BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Umm.Sorry to be the spoilsport but isn't it already posted by someone in the thread that all these videos are carefully manufactured with lots of script?Him spotting everything in a glance could be due to him already practising the answers,according to his character,like someone posted about how ex0 dealt with interviews.There was one video where they explained how the bt5 guys intentionally act like they can't handle something and then had to deal with what they're afraid of,all the while knowing that they are going to do that.Just so they can give the emotional impact to the audience.Those videos pretty well decoded their format,kudos to that poster for their hardwork:).And him downplaying and then excelling is in line with that format.Just my two cents.
I won't disagree with that great poster (good job) but still i believe not with j00n.. J00n as i said acts like a dumb person for a reason which can be his stage alter or persona.. He is intelligent having leadership qualities in him.. And he was chosen to speak at UN (which we know is of no use for us).. Which means again that he is the favoured one maybe or the one preferred..
And people being in 0ccult are taught to read backwards and love inverting stuff.. Which is proved by just how quick was j00n to answer that question.. He tilted or turned his head that he thought their answers are alwayd hidden in plain sight like the i11umin4ti signs.. And this is an old show.. Nobody would favor him winning on that show at that time.

Hopeful

Star
You guys.........there is a blind item about some female singer finding about bt5 being gays at bbma and kept repeating it louder and louder in shock that it embarrassed everyone.....And the news about them having american bfs on last tour also seems to be true.
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-10-bbma.html
Hmmm.. Sad but is very much possible..

C3na tweeted today and he didn't leave names or place but the YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. See you soon.. Made me feel a bit disgusted.. I thought of the same thing like him being the boyfriend and that dirty sexual illumination ritual thing they do... As army fans are so stupid to ship him with jh0pe and this person posted pictures of h0pe a while back

Deadlylady

Established
You guys.........there is a blind item about some female singer finding about bt5 being gays at bbma and kept repeating it louder and louder in shock that it embarrassed everyone.....And the news about them having american bfs on last tour also seems to be true.
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-10-bbma.html
I too was shocked when I first realized this fact and not because the way they are but because I was fooled.

I wonder who that woman is. She had some guts to act like that infront of everybody. She hit on one of them of what? Usually when you see someone for the first time you don't ask them if they are gay. And when this happened I wish someone would of filmed a video. That would of gone viral! Saseang squad lost their chance on big money there.

Kseniyawww

Rookie
It's weird but not uncommon, basically they just want to make sure they focus the camera on good looking people. It sounds weird but that's pretty much the reaosn for paying actors to go and scream. Many times they invite models and rich girls and boys, very good looking poeple and put then in front, VIP for free basically, that's common on many awards shows with audiences. As far as I know, in Korea they don't pay people yet, but the cameraman makes sure to focus on pretty girls and handsome boys. It just takes more time than doing this, I think they'll start planting fake fans pretty soon lol
I still don't get it. What the point filming good looking people, how can it profit them? They won't get more fans if people will see some pretty girls screaming their names, the won't get more money from that, maby i'm dumb but I don't see any logic.

Kseniyawww

Rookie
Since leaving the EXO, I have seen his eyes become colder and more lifeless …
In the KPop clips the elevator represents the way to Hell, and the burning piece, as well as the elevator to this red burning floor, really looks like the Biblical reference where hell is described as a world of fire.

Stra_y Kid_s:
View attachment 21482

In Matrix the Help button is scribbled at the P:
View attachment 21483
Actually the insider from korean compaby said he was bullied hard among exo and other sm boys cs he is chinese but they were all jealous of his beauty + he was rich. And one day some boys hitted him hard and his exo members just watched. And when he asked why they didn't help him, they just left not saying a word. He was so angry and he made pact with very powerful demon so he left the company and now has all those collaborations with famous usa rappers brand contracts e.t.c and there's even not allowed to say his name in sm cs they are scared of his power now. Idk if it's true. If anybody has any ranfan posts maby u can post it here cs she deleted everything and there were a lot of good info

Allegra

Veteran
Actually the insider from korean compaby said he was bullied hard among exo and other sm boys cs he is chinese but they were all jealous of his beauty + he was rich. And one day some boys hitted him hard and his exo members just watched. And when he asked why they didn't help him, they just left not saying a word. He was so angry and he made pact with very powerful demon so he left the company and now has all those collaborations with famous usa rappers brand contracts e.t.c and there's even not allowed to say his name in sm cs they are scared of his power now. Idk if it's true. If anybody has any ranfan posts maby u can post it here cs she deleted everything and there were a lot of good info
No offence, most of the time I don’t believe in “insider”.

