BTS discussion thread

The song is leaked on insta and fans are stupid enough to post on twitter the leaking users names and that's how just everyone is ending up listening to the bits of the track, anyways halsi does sing the chorous BOY with luv part which i mean she isn't a boy at all to be singing that line, downfall is really approaching and the company is making it happen
The song is leaked on insta and fans are stupid enough to post on twitter the leaking users names and that's how just everyone is ending up listening to the bits of the track, anyways halsi does sing the chorous BOY with luv part which i mean she isn't a boy at all to be singing that line, downfall is really approaching and the company is making it happen
People who listened to the merged fragments of the song, say that the song sounds like an ordinary American pop because of what is possible boycott by the army

Grapes were greatly used during ancient Greece. On tombstone, sarcophagus decorations, indoor and outdoor decorations, coins. It was a commonly used symbol.

Dionysus:
Originally a god of the fertility of nature, associated with wild and ecstatic religious rites, in later traditions he is a god of wine who loosens inhibitions and inspires creativity in music and poetry.

Dionysus rites were generally held at night. Women would wear leather clothes, wreaths woven from ivy, they would drink wine, and they would dance wildly around Dionysus' statue. Sometimes they breastfeed wolf cubs or fawns, sometimes they would hunt animals cut them up and eat the raw meat. From time to time, the women who got into a trance would smash a man or a child into pieces during the ritual. People who drank wine and danced wildly, enthusiastically felt they were as strong as the gods. Religious enthusiasm most of the time was even higher with sexual enthusiasm. The night went on in a frenzy and the attendees loosed self-control.

https://steemit.com/tr/@feryuse/mit...i-dionysos-the-god-of-wine-and-entertaintment

The word "Orgies" (orgia, same radical as ergon, the work of art, is a plural word) designates all the actions played out during the Dionysian ceremonies. Dionysian ceremonies are based on the concept of 'outside the body' (the freedom of the initiate from the restraints of earthly matters to unite with the god through ecstasy) under the spell (katekhesthai) of music and dance, in the trance which seizes the maenads of the cortège as well as the women of Thebes on the Cithaeron of Delphes on the Parnassus (see Antigone's 4th stasimon). This trek in the mountains is called oreibasia (from oros, mountain and basis, the act of walking).

http://www.cndp.fr/archive-musagora/dionysos/dionysosen/attributs.htm

View attachment 20540

View attachment 20543

Because his stepmother Hera was tormenting him. His father Zeus turned him into a goat and his hair is usually shown as grapevine. Dionysus can also turn into a snake. "Anthesteria" (festival of the dead) was one of the four Athenian festivals in honor of Dionysus.
Dionysus is literally the name of their last song on the album
IMG_20190408_200834.jpg

Jamais vu seems intereating too. I read a comment that it also refers to amnesia, epilesy...
Weird right. The opposite of deja vu is jamais vu, jamal jin V experienced it in theri last era
IMG_20190408_201712.jpg
They have been there but they can't remember, same for jamal in serendipity

Attachments

Their title track has always been in capital letters, so probably HOME is their title track not the halsi one
IMG_20190408_200834.jpg
And mikrokosmos is also a weird name for a song.
Chaldean Numerology:
The numerical value of mikrokosmos in Chaldean Numerology is: 6
images (8).jpeg

View attachment 20635
Jamal and the girl have the same hair color. I wonder if those rainbow hair colors represent something else?
And the movie theater closed at 23:00.

The MV teaser came out on 2019-04-02.
So numerology wise 2+0+1+9+0+4+0+2= 18
Anybody that understand numerology what do you think?

Then they make a gun sign like Excuse me did the same in "Love shot".
So "love" and "guns" are associated with each other a lot lately.

View attachment 20636

And john-shook at the end changing his hand sign is not saying "I love you". Maybe that sign is used that way in the hand sign language but bt3 are not deaf. I mean I don't think they know how to communicate in the hand sign language either. This sign is none other than the devil horns.

View attachment 20637
In occult practices 18 represents 666 as 6+6+6 =18

josi

Rookie
[QUOTE = "tyrab, post: 195278, member: 1824"] O novo conjunto de fotos
[MEDIA = twitter] 1113093737691852801 [/ MEDIA]
[MEDIA = twitter] 1113093772521332737 [/ MEDIA]
[MEDIA = twitter] 1113093806025408512 [/ MEDIA]
[MEDIA = twitter] 1113093861478326274 [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
their eyes are very empty ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am not sure about mk ultra but it sure is about Lgbt, a kind of sexual concept, they have been hinting this comeback with bisexual flags in their mVs
Not related to BTS but the lgbt agenda
Guys what do you think of Way V subunit of Nct promoting in China
I liked them at first not their music but them in general but now I see they’re pushing the lgbt agenda on a whole new level
They have this project called Rainbow V right and rainbow is associated to the lgbt flag
41088323-62A5-437D-8D57-E16E1653B706.jpeg
Also the V is symbolic in itself
Also 2 members Ten and Winwin were seen in a controversial dance Video
By billie and Khalid
Billie has a lot of occulting mv signs
Also I knew Ten could be gay as he gives me that aura but I’m a bit shocked with Winwin as he was my bias

Deadlylady

Established
Whatever happened to bts writing their own songs? Was it all a Lie from the start?
Why require so many not so famous western music makers to write and produce half of your album?

This person wrote 2 songs with 3 different people, Mikrokosmos and jamais vu

Look at them bragging, doesn't this bring Bts down a bit like it's not originally their work anymore.

Is there anything kpop with bts anymore? I think not