BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
So yoongi lied about being poor? And they dont really care about us? And if they were all born into rich royal families then weren't they forced into it? And if they were forced then do you think they like it now or just learned to live with it? And do you think any of them might want to get their souls back? Sorry if im being annoying right now I'm just so flustered right now lol
About the soul thing we all have different opinions, some think they do it for the money and fame, and others believe they are under MK ultra (its too hard to explain what MK ultra is so you should do that research on your own)....if you want a good example look for Britney Spears case

And when you ask what negative effect BTS has on people....you only need to look at social media and their fans bully behavior, the urge to protect BTS is so strong that even this thread was atacked several times by "hackers" and by one specific user that keeps making new accounts just to troll and insult us.

If you are interested in symbols in page 1 there are several videos explaining the Wings concept and the relation with the Devil...and the "fake love" performances are a big give away of their relationship with the cult

Here is an example of them performing some ritualistic ceremony in the middle of a "love song" for no particular reason

mean

Established
guys pls don't respond her, this is just another troll, don't you see their username is saying clown
Also the love yourself thing is obviously for money, yall see how racist and ignorant they were and apologized when they got popular only

Last edited:

Red Rose

Established
I'm not sure about candyman's earlier financial status.He does sing about being a baby shaman.
He is rich for now as he recently bought a 3million $ home by paying cash,if I remember correctly.He was definitely born in it as his surname is one of the rarest in sk.And it is common knowledge in occult circles that the more rare one's surname is,the more likely that family is into the occult stuff.
They really don't care about any of the people.They might've started for the fun of it all and love the adulation from fans,but,no,they don't care about fans.
Their leader,j00n once even said that he gets energy when he sees fans faint.Faint!
Rather than forcing them into it,they are born into it.
So,more like they don't know any other way than this.They think that it is all normal.
And yes,they learn to live with it.
There is another belief that these people are programmed through mind control techniques and have many personalities programmed into them.So,one time they'' be all happy,another time acting all cute,another time look really serious as if they're coming after your life.Much like winter soldier from avengers movie.And james mcavoy's character from 'split'.
It all comes to having different personalities at different times.The call them alters/personas.
Isn't 'persona' their new album name?
There is no need to feel bad for them right ow.Because they renewed their contract fro 7 more years.
They really could've ended it and left when they had this chance.They could've walked away.But,they didn't.They renewed the contract,knowing full well what they are doing to themselves and their fans.Damning everything.But,they love it.They love the fame and money and they don't care that they're casting spells and setting demons on fans as long as they get what they want.
No,they can't get their souls back.
Some people may hold hope for them but,there is a widely held belief that int he beginning,a person is offered a deal to cross through the door to get all fame and money.
A deal to sell your soul.
And once you go through that door,there's no going back.
It's understandable to be flustered about all this.Not annoying:)
Just a question, even though I am not new, I have never heard of the boys belonging to royal ancestry or clan lines. If you mind, could you explain how their family clans connect to their fame?

Red Rose

Established
@presenttense theorised that the families with generational wealth,noble or royal lineage and those who share the surname with a very few people are mostly satanic.
link1 link2 link3
And I found that all of bt5 match those criteria.
Kim ,Park and Min all have direct royal lineage.
The three kims have already been thought to be in the cult based on many evidences pointed out by the posters since the beginning of the thread.
Park name is that of an influential royal family.Jm's family is supposed to be rich and there is also that alice themed cafe(kstewart also grew up in alice themed house).
Min is a very uncommon surname=the more uncommon a surname is,the more satanic the people who share it are.
Besides,Min surname is from a queen consort.Yg's family is mostly in daegu,that has an influential cult.The woman president of sk who is right now in jail belongs to that cult and it is widely believed that the sewol ferrry tragedy where more around 350 students died in a ferry accident in sk is the doing of that cult and the president.
Bonus:Ladies' code girls(whose deaths were supposed to have started the sacrifice trend in kp0p) were returning from daegu when they met with an accident.
Jk's surname is Je0n.It seems that after fall of a particular dynasty,royal surname wang was changed to jeon.
Jhope's surname jung is shared by 9000 people.
So,you see,it is more likely that all of them are involved in this shitshow from the beginning(sorry for the language).If not from the beginning,they were atleast selected because of their roots.

And there is one theory that those born into it,also called 'moonchild'(bt5 really call themselves that and they even had a song on it) are allotted a career based on their horoscopes,numerology and their responses to different kinds of programming besides other things.
And this is a post where you can read my explanation about the programming and the magician part,sometimes they speak of.
It's in the quote of the post as my earlier posts were deleted a while ago.:)

And someone even posted on this thread about how fans also found out their royal lineages and made a post on social media.I can't seem to find it now.
Ah I see, thank you, it all makes sense, especially since TH and J1n are always connected when it comes to their music video theories and their future sacrifice theories. TH and J1n are both Gwangsan Kims. Very interesting.

clowns

Rookie
guys pls don't respond her, this is just another troll, don't you see their username is saying clown
Also the love yourself thing is obviously for money, yall see how racist and ignorant they were and apologized when they got popular only
I'm not a troll I just thought that this was a jikook shipping page because someone on instagram said it was and the part the link went to was some people talking about ships and I don't believe in thoae ships so thats why I made my username clowns. And thank you to everyone who responded I really appreciate it :)

