BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
What do you guys think about this? personally I feel they're trying to surpass bts in terms of fame but it doesn't seem to me that it'd work out well...
http://instagr.am/p/B0qZ7N_nb-1/
Oh.. A lame try to bring 3 or 4 fandoms together and compete with the millions of beetees armys in voting and stuff...
Doesn't look like a successful plan to me..but it's okay to daydream.

wow

Veteran
Not to mention his close relationship with other male idols that all are rumoured to be gay including Shinee Taemin, and EXo kai. They have their own squad going on.

I also think he has hooks up with a lot people, maybe even with JK, but I don’t think he is in a relationship of any sort with them, not even an open one. Open relationships are the epitomy of degeneracy, but even they have their rules. He basically flirts and hits on every man he meets including other male idols and flaunts it in the faces of his group members. If they were in a relationship my guess would be that it would at least cause some jealousy or tension which it never seems to do. Instead they laugh and giggle at him.

Him flirting with this kpop top visual, supposedly a friend of Jk?
Here he is gushing about the monsta x guy and flirting shamelessly as members watch on unfazed.

Him checking men out walking beside one-eyed
Him flirting with men in America
https://twitter.com/sweaterpawschim/status/882265974669529090?s=20
https://twitter.com/951013PJM/status/1123753103558348808?s=20

Summary: He is a h0e and everyone in their group knows. That being said he and Jk are close, maybe the closest but who knows really. They are the ship that Big$hit wants to push the most. So they always post whenever they are hanging out with suggestive captions to make it seem flirty, whereas other members don’t do this even though they too hang out with each other. Also Jikook aren’t afraid to appear in very public places without any coverup where they are bound to get recognized and photographed, aka a very publicized relationship.
i dont know, i feel like he is always some sort of drugs or alcohol, it seems like his mk ultra kitten is always on, especially in most of these clips, he is on a stage or stadium, eyes are everywhere so they gotta put up with an alter for him.

the collars are different colors, the other dude's one is darker green whilst th's color is the same shade. lmao i imagine fangirls will think theyre dating or something.

clowns

Rookie
Ok but can someone please explain to me how they are in the illuminati? If there even is an illuminati and they were in it then wouldn't they be telling people to worship satan or hate themselves or kill people and hate God? They literally tell people to love themselves and be more confident to be who they are. And they have helped people from killing themselves and inspire so many people in a good way imo. Why would someone that worships the devil do all of that and tell people to love themselves? And can someone please give and an answer because I really want to know how they would be connected to any of this.

cadiz

Star
Ok but can someone please explain to me how they are in the illuminati? If there even is an illuminati and they were in it then wouldn't they be telling people to worship satan or hate themselves or kill people and hate God? They literally tell people to love themselves and be more confident to be who they are. And they have helped people from killing themselves and inspire so many people in a good way imo. Why would someone that worships the devil do all of that and tell people to love themselves? And can someone please give and an answer because I really want to know how they would be connected to any of this.
this thread has 1000 pages if we begin to explain to you we will never end and honestly that should be your own job.....what's the reason you came to this forum and made an account if you dont believe they are in the illuminati?

in case you didnt know the purposse of this whole forum is to talk about the illuminati....is very weird a person makes an account here if they dont know what they are or ir they dont believe this group is involved

if you are interested read the thread, you can also read the original articles from Vigilan Citizen where you can start to familiarize wth the symbols (symbols that you will find in every BTS video). Good luck

Last edited:

clowns

Rookie
this thread has 1000 pages if we begin to explain to you we will never end and honeslty that should be your own job.....what's the reason you came to this forum and made an account if you dont believe they are in the illuminati?

in case you didnt know the purposse of this whole forum is to talk about the illuminati....is very weird a person makes an account here if they dont know what they are or ir they dont believe this group is involved

if you are interested read the thread, you can also read the original articles from Vigilan Citizen where you can start to familiarize wth the symbols (symbols that you will find in every BTS video). Good luck
well i saw this on someones instagram page and they said it was a jikook shipping thread

cadiz

Star
well i saw this on someones instagram page and they said it was a jikook shipping thread
oh sorry they lied to you
You can find Jikook threads in Allkpop and Onehayllu, also in twiter and instagram
We discuss the ships in a different way here and we believe these guys are faking for the cameras so you will never agree with us.

If you dont believe in this illuminati topic it will be better to just log off

cadiz

Star
What do you guys think about this? personally I feel they're trying to surpass bts in terms of fame but it doesn't seem to me that it'd work out well...
http://instagr.am/p/B0qZ7N_nb-1/
its SM trying to give NCT more fame, they are using popular members from other groups but those members are soon going to military so fans will transfer to the NCT guys
Until now the NCT group was a fail so SM is using other popular group like EXO trying to transfer their fans to the new group.....it could work, people have been bored of BTS getting all the attention so should be interesting

clowns

Rookie
oh sorry they lied to you
You can find Jikook threads in Allkpop and Onehayllu, also in twiter and instagram
We discuss the ships in a different way here and we believe these guys are faking for the cameras so you will never agree with us.

