BTS discussion thread

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Does anyone remember a prediction that said a member would get tangled up in a dating scandal and the group will get downhill afterwards? Also another prediction that said Armys are going to be the death of BTS? I kinda feel that these are the things that is currently happening.
Out of curiosity I spent some time browsing the korean accounts that leak JK's alleged dating scandal and they sure dragged JK to the dust over there. The thing I'm not sure about, is this actually coming from antis or the company itself? When the bomb dropped, they're conveniently flying out of the country. Sounds planned? With what we know about the shadiness of BH, there's a possibility that they've orchestrated this, for sure.. but am curious what gain do they get from this scandal? Is this some sort of humiliation ritual for JK, if he seriously is going to go solo?

At first I thought they're just testing the waters, or heck, covering up for that implied statement by one of his fansites. But looking at the way it's going now esp. with girl acting up, I say they're set up for a huge downfall. Nobody will believe what BH market to them anymore with this type of contradiction. BH statement doesn't line up with what the girl says, already enough to make some people drop them like a hot potato.

I don't know really. I'm lost on this matter o_OPls do enlighten me if you guys have something. :)
You know in Hollywood bearding is common. E.g. Camilla Cabello is bearding for Shawn Mendes and both are getting a ton of publicity from it. Agencies go the great lengths to make sure the star stays in the closet and the most obvious way is to make people assume they are dating a woman. Now despite all the obvious signs and their rampant homo agenda, BT$$ most certainly don’t want to be officially outed by a credible source. For these people getting outed before military service could have some bad consequences in SK that would cause an even bigger controvesy than an alleged dating scandal. The reason is that homosexuality is banned in their military. Furthermore it diverts attention from Jimbo’s scandal in Paris, which if it resurfaces with details will be terrible for them. There is already a not so blind item about it in Cdan. Actually the root of all this is Jimbo’s escapades because his fansite revealed the messages from Headliner in light of his clubbing scandal that happened to coincide with JK’s birthday. Of course there may have been malicious intent as well, but the timing does not lie. Now Big$hit has two things to cover up. So I can see why the company would do this. There could be more to the story, but none that is obvious to me. And you are right the whole thing was conveniently staged.

I don't think BH planned this, and if they did they are bigger idiots than I ever thought they would be.
If they planned this, it should have some sort of gain for them. Objectively speaking JK is better suited for a solo career than JM, even though JM's brand ranking in Korea is better. On stage JK is much better than JM in almost all areas. He is a much safer bet for a solo career. Of course JM's image took a big hit with the Paris scandal, but at least international fans were appeased very quickly with a fake trip home for JK's birthday. So why damage JK's good reputation for a member that is not as safe a bet for a solo career? that doesn't make any sense. They would have been able to find something else to cover it, especially since Korean fans have been covering JM's missteps in his home country for years.
Headliner wouldn't have been too big of problem either since to my knowledge only international fans interpreted her statement like she was saying JK was gay. Korean fans interpreted it as "doesn't sleep around", although this may have been false as well. But with ther age and history, who would have really believed her? An over fourty year old who stalked a young adult and threw a tantrum when said young adult didn't wear her presents in public? They could have insinuated that she was insane and be done with it. Especially since JK never had a scandal before.
Besides, Dispatch would not out him if he were gay, and as far as I know they have almost no competition when it comes to gossip about celebrities. And BH have been paying them off for years, they could easily do it again.
And if they really wanted to get him a beard, why choose this girl? Her friends are weird, she has a profession that is still semi-illegal in SK, has tattoos herself, one of which celebrates cocaine, is gender non-conforming... the list goes on and on. If they want to find a beard, why not choose a girl-next-door type that is inoffensive and just as easily deniable, because JK would never date someone so "ugly". Besides it would also have the effect that every single one of his fan girls would think that she could also have the chance to be in her place, since she is "just as pretty if not prettier".
In my opinion, BH screwed up. Either because this is at least partially real and the girl is now angry and taking revenge, or because they totally underestimated her when they hired her, and she is now turning the situation to her advantage.

NotDelulu

Established
You know in Hollywood bearding is common. E.g. Camilla Cabello is bearding for Shawn Mendes and both are getting a ton of publicity from it. Agencies go the great lengths to make sure the star stays in the closet and the most obvious way is to make people assume they are dating a woman. Now despite all the obvious signs and their rampant homo agenda, BT$$ most certainly don’t want to be officially outed by a credible source. For these people getting outed before military service could have some bad consequences in SK that would cause an even bigger controvesy than an alleged dating scandal. The reason is that homosexuality is banned in their military. Furthermore it diverts attention from Jimbo’s scandal in Paris, which if it resurfaces with details will be terrible for them. There is already a not so blind item about it in Cdan. Actually the root of all this is Jimbo’s escapades because his fansite revealed the messages from Headliner in light of his clubbing scandal that happened to coincide with JK’s birthday. Of course there may have been malicious intent as well, but the timing does not lie. Now Big$hit has two things to cover up. So I can see why the company would do this. There could be more to the story, but none that is obvious to me. And you are right the whole thing was conveniently staged.
Ugh you put it so eloquently i salute you

OvercomeItAll

Established
I read that statement as well, but to me, it showed something different then to you.

What is really concerning to me, is that even this critical post shows an almost cult-like thinking the fans have developed.
She mentions that JM is in a really bad condition, his voice is bad and he is drinking on almost all shows, which might indicate alcoholism. But instead of asking for better treatment for him she wants BH not to show this anymore, because it is upsetting the fans and somehow letting them down. The same thing with the JK "scandal". She is not upset that he is maybe dating and getting hate over it, she is upset that people see the hate.
So what she is ultimately asking for, is not better treatment of her favourite band, but better censorship of things that are upsetting to her. That is not a type of behaviour I would necessarily expect from a fan.

However it represents in my opinion the cult-like thinking BH has encouraged. I noticed that a lot of fans seem to not really focus on what BT$ really do and stand for, but rather their ideas and interpretations of them, which are also an extension of their own personality and beliefs.
The best example is the belief that BT$ are "woke kings" and "allies for LGBTQ". You see and hear fans say that all the time, but if you look at what the group members have really said and done to deserve these labels, you notice that the evidence is pretty thin. Sure, they held a speech in front of the UN, and told everyone to love themselves.
But "love yourself" is not a new concept. A lot of artists have done songs on this topic, the first who comes to my mind is Lady Gaga. On the other hand JM wore a nationalistic t-shirt that celebrated the bombing of Hiroshima, called JK the Korean n-word, all of them had multiple racist incidents and had a fashion photo shoot without permission at the Holocaust memorial in Berlin, and RM had a second one with a hat that had the emblem of the nazi elite troop that is responsible for the massacres on Jews during WW2. Not particularly woke, if you ask me.
The same goes for LGBTQ allies. Sure they wave at rainbow flags in concerts, say they do not have girlfriends or boyfriends (which also caters to their rabid shipper fanbase, what a happy coincidence).
But if you look at what they really say in interviews, it is more than vague and when asked directly they do everything to not have to take a clear stance on the matter. That kind of behaviour would not be okay, if they were western artists. So how did they gain this image in the first place if the evidence is so thin?
If you look at what they truly reveal about themselves, it is all so vague and little, that it almost seems that they have no personality. Thus they become a blank canvas, onto which fans can project their dreams.
In my opinion they gained this image with western fans, because all of these aspects are important to western fans. These fans are young, female and grew up on the internet. Wokeness and lgbtq are important topics for them and part of their personal identities. So, obviously their favourite band has to share these values. So they project these values on them and by the virtual sharing, they connect with them. Since BH encourages an extreme attachment to the group, to me it almost looks like that the group becomes part of a fans identity.
In my opinion you can see this in the way fans refer to themselves. Normally, a fan of something would say: "I am a fan of the Beatles/ the Knicks/ Lady Gaga." But BT$ fans say "I am Army." Like they would say: "I am black/ white/ a democrat/ an American/ Christian/ Muslim". Being a fan is part of their identity and manifests in the way they describe themselves. Therefore every single thing about BT$ is a part of themselves. If BT$ are attacked, they feel attacked themselves, because they see themselves as part of the group, not just bystanders who consume content. It is why they react so violently any time someone dares to criticise the group.
The same thing happens in this explanation. She feels personally attacked, because she is uncomfortable with the hate JK receives. But not in an empathetic "I am sorry you have to go through this, this must suck for you" way, but rather in a way that this reflects badly on her own identity.

This has been sort of lingering on my mind for a long time. What do you guys think?
This explains a lot of things perfectly! Esp. the identity thing!

I don't think BH planned this, and if they did they are bigger idiots than I ever thought they would be.
If they planned this, it should have some sort of gain for them. Objectively speaking JK is better suited for a solo career than JM, even though JM's brand ranking in Korea is better. On stage JK is much better than JM in almost all areas. He is a much safer bet for a solo career. Of course JM's image took a big hit with the Paris scandal, but at least international fans were appeased very quickly with a fake trip home for JK's birthday. So why damage JK's good reputation for a member that is not as safe a bet for a solo career? that doesn't make any sense. They would have been able to find something else to cover it, especially since Korean fans have been covering JM's missteps in his home country for years.
Headliner wouldn't have been too big of problem either since to my knowledge only international fans interpreted her statement like she was saying JK was gay. Korean fans interpreted it as "doesn't sleep around", although this may have been false as well. But with ther age and history, who would have really believed her? An over fourty year old who stalked a young adult and threw a tantrum when said young adult didn't wear her presents in public? They could have insinuated that she was insane and be done with it. Especially since JK never had a scandal before.
Besides, Dispatch would not out him if he were gay, and as far as I know they have almost no competition when it comes to gossip about celebrities. And BH have been paying them off for years, they could easily do it again.
And if they really wanted to get him a beard, why choose this girl? Her friends are weird, she has a profession that is still semi-illegal in SK, has tattoos herself, one of which celebrates cocaine, is gender non-conforming... the list goes on and on. If they want to find a beard, why not choose a girl-next-door type that is inoffensive and just as easily deniable, because JK would never date someone so "ugly". Besides it would also have the effect that every single one of his fan girls would think that she could also have the chance to be in her place, since she is "just as pretty if not prettier".
In my opinion, BH screwed up. Either because this is at least partially real and the girl is now angry and taking revenge, or because they totally underestimated her when they hired her, and she is now turning the situation to her advantage.
I think everything about the scandal is staged, but I don't think this is bearding. Things just don't add up at all.

Truthteller

Veteran
Headliner’s statement could easily be interpreted the way we interepret it in South Korea. Maybe not for the 13 yos but any adult will understand what it insinuates. Some things are just left unsaid among their Korean fans it seems to ”protect” the idol. You think Kpop sasaengs or dispatch don’t know this? I wrote this in the other forum, but my estimation is that a good 40-50% of new generation male idols are lgbt, not just BT$. Jk or whoever is in no unique position. This has happened before when they was serious g@y rumours for a very popular idol: e.g. EXO Kai, bam dating scandal. Feel free to read on the general kpop forum along with some posts from users that don’t post here.

Older fans also that a fansite is a relatively reliable source as they know a lot about the idol involved. At the end of the day, they are not real stalkers, more like PR firms that work with them. I agree that Big$hit messed up, but with regards to Jimbo’s scandal, that would cause damage to the whole group and company, similar to how Seungri’s scandal led to the downfall of YG. If that thing blows up more and more things may be exposed that could cause huge damage. You have to look at the bigger picture. Once again I think they were trying to kill two birds with one shot.

I read that statement as well, but to me, it showed something different then to you.

What is really concerning to me, is that even this critical post shows an almost cult-like thinking the fans have developed.
She mentions that JM is in a really bad condition, his voice is bad and he is drinking on almost all shows, which might indicate alcoholism. But instead of asking for better treatment for him she wants BH not to show this anymore, because it is upsetting the fans and somehow letting them down. The same thing with the JK "scandal". She is not upset that he is maybe dating and getting hate over it, she is upset that people see the hate.
So what she is ultimately asking for, is not better treatment of her favourite band, but better censorship of things that are upsetting to her. That is not a type of behaviour I would necessarily expect from a fan.