Red Rose

Established
I'm not a troll I just thought that this was a jikook shipping page because someone on instagram said it was and the part the link went to was some people talking about ships and I don't believe in thoae ships so thats why I made my username clowns. And thank you to everyone who responded I really appreciate it :)
Don't worry about it. Just read through this forum with an open mind, especially since you haven't been exposed to the things BTS does behind the scenes, and you'll be fine. I must warn you though, some of the things you will read on this thread will change your opinion on BTS forever. So if you are not prepared for that, you can take a break and come back when you have a clear mind. God bless!

clowns

Rookie
Don't worry about it. Just read through this forum with an open mind, especially since you haven't been exposed to the things BTS does behind the scenes, and you'll be fine. I must warn you though, some of the things you will read on this thread will change your opinion on BTS forever. So if you are not prepared for that, you can take a break and come back when you have a clear mind. God bless!
You mean like praying to satan? I also read that music and the internet controls peoples minds? Should I stop listening to their music then? And If I should can you give me advice on letting go of them and getting out of the control?

Red Rose

Established
You mean like praying to satan? I also read that music and the internet controls peoples minds? Should I stop listening to music then? And If I should can you give me advice on letting go of them and getting out of the control?
Absolutely! Music IS especially powerful type of non-verbal hypnosis In fact, the effects of music are intended to put the listener into a hypnotic state that resonates with the trance generated by and within the performer himself. You should get off the music, K-pop, American music, Latin music, African music, European music, everything that is mainstream and popular. These people are all pushing agendas and do not have genuine attentions for their fans. They don't care about their fans at all and they are indeed casting spells, placing satanic curses on the masses to distract us. Music is the one thing that everybody listens to. Let that sink in for a second. Why wouldn't the satanic powers of this world use it to control us? They know that the people are so dumbed down that they will not even recognize it if they are placing curses on them. Please get off the music. It will not help you and the fact is, these people's goal is not to entertain us, it is to waste our time obsessing over people that don't even know we exist. The members of BTS are all satanic sellouts and they are all servants to the not so secret societies of this world. Some of the members, like the maknae line and JH (Hope) are sex slaves to the elites and they do favors and are pimped out to the elites in exchange for extra press coverage and to be pushed more by the media. My suggestion to you to let go of these freaks would be to unsubscribe and to stop following any and all platforms. Their social media and Vlives are another form of hypnotization and they know it. They are using it against their fans so don't let them use you too. If you are Christian, invest the time that you used to spend obsessing over these sellouts into reading the bible and pray every night. Get closer with God. These people worship Satan and the music industry's purpose is to distract you from God. Listen to Christian music and hymns, Read books, exercise, and go outside more often. Anything to get you away from these people. I really hope you take my advice and use it to the best of your ability.

josi

Rookie
You mean like praying to satan? I also read that music and the internet controls peoples minds? Should I stop listening to their music then? And If I should can you give me advice on letting go of them and getting out of the control?
for me, you should stop listening to their songs before they brainwash you and make you a crazy army
and how can you get out of it ............ pray, try to do something different, hang out with your friends, try to go a day without going to the phone and etc ~~~~~~
and I believe the internet and music is control by the devil as the devil is the father of music and controls the world

Red Rose

Established
Again I'm so sorry for all of these questions :)
Don'r worry
for me, you should stop listening to their songs before they brainwash you and make you a crazy army
and how can you get out of it ............ pray, try to do something different, hang out with your friends, try to go a day without going to the phone and etc ~~~~~~
and I believe the internet and music is control by the devil as the devil is the father of music and controls the world
Yes that is true, Satan is the angel of music and he is the one that orders and controls the music industry. Anytime you listen to their music, you are directly supporting Satan and his New World Order for this world. He is trying to use music to get as many humans as he can in hell. Don't let him.

koolaid33

I definitely second the person saying distract yourself with other activities. Personally whenever I'm out of the house I never think about BTS. It's only when I'm at home and doing nothing that I start watching their videos... still struggling but I hope I snap out of it.

clowns

Rookie
Thanks again for all of the tips guys! That stuff that they do is disgusting and just for fame? That's honestly so sad for them and their fans that don't know about this but I'm happy I got lucky by finding this thread lol. I think I'm gonna go and let myself process all this but I'll definitely come back to this thread and watch so I can learn more. Thanks again guys and God bless you all!:)

mean

Established
Thanks again for all of the tips guys! That stuff that they do is disgusting and just for fame? That's honestly so sad for them and their fans that don't know about this but I'm happy I got lucky by finding this thread lol. I think I'm gonna go and let myself process all this but I'll definitely come back to this thread and watch so I can learn more. Thanks again guys and God bless you all!:)
that good! i really thought you were trolling but if you learning things from here it's very cool, hope u comeback
i have some recommendation for you if you want to learn more about the dark side of them
this video is made by @deniiiiXD
this one is about "armys" being toxic
https://www.youtube.com/user/AprilandWayneShow/videos this channel has some good vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dahpCHFM2M

Last edited: