BTS discussion thread

mimis

Established
The drama started to get recognition by major kpop related channels. The fans were so angry at first but when the company denied the news they started acting so chill as if that doesn't bother them. Just read some of the comments...
"When Junkook does get a gf, I will pray for her, I will personally pay for her security."
"Imagine if bighit wrote “yea he's dating. so what?”"
"sees Jungkook with a womanToxic ARMY: omg Jungkook is cheating on us this is unacceptable "
"Jungkook: breathes same air as another girlArmy: OMG THEYRE MARRIED" -
fans already make a joke out of that drama and just as I expected bighit is preparing the soil, they will make army seem like crazy for believing fake rumors and when the real drama comes out fans won't believe it. I won't be surprised if the tattoo artist got paid for this drama or had a deal with bighit. Because her career can go either way, she might get more customers or loose prestige so no more celebrities go there to have tattoos because of the drama surrounding her, and lets not talk about the toxic fans, who might get obsssesed with her and start following her or try to hurt her. So I do feel like she has agreements with bigs*it and knew before the photos were reliesed. I imagine how they must have felt knowing they are being filmed but pretend they are having fun for the photo so they can make a fake story out of it, it must mess them up. I am sure Jk is a good friend with her but he had to sacrifice his personal space and make this releationship scam, possibly damaging both their careers and friendship.
But I mean, at the end of the day he is millionare and we are not so whatever... :rolleyes:

sandonthebeach

Established
bt5 are due to play in Saudi Arabia on 11 oct, although I haven’t looked into this particular date so don’t know any relevance, but what struck me when I first head they were playing in SA was how would a group with such a loud support for lgbtea community be welcome in a country with a negative view (putting it very lightly)on that community?
BTS going to Saudi Arabia, I think it has to do more with politics and money. Lgbt it's just a thing to use against the population and then, when convenient, it will be discarded.

wow

Veteran
I posted this on the other related thread but am posting here too in case there are people here who aren’t on that thread.

I have a bit of a theory regarding this new souprgroup and bt5. Again, my usual disclaimer of I’m just thinking aloud and I could be way off the mark etc.

Anyway, on the subject of sacrifices, bt5 are due to play in Saudi Arabia on 11 oct, although I haven’t looked into this particular date so don’t know any relevance, but what struck me when I first head they were playing in SA was how would a group with such a loud support for lgbtea community be welcome in a country with a negative view (putting it very lightly)on that community?
So with this in mind, and this new soupergroup kicking off, what if one of bt5 is to be sacrifyced in SA and it put down to someone who has strong feelings about their lgbtea support?
Thus like JH may have been sacrifyced for BT5 success, maybe one of Bt5 is sacrifyced for new soupergroup success?
I hope I’m wrong of course, I hope nothing happens, but given the way these things work, and the same patterns cropping up, I can’t help but wonder.
i think its for their fame to die down since fans wont be happy about them performing there, or its for serving services or could be for having a ritual there since sa is very shady.

10/11/2019

1+0 + 1+1 = 3

2+0+1+9 = 3 + 9 = 12
1 + 2 = 3

3 + 3 = 6

and i oop

i can feel a huge ritual coming, can someone share an article about occult rituals on oct 11?

Truthteller

Veteran
This forum is dying because they are also dying. It went faster than expected, as predicted the remaining time won’t be as smooth. Their hype has seriously died down. Probably an accumulation of things, but their recent scandals certainly did help :p. Happens to everyone. The hype lasts a couple of years max, and then gossip is what keeps them relevant.

NotDelulu

Established
This forum is dying because they are also dying. It went faster than expected, as predicted the remaining time won’t be as smooth. Their hype has seriously died down. Probably an accumulation of things, but their recent scandals certainly did help :p. Happens to everyone. The hype lasts a couple of years max, and then gossip is what keeps them relevant.
True. Though they say there will be a big comeback in october
Probably darker than ever

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
For me, I am still watching them, but I do not have the time to dig really deep. My real life is much more important to me than a boyband, and right now I have so much more to do than monitor their every step.
In terms of hype you may be right. I noticed that after JK's scandal a lot of the people I follow on social media got really quiet compared to before. All of them have been posting messages to leave him alone and that they do not care wether he dates someone or not, but their actions say otherwise. It seems that even the "laid-back" international fans are pretty hurt about this. And if my information is correct, than the Korean fans have been really upset since JM was caught in Paris. Right now, his and JK's image has been really damaged in Korea and they are both losing fans. Korean fans are fighting each other while at the same time trying to keep all searches "clean". There has been a translation ban so international fans are not really getting any information. If you look at big translation accounts on twitter, you can see that many have been posting a lot less than normal.
I am curious to see how long they will last. Especially with the concert in Saudi Arabia, their status as token boyband in the US could be over sooner than they think. Right now only fans are aware that they are performing there. But since the concert is part of a cultural event that is sponsored by the king of SA, there will be press releases. Western press has criticised almost all big artists who performed there in the past few years as far as I know, and since a performance in SA is directly opposed to the "values" BT$ promotes, Western press will probably write about it.

True. Though they say there will be a big comeback in october
Probably darker than ever
I heard that too, but I also heard that BH is behind schedule with both BT$ and T-T. So it might be even later. I do not know if this is going to be the last comeback, but I think I remember that they had planned at least a trilogy based on the book no one read.

As far as "news" go, the alleged girlfriend may have been fired. Apparently fans have been arrassing the tattoo studio where she work(ed) by calling non-stop, leaving hate messages and throwing trash at the windows and in front of the front door.
After a long silence on instagram, she has now started to like comments in English that congratulate her on dating JK, on top of deleting her "explanation" post. She also went up from just under 4000 followers to almost 100 000 in a matter of days.
BT$ are allegedly in New Zealand filming a reality show. Probably Bon Voyage.

cadiz

Star
I think the thread dies because we have no topic of conversation lol (it's a good thing actually)

About hype being over, in my opinion when they start to enlist fame will start to fade (i imagine next year when Jinn goes)...
But even with those scandals affecting their image... they are very lucky because there is no other boyband in the market

Even nsync had BSB and One direction had the wanted (those one hit wonders). But BT-s really have no competition wich makes their road very easy ...we see where that road ends

Truthteller

Veteran
As far as "news" go, the alleged girlfriend may have been fired. Apparently fans have been arrassing the tattoo studio where she work(ed) by calling non-stop, leaving hate messages and throwing trash at the windows and in front of the front door.
After a long silence on instagram, she has now started to like comments in English that congratulate her on dating JK, on top of deleting her "explanation" post. She also went up from just under 4000 followers to almost 100 000 in a matter of days.
BT$ are allegedly in New Zealand filming a reality show. Probably Bon Voyage.
Poor girl, she both lost her job and got harassed. Makes me think that Big$hit actually paid no compensation for the damage and now she is getting her revenge by liking comments and removing her apology. She probably was a friend of JK and all, but perhaps she didn’t know they had planned all this behind her back. Apparently the shop manager also got fired after saying something. More people lost their jobs and for normal everyday people it can have serious consequences. Very shady indeed.

NotDelulu

Established
She removed all posts about them being in a relationship and kept only the ones stated they are friends. i guess she mass liked all messages left for her before.
I think bh used her so she is using her momentum for clout back.
The cctv phootage wasnt even if her and jk but the media play worked and jk is now referred to straight again and thats whats ultimately matters.

I do notice there is a more quiet and calculated approach from fans now . As enlightenment approaches they will slowly be disappearing from the radar.

They do have the (possibly last) comeback and the sa show which i am intrigued Bout to see how its gonna work.

Didnt know supreme boi was fired ? Can you share the source? @Random_person

Hopeful

Star
Just can't possibly be a last comeback.. This will nost probably be Shadow comeback..

Ego still has to come..

They are professionals in having 2 comebacks a year and a japan album plus intl concerts.. So eg0 one can be sooner than expected after shadow one..

wow

Veteran
So,gain for tea?Didn't he lay low through this hiatus,like he always do?I think there is a media gag order about tea.Hence,there isn't much news about him other than what is let out by the company.Very suspicious.Yes,nothing new
oh yeah, i havent talked about that dude and the hyung line for a minute, they mustve been so dusty after all the scandals, being somewhat forgotten.

ok now im gonna leave assumptions about the members that have been hiding in the shadows for their break, and since jm and jk has been doing some really scandalous stuff, i assume the others have too, because you know what they say, the people you hang out with will influence you (or something in that line).

lets start with th, he has posted some shady stuff before, he was seen with a juul on a pict he posted on twitter yet no one really questions that and pretends that that never happened, its kind of weird, and some peopme started questioning if its a juul or not and 4rmys said its like crayon handle or some sort? uh no, they dont usually look like that and im pretty sure thats a juul he has. second is his rap video, he mouthed the word "b*tch" and again, no one questions him. for his break, we can only see him hanging out with his actor friends and thats all, its kind of weird how he arent been seen in a place somewhere, even when he went to a trip with his friends, no one saw him, no pictures what so ever, i think thats very weird, but idk, he could be running off to some places and doing shady stuff but no one saw him, maybe he is good at hiding or he is wearing a camoflage patterned outfit lol, thats a bad joke, sorry.

rm, now he is the most active one throughout his break, he can only be seen going to museums and taking pictures from only God knows who took those pictures, probably a staff since he can be seen going out with a staff in a restaurant, i think everywhere they go, they have staff around them.
jk : manager sej!n i think thats his name?
jm : that dude we thought was his bf on his trip to france
nj : what i just told yall
jh : i think we can all agree he has staff around, since we assumed he was giving services.
yg : idk much
th : he doesnt have staff with him, from what i know, but he could be, but its weird if a staff comes along to a friendship gathering trip so i dont think he has staff with him, which is kind of suspicious for me since most of them have one, idk.
jn : i believe he has staff with him since we can see him going to places with someone taking pictures of him, could be a staff.

so yeah, nj is doing a "productive" break, looking at occultic museums is SOO FUN and it can boost your iq from 145 to 200 so definetly recommended, i believe he is only doing shady stuff behind the scenes vecause we all know how much of a big fat lie he is.

jh, we have discussed about him in the previous posts, so yeah, what he was doing is not good, with his blonde hair and how he acted on the airport, extremely suspicious.

yg, this guy is actually NONEXISTENT for like a whole month there, i literally dont know what he is doing, he doesnt post anything on social medias but his selfie, suspicious, he could be doing nasty stuff behinds the scenes too, we may never know, and keep in mind these boys are HELLA manipulative and is a big fat clown so i dont want to trust what i saw on social media pictures.

jn : we can see him going to different places, i actually liked his vacations from the other members, he seems like someone who is genuinely enjoying his vacations and doing normal activities such as fishing, or going to the beach/sea, he seems normal to me, but of course, we dont know what is going on behind the scenes, ye could be doing bad stuff.

again, these are all assumptions, since i think people are now rocused on jm and jk only and the other members doesnt really get the spotlight, leads me to thinking that its for hiding something that theyre doing or hiding the fact that theyre doing nasty stuff while people thinking that theyre having normal breaks, not going to parties or having a gf, its for people to flaunt over them and be like "omg, jm and jk could never, these boys are literally the sweetest and purest uwuwuwu" while theyre literally the shadiest person ever, more than jk and jm, so yeah.

tell me what you think !

spicy_ramen

Rookie
Does anyone remember a prediction that said a member would get tangled up in a dating scandal and the group will get downhill afterwards? Also another prediction that said Armys are going to be the death of BTS? I kinda feel that these are the things that is currently happening.
Out of curiosity I spent some time browsing the korean accounts that leak JK's alleged dating scandal and they sure dragged JK to the dust over there. The thing I'm not sure about, is this actually coming from antis or the company itself? When the bomb dropped, they're conveniently flying out of the country. Sounds planned? With what we know about the shadiness of BH, there's a possibility that they've orchestrated this, for sure.. but am curious what gain do they get from this scandal? Is this some sort of humiliation ritual for JK, if he seriously is going to go solo?

At first I thought they're just testing the waters, or heck, covering up for that implied statement by one of his fansites. But looking at the way it's going now esp. with girl acting up, I say they're set up for a huge downfall. Nobody will believe what BH market to them anymore with this type of contradiction. BH statement doesn't line up with what the girl says, already enough to make some people drop them like a hot potato.

I don't know really. I'm lost on this matter o_OPls do enlighten me if you guys have something. :)

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Does anyone remember a prediction that said a member would get tangled up in a dating scandal and the group will get downhill afterwards? Also another prediction that said Armys are going to be the death of BTS? I kinda feel that these are the things that is currently happening.
Out of curiosity I spent some time browsing the korean accounts that leak JK's alleged dating scandal and they sure dragged JK to the dust over there. The thing I'm not sure about, is this actually coming from antis or the company itself? When the bomb dropped, they're conveniently flying out of the country. Sounds planned? With what we know about the shadiness of BH, there's a possibility that they've orchestrated this, for sure.. but am curious what gain do they get from this scandal? Is this some sort of humiliation ritual for JK, if he seriously is going to go solo?

At first I thought they're just testing the waters, or heck, covering up for that implied statement by one of his fansites. But looking at the way it's going now esp. with girl acting up, I say they're set up for a huge downfall. Nobody will believe what BH market to them anymore with this type of contradiction. BH statement doesn't line up with what the girl says, already enough to make some people drop them like a hot potato.

I don't know really. I'm lost on this matter o_OPls do enlighten me if you guys have something. :)
You know in Hollywood bearding is common. E.g. Camilla Cabello is bearding for Shawn Mendes and both are getting a ton of publicity from it. Agencies go the great lengths to make sure the star stays in the closet and the most obvious way is to make people assume they are dating a woman. Now despite all the obvious signs and their rampant homo agenda, BT$$ most certainly don’t want to be officially outed by a credible source. For these people getting outed before military service could have some bad consequences in SK that would cause an even bigger controvesy than an alleged dating scandal. The reason is that homosexuality is banned in their military. Furthermore it diverts attention from Jimbo’s scandal in Paris, which if it resurfaces with details will be terrible for them. There is already a not so blind item about it in Cdan. Actually the root of all this is Jimbo’s escapades because his fansite revealed the messages from Headliner in light of his clubbing scandal that happened to coincide with JK’s birthday. Of course there may have been malicious intent as well, but the timing does not lie. Now Big$hit has two things to cover up. So I can see why the company would do this. There could be more to the story, but none that is obvious to me. And you are right the whole thing was conveniently staged.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star

a lot of things are kept hidden from international fans
what I do know is that JK image in korea is very bad right now and fans are more upset about the type of woman he is being involved with.....the don't trust his friends and they think he is involved in shady things

And the denial was not convincing for korean fans so BH lost credibility.... the whole thing was a bad look for him and the company

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
The forum is slowly dying... but fans are slowly awakening... thats some encouraging tweet from k armys and its spreading

People see thru bh. And the reason they show so much of broken jm is cuz they lay the grounds for his solo career. Who cares if his health is broken.

I read that statement as well, but to me, it showed something different then to you.

What is really concerning to me, is that even this critical post shows an almost cult-like thinking the fans have developed.
She mentions that JM is in a really bad condition, his voice is bad and he is drinking on almost all shows, which might indicate alcoholism. But instead of asking for better treatment for him she wants BH not to show this anymore, because it is upsetting the fans and somehow letting them down. The same thing with the JK "scandal". She is not upset that he is maybe dating and getting hate over it, she is upset that people see the hate.
So what she is ultimately asking for, is not better treatment of her favourite band, but better censorship of things that are upsetting to her. That is not a type of behaviour I would necessarily expect from a fan.

However it represents in my opinion the cult-like thinking BH has encouraged. I noticed that a lot of fans seem to not really focus on what BT$ really do and stand for, but rather their ideas and interpretations of them, which are also an extension of their own personality and beliefs.
The best example is the belief that BT$ are "woke kings" and "allies for LGBTQ". You see and hear fans say that all the time, but if you look at what the group members have really said and done to deserve these labels, you notice that the evidence is pretty thin. Sure, they held a speech in front of the UN, and told everyone to love themselves.
But "love yourself" is not a new concept. A lot of artists have done songs on this topic, the first who comes to my mind is Lady Gaga. On the other hand JM wore a nationalistic t-shirt that celebrated the bombing of Hiroshima, called JK the Korean n-word, all of them had multiple racist incidents and had a fashion photo shoot without permission at the Holocaust memorial in Berlin, and RM had a second one with a hat that had the emblem of the nazi elite troop that is responsible for the massacres on Jews during WW2. Not particularly woke, if you ask me.
The same goes for LGBTQ allies. Sure they wave at rainbow flags in concerts, say they do not have girlfriends or boyfriends (which also caters to their rabid shipper fanbase, what a happy coincidence).
But if you look at what they really say in interviews, it is more than vague and when asked directly they do everything to not have to take a clear stance on the matter. That kind of behaviour would not be okay, if they were western artists. So how did they gain this image in the first place if the evidence is so thin?
If you look at what they truly reveal about themselves, it is all so vague and little, that it almost seems that they have no personality. Thus they become a blank canvas, onto which fans can project their dreams.
In my opinion they gained this image with western fans, because all of these aspects are important to western fans. These fans are young, female and grew up on the internet. Wokeness and lgbtq are important topics for them and part of their personal identities. So, obviously their favourite band has to share these values. So they project these values on them and by the virtual sharing, they connect with them. Since BH encourages an extreme attachment to the group, to me it almost looks like that the group becomes part of a fans identity.
In my opinion you can see this in the way fans refer to themselves. Normally, a fan of something would say: "I am a fan of the Beatles/ the Knicks/ Lady Gaga." But BT$ fans say "I am Army." Like they would say: "I am black/ white/ a democrat/ an American/ Christian/ Muslim". Being a fan is part of their identity and manifests in the way they describe themselves. Therefore every single thing about BT$ is a part of themselves. If BT$ are attacked, they feel attacked themselves, because they see themselves as part of the group, not just bystanders who consume content. It is why they react so violently any time someone dares to criticise the group.
The same thing happens in this explanation. She feels personally attacked, because she is uncomfortable with the hate JK receives. But not in an empathetic "I am sorry you have to go through this, this must suck for you" way, but rather in a way that this reflects badly on her own identity.

This has been sort of lingering on my mind for a long time. What do you guys think?