BTS discussion thread

well, hoseok and his family isnt the only one with the surname jung, and try to look in her profile and see if she looks like hoseok or his sister or not, from what i know, hope only has 1 older sis, but she can be his relative, so im not sure, but her death is suspicious but of course, we dont know if its true, if it is, may she rest in peace.
I agree... They might be liars they might not... I just hope that her death news are not true.
As for her facial features, her cheeks are kinda similar to Hoseok's. I guess we'll never know if they're relatives.

Last edited:
I asked this account if bts will disband. They replyed me with a block after some months. They might be insiders; useless people payed to entertain bts fans and make sure they don't get bored
I asked them if bts is in real danger in real life and not just in theories and replied with a "no".
The industry has a lot of ways to keep fans distracted and this account might be lying all this time too. They just dont seem trustworthy at all

These are, to me, the most significant screenshots that I think we need to take special note of (there are so many of him doing hand signs and one-eye, but these ones I think are especially significant).
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.37.19 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.41.59 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.43.48 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.47.33 PM.jpg if anyone knows the meaning behind the two patches on his jacket (they both say "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain -a reference to Wizard of Oz -programming most likely, but where does that emblem and flag come from?) or what the book is on the desk, please post it
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.13.50 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.12.53 PM.jpg
Does he think he "pretends" to be evil? So he acknowledges the fact that the things he does are seen as evil? Is he really "pretending?" Why is he "pretending?" Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.13.23 PM.jpg
classic Kabbalah Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.10.37 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.09.13 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.08.57 PM.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/bts-map-soul-persona-trailer-references/
Quote from the above article:
"Carl Jung labeled the parts of the unconscious mind as the anima/animus, shadow, self, and ego, which are layered behind the conscious mind’s persona. The shadow is a person’s inner 'dark side'."
The following picture is a screenshot I made but didn't think was significant until I read this article. Notice how his left hand is just flailing about, it looks like it's open and does not look like it's making a horns sign. Now, look at his shadow. Here you see his left hand making a horns sign.
Seeing as how this whole comeback revolves around Carl Jung, and they were particular enough with details to include a paint can with RM's birth year on it, it's extremely likely that this hand symbol was done purposely either by RM himself or by the editors. There is no possible way this was accidental. This shadow, this horns symbol, shows RM's "dark side" as being Satanic.
End of story.
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.03.21 PM.jpg

BTS interview with some US magazine:
pay attention to this pic: RM in the middle doing the shhhh sign and one eye

Next picture: Jhope does the horn sign with his hand

And in case that wasnt enough...... here BTS decide to cover each other's eyes because "aesthetic"

Thats about it....I think this is my last contribution to the thread. If I keep talking about BTS I keep repeating myself
Goodbye Friends:

BTS interview with some US magazine:
pay attention to this pic: RM in the middle doing the shhhh sign and one eye

Next picture: Jhope does the horn sign with his hand

And in case that wasnt enough...... here BTS decide to cover each other's eyes because "aesthetic"

Thats about it....I think this is my last contribution to the thread. If I keep talking about BTS I keep repeating myself
Goodbye Friends:

The one eyed gesture is too obvious and constantly repeated. The symbolism is very clear. They are showing their allegiance to their masters. LOL

That nigga falling out there is pretty funny.
FB5A56BF-2C06-4D44-88A5-CB0C7C85E303.jpeg
And btw thank you @with.hardship.comes.ease for posting those ss bc I really was curious ab the MV even tho I just didn't want to click it. He does so so
So many horns signs like he is drunk with this cult.
Anyway those niggas now are just some Ariana Grande for me. Even their fandom isn't to pity anymore. People there deserve such kind of exposing for accepting such twisted messages and symbolism in their MVs.

Wowow I feel so old so many people come and go. I am so happy I could and still can get to know so many great people here. Hope you all will do good. Wish ya the best oh my heart it hurts a little idk why
Haha i understand how u feel.. I'm in the thread since page 30 and although i used to be a silence reader not being an active member at all, i feel really proud that this thread has come so far.. You all are really good at it and the most important thing is that we woke up.

This groups is something else. I can't even look at them anymore without getting creepy vibes. Each comeback gets worse and worse. I feel bad for my cousin, she's only 13 and she's brainwashed so bad. Her mom supports it, and I hate it. Even encourages her to move to South Korea just for kpop!
I am not brainwashed though, but I would really love it if I have my parent supporting me to move to South Korea, not for Kpop though, but I love the country, but being brainwashed might not be nice to move there, unless someone is awake