Hopeful

Star
Some guessed that it could be beckyG since the blind hinted that the female singer was a former A- list.So,slipped down on fame ladder now.Cardib is famous right now so,she can't be former.Don't know if there are any other girls with initials in their names.Yes,she seems to be hitting on them.Of course,fans could argue that they made that excuse to blow her off,their rose-tinted view and everything.

Just found that beckyg did interact with bt5.They called her to their dressing room,it seems.No wonder there is no video.Just keeping some trustworthy people around;)

Look at their faces.The awkwardness except candyman,of course who seems to be oddly happy with her presence.:)He really likes all these interactions with western celebrities.
Did you see that she said that she wanted to cry?Cena said something similar in the tweet @Hopeful posted earlier.They are simply mimicking the fan girls' reactions,guys.And becky is right now kind of viral in latin countries it seems.So,both are trying to use each other's fame,I guess with that ineraction.
There is this one thing common in their tweets.. They both Becky and c3na (if the tweet is for beetees which people are sure it is.. As it's their concert) said they were INVITED.. Is beetees becoming too desperate ?

Deadlylady

Established
There is this one thing common in their tweets.. They both Becky and c3na (if the tweet is for beetees which people are sure it is.. As it's their concert) said they were INVITED.. Is beetees becoming too desperate ?
No, I think that's just showing off. Saying look we are so cool or something.
Bt3 is just making connections, publicity etc.

I just now read what she wrote below the pic. So that's why she hit on one of them. They were only interested in maybe doing a collab or just publicity with taking a pic together but she thought one of them was into her lol.

And I don't get it why all the time the john guy name comes up with them. Like he is desperate to steal some limelight from them or something. They have nothing in common

NotDelulu

Established
You do know that in these circles,people are very open about their intentions,right?
There is this interview of a former basktball player,I think,who became an actor.He narrated his ordeal of someone getting physical with him in front of his wife,suddenly and that he was too shocked to act at one of those award shows.
And at bbmas itself,a famous star youtuber was getting physical with some female singer,despite her protests.Some say she later complained to her people.
These people are open about all this sort of things.That's why G got to know their orientation immediately.Because,once you're in the circle,there are no more secrets.
I dont know.. this sounds weird. Why would they risk it being published, were they really gay. They are protected, almost caged, by BH

Chic

Veteran

Attachments

Chic

Veteran
Hmmm.. Sad but is very much possible..

C3na tweeted today and he didn't leave names or place but the YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. See you soon.. Made me feel a bit disgusted.. I thought of the same thing like him being the boyfriend and that dirty sexual illumination ritual thing they do... As army fans are so stupid to ship him with jh0pe and this person posted pictures of h0pe a while back

The way he always randomly supporting him out of all the members never sat well with me. He was fanboying so hard for H0bi.

mean

Established
i don't know if this is true (the blind gossip) but bighit for sure want to promote the lgbt agenda, first collaboration with bi halsey. They seem to love her, prasing her always. Jamal always hug her.
And when she did her gay performance, V and kook cried.
They also want collab with troye(especilally kook, jamal, rm and V love his songs), maybe that will happen.

Truthteller

Veteran
You should always take these blind items with a grain of salt, while some are based on legit rumours are just made up for entertainment purposes. I have a very hard time believing the BeckyG one, why on earth would she be loud about their sexuality in their face during the first encounter, no one with common sense would ever do that. Sorry I call BS on this one. The point of the website is to generate gossip. As far as all the blind items saying BTS are gay, there is no real tea, anyone outside East Asia would immediately think they look gay based of their effiminate appearance alone. And they push a very obvious gay agenda even looking past the skinship, makeup and clothes anyways. I have previously posted about this. Just they way Halsey ( a woman) behaves around them, makes me even more suspicious.

Sorry but who would give a bunch of men or boys or whatever a glittery pink friendship bracelet?

Jk getting all emotional from her very mediocre performance with obvious LGBT/ lesbian themes

Namjoon once again being an enthusiastic supporter of lgbt

How Halsey hugs Jimin
https://twitter.com/yeonkiminie/status/1123935651257311233?s=20

This selfie with Jin
https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1123810697538940929?s=20

Yeah women tend to behave differently around men they think are gay. Just my two cents.

cadiz

Star
everyone who sees them would assume they are gay
You can look at the comments from that Blind Item...... people say they look like lesbians and I see those type of comments about them all the time

them promoting the LGBT agenda is nothing new....but all artists do it now
All the speeches, all the music videos and TV shows....everywhere is the same repetition

Looking at popular youtubers there are a lot of men promoting male make up too....likew that guy James Charles (see example)

