BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
I maybe think is "videoshop" or from the ventilator is behind jin.
Also i have see a comment before about his name but guys do you think that jin knows that his name mean demon in arabic ? Not devil it means demon. Because he is afraid of ghosts. In my religion its not good to say "jin" very often maybe you can call one of them.
Yes i also heard that if you talk about them too much.. They come and start to stay... And this person is literally called jin ...

I think he knows.. It's very common .. Everyone knows what jin or djinn stands for..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Yes i also heard that if you talk about them too much.. They come and start to stay... And this person is literally called jin ...

I think he knows.. It's very common .. Everyone knows what jin or djinn stands for..
I was making a connection with the past theory ab him being a moonchild.. like he was given this name on purpose at birth

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I dont understand this moonchild thing. If a person are a moonchild should this person havent fear of ghosts? Because he has pretty much fear of them. He scary of many things. I dont know but i think he is not a moonchild.
Mkultra.. multiple different personas/personalities.. moonchild bc of their birth date..thus there is a possibility they've already been a part of the occult.. it's been discussed before. Also you should search on the thread ab the moonchild meaning and theories. There is a search tool

Last edited:
The theory of the two potential sacrifices in the group has been a running theory on this thread for a while. And I’ve been seeing how the group keeps being compared to the Beatles a lot nowadays.

What if their outcome is the same as the Beatles scenario. With multiple deaths within the group over the course of a few years.

Christina D.

Established
Check out @silhopee’s Tweet:
Check out @chimjoonie613’s Tweet:
So I guess the devil horns sign stands for "peace" now.
http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000300.htm

I found this page that talks in depth about the antichrist, seeing as there is the agenda2030 along with youth2030 and everything is happening so fast I feel it's very relevant. The elite are aiming to unite everyone and bring in the NWO. The article I got the screenshot from talks about how the antichrist will be vile and deceitful, but people will be blinded and ignorant enough to accept him as they become "one" under universal "peace". All these celebs including these boys constantly pushing peace and getting the masses accustomed to accepting anyone who is for this so called "peace" is inevitably preparing the world for the imminent agendas being pushed in plain sight and the coming of the antichrist, whether they themselves fully know it or not.

Attachments

Last edited:

Christina D.

Established
The theory of the two potential sacrifices in the group has been a running theory on this thread for a while. And I’ve been seeing how the group keeps being compared to the Beatles a lot nowadays.

What if their outcome is the same as the Beatles scenario. With multiple deaths within the group over the course of a few years.
With the way their fame and fortune is going, and how high they've come in terms of recognition, I'd say it seems inevitable that not all of them are going to "make it out" alive. Someone's gotta go at some point, esp if they want to be on top. Sick industry.

Hopeful

Star
http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000300.htm

I found this page that talks in depth about the antichrist, seeing as there is the agenda2030 along with youth2030 and everything is happening so fast I feel it's very relevant. The elite are aiming to unite everyone and bring in the NWO. The article I got the screenshot from talks about how the antichrist will be vile and deceitful, but people will be blinded and ignorant enough to accept him as they become "one" under universal "peace". All these celebs including these boys constantly pushing peace and getting the masses accustomed to accepting anyone who is for this so called "peace" is inevitably preparing the world for the imminent agendas being pushed in plain sight and the coming of the antichrist, whether they themselves fully know it or not.
I couldn't agree more..

The screenshot part is so right.. And surprising how it was said in 1869.. Back when there was no media like today's ...

cadiz

Star
They will perform for the korean president in France

If JK and Jimin were really hurt (lets pretend that was real) Isnt it too cruel to make them travel to Paris tomorrow? they are having concerts almost everyday and (allegedly) two members hurt but bighit keeps giving them more events to atend

Im convinced they were never hurt in the first place

Hopeful

Star
They will perform for the korean president in France

If JK and Jimin were really hurt (lets pretend that was real) Isnt it too cruel to make them travel to Paris tomorrow? they are having concerts almost everyday and (allegedly) two members hurt but bighit keeps giving them more events to atend

Im convinced they were never hurt in the first place
Let's suppose if this was all a stunt .. ( not saying it really is) .. They Got a good story for burn the stage 2.. And when they'll perform for their Moon ...
They will be called HEROS of the nation.. :D

cadiz

Star
Let's suppose if this was all a stunt .. ( not saying it really is) .. They Got a good story for burn the stage 2.. And when they'll perform for their Moon ...
They will be called HEROS of the nation.. :D
and I saw Jimin performed like nothing today in the concert, jumping and dancing looking healthy but two days ago he could not go to a TV show because he was hurt so bad? lmao his recovery is impressive!

I'm sure JK will dance like a pro in front of the president tomorrow too, his feet will be cured like magic :D
This will be a perfect (not fake) drama for Burn the Stage!!

Hopeful

Star
and I saw Jimin performed like nothing today in the concert, jumping and dancing looking healthy but two days ago he could not go to a TV show because he was hurt so bad? lmao his recovery is impressive!

I'm sure JK will dance like a pro in front of the president tomorrow too, his feet will be cured like magic :D
This will be a perfect (not fake) drama for Burn the Stage!!
Yeah let's see if he gets up...
And i was wondering .. They said he hurt himself while stretching .. And then he said there are stitches on heel..
Which means he bled..
At first i thought it was some muscle pain like j1min..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
View attachment 16166i kind of liked this pic..

So sharing here ..
This cartoon.. I remember trying my best to convience my sister not to watch this..
It had literally an incantation at the start of each episode with a triangle and an eye image..
I managed to make her understand the situation mostly because she also had nightmares after watching it. But many other friends of her told her they love it...
The creator of this is really known to be a freemason
I mean.. how people still watched it? Disney Channel crossed the limit..

Hopeful

Star
This cartoon.. I remember trying my best to convience my sister not to watch this..
It had literally an incantation at the start of each episode with a triangle and an eye image..
I managed to make her understand the situation mostly because she also had nightmares after watching it. But many other friends of her told her they love it...
The creator of this is really known to be a freemason
I mean.. how people still watched it? Disney Channel crossed the limit..
Yes it was creepy..
It reminded me of fake L0ve now..
Puppets of the cult..

And even they changed the eyes to reptilian eyes