BTS discussion thread

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Okay, I have quite a few things to say.

First of all, I agree with the fact that we shouldn’t idolize them. I haven’t been idolizing anyone ever. I’m not going to start doing that now. I was a fan I guess. Of them or other people. I believe there’s a difference.

Second of all, what some of you are suggesting is for some of us to stop having feelings altogether. Which, shockingly, is not possible for human beings, unless you’re a psychopath. I feel sorry for idols in koreā or any other place on this earth and that includes Btś.

If you think they knew what they were going to get into you’re delusional. They didn’t. You thought they told some 16 year olds that they were going to sacrifice everything in their lives and have a deal with the devil and everything will be horrible? No. When you’re young (or even an adult in some cases) you’re naive. They painted a beautiful picture and the idols believe it.

I know about the mk ultra and the programming you’re talking about. Point is we don’t know to what extent is that happening. You’re all talking about btś as some robots who have can’t even dye their hair as their own decision. You took it to a point where it’s not even believable anymore. I saw someone saying something about jín being in the occult because he posted a picture with an umbrella. What type of proof is that???? It’s ridiculous.

They were tricked into this dark world like a lot of artists did and they’re staying because they want to. I strongly believe they could get out of they wanted to. It’s hard to do that, maybe that involves dying, but they could. They’re not robots, bíghít doesn’t control their every move. They do things because they want to, not because they’re forced to. They have feelings like everyone else does. So when I say I feel sorry for them is because they’re miserable. Some let that show more than others. They do feel pain. And just because they look like they’re happy doesn’t mean they really are. I think feeling sorry for them is a natural thing. Some of y’all about them like you hate them. That’s not healthy.

I heard all that about being born into the occult. That is possible. But what you’re saying is that they have no way out, so they’re destined to go to hell, which I don’t believe in. I would not worship a God who would let that happen. Jesus died for every single person out there. Everyone has a choice.

I had a talk with my dad and he said something interesting. Satan HAS to say what his plans are. They can’t stay hidden. Just like God put all his plans in the Bible. That’s the reason for all the hand signs, covered eyes, numerology and reversed talking. They have to say who they’re worshipping in one way or another. The signs are purely for that. They don’t affect your life. That’s them saying “Hey, I’m still in the occult”. But it’s good to know what they stand for. The music is a totally different thing. Music can literally control your daily life and turn you into a different person. It’s even been scientifically proven. That’s why we should stop listening to it altogether.

The point is, theories are interesting and addicting but in your desperate way to find proof you don’t make sense. Btś are not robots. And we may act like we know what’s going on but in reality we don’t. We have no solid proof for most things. Maybe they really are evil people, but maybe they’re struggling and they want out. Don’t listen to their music anymore, I don’t. But they’re still human beings so they deserve salvation like everyone else.

God bless.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Okay, I have quite a few things to say.

First of all, I agree with the fact that we shouldn’t idolize them. I haven’t been idolizing anyone ever. I’m not going to start doing that now. I was a fan I guess. Of them or other people. I believe there’s a difference.

Second of all, what some of you are suggesting is for some of us to stop having feelings altogether. Which, shockingly, is not possible for human beings, unless you’re a psychopath. I feel sorry for idols in koreā or any other place on this earth and that includes Btś.

If you think they knew what they were going to get into you’re delusional. They didn’t. You thought they told some 16 year olds that they were going to sacrifice everything in their lives and have a deal with the devil and everything will be horrible? No. When you’re young (or even an adult in some cases) you’re naive. They painted a beautiful picture and the idols believe it.

I know about the mk ultra and the programming you’re talking about. Point is we don’t know to what extent is that happening. You’re all talking about btś as some robots who have can’t even dye their hair as their own decision. You took it to a point where it’s not even believable anymore. I saw someone saying something about jín being in the occult because he posted a picture with an umbrella. What type of proof is that???? It’s ridiculous.

They were tricked into this dark world like a lot of artists did and they’re staying because they want to. I strongly believe they could get out of they wanted to. It’s hard to do that, maybe that involves dying, but they could. They’re not robots, bíghít doesn’t control their every move. They do things because they want to, not because they’re forced to. They have feelings like everyone else does. So when I say I feel sorry for them is because they’re miserable. Some let that show more than others. They do feel pain. And just because they look like they’re happy doesn’t mean they really are. I think feeling sorry for them is a natural thing. Some of y’all about them like you hate them. That’s not healthy.