However it represents in my opinion the cult-like thinking BH has encouraged. I noticed that a lot of fans seem to not really focus on what BT$ really do and stand for, but rather their ideas and interpretations of them, which are also an extension of their own personality and beliefs.
The best example is the belief that BT$ are "woke kings" and "allies for LGBTQ". You see and hear fans say that all the time, but if you look at what the group members have really said and done to deserve these labels, you notice that the evidence is pretty thin. Sure, they held a speech in front of the UN, and told everyone to love themselves.
But "love yourself" is not a new concept. A lot of artists have done songs on this topic, the first who comes to my mind is Lady Gaga. On the other hand JM wore a nationalistic t-shirt that celebrated the bombing of Hiroshima, called JK the Korean n-word, all of them had multiple racist incidents and had a fashion photo shoot without permission at the Holocaust memorial in Berlin, and RM had a second one with a hat that had the emblem of the nazi elite troop that is responsible for the massacres on Jews during WW2. Not particularly woke, if you ask me.
The same goes for LGBTQ allies. Sure they wave at rainbow flags in concerts, say they do not have girlfriends or boyfriends (which also caters to their rabid shipper fanbase, what a happy coincidence).
But if you look at what they really say in interviews, it is more than vague and when asked directly they do everything to not have to take a clear stance on the matter. That kind of behaviour would not be okay, if they were western artists. So how did they gain this image in the first place if the evidence is so thin?
If you look at what they truly reveal about themselves, it is all so vague and little, that it almost seems that they have no personality. Thus they become a blank canvas, onto which fans can project their dreams.
In my opinion they gained this image with western fans, because all of these aspects are important to western fans. These fans are young, female and grew up on the internet. Wokeness and lgbtq are important topics for them and part of their personal identities. So, obviously their favourite band has to share these values. So they project these values on them and by the virtual sharing, they connect with them. Since BH encourages an extreme attachment to the group, to me it almost looks like that the group becomes part of a fans identity.
In my opinion you can see this in the way fans refer to themselves. Normally, a fan of something would say: "I am a fan of the Beatles/ the Knicks/ Lady Gaga." But BT$ fans say "I am Army." Like they would say: "I am black/ white/ a democrat/ an American/ Christian/ Muslim". Being a fan is part of their identity and manifests in the way they describe themselves. Therefore every single thing about BT$ is a part of themselves. If BT$ are attacked, they feel attacked themselves, because they see themselves as part of the group, not just bystanders who consume content. It is why they react so violently any time someone dares to criticise the group.
The same thing happens in this explanation. She feels personally attacked, because she is uncomfortable with the hate JK receives. But not in an empathetic "I am sorry you have to go through this, this must suck for you" way, but rather in a way that this reflects badly on her own identity.

This has been sort of lingering on my mind for a long time. What do you guys think?
I agree with some of what you say, but strongly disagree with some statement such as ”their stance on certain issues such as LGBT” is vague and built on thin ice. Of course this may be company policy, but BT$ shown some of the most obvious and rampant promotion of LGBT and gender non-conforming concepts both through words, more importantly through actions. This has previously widely been dicussed on the forum, not going through it again. Perhaps we haven’t been seeing the same thing, but to me their agenda on certain issues is very clear, same for e.g. my sister who is younger than me. There are a lot of trendy topics that can’t be related to BT$ such as environmentalism, religion, gender equality, etc etc, all of which matter to young ”woke” people. Their main two things are LGBT and and love of the self and self-acceptance which once again relates to the latter. That is it. Of course they don’t follow their own message about self-love considering how depressed some of the members seem. The reason you think it seems blank is because you realize how manufactured they are, it is not something of their own.

Popping

Rookie
Does anyone remember a prediction that said a member would get tangled up in a dating scandal and the group will get downhill afterwards? Also another prediction that said Armys are going to be the death of BTS? I kinda feel that these are the things that is currently happening.
Out of curiosity I spent some time browsing the korean accounts that leak JK's alleged dating scandal and they sure dragged JK to the dust over there. The thing I'm not sure about, is this actually coming from antis or the company itself? When the bomb dropped, they're conveniently flying out of the country. Sounds planned? With what we know about the shadiness of BH, there's a possibility that they've orchestrated this, for sure.. but am curious what gain do they get from this scandal? Is this some sort of humiliation ritual for JK, if he seriously is going to go solo?

At first I thought they're just testing the waters, or heck, covering up for that implied statement by one of his fansites. But looking at the way it's going now esp. with girl acting up, I say they're set up for a huge downfall. Nobody will believe what BH market to them anymore with this type of contradiction. BH statement doesn't line up with what the girl says, already enough to make some people drop them like a hot potato.

I don't know really. I'm lost on this matter o_OPls do enlighten me if you guys have something. :)
Can i compliment you on your profile pic? I love pusheen cat. ;^;

Gogobebe

Rookie
I've had a dream about GOT7 car accident in 2020.It's was night when the news came.(December)( And there's was 1 death and 2 in coma....That was really scary.And my mom said; there's people who make pacts with devil and die when their time is finish.I think it has a report with sacrifice and other thing like that..
And since this morning,i can't stop thinking about Jackson,Yugyeom and BamBam...I can't.Like i'm worrying about them.
Please, don't worry about it... :( It is fightening indeed, but for your sake it's better for you if you don't think about them
And personally I think that your mom is right. Once I read about J0hn Lenn0n and that he sold his soul for such a big success of Beetls and the fact that he was shooted was completion of the pact.
Actually Jacks0n has just released a new song "bull3t to th3 h34rt" - lot of insanity and it seems that lady in dark is controlling him
If you want to share something more I recommend you joining a kpop thread ;)https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/

I apologize to you all for this off-topic post ^_^'

Last edited:

ddaeng

Ok whatever the news might be.. But what is that in the tatt00 shop? I have never been to one.. So umm.. Anybody got an explanation?

