BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
I am sorry if this sounds weird, but, even with the most advanced technology, is it possible for MTF people to menstruate? If not, why are they even pushing this...
To further confuse the youth. But female to males can still mensturate provided they are not on hormones and still have their ovaries and uterus.

Unrelated:
A lot Hollyweird darlings go through a period of humiliation and degrading of their character. BT$ have made it big in Hollyweird, when will their time come? I really think it has started to get tiring with them.

ZERO

Hello fellow truthers!
I am new to this forum, just found out about it today, and I must say that I am very happy to see that there are so many people awake, to even the most darkest things that this world contains. Especially the younger generation, may God bless all of you with more beneficial knowledge and may He lead you away from the desires of this deceiving world which is not worth it in the end.

I am a girl, 19 years old, awake for about 4/5 years, used to be part of army (ugh I'm ashamed). Since there are so many posts I don't know what you have already discussed so I don't know what to add what you might not know. People really seem to know every detail here :D! I really hope to become part of this community, this seems like an escape from the ignorant people around me. Finally people with common sense <3

ZERO

Hello, everyone, I am Jade. Nice to meet you all~

I have been following this thread for some time and I think it is time to become part of it. I have a question to ask all of you, I apologize if maybe it is the wrong thread, but I am most familiar with this one and the KPOP satanic influences one. I have never written/ took part in a forum or anything on the internet, I apologize in advance if I offend anyone or I don't understand how to use it properly... And I am sorry for the long post:

My problem is, I will have to hold some presentations at university but I feel like these are some opportunities to warn people on a lot of subjects and that it is my duty to talk about them (the Bible says something like if the watchman doesn't warn people and they die, their blood will be on the watchman's head) :
- at one presentation we have to talk about ourselves, like to introduce ourselves and whatever, but the teacher said that I could talk about whatever subject I am passionate about. It will be weird, everyone talks 3 minutes about their dog but here I come with a 100 slides powerpoint :(
- another one is about art, I could maybe talk a bit more easily about freemasonry and occult/oriental/Buddhist influences in Christian paintings and all

How can I talk with my classmates about MK-ultra, the Bible or this kind of topic? I think they are atheists mostly/lukewarm Christians(new age), maybe they will get very sensitive about religion and all... like if you were raised since young with the wrong doctrine, you will leave it super hardly when you get older...

I do not want to fail and make them even colder to God and MK ultra etc. Like the more you hear about the Illuminati, the more you will get desensitized, thinking its a joke (I mean this for close-eyed people). Maybe they already know that something is wrong yet they are thinking: How is this really influencing my life, why should I care anyway?

I have studied a lot on these topics, yet I see everyone around me so deceived, so ignorant (some of my classmates even have BTS notebooks, clothes, phone-wallpapers), I feel so tied up, I feel so powerless... and I feel that I am also growing colder and colder, giving up on warning them and studying myself...

What are your opinions? How could I make my presentations attractive to someone deceived? Or should I just do them like the other classmates and don't even open the subject? I am afraid also that if I talk too much about MK-ULTRA and freemasonry and they don't understand it, they could think that I am pro-masonry and all...

Whenever you have time, please tell me what are your ideas and please pray for me and my classmates, and basically for everyone...
I am sorry again for the long post, if I seemed arrogant or selfish or if I offended anyone.
Thank you for reading this, have a nice day~ :)

God bless you!
And to you I would say, I personally do feel like you can talk to your class about it, not necessarily directly about MK-ULTRA or freemasonry, but maybe rather begin your presentation showing them pictures of for example a huge collage of celebrities all "coincidentally" doing this or showing how every music video has that (it obviously depends on what propaganda you want people to wake up to, since you have limited time). Letting them think for themselves first, you don't have to dive deeply into the subject, even grazing the surface could help wake people up. And give the information gradually, that way people can accept your message more easily and will understand your point of view better. It's just like how God didn't send down all rules at once; people had to adapt little by little, and God knows His creation best.

And then maybe after your presentation if people, or even just one person, would come up to you saying "Hey, what you showed was actually really weird, it got me thinking" then you can dive in deeper and deeper. And you then actually helped someone!

By the way I actually also did something similar to this, I don't know why I had the courage to do it at that point, I don't know if I would do it again; I wasn't close at all with the people of my class. But I actually started to talk about my religion, which is Islam, talking about different types of proof and stuff. And actually one person came up to me saying that what I shared hit him, so looking back I am very happy I did it.

So I hope that if you think you could help someone, you'll find the courage to do so. And don't forget if it is meant to happen, God will make it happen for you. Just pray and ask God to do what is best for you; pray for true guidance; then you will for sure have peace with whatever the outcome is.

Cocomj

Star
Just dont panic. This is popular music and you will often hear it on TV and radio. I also hear kpop pretty often but i don't care and just ignore it. Next time you hear such music just say to yourself 'it's just a song, it will end in a few minutes' you dont have to leave the room or cover your ears because it's not gonna have any effect on you. Remember that they want us to be nervous and all so just try to stay calm when you hear such music. Have a nice day :)

I stopped watching TeLIEvision but my mom still does and i know what you mean
But I have to be watchful as a believer in Jesus/Yahweh (my saviour <3) and spiritually it is not good for me at all to hear secular music
That's why i covered my ears
(Hope you understand X)

I know what you mean but i'm more like annoyed than nervous lol (*picture the emoji looking to the sky and you'll know what i mean lol)

But thank you for the nice words and tips
I will remember what you said
Have a nice day as well :)

(Ps : man i feel old in this thread in age but i'm glad so many young people are waking up to the real evil going on)

Cocomj

Star
Hello~

They spread their agenda to only certain people. Every satanist celebrity is supposed to keep what they go through a secret, via mind control, slavery, abuse, r*pe, even what they do to others to get more, etc. I believe they also have to keep the fact they worship satan a secret too, but they only make it obvious for SOME people. What do I mean by this? Well, only some people are meant to notice, us for example. God has the ultimate plan, and you know, to keep everything fair including Judgment, God shows us what goes on behind the curtains sometimes so that we may warn certain people. Think of it as we're doing our job, and those satanists are doing their job by decieving people.

The only thing I'm wondering is, every time a celebrity openly admits they sold their soul, they always add "I didn't know I would have to go through this, he didn't tell me this when I signed the contract", now I don't know if that's true with everyone, but I believe if they know full well who satan is, they should expect all of that.

Anyways...they're doing their job, we're doing ours. Let me restate again that Judgment Day wouldn't be fair if God didn't warn us, and as we all know he is a fair and just God. We give people the truth and get rejected while those satanists lie and damn souls. It's all planned which is why if you have a relationship with God and have the Holy Spirit, you'd know what would happen personally to you (All good) and those that have satan in them; born wicked, they already know they're going to get a bad ending which is why they don't stop doing their job, and it's also one of the reasons why they sold their soul to get more closer with satan and further participate in their evil doings 'till Judgment Day.

Yeah, it's only fair we notice it thanks to God so we can do our part. Also, sorry for repeating a lot of things, I'm not that good at explaining.

You are good at explaining don't worry

I have a thought about when you said that some of them say they don't know :

Probably most of them are liars
But in the end i am sure some are really unaware
Since the enemy presents himself as an angel of light
And when they realize then it's too late (maybe ? )

(To add to what you said i do believe it is more obvious to some people than others because they have been able to stay awoken surrounded by good people
But also that God's people need to know the truth to fight against it
So i think that's why we know what we know because all things shall come to light

I am a born again believer still in the toddler stage so forgive me if i made any mistakes X))

God bless you sister in Christ

Cocomj

Star
Thank you, but if I can inform you about something, God does not love everyone, especially those who were born wicked. He hates them, and I hate them as well.Why would he love a satanic being who sold their soul? They're done for, just like those who will take the mark, and those who sold their souls will most likely take the next step which is taking the mark. When you sellout, it's game over. SO no, he does not love bts.

-He only loves his people. Also, your sentence, "I should pray for bts and everyone else who is being tricked by satan" they already knew what they were getting themselves into, and they took it. That's why they sold their souls, they work for satan whilst knowing the consequences, and they don't care as their job is to also deceive people and damn souls and blaspheme God. They know they were born wicked; they're not getting saved for those very reasons. No sellout is going to inherit his kingdom. Matter fact, there's a good chance you're only seeing 1 or 2/10 celebrities there.

-That saying, "if you can't forgive them, pray for them" it depends on what this person did. Now, God DID say to forgive and love your enemies, but I believe that excludes anyone who's already eternally punished; sellouts, anyone who isn't of God.

-In Gods eyes, we are actually not all the same. We may all sin everyday, but Gods people- are the apple of his eye :)

-"I think he said if he could, he's take us with him but he gave us free will" That is not in the Bible, hence why he gave us free will in the first place, angels included.

-"I know he wants all those criminals and satanists to change and come to him" Yes, if some of them are destined by God to be his people. I'm not saying no satanist every can be saved, because God has saved some of them- remember, if they're destined by him to be his people. "For many are called, and yet FEW are chosen" in conclusion.

-"I pray for bts because it's the right thing to do", I don't mean to come off as rude or blunt, but that's pointless. They're hopeless. Born wicked, and hopeless and even they're showing that 24/7. Whenever there's times I pray to God and include them, I already know because of the Holy Spirit within me that telling God "Oh, please show them the truth, please save them", that means nothing. They're dead, they ain't livin' in the spirit; the Holy Spirit that is.

Don't worry Lanino, you can message me and i'll give you whatever God wants me to such as this. I'm just a Christian, servant of God, this is my one and only purpose in life. Sometimes I think, "I don't wanna go to school. I'd rather stay home and praise God all day, and just do his will", "I'd rather stay at home and talk to God than go out and go shopping", etc etc.

I'm so sorry your mother is an atheist, I don't know if she's one of the few saved, but I hope so. Rejoice that you've been annointed!

Amen

(Ps : sorry for answering so much lol but since i feel like i won't be on here for long after this i'm just talking a little bit
Sorry for bothering you guys ^^'
Also it makes me sad i never knew how to change my username on here but it's just a name so it doesn't matter lol)

Cocomj

Star
Okay, since we're all posting things gender related about this stupid society, check this out. Now at this point, nothing surprises me anymore but this surprised me for the first time in a while. Absolutely disgusting.

Ah have you heard they are abt the always period pad thing too ?

They (transgender people) are even trying to say that everyone has periods and it is offensive to them

This time the feminists got mad it's normal
They replied by saying they are trying to remove a constitutional right of women

lightmightgirl

Veteran
http://instagr.am/p/B4C2xXOJjqw/ On 2nd slide, is it comfort eat pizza with that hand pose ???
Yikes, so the #1 Kpop group in the world making ads for sorry if this is wrong, but an Amazon type of company with these handsigns yea they are definitely on to something with the CEO lol. Weird Bigb@ng is so adamant about keeping their plastic dolls advertising and working with other company/singers that are on their "level" or taste... but they do some random ad like this? What is with these Kpop people in Indonesia are they on a list for endless services over there? Ok did you guys see on the website Just kidding's ad pose, I mean.. the V sign was the worst, in plain sight for an ad with pizza for this kind of website, out of all the products you can hold this is the one he uses to pose with or whoever had him pose with this.?

LOL of course:
http://instagr.am/p/B4EOEzwg5ju/

lightmightgirl

Veteran
All in Cash ... ahem ..

But ..but ..he had no solo album hits like h0peworlds or any decent hit solo song ...

Oh Welllll ...
What is strange is that most of them have bought apartments in all cash, no kpop artist that I know of own a mansion or home it is always apartments. If they really yearn for freedom or privacy living near other artists or celebrities just does not bring you privacy people can hear your activities all the time. It must be those lovely services that are paying off.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
so they wear dresses now....tell me what's the pont of wearing a dress and then some pants?

it's because they know fans look for every clothes they wear....so they will know it was a dress?
And look at the message in the dress...."wandering in the dark"
My guess: He was chosen for this event to advertise himself. A multi millionaire company that chose this as his concert clothing from the billions of clothing companies in the world says a lot. Wandering in the dark/night says he is a "lady of the night". There is a tank top version of this dress but the entire line of this designer is horrendous. Definitely catering to a certain audience. Not only that he looked really out of it once again under the influence.

Damn F!la really pulling out the $$ for damage control, what a shocker. And 50/60 F Weather should not be considered cold for weather blankets just saying. So they are going out of their way just to prove they are a "wholesome company"

lightmightgirl

Veteran

Hopeful

Star
this made my day, another series of photos of his plastic eyes wandering around town, how is that even possible. Your contacts don't just move around as much as this guy. Someone explain this lol!!! And why not move it around before posting it I mean, ok? More collagen on the lips, dang explosion coming soon.

oh no not those mickey looking things again.
I think that's too much makeup making him look different or like a ken doll ..

And his eyes .. he has had surgery on cornea has Astigmatism ..that's why the lens doesn't sit properly and maybe that thing moving around hurts him ...

..and it is also told by himself that when he was little he fell on the toilet seat and had to get 8 stitches because of subconjuctival hemorrhage ... and that was his right eye i think.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
the black swan gig is so dumb but I get it because black swan also represent an unpredictable event. Probably something big coming up for them soon.
ALL red !
Oh no Nirvana reference again. What is really interesting is that, rather be dead than cool next to a skeletal "rock sign" or devil horns really is contradicting for him. He is cool since he is part of the biggest boy group and that means he should be "dead" as he achieved fame already. So he tattooed himself with this quote to say what he is a lonely guy with no fame...

Hopeful

Star
the black swan gig is so dumb but I get it because black swan also represent an unpredictable event. Probably something big coming up for them soon.
ALL red !
Oh no Nirvana reference again. What is really interesting is that, rather be dead than cool next to a skeletal "rock sign" or devil horns really is contradicting for him. He is cool since he is part of the biggest boy group and that means he should be "dead" as he achieved fame already. So he tattooed himself with this quote to say what he is a lonely guy with no fame...
They showed the time 4:32 in their new vcrs a lot ... which is theorized by fans as 432Hz which is said to be music for healing ? ..

And j00n said .. WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED ..

lightmightgirl

Veteran
They showed the time 4:32 in their new vcrs a lot ... which is theorized by fans as 432Hz which is said to be music for healing ? ..

And j00n said .. WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED ..
Good catch 432 hertz is actually supposed to have healing powers. I am sure that a kpop group utilizing mental illness for $$ and talking about ritualistic and satanic crap is not healing. I really hope something happens big soon because fans are getting so fooled although many are waking up when the SA event occured.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Does photocard dispensers mean they can take photos or something?
Because,it could be a way of collecting biometrics of fans,like how tswift did,preparing a database of fans visiting concerts!
I think its for selcas/selfies. I am 100% agreeing with you easy to collect biometrics, after all most of the NWO people are part of the AI movement to create the best AI ever. Slowly claps in slo-mo.

ZERO

My guess: He was chosen for this event to advertise himself. A multi millionaire company that chose this as his concert clothing from the billions of clothing companies in the world says a lot. Wandering in the dark/night says he is a "lady of the night". There is a tank top version of this dress but the entire line of this designer is horrendous. Definitely catering to a certain audience. Not only that he looked really out of it once again under the influence.

Damn F!la really pulling out the $$ for damage control, what a shocker. And 50/60 F Weather should not be considered cold for weather blankets just saying. So they are going out of their way just to prove they are a "wholesome company"
lol, also notice that the first thing they showed with their drone show was saturn .__.
that's really obvious satan worship right there