If you dont believe in this illuminati topic it will be better to just log off
Oh no I don't ship jikook or any of the bts members but I might check this out later. Can I come back here later and ask questions or is this thread only for certain people?

cadiz

Star
Oh no I don't ship jikook or any of the bts members but I might check this out later. Can I come back here later and ask questions or is this thread only for certain people?
it depends....if you are willing to have an open mind about it
and yeah I would say this thread is for certain people....if you love BTS too much and dont accept any type of negative comment about them ths thread could be a bit hard for you

I know BTS fans are very sensitive about negative comments, so just letting you know

clowns

Rookie
Are you aware of anything related to illuminati?
If not,please check the main vc home site where the basics are explained and how the agenda is played out in music industry.
You are on this conspiracy website and I can't tell if you're trying to act coy and derail the thread or are simply innocent.
Here is an article on bt5 and +*+
link

Now let's get to your questions pointwise,because,why not?
How are they in illuminati?
No random 'underdog' group gets worldwide fame in a span of two years.It doesn't work like that.All the 'i sold my soul to the devil' stuff you hear the celebs talk about,is real.Whether you believe it or not, 'they believe it'.And only those who does the deal are allowed to blow up.You think there will be exceptions because they came from nothing and worked hard and had all the fans supporting them.
Well,guess what?
They were never underground.They never came from nothing.Their families are pretty wealthy and had deep ties with the powerful families from other countries.
They all belong to royal lineages,for God's sake.Do you think all of it is a coincidence that 7 guys from different areas are in a bankrupt company and all happen to have royal lineages?What are the odds.And do you really think that these well-to-do families will let their children's careers in the hands of a bankrupt company?
And if the company was really bankrupt,how were they able to film a whole show in us?The ceo comes from a wealthy family as well.
They got you.They got all of the fans real good.
You know it too,deep in your heart.That is why you are here searching for answers and trying to be cheeky.

Your next question,why would they tell people to love themselves rather than telling people to love satan?The satanists' motto is 'Do what thou wilt'=do what you will/love=love yourselves.
Isn't that their motto?Love yourselves?
It will be first, love yourselves--->hate others who don't agree with you--->violence.Satanism.

Your other question,how are they related to this when they are telling to be confident and love themselves?
They never said that.
A case in point,a fan recently told them that they've failed their driving license test and feel down.
So what a love yourself and confidence giving answer would be?
'You are good enough and do your best next time and be more confident' or something on those lines.
However,their answer was, 'that's why we don't care about these sort of things.Atleast the world has us.'
How is this going to give confidence to the fan or make them love themselves?
No,this is more about telling people that loving themselves is actually about 'loving them' and to feel good that they are loving them,being their fan.
The whole concept is misplaced.
The only confidence they're giving is not for people in themselves but to fight other fandoms by flashing 'their' success.It's the confidence of 'their' so called achievements,not anyone's own confidence.
So yoongi lied about being poor? And they dont really care about us? And if they were all born into rich royal families then weren't they forced into it? And if they were forced then do you think they like it now or just learned to live with it? And do you think any of them might want to get their souls back? Sorry if im being annoying right now I'm just so flustered right now lol

clowns

Rookie
it depends....if you are willing to have an open mind about it
and yeah I would say this thread is for certain people....if you love BTS too much and dont accept any type of negative comment about them ths thread could be a bit hard for you

I know BTS fans are very sensitive about negative comments, so just letting you know
im not really protective of them since they are all grown men in their 20s and i think they can defend themselves but I've been a fan for a few years now but I'll try to keep and open mind

cadiz

Star
So yoongi lied about being poor? And they dont really care about us? And if they were all born into rich royal families then weren't they forced into it? And if they were forced then do you think they like it now or just learned to live with it? And do you think any of them might want to get their souls back? Sorry if im being annoying right now I'm just so flustered right now lol
About the soul thing we all have different opinions, some think they do it for the money and fame, and others believe they are under MK ultra (its too hard to explain what MK ultra is so you should do that research on your own)....if you want a good example look for Britney Spears case

And when you ask what negative effect BTS has on people....you only need to look at social media and their fans bully behavior, the urge to protect BTS is so strong that even this thread was atacked several times by "hackers" and by one specific user that keeps making new accounts just to troll and insult us.

If you are interested in symbols in page 1 there are several videos explaining the Wings concept and the relation with the Devil...and the "fake love" performances are a big give away of their relationship with the cult

Here is an example of them performing some ritualistic ceremony in the middle of a "love song" for no particular reason

mean

Established
guys pls don't respond her, this is just another troll, don't you see their username is saying clown
Also the love yourself thing is obviously for money, yall see how racist and ignorant they were and apologized when they got popular only

Last edited:

Red Rose

Established
I'm not sure about candyman's earlier financial status.He does sing about being a baby shaman.
He is rich for now as he recently bought a 3million $ home by paying cash,if I remember correctly.He was definitely born in it as his surname is one of the rarest in sk.And it is common knowledge in occult circles that the more rare one's surname is,the more likely that family is into the occult stuff.
They really don't care about any of the people.They might've started for the fun of it all and love the adulation from fans,but,no,they don't care about fans.
Their leader,j00n once even said that he gets energy when he sees fans faint.Faint!
Rather than forcing them into it,they are born into it.
So,more like they don't know any other way than this.They think that it is all normal.
And yes,they learn to live with it.
There is another belief that these people are programmed through mind control techniques and have many personalities programmed into them.So,one time they'' be all happy,another time acting all cute,another time look really serious as if they're coming after your life.Much like winter soldier from avengers movie.And james mcavoy's character from 'split'.
It all comes to having different personalities at different times.The call them alters/personas.
Isn't 'persona' their new album name?
There is no need to feel bad for them right ow.Because they renewed their contract fro 7 more years.
They really could've ended it and left when they had this chance.They could've walked away.But,they didn't.They renewed the contract,knowing full well what they are doing to themselves and their fans.Damning everything.But,they love it.They love the fame and money and they don't care that they're casting spells and setting demons on fans as long as they get what they want.
No,they can't get their souls back.
Some people may hold hope for them but,there is a widely held belief that int he beginning,a person is offered a deal to cross through the door to get all fame and money.
A deal to sell your soul.
And once you go through that door,there's no going back.
It's understandable to be flustered about all this.Not annoying:)
Just a question, even though I am not new, I have never heard of the boys belonging to royal ancestry or clan lines. If you mind, could you explain how their family clans connect to their fame?

Red Rose

Established
@presenttense theorised that the families with generational wealth,noble or royal lineage and those who share the surname with a very few people are mostly satanic.
link1 link2 link3
And I found that all of bt5 match those criteria.
Kim ,Park and Min all have direct royal lineage.
The three kims have already been thought to be in the cult based on many evidences pointed out by the posters since the beginning of the thread.
Park name is that of an influential royal family.Jm's family is supposed to be rich and there is also that alice themed cafe(kstewart also grew up in alice themed house).
Min is a very uncommon surname=the more uncommon a surname is,the more satanic the people who share it are.
Besides,Min surname is from a queen consort.Yg's family is mostly in daegu,that has an influential cult.The woman president of sk who is right now in jail belongs to that cult and it is widely believed that the sewol ferrry tragedy where more around 350 students died in a ferry accident in sk is the doing of that cult and the president.
Bonus:Ladies' code girls(whose deaths were supposed to have started the sacrifice trend in kp0p) were returning from daegu when they met with an accident.
Jk's surname is Je0n.It seems that after fall of a particular dynasty,royal surname wang was changed to jeon.
Jhope's surname jung is shared by 9000 people.
So,you see,it is more likely that all of them are involved in this shitshow from the beginning(sorry for the language).If not from the beginning,they were atleast selected because of their roots.

And there is one theory that those born into it,also called 'moonchild'(bt5 really call themselves that and they even had a song on it) are allotted a career based on their horoscopes,numerology and their responses to different kinds of programming besides other things.
And this is a post where you can read my explanation about the programming and the magician part,sometimes they speak of.
It's in the quote of the post as my earlier posts were deleted a while ago.:)

And someone even posted on this thread about how fans also found out their royal lineages and made a post on social media.I can't seem to find it now.
Ah I see, thank you, it all makes sense, especially since TH and J1n are always connected when it comes to their music video theories and their future sacrifice theories. TH and J1n are both Gwangsan Kims. Very interesting.

clowns

Rookie
guys pls don't respond her, this is just another troll, don't you see their username is saying clown
Also the love yourself thing is obviously for money, yall see how racist and ignorant they were and apologized when they got popular only
I'm not a troll I just thought that this was a jikook shipping page because someone on instagram said it was and the part the link went to was some people talking about ships and I don't believe in thoae ships so thats why I made my username clowns. And thank you to everyone who responded I really appreciate it :)

Red Rose

Established
I'm not a troll I just thought that this was a jikook shipping page because someone on instagram said it was and the part the link went to was some people talking about ships and I don't believe in thoae ships so thats why I made my username clowns. And thank you to everyone who responded I really appreciate it :)
Don't worry about it. Just read through this forum with an open mind, especially since you haven't been exposed to the things BTS does behind the scenes, and you'll be fine. I must warn you though, some of the things you will read on this thread will change your opinion on BTS forever. So if you are not prepared for that, you can take a break and come back when you have a clear mind. God bless!

clowns

Rookie
Don't worry about it. Just read through this forum with an open mind, especially since you haven't been exposed to the things BTS does behind the scenes, and you'll be fine. I must warn you though, some of the things you will read on this thread will change your opinion on BTS forever. So if you are not prepared for that, you can take a break and come back when you have a clear mind. God bless!
You mean like praying to satan? I also read that music and the internet controls peoples minds? Should I stop listening to their music then? And If I should can you give me advice on letting go of them and getting out of the control?