BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Heck to the NO I always felt low vibrations with their music. Pure evil even the signs are there it is so obvious they are signaling 432 hertz. When I got somehow obssessed with them it was mostly image, but their music definitely have some spells on them, there is no way it can be deemed artful for others it says nothing substantial. I tried binaureal beats and had freaky incidents with it.

ZERO

Junglebook got devil horns tattooed and some people have the design from the tatto shop (it is devil horns). Looks like @inquisitor was spot on. Atrocious choice of tattoos, both on the hand and on the arm.

View attachment 26827
wow, are those permanent tattoos? because that would suggest bts are doing and promoting bloodletting sacrifices too.. making it seem like it's cool; no doubt a lot of fans will follow their lead in this :/

yet another way to deceive people into thinking satanic symbolism is innocent and cool, it's almost too easy for them

hb0805

Established
And to you I would say, I personally do feel like you can talk to your class about it, not necessarily directly about MK-ULTRA or freemasonry, but maybe rather begin your presentation showing them pictures of for example a huge collage of celebrities all "coincidentally" doing this or showing how every music video has that (it obviously depends on what propaganda you want people to wake up to, since you have limited time). Letting them think for themselves first, you don't have to dive deeply into the subject, even grazing the surface could help wake people up. And give the information gradually, that way people can accept your message more easily and will understand your point of view better. It's just like how God didn't send down all rules at once; people had to adapt little by little, and God knows His creation best.

And then maybe after your presentation if people, or even just one person, would come up to you saying "Hey, what you showed was actually really weird, it got me thinking" then you can dive in deeper and deeper. And you then actually helped someone!

By the way I actually also did something similar to this, I don't know why I had the courage to do it at that point, I don't know if I would do it again; I wasn't close at all with the people of my class. But I actually started to talk about my religion, which is Islam, talking about different types of proof and stuff. And actually one person came up to me saying that what I shared hit him, so looking back I am very happy I did it.

So I hope that if you think you could help someone, you'll find the courage to do so. And don't forget if it is meant to happen, God will make it happen for you. Just pray and ask God to do what is best for you; pray for true guidance; then you will for sure have peace with whatever the outcome is.
Hi ^^
Welcome to the thread~
And thank you very much for your advice :)

wow

Veteran
They are turning ugly inside and out. All their faces look creepy at this point. Somehow Candyman creeps me out the least.
jn, jh and sg doesnt creep me out that much, jn doesnt even give me bad vibes at all, i dp heard the rumours about him being rude to fans or other people, but when youre a famous idol with a bunch of fangirls crazy over you and authorities wanting to buy you, im okay with him being rude, and from his MBTI type (which i first dont trust because i thought it was just their persona but you may never know), he is an INTP, im also an INTP and people call me rude and shady because im being too blunt and honest, literally all of my classmates hates me for that, but im only being rude to people i dont like, so i dont blame jn for being rude to people, and no, i was never a jn biased, i actually liked all of them when i was an army but now i dont like all of them, character development amirite?

for jh, i people say he is sadistic and shady and just gives off bad vibes, actually, sometimes he does gives me the heebie jeebies, but i feel like he wanted out of the fame, jh is the one whom i think is from a normal family, and the fact that he wanted to get out of the company at first but the members (he said the members, but i think the company) forced him to stay so he didnt, and from his recent airport look, he looks like a mess, he is sooo brainwashed and reprogrammed to crust, but idk,i still doubt him.

sg though, even though he is a magician and is evil, i think he came from a normal and humble family, he grew tired of his works not being able to sold well so he gave up and what i mean gave up i mean gave up his soul to stanley lucipoo, he was deceived by the company, BIG TIMES, now he regrets his decision because he doesnt even make music anymore and his works are all cancelled by the company, i think he probably felt like a failure and also regrets his decisions big times because it was all a waste, his hard work, dedication, passion, and his SOUL, it was all a waste.

the thing is, i do hate them for selling their soul, but i know some of them felt regret and guilty, and that is enough for me to see them as "mediocre" than the rest of the bt$ prostitutes.

the one who gives me MAJOR bad vibes is th, also sometimes nj, but th is on another level, i also think jn is not as rude as th, th always gives people the "side eye" and he cant chill for shit, if he is present in my life as a normal human being,i wouldnt like him at all and would cause a scene with him all the time, he is just everyone i hate in ONE person.

jk and jm, they look high and on drugs or alcohol 24/7, they look hella brainwashed and under influence.

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
More than the healing frequency,it feels like they are showing the timing of some event,kind of predictive programming stuff.

In cymatics,this 432 frequency forms a triangle,it seems.
These occultists are about inversion and numerology,right?
So,I was messing with this 432.
It's inversion is 234.Add 432+234=666!(apparently,666 is the number of sun)
Also,in line with saturn worship,it takes 432 yrs to make a half saturn cycle.
Gematria value of hebrew word for 'soul' is 432.
And some believe that it is the frequency to connect with 9th dimension beings or something.

Anyway,many believe that this frequency helps in healing.And since fans are overjoyed with this knowledge,they will submit themselves to the 'healing' music of bt5 and with lowered defences,it gets easy for 'them' to send their subliminals and whatnot.
I think this stuff with frequencies and binaural beats came from Hinduism or Buddhism, it seems very New Age to me, I heard that by listening to 963Hz binaurals you could induce lucid dreams and open the third eye.

There was a Japanese doctor that made an experiment on how would water crystalize under the influence of sounds, when people pray or say nice things, the water would crystallize very regularly (symmetrical snowflakes), and when people were cursing or when they played dark music, that would result in asymmetrical crystals... Now think that the human body is 70%-80% water (even more in young kids/babies, 90% in the brain and main organs), and what are they doing by low frequencies/bass and sounds to our minds and bodies.

It is said that Satan is the prince of the air, music is soundwaves, so air basically...

I hope this made sense, just wanted to share it :) I think I saw this stuff better explained here :
This guy has very interesting theories, a lot of information... I recommend them :)

wow

Veteran
I think this stuff with frequencies and binaural beats came from Hinduism or Buddhism, it seems very New Age to me, I heard that by listening to 963Hz binaurals you could induce lucid dreams and open the third eye.

There was a Japanese doctor that made an experiment on how would water crystalize under the influence of sounds, when people pray or say nice things, the water would crystallize very regularly (symmetrical snowflakes), and when people were cursing or when they played dark music, that would result in asymmetrical crystals... Now think that the human body is 70%-80% water (even more in young kids/babies, 90% in the brain and main organs), and what are they doing by low frequencies/bass and sounds to our minds and bodies.

It is said that Satan is the prince of the air, music is soundwaves, so air basically...

I hope this made sense, just wanted to share it :) I think I saw this stuff better explained here :
This guy has very interesting theories, a lot of information... I recommend them :)
lmao why is stanley lucipoo is the prince of literally EVERYTHING, these satanists is trying too hard to insert stanley in everything on this planet earth, what a delusional joke, theyre the sheeples of this world, not us.

hb0805

Established
lmao why is stanley lucipoo is the prince of literally EVERYTHING, these satanists is trying too hard to insert stanley in everything on this planet earth, what a delusional joke, theyre the sheeples of this world, not us.
The Bible also says that Satan is the prince of this world... until his time will come. Of course, God has the ultimate power, but till the end of the times, he is the prince of this world, even Jesus admitted that, like to show people how deep his influence goes. And again, the Bible calls him the prince of air.

I think maybe in Isaiah? it is said that Lucifer had instruments inside him when he was created, musical instruments also work with air...
He was said to be the best in music and dance worshipping to God, till he rebelled. And now these maybe have the most symbolism today.

this made my day, another series of photos of his plastic eyes wandering around town, how is that even possible. Your contacts don't just move around as much as this guy. Someone explain this lol!!! And why not move it around before posting it I mean, ok? More collagen on the lips, dang explosion coming soon.

oh no not those mickey looking things again.
Uhm, his face is horrible. Especially that third picture. His face is really making me feel itchy.

cadiz

Star
Oh no Nirvana reference again. What is really interesting is that, rather be dead than cool next to a skeletal "rock sign" or devil horns really is contradicting for him. He is cool since he is part of the biggest boy group and that means he should be "dead" as he achieved fame already. So he tattooed himself with this quote to say what he is a lonely guy with no fame...
another Nirvana refference?....Jamal has a tattto related to Nirvana too
I don't think they are such Nirvana fans, it's obvious there something more to it

some lyrics to this song are interesting:

Monkey see, monkey do (I don't know why)
Rather be dead than cool (I don't know why)
Every line ends in rhyme (I don't know why)
Less is more, love is blind (I don't know why)

Stay away
God is gay

lol at that "god is gay" line....o_O .and yes the rebbelious tattoos make no sense when he is are part of the most manufactured group around

I'd like to make note that it seems th is the most popular member out of them all so far, but that's just what I see. H0bi seems to be making his way up probably because THEY take note he can deceive people well with his "happy" personality. Nj, I haven't heard of him in a little while but of course there's a good chance he's not dying anytime soon. Jk and jm seem to also be making their way up, especially jk. I used to think jm was a little higher than jk but I'm getting the vibe jk is more higher than him.

Oh, they're definitely getting rid of candyman and jn. Jn because they see him as useless, candyman because as @wow said, he's not getting much roles anymore, he's just there now. He even admitted that bighit lied to him.

Along with that one post of th wearing those black feathers (which looks extremely demonic btw) that one post of h0bi wearing all red, and that post of jk wearing a striped shirt, yeah something is bound to happen.

Plot twist, what if th, nj, h0bi, jk, and jm sacrifice both candyman and jn at the same time? I feel like that's what they're preparing for. Maybe they'll use the same excuse they gave to jn, "candyman is also joining the military." Then shortly after, to me, it looks like jm is going to die next like 2 or so years later, that is, if my theory is correct.

Meanwhile, I hear some of you are talking about how some of the members scare you at some points. Don't allow that. Now I understand if you can't help your feelings but just think, "They're satans people; they're defeated already as well. They're going to the lake of fire pretty soon." When I look at them, that's all I can think of. They definitely are worthless in my eyes. I apologize if that comes off as rude, but of course I have some remorse for jn and slightly some for candyman.

Hopeful

Star
Totally agree with your observations.
However,it feels like candyman is more disposable at the moment.
If his background is really what they tell it is,he comes with no backing while j1n has a pretty wealthy family that can buy him out of anything.And the debt some posters mentioned a while back,it could actually be candyman.He owes bigshit for his career.
Rest of them do as well,but when you look at their back stories(if real),the group is made for one-eye;jamal and jin have wealthy families,tea despite his claims of coming from a farming family, his father bought him a swiss watch for becoming a trainee(so, wealthy,I guess),h0pe has a regular working family with his dad being an academician and all and junglebook was taken over by bigshit since childhood and separately sent to us for special training.
Candyman was working behind the scenes initially and then tricked to work in the group by bigshit.He really owes his career.Some people mentioned him being estranged from his dad.He really doesn't have any backing,except maybe sponsors of course.
Now,the white lighter symbolism that is a common thread for 27 club.
Candyman held a white lighter while he shook hands with the devil in some mv(I don't know the names of their songs,if anyone remembers,do add :))
He is the one most known for depression in the group.Fans are pretty much aware of his prescription use too.
The ss of clocks depicting 4:32 posted earlier,has both him and j1n .What if he gets chosen instead of j1n,because of background?And it depicts the time of the event?
And someone earlier posted that his home town wanted to name a street after him.He is a local hero,of sorts.
I don't think there's much buzz about j1n.So,even if he's disposed,I don't think there will be much impact.
'These' people like to off someone who has some impact on masses.Like,in case of Sull1,they could use the narrative of cyber bullying and depression.
Add to it,candyman's greed for grammy.There was some dark joke 'grannies for grammies'.
How far will he go for a grammy?Will he sacrifice his life?Who knows?They could just use the narrative of his desire for grammy and obsessively working for it made him more depressed or something.In korean age,won't he be 27 next year?
And there is another point.
The idols who suicided,were involved in some accident earlier.
I think,bt5 were involved in an accident too some time ago because of some stalkers.Though there were no injuries,candyman's name did crop up at that time,just saying.(the members were travelling in many cars and not everyone was involved in it.)
I'm not sure there is such a story for j1n,though a freaky misfiring while cleaning firearms will work fine.
Their recent signalling with red clothes,striped clothes and most importantly that number is intriguing.(Wait,what if they are celebrating some already done sacrifice,though?)
Look out for halloween and christmas.
The Mv was FIRE ..
Where suga shakes hand with the hooded figure ..

And the person we see mostly in danger is j1n .. or tae .. but what if they deceiving and some other member is actually in trouble who is shown safe in the Mvs ..

And the clock was also shown with j1min and k00k .. i think the pics didn't get posted.. i think the assumption of it being a length of some new Mv .. maybe right..

lightmightgirl

Veteran
More than the healing frequency,it feels like they are showing the timing of some event,kind of predictive programming stuff.

In cymatics,this 432 frequency forms a triangle,it seems.
These occultists are about inversion and numerology,right?
So,I was messing with this 432.
It's inversion is 234.Add 432+234=666!(apparently,666 is the number of sun)
Also,in line with saturn worship,it takes 432 yrs to make a half saturn cycle.
Gematria value of hebrew word for 'soul' is 432.
And some believe that it is the frequency to connect with 9th dimension beings or something.

Anyway,many believe that this frequency helps in healing.And since fans are overjoyed with this knowledge,they will submit themselves to the 'healing' music of bt5 and with lowered defences,it gets easy for 'them' to send their subliminals and whatnot.
Insightful findings. Numerology does correlate with most industries heavily. It is also said that it is a "radical" number and known as the "miracle tone of nature".

I found this online "The multiplication of the numbers within the name of Christ yields us the number 4,320 (4 x 5 x 6 x 6 x 6 = 4,320). This is an extremely important number. In the precession of the equinoxes, the stars move in a retrograde motion very slowly over a vast cycle of 25,920 years. Each age, aeon, or zodiacal house is defined as being 2,160 years in length (12 ages x 2,160 = 25,920). Two ages of this grand cosmic cycle would therefore be 4,320 years, the very number within the multiplication of Jesus. If we multiply 4,320 by 100, we yield the number 432,000. The radius of the sun is 432,000 miles."
"The root number we are dealing with here is the number 432, with multiples of ten showing the power of this number over different scales. The ratio of the Great Pyramid of Giza to the Earth is 1:43,200, meaning, that if you multiplied the Great Pyramid of Giza by 43,200, it would calculate perfectly the radii of both the Earth and moon, an ancient mathematical art called squaring the circle. There are also 43,200 seconds in 12 hours. 432 x 432 equals 186,624. The speed of light is measured at 186,282 miles per second – an extremely close approximation using simple math (The difference between 186,624 and 186,282 is the number 342, which is nothing more than a numerical anagram for 432!)."

I am trying to find a photo of a screenshot of a background that hints to January 24, 2020 apparently it is their comeback but Idk maybe it could mean something else.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
another Nirvana refference?....Jamal has a tattto related to Nirvana too
I don't think they are such Nirvana fans, it's obvious there something more to it

some lyrics to this song are interesting:

Monkey see, monkey do (I don't know why)
Rather be dead than cool (I don't know why)
Every line ends in rhyme (I don't know why)
Less is more, love is blind (I don't know why)

Stay away
God is gay

lol at that "god is gay" line....o_O .and yes the rebbelious tattoos make no sense when he is are part of the most manufactured group around
They rarely mention Nirvana in their interviews yet their tattoos reference the band and their lyrics have similarities. Kurt always would say gOD is G@y like if he had any proof.

BlueNeon

Rookie
Hey, everyone, I hope you are doing well and I love your analysis :) Some of the things some of you guys pointed out really creeped me out, like Te@'s swan jacket, I was reminded of the movei 'Black swan'. That movie is really creepy and I'm sure it probably has hidden messages in it.
If bt$ comeback is around the time of the next grammy awards, well well well I'm done, and if they actually win a gr@mmy this time, it really shows what 'level' they are at, the point of no return :rolleyes:. (because of when I first heard they went to gr@mmys I wasn't as woke but I knew something was off, - I already knew gr@mmys was evil- so I decided to do some research on Utube, and thanks to some amazing humans who kept posting the link this forum in the comment section, Voila! my journey of being awoken and began :) here I am on this amazing website and forum. <3)

When I searched up pics of the recent concerts, this one stood out, with three members I know a lot of you are freaked out by/ don't like.done da dun.jpg
we have h0pe with- what some of you would say- his deceiving smile,
jungk00k's glare just caught me off guard straight away and makes me uncomfortable, looks very menacing, I have aloot to say about him this year, he's changed so much :(
and of course, n@mj00n with the 'shhing' sign over his lips, probably 'silencing' of a secret. :)

Totally agree with your observations.
However,it feels like candyman is more disposable at the moment.
If his background is really what they tell it is,he comes with no backing while j1n has a pretty wealthy family that can buy him out of anything.And the debt some posters mentioned a while back,it could actually be candyman.He owes bigshit for his career.
Rest of them do as well,but when you look at their back stories(if real),the group is made for one-eye;jamal and jin have wealthy families,tea despite his claims of coming from a farming family, his father bought him a swiss watch for becoming a trainee(so, wealthy,I guess),h0pe has a regular working family with his dad being an academician and all and junglebook was taken over by bigshit since childhood and separately sent to us for special training.
Candyman was working behind the scenes initially and then tricked to work in the group by bigshit.He really owes his career.Some people mentioned him being estranged from his dad.He really doesn't have any backing,except maybe sponsors of course.
Now,the white lighter symbolism that is a common thread for 27 club.
Candyman held a white lighter while he shook hands with the devil in some mv(I don't know the names of their songs,if anyone remembers,do add :))
He is the one most known for depression in the group.Fans are pretty much aware of his prescription use too.
The ss of clocks depicting 4:32 posted earlier,has both him and j1n .What if he gets chosen instead of j1n,because of background?And it depicts the time of the event?
And someone earlier posted that his home town wanted to name a street after him.He is a local hero,of sorts.
I don't think there's much buzz about j1n.So,even if he's disposed,I don't think there will be much impact.
'These' people like to off someone who has some impact on masses.Like,in case of Sull1,they could use the narrative of cyber bullying and depression.
Add to it,candyman's greed for grammy.There was some dark joke 'grannies for grammies'.
How far will he go for a grammy?Will he sacrifice his life?Who knows?They could just use the narrative of his desire for grammy and obsessively working for it made him more depressed or something.In korean age,won't he be 27 next year?
And there is another point.
The idols who suicided,were involved in some accident earlier.
I think,bt5 were involved in an accident too some time ago because of some stalkers.Though there were no injuries,candyman's name did crop up at that time,just saying.(the members were travelling in many cars and not everyone was involved in it.)
I'm not sure there is such a story for j1n,though a freaky misfiring while cleaning firearms will work fine.
Their recent signalling with red clothes,striped clothes and most importantly that number is intriguing.(Wait,what if they are celebrating some already done sacrifice,though?)
Look out for halloween and christmas.
Whoa, you actually have a point with their backgrounds!