEONE everyone, shits on that person, yet hating constantly is okay. And in the end people be fighting over flipping BTS. GUYS LIKE COME ON. as Taepeach said, we are all friends here goodness me. Iv read from the beginning and it seems at the start people didn't have such sticks up their ass. Nobody said this HAS TO BE an anti BTS thread ONLY. this isnt a fucking protest.
And the worst part is, the people saying this thread isnt for this or that, didnt even CREATE the thread so WTF
Pls go back to the first page, and BREATHE. Gosh

Last edited: