BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
The next big chance for Americans to ooh and ahh at the sky happens on January 21, 2019. For just over an hour, the moon will turn an eerie red. This total lunar eclipse should be visible everywhere in the U.S.
Did you notice that at the last red moon chainsmokers, justing bieber featuring some others and david guetta realised some songs? I seriously am afraid to listen to these artists anymore..

mimis

Established
Hii everyone! I've been gone for a long time but right now I don't have time to read everything i've missed. I stumbled across a video yesterday ''BTS meets Graham'' and when Graham asked them about message to the world Rap Mon started talking about how light can not exist without darkness, which I know is very satanic teaching. Jimin was missing and I was worried they might've done something to him or they wanted to reprogram him through MK don't know..I just decided to share in case you haven't seen it! What do you think about it?

Hopeful

Star
Hii everyone! I've been gone for a long time but right now I don't have time to read everything i've missed. I stumbled across a video yesterday ''BTS meets Graham'' and when Graham asked them about message to the world Rap Mon started talking about how light can not exist without darkness, which I know is very satanic teaching. Jimin was missing and I was worried they might've done something to him or they wanted to reprogram him through MK don't know..I just decided to share in case you haven't seen it! What do you think about it?
Hi Welcome back

I read somewhere j1min spent his birthday with his family after 7 or 8 years.. Maybe just maybe that's the reason they faked his injury or something..
Who knows..

And there are some people who are making a thread with hashtag armyruinedkpop something thread..

And also i read it costs 900000 dollars to book beetees ..

Don't know of it's exaggeration or true..

Mary Pie

I have a question:BTS make satanic rituals? I think so, because before the debut, Jungkook was very shameful, but now he's the most thawing. V and Jin said they had no talent before the debut, they could not even dance, but they are now considered to be the most talented. I think I do these rituals to be more beautiful and attractive, because the girls look for the beauty of the idol. Sorry for my bad english

Hopeful

Star
I have a question:BTS make satanic rituals? I think so, because before the debut, Jungkook was very shameful, but now he's the most thawing. V and Jin said they had no talent before the debut, they could not even dance, but they are now considered to be the most talented. I think I do these rituals to be more beautiful and attractive, because the girls look for the beauty of the idol. Sorry for my bad english
Hi Welcome .. :)
I would just say . Since we have come this far discussing conspiracy stuff..
We have been getting evidence of ritauls and occultic stuff like spirit cooking using blood and dirty fluids especially from the western artist's side..
And that too because those people or witches tried to be bold and show their love for their dark beliefs openly and not in a symbolic way... Otherwise people would have still called the conspiracy theorists stupid and mad today.. But not now ...

So why should kp0p industry be any cleaner than western one.. Since they're trying their best to make it Big in the states and some already did...

Nothing comes your way this easily in this era.. There has to be some sort of support and that sure is not only from their fandoms..

Mary Pie

Hi Welcome .. :)
I would just say . Since we have come this far discussing conspiracy stuff..
We have been getting evidence of ritauls and occultic stuff like spirit cooking using blood and dirty fluids especially from the western artist's side..
And that too because those people or witches tried to be bold and show their love for their dark beliefs openly and not in a symbolic way... Otherwise people would have still called the conspiracy theorists stupid and mad today.. But not now ...

So why should kp0p industry be any cleaner than western one.. Since they're trying their best to make it Big in the states and some already did...

Nothing comes your way this easily in this era.. There has to be some sort of support and that sure is not only from their fandoms..
Thank you so much for reply. You're such a great person

They will perform for the korean president in France

If JK and Jimin were really hurt (lets pretend that was real) Isnt it too cruel to make them travel to Paris tomorrow? they are having concerts almost everyday and (allegedly) two members hurt but bighit keeps giving them more events to atend

Im convinced they were never hurt in the first place
Ces’t trés mal!
Look how they are expanding to every country making their name known everywhere all the while preparing for the coming of the Dajaal (Antichrist in Christianity)
Hi again!
I feel very suspicious about Jimin too it’s a bit weird that two members coincidentally are injuring during their Europe part of the tour

Hopeful

Star
YouTube is playing it's fair share in publicizing nct..

And this was in my YT suggestions.. Again the thumbnail is awful as usual ..

How the man is being mocked by stupid handsigns and public challenges .. Does this even look normal? .. No but they're trying to make it normal...

This is a weird challenge .. As if pulling the simple 666 sign wasn't creepy enough ..

IMG_20181014_202840.jpg

Hopeful

Star
Here are two theories about what the Illuminati are waiting for:

The homunculus is a representation of the same time that starts again. (in several clips have a rehearsal of the scenario in Crown of Tao, Travel of Avicii Mode).
A change of universe of astral plane or
the removal.
Are these things even possible?
The astral plane one is so clear in beetees DNA mv

Hopeful

Star
A YouTuber did a challenge he called beetees concert 24 hr Challenge ..

He sneaked in the venue.. Stole a security uniform .. And watched the soundcheck.. And this was all vlog

Well that is dangerous for the poeple... Now because of this challenge The people having bad intentions can sneak into the concerts knowing it is possible ..
He's been reported and armys are hating..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
"Take care of the cold" it's so overused by b-ts that I can't help but remember all their tweets when they said that.
Irronically in this video she shows the V sign near the eye wow how genuine of you to take care of your fans this way..
Gosh and their fans shallow anything.. Repetead, overused, obviously fake.. no way. Idols are perfect/gods you can trust them 100%

Last edited: