BTS discussion thread

Chai

Rookie
If Forbes is to be trusted they earned at least 8 million USD each last year alone, and probably just at much if not more this year. Of course this is what they earn legally, don’t know if they have illegal businesses on the side like YG. Jhope can pay millions for a song. I’m telling you these guys have sold their souls for this and are not fed up. They will keep doing whatever as long as the cash is rolling in, such as going to MbS. And the effects are starting to show on their faces, none of them are pleasant to look at. This guy I used to think was one of the better ones, but his face has started to look different, no innocence left in the eyes.
Now it creeps me out just as much as one-eyed.

Me too, i always thought that him and jin were the most good looking ones because they obviously had the least work done on their faces, but now, everytime i look at th i get chills, he gives me that scary vibe for some reason...they have all changed a lot
True hmmm. ..

The innocence leaves or stays on the face according to the deeds we do. . . With age.
I honestly don't know what to say. When it showed the part of him sitting down, his eyes as you said looked evil. Actually from my point of view, they looked SICK. He looks evil, sick, and defeated. That's tea right?? Because all of a sudden I can't really recognize him sometimes. He's not victorious at all.
He looked crazy!

Hey you all!! I don't post much here and occasionally lurk here. You all made good points. Its crazy how things sync together because just today, I was thinking about a vlive taee did a while back in his hotel room/ with Jhope (but the one with jhope the first few seconds of them just staring at the start I see something dark behind his eyes) and I was just soooo creeped out by how blank and emotionless his eyes were, I had to stop watching because of that. The eyes are the windows to the soul. That trailer freaked me out because that part where the light swung you could see something sinister. He wasn't even trying to look seductive, it's like as if he was gonna jump through my screen and attack.

Evil does eventually show on faces, I've seen it with my own eyes! I'm prone to dealing with narcissist and I remember accidentally looking at one of my ex friends profiles and saw how old, evil and haggard they looked. Yall spittin facts!

Does anyone here maybe... kind of miss bts? Like I know for a fact I usually say I don't, and I really haven't recently but I'm just going into depths with how their lives could've been before all of this started. Sure, some of them were born wicked anyways, but it felt like just yesterday I met bts and loved how random and funny they'd act. I remember looking into their personalities and feeling cozy. It's strange because as soon as I found out about them, God told me on the spot they were involved with satanism and yet I couldn't help but become curious and ignore God's warning anyways.

Then after some months, I just accepted the fact they were evil and turned back to God. It was a happy and yet depressing feeling indeed, and now when I look at them I feel disgust but sometimes... just wish it didn't have to be this way but God does things for a reason, so I'll leave it in his hands.

Also they were contacts, A LOT! I wonder if they do that because it's to hide their real eyes? Hmm????
I mean I did and still to this day think they wear contacts just to look more seductive. Korean boys with blue eyes are apparently more sexier than naturally having normal dark brown or black eye color to many females, so maybe that's just one of their methods to pull their fans in. It's working, trust me. -_-

Hopeful

Star
They rarely mention Nirvana in their interviews yet their tattoos reference the band and their lyrics have similarities. Kurt always would say gOD is G@y like if he had any proof.
I think this is the only way they can show support to the blasphemous words kurt said ...
Because if they openly said that .. they know they would lose more than half the fandom which consists of people who do believe in God ..
They always play the safe game...

And in black magik it is required to do such dirty stuff and commit blasphemy.. only then you get the desired stuff i.e grammy ...
So maybe this blasphemy was required for it ...? And we see as soon as his tatoo is acknowledged everywhere..he's being openly gay with tae and j1m.

Hopeful

Star
We used to talk about the frequencies here .. that they using such and such frequencies to cast spells and stuff .. and look what happened ..?!! They played the game of 432Hz and making people believe that this is a music for healing ..
I have no doubt that the Big fan accounts who start spreading such informations are under b1ghit or something

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I think this is the only way they can show support to the blasphemous words kurt said ...
Because if they openly said that .. they know they would lose more than half the fandom which consists of people who do believe in God ..
They always play the safe game...
Well said Hopeful. They don't seem to have the guts to do crazy stuff that Western artists do they still have that Korean conservative mentality a bit. Kurt actually had many quotes that were significant in pop culture the "Nevermind" tattoo is so relevant to their situation but not the most popular thing Kurt ever said or wrote. And that Just kidding tattoo says so much of their bullshit mentality. Rather be dead than cool was so narcissistic and contradicting. If you do not want to be cool then quit music easy, oh yea you like it too much so never mind lol. I am 100% sure the ARMY tattoo has double meaning too.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
We used to talk about the frequencies here .. that they using such and such frequencies to cast spells and stuff .. and look what happened ..?!! They played the game of 432Hz and making people believe that this is a music for healing ..
I have no doubt that the Big fan accounts who start spreading such informations are under b1ghit or something
Could be, that is why they keep pulling all these weird numerology stunts. Like who has that much time to analyze the most minute details even we theorists reference things that have been observed by others already.

Hopeful

Star
Could be, that is why they keep pulling all these weird numerology stunts. Like who has that much time to analyze the most minute details even we theorists reference things that have been observed by others already.
Seems like it .. a few things that were discussed here always ended up being viral on twitter later on .. but this time it was a little gap . Because we talked about frequencies quite a few hundred pages back i think and beetees couldn't make new VCRs yet.

And when they got the chance to make new ones..they put hints in there..

And also i think beetees doesn't have any 432Hz music yet .. some might be in the upcoming album..

And this tweet although no one liked it or knows this army person.. but i found it interesting like how fans can be so blind...

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Seems like it .. a few things that were discussed here always ended up being viral on twitter later on .. but this time it was a little gap . Because we talked about frequencies quite a few hundred pages back i think and beetees couldn't make new VCRs yet.

And when they got the chance to make new ones..they put hints in there..

And also i think beetees doesn't have any 432Hz music yet .. some might be in the upcoming album..

And this tweet although no one liked it or knows this army person.. but i found it interesting like how fans can be so blind...

Wow I lost so many brain cells with that one. Blind fans that are commenting on the 432 hertz thing does signify something, but they may think it is just a spiritual journey they are embarking on.

BT$ is also trying to rebel against fans comment on their vlive too:

This is getting out of hand lol it is like everybody knows now:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
View attachment 26852
No one talked about the purple suited tae ..
Purple the color of the wizards and witches..
Mostly seen on tae and Suga...
Yes and I totally forgot to comment yesterday that the "I purple you" has a hidden meaning. So apparently in communication styles, purple you is to have a one day quick fling with a random person, so he pretty much is saying I want to have a quick fling with fans.

Hopeful

Star
Wow I lost so many brain cells with that one. Blind fans that are commenting on the 432 hertz thing does signify something, but they may think it is just a spiritual journey they are embarking on.

BT$ is also trying to rebel against fans comment on their vlive too:

This is getting out of hand lol it is like everybody knows now:
They're all rebels...Trust me .. the only one taming them is b4ng pd .. :D

Idol song was so full of them .. and yeah that's a slap on the face of the fan telling j1min that his shirt was too revealing..
Although i like the confidence he has... but you just can't rebel against your own words when you said .. OK I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE .. should have ignored the comment.

Hopeful

Star
So apparently fans are saying V looked like a demon in yesterday's performance....and that Jamal, just kidding, and purple you witch were shifting as they look like each other in different parts of the concert. People were left confused at one point when Jamal look like purple you witch whilst dancing.
Their faces always shift into one another... for split seconds and its horrifying :D ..

I never thought j1m would turn into tae .. because their faces are so different.. but it happened and i was shook ..