View attachment 25642
View attachment 25643
That person is lying down to get a tattoo. This is totally normal and most of the time necessary haha. My boyfriend is a tattoo artist. It's pretty common for shops to have lude artwork or collective weird things, so seeing a dildo or something phallic isn't that weird either

Shuna

Star
I believe, that I found the moment of the sacrifice of Jin: It will be the 21th of March:
Why, on March 21th? It is marked on the car, behind Jin in Fire clip, in addition to the symbol of the four bars striped, it includes on the left the symbol of Aries. And the 21th? The 21th will be the day, when spring will arrive. Whether in the Spring Day clip as well as in Taemin's My Skin, you'll see cherry blossoms (symbol of spring).
In Spring Day, it's the girl who dies, and everyone ends up putting a pair of white shoes on the tree. This will surely make you think of a picture where Jin is the only one who does not wear shoes.
In Taemin's Under My Skin, where he dances under a red, red moon-like light, reminiscent of the scene of Baekhyun, where he illustrates a slaughter.

Last edited:

spicy_ramen

Rookie
She's definitely doing some questionable stuff if she is indeed dating him. They might not be close or even friends in the first place after all. I don't think a person in the right mind would make use of the situation to their advantage and put the relationship on the line. Again, this is just a speculation and I sorta regret wasting my time on this as I've already stopped caring about them since a few months back. However curiosity got the best of me and now here I am :rolleyes:

Can i compliment you on your profile pic? I love pusheen cat. ;^;
88410-medium-telegram-sticker-pusheen-cat-sized-to.png
Awww thank you^^ they're really cute indeed!

wow

Veteran
She's definitely doing some questionable stuff if she is indeed dating him. They might not be close or even friends in the first place after all. I don't think a person in the right mind would make use of the situation to their advantage and put the relationship on the line. Again, this is just a speculation and I sorta regret wasting my time on this as I've already stopped caring about them since a few months back. However curiosity got the best of me and now here I am :rolleyes:

View attachment 25879
Awww thank you^^ they're really cute indeed!
nah thats just a fan trying to defend jk, could also be a payed person to say bad stuff about her and defend jk so that he cant get a bad image.

cadiz

Star

!

its true the woman likes attention. but i'ts also true JK is friends with her and the tatto crew
There is a lot of info about him hanging out with them in several ocassions and even designing tattos for them

This woman has a cocaine tattooo on her arm....and this is the people JK hangs around.
But fans don't want to accept that, and now they are gonna say JK was "forced" to be friends with them.....just like they said Jamal was "forced" to drink in Paris

they will never accept oppa are not innocent and pure....let them be

spicy_ramen

Rookie
nah thats just a fan trying to defend jk, could also be a payed person to say bad stuff about her and defend jk so that he cant get a bad image.
its true the woman likes attention. but i'ts also true JK is friends with her and the tatto crew
There is a lot of info about him hanging out with them in several ocassions and even designing tattos for them

This woman has a cocaine tattooo on her arm....and this is the people JK hangs around.
But fans don't want to accept that, and now they are gonna say JK was "forced" to be friends with them.....just like they said Jamal was "forced" to drink in Paris

Dang.. thanks for the clarifications. I'm so far behind all these info and that's much better than to get preoccupied in this mess :oops: I feel like this is the perfect time to get back to hibernation mode and focus on things IRL. Once again I feel like I'm already too old for this lol

Truthteller

Veteran

Do you have pictures of the cocaine tattoo? Interesting choice to say the least.

This is just sad, he is a drunk. Someone needs to go to rehab or AA. Drinking like this casually on a daily basis is not normal. I don’t understand why they show this stuff though.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Do you have pictures of the cocaine tattoo? Interesting choice to say the least.

This is just sad, he is a drunk. Someone needs to go to rehab or AA. Drinking like this casually on a daily basis is not normal. I don’t understand why they show this stuff though.
Even more importantly he is drinking very fast. Not like someone who is enjoying it, but like someone who wants to get drunk quickly.

cadiz

Star

WOW this is humilliating.... and the comments in the post are all "he is so adorable", "how cute".......the level of brainwashing...o_O
Nothing cute about a drunk guy who has bottles all around his bed and can't even coordinate...he needs help