BTS discussion thread

Kuroliit

Well... I know Ariana Grande is not Kpop, but kpop companies use concepts which are heavily inspired by the western scene (shoutout to people who say kpop is infinitely superior to western music: a lot of it is very similar) because if kpop was completely different to the Western scene it wouldn't attract a wide audience (google: mere exposure). So that could be a reason we see a lot of shared symbology.
So I read that her shirt and actually her entire stinkin' promo website is UPSIDE DOWN. I think Upside down can represent a parallel universe in which one must dissociate to enter (?) a symbol of MK Ultra.
View attachment 17462
In the article, the author alluded to this invitation from an Illuminati ball in the 70s that needed
View attachment 17461
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/ariana-grandes-no-tears-left-to-cry-blatant-monarch-mind-control-symbolism/
Mirrors are also a symbol of MK ultra and how do you read reverse text? That's right! with a mirror!
Haha I'm sorry I don't have more information on this fascinating topic like some other posters here I'm just here being a penguin and regurgitating stuff but I hope I helped a little bit. :)

PS: WELCOME KUROLIIT!! sorry I didn't read that you were new.
Thank you!!!

Upon watching the vid again.. it seems that 2 of them have white shirt (Jeen and Vee but the other has that big S on his shirt) the rest are all black except R-M who wears black and white.. wahh there's alot of symbolism here @_@

JimiJymy

Established
It's my first time to post here and I don't know if this have been already posted.

I just find this performance of them a little bit strange

As you can see at the background wall(?) there's an inverted silhouette of buildings. Fastforward.. when BeeTeee$ finished singing Save Me, the camera rotated and I'm Fine is seen. Also the members were seen inverted at the wall pertaining to something (as above so as below). They like to point out inverted things haha, is it a trend now in Kpop? Like in Twi€£'s Yes or yes, the other yes is also inverted.

It's just my observation, don't be mad at me haha. Maybe some vigilant citizens can enlighten me more..
Big welcome on the thread :D

I don't know why but the first time I saw the Save me/I'm fine sentence, I thought it was written Save Jin/Jin Fine :confused:

JINtercession

Rookie
Hahaha!!That was funny.
It's not a B-t-$ member in the picture, but the brand of clothing is really creepy and a lot of celebrities wore them.
But R-m said something in his UN speech: "No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself!"
I personally believe that their intentions are genuine. I think they don't have bad intentions nor they are evil, but their conceptions about life are not correct, because there is not God in them. I believe that they want to make a difference in this world, but without God or at least some moral values it's not possible.
I've read something very interesting. That people don't do bad things just because, they do bad things, because they don't realise that what they do is bad or because they think they can achieve something good from them. It's pretty interesting.
I absolutely 100% agree with you. That's why I pray for them because if they turned their heart to God they could be used incredibly!!

Hopeful

Star
Omg hahahahah

is it that easy to buy a car now? lol they're also ambassador for smartphone right? forgot what brand
LGXBTS
It's my first time to post here and I don't know if this have been already posted.

I just find this performance of them a little bit strange

As you can see at the background wall(?) there's an inverted silhouette of buildings. Fastforward.. when BeeTeee$ finished singing Save Me, the camera rotated and I'm Fine is seen. Also the members were seen inverted at the wall pertaining to something (as above so as below). They like to point out inverted things haha, is it a trend now in Kpop? Like in Twi€£'s Yes or yes, the other yes is also inverted.

It's just my observation, don't be mad at me haha. Maybe some vigilant citizens can enlighten me more..
Welcome here :)

Mondzi

Hello! I don't normally go through the thread, but I've been coming on VC since I was 11, and I discovered BTS at 17. I was nervous about creating an acc for a while, but this new group thing has me a little annoyed. I know this is how kpop goes, I'm not ignorant to the ways of the music industry's need for something new, but I'm not looking forward to the fandom hurting themselves to be fans of them already.

Hopeful

Star
Hello! I don't normally go through the thread, but I've been coming on VC since I was 11, and I discovered BTS at 17. I was nervous about creating an acc for a while, but this new group thing has me a little annoyed. I know this is how kpop goes, I'm not ignorant to the ways of the music industry's need for something new, but I'm not looking forward to the fandom hurting themselves to be fans of them already.
Hey welcome

Glad you joined..

This will hurt a log of armies i know.
I still read some comments that show how heartbroken some are.. But still others are consoling them.. Making them like the group in advance whoever they maybe.. But trust me.. It will be hard for many.. When their baises get less and less attention by the time.
And Hyundai made a special account.. Where Bts content will be shared... It feels like a planning.. To just remove beetees away from twitter too...

Well maybe the members themselves are happy about this who knows.. Because it might just ease the burden off them a bit

cadiz

Star
this is how the industry works. BTS are going to army soon and its time for fresh meat to take their place

I remember reading kpop rumors someone say Bighit planned a dating scandal for BTS when their new group debuted. and it was a strategy for BTS fans to move on to the next group. I wonder if they will really do it

Hopeful

Star
this is how the industry works. BTS are going to army soon and its time for fresh meat to take their place

I remember reading kpop rumors someone say Bighit planned a dating scandal for BTS when their new group debuted. and it was a strategy for BTS fans to move on to the next group. I wonder if they will really do it
Yeahh right cadiz.. I kind of read that too somewhere .. And mo wonder it's been said by some. People here that 2019 won't be a good year.. But they won't disband.. But someone just might leave.. Leaving 6 behind.. Stuff like that

Kuroliit

Yeahh right cadiz.. I kind of read that too somewhere .. And mo wonder it's been said by some. People here that 2019 won't be a good year.. But they won't disband.. But someone just might leave.. Leaving 6 behind.. Stuff like that
:eek: I've read from the previous post in this thread that either Jin or V will be the sacrifice..or maybe not haha just a speculation

Mondzi

Hey welcome

Glad you joined..

This will hurt a log of armies i know.
I still read some comments that show how heartbroken some are.. But still others are consoling them.. Making them like the group in advance whoever they maybe.. But trust me.. It will be hard for many.. When their baises get less and less attention by the time.
And Hyundai made a special account.. Where Bts content will be shared... It feels like a planning.. To just remove beetees away from twitter too...

Well maybe the members themselves are happy about this who knows.. Because it might just ease the burden off them a bit
Oh it's already hurting me. I became an Army in the beginning of 2014, so I could not imagine getting interested in anyone else, but I think they had a huge influx of fans that work just as hard for other groups. Not like that's wrong or anything, you like what you like, it's just that they're people, not something to be traded in so easily. :/

I know people were saying that Bighit will release a new bg before establishing their solo careers; and Bighit owns everything, all trademarks, copyrights, etc. They wouldn't receive a dime if they were completely tossed to the side. I didn't like the contract renewal either, and yet, everyone attacked me on Twitter, telling me to keep crying and other things.

"Sacrifice"? That's not like, blood sacrifice, right? It's just a dating scandal? I remember there being a weird post going around on curiouscat of someone saying something bad about 2022 (I think that was the year, I can't remember). I think when seriously bad things start to happen, the people that didn't believe will realize things, but it will be too late. It sort of already is, they're just ignorantly welcoming it with open arms.

JimiJymy

Established
I've just read something about the Asia Artist Awards (AAA) award that will take place tomorrow:

'This year, the 2018 AAA will be implementing the use of “Face Ticket” services, which replaces tickets with facial recognition software, as they team up with KSTAR Group, an enterprise that combines block chain technology and the entertainment industry to bring about a new era in the industry.'
https://www.soompi.com/article/1218943wpp/2018-asia-artist-awards-announces-awards-ceremony-date

..............ok

Jay ho

Rookie
Guys it's official ..
New boy group of most probably 5 members will be debuting early next year .
That's the company's goal... I still think beetees is unique in some way.. The new group either won't survive .. Or either will be made to steal the spotlight forcefully by Btees.. Let's wait and watch

My conclusion is in 2021 jin having militry and in 2019 someone going to leave the group we hoping its v bts will come with 5 member slowely slowely lossinh popularity but one of them sure being so poplular in solo may be its jimin and jungkook worse scandele will start in 2023 someone dead from bts it also predicted in 2023 tae will secrifice or may be jin but sadly its prdicted thrugh card reader tae's life will be danger in 2023 in and his age in this time . its famous sercifice age i hope my conclusion were wrong about tae and jin

Jay ho

Rookie
We
Hello! I have been watching this thread for months now and this is my first time to post here. (I've been wanting to post here but I'm really a shy person! tbh I'm really nervous while typing ^^) I was also a fan of them since 2015 because I really think that their music is unique and really meaningful (esp the HYYH album, it's my fave!) but I kinda got tired of listening to their music when they released their LY album series. I dunno, I think they conformed to mainstream and they just lost their individuality. But I still listened to some of their songs, until I found this thread accidentally. I already knew about the occult stuff in the music biz but I just waved it off, thinking that it's not real and it's just ridiculous to believe in that, (I'm a Christian but you could say that there are still traces of my disobedience towards God's Word) and then I found this thread. I did not know that people will do anything for money. It's just sad. Since then, I decided to unfollow their sns accounts and stopped listening to their music. I decided to just focus on my own spiritual growth, until recently I saw a thread on twitter about how tea is not treated well by b1gh1+ and I felt pity towards him, and from then on, I started to think about him and started downloading his pics! It's really crazy, because I felt like I'm in a spell and I'm enchanted by him. TT____TT I kept coming back to this thread and re-reading old posts so that I can escape this fascination towards him. And then last night, I dreamed about him having a gf not just him but also j-m1n and j@yh0p3. It's really weird. And then I read somewhere in this thread about the dating scandal that would happen, I'm not sure and also I've watched a tarot card reading about him and it says that he might be in a relationship and that he wants to be with that person. And in my dreams, the name of the girl was also mentioned but I think it's just demons trying to play with my mind. That's why I decided to post here and share my experience. And one thing, I couldn't even listen to his solo songs because I felt like I couldn't breathe like that song is trying to bind my soul. I just have mixed feelings every time I would listen to it, not just that song but also when they perform on stage it's like they're taking your energy and you end up exhausted. There's really more that I want to share but I think that my post is really long so I'll end it here for now. Thank you for your efforts, I hope you continue with the analysis because it helps people to move on and to break free from their addiction towards this group. :)

P.S. 5u6@r is really my bias in that group, I don't really pay much attention to tea back then not until recently.
P.P.S. This is the link of the twitter thread that I mentioned ( )
P.P.S.S I'm also praying for their salvation because I believe that my prayers are not in vain and God is the only One big enough to change a person. He is always in control. So to those who are also praying for them, pray unceasingly. Prayer is powerful.
Welcome dear i m really happy armys wake up it relife me today becouse i jut went through my own channel fighting with army she report my video becouse i disrespect bts and blackpink connect them with illuminati .
Ps yeah u r right bighit dont like v anymore he treated bad just becouse he dont want to do ocullt thing and want to leave bts i hope he leave. But about gf they have but no one is in seriouse reletionship i strongly belive in tarrot card reading