I heard all that about being born into the occult. That is possible. But what you’re saying is that they have no way out, so they’re destined to go to hell, which I don’t believe in. I would not worship a God who would let that happen. Jesus died for every single person out there. Everyone has a choice.

I had a talk with my dad and he said something interesting. Satan HAS to say what his plans are. They can’t stay hidden. Just like God put all his plans in the Bible. That’s the reason for all the hand signs, covered eyes, numerology and reversed talking. They have to say who they’re worshipping in one way or another. The signs are purely for that. They don’t affect your life. That’s them saying “Hey, I’m still in the occult”. But it’s good to know what they stand for. The music is a totally different thing. Music can literally control your daily life and turn you into a different person. It’s even been scientifically proven. That’s why we should stop listening to it altogether.

The point is, theories are interesting and addicting but in your desperate way to find proof you don’t make sense. Btś are not robots. And we may act like we know what’s going on but in reality we don’t. We have no solid proof for most things. Maybe they really are evil people, but maybe they’re struggling and they want out. Don’t listen to their music anymore, I don’t. But they’re still human beings so they deserve salvation like everyone else.

God bless.
Hey.. I understand what you mean.. but tell me, do you believe in God?
I guess you do, but this means that you know He loves everybody; so He cares about BTS too. This means He tryed to show bts what they do is not right, and this is the reason why they are still not dead: God waits for them to turn back to Him, to the right path. Meaning that yes, there is a chance, they are not completely lost.

Assuming things isn't the best thing to do, in the way you told us we do when we share theories. However, you also assumed that they are not robots, but mkultra literally means this: being controlled 24/7; and if you read more about this you'll see it really is present in the music industry.
Anyway, this thread isn't a scientific documentary. We share thoughts here and not everybody believes the same. It's a nice place to let go of your thoughts and feelings.

Coming back, God let people have their own choice in life. Do u think God is this not fair to let some innocent be part of a satanic group against their wish? No.. this is not possible. God and their angels try to save them, but the freedom of choice they have distroys them.
There aren't many people like this in this word; not for nothing there are only 7. Not everybody is willing to do this, but they did.

It's hard to believe in their recovery; praying means nothing for a stone-cold heart that doesn't want to receive God's light and kindness. Freedom of choice is what leads people to hell. It's a weapon we use wrong, against us..

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Hey.. I understand what you mean.. but tell me, do you believe in God?
I guess you do, but this means that you know He loves everybody; so He cares about BTS too. This means He tryed to show bts what they do is not right, and this is the reason why they are still not dead: God waits for them to turn back to Him, to the right path. Meaning that yes, there is a chance, they are not completely lost.

Assuming things isn't the best thing to do, in the way you told us we do when we share theories. However, you also assumed that they are not robots, but mkultra literally means this: being controlled 24/7; and if you read more about this you'll see it really is present in the music industry.
Anyway, this thread isn't a scientific documentary. We share thoughts here and not everybody believes the same. It's a nice place to let go of your thoughts and feelings.

Coming back, God let people have their own choice in life. Do u think God is this not fair to let some innocent be part of a satanic group against their wish? No.. this is not possible. God and their angels try to save them, but the freedom of choice they have distroys them.
There aren't many people like this in this word; not for nothing there are only 7. Not everybody is willing to do this, but they did.

It's hard to believe in their recovery; praying means nothing for a stone-cold heart that doesn't want to receive God's light and kindness. Freedom of choice is what leads people to hell. It's a weapon we use wrong, against us..
See that’s exactly it. I’m pretty sure that by now they know exactly what they’re doing. They know they stand on the wrong side. But my point is, we don’t know if they want out or not. We just assumed they don’t. Also it’s not like a book club or anything, they can’t just leave. I’ve met people who tried for years to get out of the occult but satan sticks to them like glue. It’s not that easy. I’ve seen stuff like that on my own and if someone didn’t personally they cant talk about it. It’s hardcore stuff that words cannot describe.

And I agree with what you said but here is where we don’t see eye to eye. I guess it’s because maybe my idea of God is different than yours. I believe all of us will have to justify our actions because in the end they say they decide if we go to heaven or hell. If those people are controlled 24/7 they have no free will. And if they have no free will how will they take responsibility for their doings? That’s why all the mk ultra stuff is hard to digest. My God is righteous and just. It wouldn’t be just to send some people to hell because someone else made decisions for them.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
See that’s exactly it. I’m pretty sure that by now they know exactly what they’re doing. They know they stand on the wrong side. But my point is, we don’t know if they want out or not. We just assumed they don’t. Also it’s not like a book club or anything, they can’t just leave. I’ve met people who tried for years to get out of the occult but satan sticks to them like glue. It’s not that easy. I’ve seen stuff like that on my own and if someone didn’t personally they cant talk about it. It’s hardcore stuff that words cannot describe.

