BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Established
Also I heard that the tongue out is considered a satanic symbol, because in the Christian mythology the devil is often represented with his tongue out.
do you notice that all those celebrities have weird tongues?? like the tongues are extremely long for some reason.....maybe its not related but I find it weird

And Jimin doing all those horn sings and tongue action...I think its because of the music. That music is powerful, contains a lot of negative energy and it puts you under a "spell" or trance

JinnieAnne

Established
do you notice that all those celebrities have weird tongues?? like the tongues are extremely long for some reason.....maybe its not related but I find it weird

And Jimin doing all those horn sings and tongue action...I think its because of the music. That music is powerful, contains a lot of negative energy and it puts you under a "spell" or trance
Music is in general very powerful. But what I find weird about him is his facial expressions, his gaze is creepy. But maybe he's just trying too hard to be sexy. Idk.
But I am tired of so many hand signs in one concert. They need to stop.

Susu.mochi

Established
Howdy Howdy. Long time no post.

This may just be a minute coincidence but something that has bugged me for a while and I meant to post about it ages ago...

During the Buzzfeed puppy interviews:
M0nstaX IM says "Heart Attack"
Bt3 One Eyed also says "Heart Attack"
Did anyone else find this strange? Even some of the fans in the comments remarked it.
I couldn't find anything in common between them except that they speak English and write lyrics for their respective groups.

Do you think they were told by Buzzfeed to say it or is it some sort of pre-programming thing?

Also I have observed that BH has been pre programming the crown and even horn symbology going well before their baby group

Interesting it's mainly tea and one eye. What is it with those two and (also just an honourable mention)Jamal??

TEA:
View attachment 20248

View attachment 20250

One Eyed:
View attachment 20253
View attachment 20251
Keep powering through and may God bless you and keep you!
Peace.
I realized that too! It was super weird and I felt mad at monsta x for copying bts by saying hear attack. (I used to like monsta x then)
I also realized that monsta x are posting selcas of them in different states and stuff, just like bts do. Weird. Also a lot of fans thought that in shootout mv monsta x copied bts dance move in shootout. They are weird.

Susu.mochi

Established
Music is in general very powerful. But what I find weird about him is his facial expressions, his gaze is creepy. But maybe he's just trying too hard to be sexy. Idk.
But I am tired of so many hand signs in one concert. They need to stop.
Celebrities showing the tongue is the symbolism of the serpents tongue. No wonder so many celebrities do it, like Miley Cyrus etc...

View attachment 20254

From their latest concert in Hongkong.

Pyramids: The famous pyramids in Egypt were ancient burial tombs for Egyptian Royalty. Pyramid represents wealth, affluence and even mystery. On the dollar bill, there are 13 levels to the elevated capstone. In Freemasonry, the elevated glowing pyramid with the all seeing Eye of Providence is known as the Great Architect of the Universe or Supreme Being. Can be symbolic of a brainwashed population (large base) supporting an elite group (ascending tower).

One Eye Hidden: Is basically a salute to the Elite to let them know they are in allegiance with them and willing to push the assigned Agenda (similar to throwing up gang signs). Zechariah 11:17 references the Antichrist will be blind in his right eye. Although it deviates slightly, most doing this sign cover their right eye.

Horn of Cornuto (Mano Cornuto): Also known as the Devil’s Sign or Devil’s Horns. Seen as a greeting between Satanists. The Satanic Bible says it is a sign of recognition between and allegiance of Lucifer’s servants.

Tongue Out: Sexual abuse / sex programming, sex rituals, insemination/seeding ritual.

Baphomet: Goat of Mendes or Black Goat, means “absorption of knowledge” represents fertility and sex rituals, linked to the occult and Satanism, an alias of Aleister Crowley

https://winkprissarealitytheory.wor.../top-30-signs-symbols-used-by-the-illuminati/
I felt so disgusted while watching him. And the fans think that's normal? He looks like he wants to strip off his clothes and the way they point the hand signs at the fans as if they're casting spells or something like that on them?

cadiz

Established
whats going on in that 2nd GIF????....there is some very close contact going on in the low area

but look at the fans faces behind them...they LOVE that gay action o_O
I wonder whats Jimin limit when it comes to fanservice.....one day he will end up kissing one of the other guys on stage

I said it before and I say it again.....this guy Jimin is very disturbing to watch

whats going on in that 2nd GIF????....there is some very close contact going on in the low area

I wonder whats Jimin limit when it comes to fanservice.....one day he will end up kissing one of the other guys on stage

I said it before and I say it again.....this guy Jimin is very disturbing to watch
He's either gay, in a trance or on drugs, either way the skinship (especially that with their thighs touching) looks very inappropriate but he seems to enjoy every single bit of it

cadiz

Established
hey guys !

Im Annie, thatshygirl. This is my second account now. Before you start spamming this account too, please hear me out and then judge.

Whatever happened in the past in my first account, I want you to forget.
I never left this thread after whatever went on. I have been here daily and have seen the direction his thread is taking and for fucks sake, the boys sexuality is none of yall business ! Focus on the damn topic and stop chirping about the ships. Like yall didnt enjoy the fanservice back when you were a fan...

Anyways, I have also noticed that many pages are getting lost and many of the older members are gone. And I couldn't stay still, cause it's sad.

I have received many information over the industry these days and I just wanted to share them. So I will.

What I ask from you is to be patient as I reveal them slowly and also don't dm me unless you have useful information to share. I won't be answering any of them anyways but new info is always appreciated.

Ill post again very soon.