This is what teeenagers like now

Back in the day the boybands looked more manly....but they still had questionable names (backstreet boys? lol)
Anyways....all those boys were handled by Lou Perlman (a gay abuser who died in prison) so you get the memo

Truthteller

Veteran
everyone who sees them would assume they are gay
You can look at the comments from that Blind Item...... people say they look like lesbians and I see those type of comments about them all the time

them promoting the LGBT agenda is nothing new....but all artists do it now
All the speeches, all the music videos and TV shows....everywhere is the same repetition

Looking at popular youtubers there are a lot of men promoting male make up too....likew that guy James Charles (see example)

This is what teeenagers like now

Back in the day the boybands looked more manly....but they still had questionable names (backstreet boys? lol)
Anyways....all those boys were handled by Lou Perlman (a gay abuser who died in prison) so you get the memo
This is not what teenagers and kids necessarily like, it is what they are being fed. But I agree it is everywhere, some are more obvious than others. A lot of youtubers including makeup gurus are now gay men instead of women. James Charles is not gay, he is ultra gay, to the point where he only wants a straight man. He is very very queer, too much, he is like a woman. Another example is Jeffree star, I dont even know what I would label him.

Deadlylady

Established
i don't know if this is true (the blind gossip) but bighit for sure want to promote the lgbt agenda, first collaboration with bi halsey. They seem to love her, prasing her always. Jamal always hug her.
And when she did her gay performance, V and kook cried.
They also want collab with troye(especilally kook, jamal, rm and V love his songs), maybe that will happen.
But "whatever" they are, girls/kids are going crazy for them. Calling them husband, meaning of life etc. So this is one of the most satirical, ironic thing I've seen in my life. This is not right. They shouldn't be put on a pedestal.

Cook cried to that obscene dance ? Back home he can't even look at a girl but here two women dancing half naked he cries/loves it? That's weird, but the reason is maybe because its in vegas? lol

Last edited:

mean

Established
You should always take these blind items with a grain of salt, while some are based on legit rumours are just made up for entertainment purposes. I have a very hard time believing the BeckyG one, why on earth would she be loud about their sexuality in their face during the first encounter, no one with common sense would ever do that. Sorry I call BS on this one. The point of the website is to generate gossip. As far as all the blind items saying BTS are gay, there is no real tea, anyone outside East Asia would immediately think they look gay based of their effiminate appearance alone. And they push a very obvious gay agenda even looking past the skinship, makeup and clothes anyways. I have previously posted about this. Just they way Halsey ( a woman) behaves around them, makes me even more suspicious.

Sorry but who would give a bunch of men or boys or whatever a glittery pink friendship bracelet?

Jk getting all emotional from her very mediocre performance with obvious LGBT/ lesbian themes

Namjoon once again being an enthusiastic supporter of lgbt

How Halsey hugs Jimin
https://twitter.com/yeonkiminie/status/1123935651257311233?s=20

This selfie with Jin
https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1123810697538940929?s=20

Yeah women tend to behave differently around men they think are gay. Just my two cents.
yeah i don't even see any attraction between them. Halsey and bts very look like gay men-woman friendships. (especiallu her and jamal).
there is so much weird about jamal, speaking of him. He kept his nails very longs, ( which is vey unusual for a straight men), namjoon labeled him as a princess,lip filler, he wear the most female clothes and said he likes it, labeled his fan as romeo and himself as juliet, always show of his butt in a weird way on concert.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
This is not what teenagers and kids necessarily like, it is what they are being fed. But I agree it is everywhere, some are more obvious than others. A lot of youtubers including makeup gurus are now gay men instead of women. James Charles is not gay, he is ultra gay, to the point where he only wants a straight man. He is very very queer, too much, he is like a woman. Another example is Jeffree star, I dont even know what I would label him.
yes , they brainwash the teenagers because they are the future...... and we see the extreme change with the new generation
In today's society a teenager who says "Im heterosexual" would be considered weird or boring

teenagers will follow what is trendy....they want to fit in and be accepted. Thats why they are always the main target

Kseniyawww

Rookie
Guys, this is not related to bts but I want you to see this. This is russian lady who is a person of high society, millioner wife and friend of many russian and not only celebs. the witch Cher bff. She is not really hiding her beloning to occult and has weird suspicious post in instagram hinting on witchcraft. So this is the video she posted after the Halloween and it doesn't look like innocent party, this is like a piece of ritual and she looks highly posessed here. And I don't know if this is just music background but sounds like voices from hell. I think this is kind of state people have among the rituals, perhabs celebs look like this. I'm actually terrified by this
http://instagr.am/p/BpvDd3ygVUI/