And I agree with what you said but here is where we don’t see eye to eye. I guess it’s because maybe my idea of God is different than yours. I believe all of us will have to justify our actions because in the end they say they decide if we go to heaven or hell. If those people are controlled 24/7 they have no free will. And if they have no free will how will they take responsibility for their doings? That’s why all the mk ultra stuff is hard to digest. My God is righteous and just. It wouldn’t be just to send some people to hell because someone else made decisions for them.
Well, this programming is done when you get in the occult.
See source: https://www.igdid.com/h84-color-coding
In the past when christians had to get rid of their religion to escape alive they were asked to spit on the Cross and step on it and do such sort of dirty things willingly to prove they don't worship God anymore. I guess they had to show their wish to obey to the new religion to be able to get in, before getting programmed.

About people leaving.. idk how hard it is to leave it but two old members of the thread left it.. and I even saw mkultra victims escaping.. I guess if you really want to you can do it.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
In the past when christians had to get rid of their religion to escape alive they were asked to spit on the Cross and step on it and do such sort of dirty things willingly to prove they don't worship God anymore. I guess they had to show their wish to obey to the new religion to be able to get in, before getting programmed.

About people leaving.. idk how hard it is to leave it but two old members of the thread left it.. and I even saw mkultra victims escaping.. I guess if you really want to you can do it.
I'd like to add.. Iron, an ex-trainee of bighit, shared from his experience that idols (or trainees) stay in row to satisfy staff's dirty wishes to get money and privileges.
Imagine accepting for example being a sexual sclave for money during trainee days.. This happens in romanian music industry (my country). I know a very popular person that left after her debut because she was asked to satisfy their sexual wishes ( this was kept secret.. a friend of hers happened to share it with me).

Frozenrose

Veteran

But you always have free will! Yes, there may be people trying to bend you into doing sth against your will but till the last second you have a choice to say no. Just as @deniiiiXD's example above. If you trust in God and want to be with Him, it'll even cost your life. But the moment you choose to save your life, that means you prefer the things of this world. Those boys simply don't want to just do music and "express" themselves. If they wanted that, they wouldn't go into such companies that put you in a frame. This is hypocrisy! So it clearly shows you what they are after - fame and money. This is what they want and they keep pushing themselves wilfully into this. Personally, I don't believe that mk ultra exists in such form in kpop. They just tell you you have to work hard to succeed. I recently watched the first 2 eps of Yg's new show and you can see how it's done. After spending years into this, they just don't want to leave because they'll look like losers in their family and friends' eyes. Aka they look for the approval of this world. And how does the world judge you as successful? Well, you're considered as such if you are a boss, have the highest authority and even be on TV. And believe me, they want all of it. Just because you see them tired, doesn't mean they want to be out. Actually, they exhaust themselves for their own striving of the things above. There's no such thing as them not having a free will. They have one constantly!
Matthew: 19:24 "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

cadiz

Star
I just wonder if this guy Taehyung had the same visuals as RM would so many people here defend him??? lol

they both do the hand signs every day and RM gets bashed here all the time saying he is evil but when it comes to Taehyung he is a "poor boy that needs salvation" why???? because he is good looking?

We are here to see the signs and YES they are blatant, when I see a picture of all of them covering the eye for a make up brand I cant have doubts they are heavily involved in this
And then I see them in award shows, acting all happy, bragging on social media about all the awards they have and Im supposed to feel so sad for them??
And some of them like RM, Jin and Sugar signed their contract when they were adults so I dont believe that "they were forced" to do it argument

Just because we are here analyzing them it doesnt mean we have to love them. when I see illuminati videos about Beyonce for example I dont see the creator of the video saying things like "I love her", "I wish her all the best" "I cant sleep thinking about her"
They just analyse the symbolism and leave it at that....being in this thread means we pay attention to BTS content but it doesnt mean we have to love them

I dont wish them badly but Im not going to lose sleep or start to cry because of their "disgrace".....so many kids sick and hungry in this world and Im supposed to feel bad for 7 celebrities?? if they are part of the dark side they do horrible things to be there....

Last edited:

Cottoncandy

Rookie

I’ll check that out when I’ll get home. But you know there are a lot of secret societies. A lot of them ask you to do disgusting things to be a member. Others pretend they’re a good group of people who heal and help others and you have no idea what you got yourself into until you’re already in it too deep. Escaping is not that easy and is different for everyone. It’s about your influence on other people. They have a lot. So they can’t just get out. I’ve been talking to people who did and I’ve been through a lot of that myself so I can say for sure it’s not a black and white situation.

Last edited:

Cottoncandy

Rookie
But you always have free will! Yes, there may be people trying to bend you into doing sth against your will but till the last second you have a choice to say no. Just as @deniiiiXD's example above. If you trust in God and want to be with Him, it'll even cost your life. But the moment you choose to save your life, that means you prefer the things of this world. Those boys simply don't want to just do music and "express" themselves. If they wanted that, they wouldn't go into such companies that put you in a frame. This is hypocrisy! So it clearly shows you what they are after - fame and money. This is what they want and they keep pushing themselves wilfully into this. Personally, I don't believe that mk ultra exists in such form in kpop. They just tell you you have to work hard to succeed. I recently watched the first 2 eps of Yg's new show and you can see how it's done. After spending years into this, they just don't want to leave because they'll look like losers in their family and friends' eyes. Aka they look for the approval of this world. And how does the world judge you as successful? Well, you're considered as such if you are a boss, have the highest authority and even be on TV. And believe me, they want all of it. Just because you see them tired, doesn't mean they want to be out. Actually, they exhaust themselves for their own striving of the things above. There's no such thing as them not having a free will. They have one constantly!
Matthew: 19:24 "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”
Oh yeah! Undoubtedly! They do want all that. I agree. But just like them looking tired doesn’t mean they want out, them looking happy doesn’t mean they don’t either. We only see what they allow us to see we have no idea what’s happening when the cameras are off. And we all make mistakes I guess. There are mass murderers out there who accepted the word of God even in prison. Everyone should be able to repent. But if they make bad decisions and they they’re under mk ultra 24/7 they wouldn’t have free will anymore. Also how could some escape if they’re controlled all the time? That’s why I don’t believe all the mk ultra thing. I do believe like you said that they are free to decide.

Cottoncandy

Rookie
I just wonder if this guy Taehyung had the same visuals as RM would so many people here defend him??? lol

they both do the hand signs every day and RM gets bashed here all the time saying he is evil but when it comes to Taehyung he is a "poor boy that needs salvation" why???? because he is good looking?

We are here to see the signs and YES they are blatant, when I see a picture of all of them covering the eye for a make up brand I cant have doubts they are heavily involved in this
And then I see them in award shows, acting all happy, bragging on social media about all the awards they have and Im supposed to feel so sad for them??
And some of them like RM, Jin and Sugar signed their contract when they were adults so I dont believe that "they were forced" to do it argument

Just because we are here analyzing them it doesnt mean we have to love them. when I see illuminati videos about Beyonce for example I dont see the creator of the video saying things like "I love her", "I wish her all the best" "I cant sleep thinking about her"
They just analyse the symbolism and leave it at that....being in this thread means we pay attention to BTS content but it doesnt mean we have to love them

I dont wish them badly but Im not going to lose sleep or start to cry because of their "disgrace".....so many kids sick and hungry in this world and Im supposed to feel bad for 7 celebrities?? if they are part of the dark side they do horrible things to be there....
Nobody is losing sleep over them lmao. If we say we’re sorry for them doesn’t mean we love them either. I feel sorry for every person in the same situation cause they’ll go to hell. Having feelings is what makes us humans. That’s as far as that goes.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Nobody is losing sleep over them lmao. If we say we’re sorry for them doesn’t mean we love them either. I feel sorry for every person in the same situation cause they’ll go to hell. Having feelings is what makes us humans. That’s as far as that goes.
Ok but just don't overdo yourself feeling bad for them.. we are trying to say maybe it's not worth it. You can do whatever you feel, but we just here to help others get a glance of truth and invest more in their savation then in some people's that don't deserve it..

ariadial

Established
A question. How bts is influencing wrongly their fans ? Unlike western artist, they don't really encourage fans to have sex, drink and do drugs so how are they working their agenda on them in a explicit way ? Or maybe they're planning on doing this later ? They only thing I can say is how much time fans are wasting on them "stanning". The loss of fans' time caused by them is insane.