Peace <3
its not about the ships lovely. Its about what they are trying to PROMOTE. And this:

Like yall didnt enjoy the fanservice back when you were a fan...

lol not reeally.....watching 2 guys grinding on each other never turned me on :rolleyes:

anyways...glad to see you back. I hope you dont try to hack other users again like you did the last time.
Go ahead with your "insider" info. Cant wait to hear it

cadiz

Established
Just say you don't like me and go. If you really want the information, I'll gladly give it, but seems like you aren't quite ready for it, or interested either.
Thats right, I dont like you

You tried to hack other users before, you lied and acted like a lunatic.....now you come here saying you have some insider info.
go ahead and post it, Im sure some will believe you....... but not me. Good Bye and have fun

Find yourself a hobby and don't waste your time on this thread, you won't get any more attention anyways.
unquote !
I think y'all just got too dirty for staying in the bts trash phase for a long long time !!! why would it get to you if someone isn't christian enough because they make songs that spread self love messages, or if someone isn't manly enough because they wear makeup and dye their hair every week, or if someone isn't straight enough because they get too touchy or have skinship with people they genuinely love....? Listen, army are so much mature to even judge a member for these stupid reasons y'all make dozens and dozens of post about, simply because we're not too obsessed with them as a person, we care about them as musicians and we are attached emotionally to them because of how good "musicians" they are, most of you can't see that because you are emotionally attached to them as if they are "normal people" and u won't love them or accept them until they fit your expectations of how you want them to be.
But that would never happen, because if they all suddenly change their music to gospel songs, and let their face hair grow and get their hair cut too short, or if they all stop being too close to each other and come as "tough guys", that won't make them the good musicians whom million and millions of fans love.
Long story short, you are emotionally attached to bts not for their music but for their persona : ( the personality that an individual projects to others, as differentiated from the authentic self. ) That's like a plot twist about their upcoming album lol

mean

Established

he is a woman.
He is making himself desirable for men

mean

Established
hey guys !

Im Annie, thatshygirl. This is my second account now. Before you start spamming this account too, please hear me out and then judge.

I never left this thread after whatever went on. I have been here daily and have seen the direction his thread is taking and for fucks sake, the boys sexuality is none of yall business ! Focus on the damn topic and stop chirping about the ships. Like yall didnt enjoy the fanservice back when you were a fan...

Anyways, I have also noticed that many pages are getting lost and many of the older members are gone. And I couldn't stay still, cause it's sad.

I have received many information over the industry these days and I just wanted to share them. So I will.

What I ask from you is to be patient as I reveal them slowly and also don't dm me unless you have useful information to share. I won't be answering any of them anyways but new info is always appreciated.

Peace <3
I don'treally know what you done. But if you are sorry then it's okay.
Please give us info

mean

Established
Hello, I have tea to spill.
Whether or not you believe it is up to you.
I cannot provide any links. Because I obtained this tea another way.
Once again. Whether or not you believe it is up to you.

1. Bighit have connections to the government of South Korea (but I guess most of you figured that out)
2. Bts have come in contact and have used marijuana. Whether through edibles or smoking. They've exposed themselves on this many times, but not many fans seem to see it. I also have a video of two members who are obviously high. And no it's not a "never before seen" video. It's been seen by most of the fandom, but like I said not many fans see it. But not everyone would know what being high looks like.
3. Bighit know Bts have used marijuana. They are protecting them.
4. Bts do have hookups (not really shocking) they usually happen during break.
5. Bighit have done illegal things, but they are being protected by the government of South Korea.
6. Bighit and Bts are still very good friends with supreme boi. They keep him around because he has compromising information on them. They aslo get the marijuana through him.
7. Their attitudes/personalities are not the best, but are not the worst.

Thats the end of this post. I don't know if I'll post here again, but I do have more tea. Again I cannot provide links because I obtained this tea another way. Also whether or not you believe this is entirely up to you.
im still waiting when you will be back to respond our questions:) if you have time, please come

hey guys !

Peace <3
Where is the youtube channel you promised?
And btw thank you for ignoring me all this time when I just tryed to see if you are doing well or if you feel hurt.
I am still amazed by the fact you didn't find that person that hacked your account very strange and scary. Like how did they get your password?
You only wanted to prove it was not you but the fact you seemed so fearless and so sure about what has happened seemed fishy at that time.

Deadlylady

Established
One of the most interesting vlives ever and so blatant at the same time.

0:23 treating them like toys he bought when they first debuted. They seem to enjoy it. BUT they are either playing along or they have been put on a trance state. The one eyed is a high class magician, remember that.

1:02 "not so good. I'll ignore them." Come on guys, how much more blind can you be. He is spoonfeeding this to us, SPOONFEEDING.

1:13 yeah...pretty much.

1:43 bullying them. I actually think this was more of a humiliation ritual for both.

1:56 taehyung being put on a trance state again and snapping back. The saga continues with the figurines he holds until Jimin touches him and he gets back. 2:30 and 3:26.

Now it is hard to tell if he is actually acting, but lets be real honest, no normal human being would actually do this, unless it is bighit that wants to show us that there is sth weird with the kid. Which I think is, cause nj seemed to mock him and put irony into it. This is pure mk show being shoved to our faces, how are you so calm already ?

How can you tell if someone is an Mk victim? I think his character didn't get to mature normally because they forced him to act like a child. From time to time he has been saying what would happen if I let my hair and beard grow. And he expressed his longing to act more manly.

In that Vlive vVv was drunk. He said that he let his beard grow for 3days and jamal and magician cut him off.