You know i have a little theory here .. when the dem0n leaves the previous person to enter the next one ..the face of the previous one shows for a split second until the dem0n adjusts to the shape of the next one ... (just a theory... although someone who has been into this stuff can clear us on this )

lightmightgirl

Veteran
MHMMM
here we go again the gender agenda notice he is the one always pushing...
Their faces always shift into one another... for split seconds and its horrifying :D ..

I never thought j1m would turn into tae .. because their faces are so different.. but it happened and i was shook ..

You know i have a little theory here .. when the dem0n leaves the previous person to enter the next one ..the face of the previous one shows for a split second until the dem0n adjusts to the shape of the next one ... (just a theory... although someone who has been into this stuff can clear us on this )
I think so too. It does take some time to adjust I saw the clip several times and you can see the face shift so carefully yet kinda slow in a way.

So after they snag a grammy what is next, they want Korea for themselves?

Hopeful

Star
MHMMM
here we go again the gender agenda notice he is the one always pushing...

I think so too. It does take some time to adjust I saw the clip several times and you can see the face shift so carefully yet kinda slow in a way.

So after they snag a grammy what is next, they want Korea for themselves?
He makes the devil h0rns in the first clip i think..

Korea haha .. sadly..they will be disposed off ... that's the fate of the artists.. if good is losing the war nowadays..then evil never wins...
They make money and leave it for their families and get killed or drugged.
Jh0nghun had a whole apartment too and he left it for his sister in his will.

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
I’m back! I’m really sorry but... school is getting hard , I just checked the thread , and I see you guys talked about spiritualism I can spell some tea to you guys , I’m an old soul like taehyung but I never get the chance to say it since I always try to stay in touch with the topics of the thread
Will... here’s the tea :

Jungkook has red aura which means he’s passionate and hard working but he has no spirituality ,his red aura makes him adored by many fans

Taehyung is an old soul , I can see that from his expressions, he look weird and army call him childish even the other of bts say the same but I always saw an old soul in taehyung eyes (the eyes are the window to the soul) he is has a strong spiritual energy that makes him the most attractive and biased member

Jimin has so much blocking’s because he’s insecure and he tend to be attention seeking but he has a good heart chakra which makes him attractive

namjoon , when I see namjoon , he has a good third eye chakra because he’s intuitive, solid
He’s spiritually weak ,when it comes to spirituality you have to be less attached to materialism, you see him talking about materialism in his songs ( women ,money , love etc) he has a sprinkle of spiritual energy (for his intelligence and wisdom) but he’s two faced that why some of the people in this thread feel uncomfortable toward namjoon

Jhope.... I really can’t read him because of his spiritual shield

Suga is broken soul , he has some hatered inside his heart , he’s depressed , his gummy smile that army adore is actually a sign of mental health problems

Jin is the most insecure guy I’ve ever seen , I can clearly tell from his smile that there’s something wrong about him , he tries to hide everything by saying “I’m Jin and I’m world wide handsome , yeah I like my handsome face blah blah blah)

I keep thinking about h0bi's shield. Is he a clone? Possessed? body-snatched? Maybe it's a good thing? Hard to believe it is ...

Hopeful

Star
I keep thinking about h0bi's shield. Is he a clone? Possessed? body-snatched? Maybe it's a good thing? Hard to believe it is ...
As far as i know ..it's a spiritually good thing .. it is said to ward of evil energies .. and it starts to disappear if the owner of the shield does something negative or even becomes negative or sad ..
Hence..it proves his always smiley pers0na .. trying to stay hopeful always.. so that it won't deteriorate.

I think you came back after a long time ..right? Good to see you after quite a while :)

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
So apparently fans are saying V looked like a demon in yesterday's performance....and that Jamal, just kidding, and purple you witch were shifting as they look like each other in different parts of the concert. People were left confused at one point when Jamal look like purple you witch whilst dancing.
I think V's been living with demons and darkness for a long, long time. I think he's called them "angels" before.